- Text Size +

*

 

Dani rubbed furiously at her pussy, feeling herself getting wetter and wetter as she held the squirming woman in her hand. Her head tipped back as she felt the other woman tickling inside her butt.

 

She looked back down and gave the woman one final stare of defiance and then she thrust her headfirst inside her pussy. She pressed her shoulders inside with a wet slopping sound and continued to push the wriggling body inside from the tiny hips.

 

She could feel the little legs kicking helplessly below.

 

She gasped as the tiny woman started to slide further inside her pussy.

 

Dani purred with pleasure, looking down her breasts to where her hand was feeding her little living dildo inside her pussy.

 

She felt quite light, but she was quite ticklish. She felt tiny hands press against the outside of her pussy and grip her skin, trying to push herself out again.

 

She suddenly found a giant hand curling around her body, pressing her further inside the warm and wet shaft of Dani’s pussy.

 

With her other hand she slowly started to masturbate on the outside of her pussy, rubbing at her clitoris and her labia lips. 

 

She could hear muffled wailing and protests but she didn’t care. With her other hand she pressed a finger inside her butthole and played with the tiny Jessica. She was still wriggling inside her, Dani was getting very turned on by all of this.

 

She intensified her masturbation and dragged Beth’s body in and out of her pussy with increasing speed and ferocity. She was careful not to crush her but she was still under quite a bit of force and pressure. 

 

She loved feeling her little tits rubbing up and down inside her body, and her little hands and knees trying to push herself out or away from the muscular tunnel of the giant pussy added an intense pleasure to the whole experience. 

 

She could feel herself close to orgasm. With both hands now she grabbed hold of another woman from the netball court, who shrieked in complete terror, she held her naked body in front of her giant vagina and then she spread out her body with her hand and then slapped her against her labia lips.

 

She rubbed the tiny body up and down the outside of her pussy, feeling Beth’s tiny legs waggling and dangling free outside her pussy.

 

She ejaculated with a deep shuddering sigh, covering the other poor tiny Beth in her sticky cum. She could feel herself really squirting inside, and continuing to squirt until fluid trickled out the sides of Beth’s body and dribbled down her tiny kicking legs.

 

Her body was completely coated in Dani’s cum now and it started to drip from her feet.

 

She pressed the other woman hard against her clitoris and pressed her face hard.  

 

There was a squeal of distress from her.

 

Dani sat back down on the ground and breathed in deeply through her mouth.

 

She dragged out the cum dripping woman from her pussy with a wet slurp and placed her back into the netball court with a wet slop.

 

Beth collapsed in a heap of Dani’s cum and started to sob as she tried to clear her face and neck. Her hair was clammy and stuck to her face, shoulders and back. 

 

The other women looked at her in sympathy.

 

*

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription