- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm a little iffy about the chapter




“HEY! Hey I’m talking to you,” John shouted as he knocked on the damn door before him. The music playing for the past several hours filled the neighborhood with its insensitive and obnoxious noise. John tried to call the cops but they didn’t seem to care as they parked a car outside the house and yet no one seemed to be stopping the horrible music. They didn’t even check in on the fucking house that was making all the noise and they sure as hell didn’t stop it. Instead, John was beyond annoyed and decided to take matters into his own hands. He would have to tell them to quit it.



The surging sounds slipping out of the home thumped into John’s body making him wince at the harsh noises fluttering about. “HEEEY!!” John screamed as he smashed his fist on the door again. Barely hearing his knocking over the loud and rude music. For a moment nothing happened but this time he could hear some footsteps approaching. John got ready to yell at whoever was about to open the door. There was no reason for them to be blaring music this loud-

There was a weird sound behind the door and a high-pitched noise before John was flashed with a blinding red light. John screamed as he tried to cover his eyes. He felt his eyeballs being seared as he continued to hold them shut from the bright light that flashed him suddenly.



As John was recovering he heard a loud clicking noise. Before he could see what it was, a sudden gust blew in from behind him as something enormously large swung open. John was caught in the updraft and yanked forward off the ground and beyond. His screams of protesting were ignored as he tumbled and bounced forward into the unknown. His eyes were still recovering when he sat up from the mighty wind sucking his face first into the unknown.



“SEE!” A male voice chuckled, “I told you, you! Flash them with this bad boy, and it freaks them the fuck out. Nothing to worry about, if the cops ran away, my fucking neighbors will too,” The deep and loud voice laughed as John could easily hear over the pounding music clearly. There was only one person in the neighborhood that was that loud, obnoxious, and in this home… fucking Joe. The fucking annoying boy was the bane of the neighborhood’s existence. Hearing his loud annoying voice was agonizing and made John flinch. As his vision was still recovering from the surge of light, John had time to make out a few large distant objects as his sigh came back slowly. Long blue towers and white houses… and a sky of … not blue??!! Where the fuck was he?? This wasn’t outside...



John was too shocked to understand the scope of things as he stood there on the cold glass-like floor. His body was unable to understand what was happening to him. It wasn’t till the sound of the creaking of a door being closed brought his attention toward the noise. John watched as the sky and ground moved as one and a massive object was being moved across the sky. John gasped as he watched the monolithic object swinging shut by the large twin blue towers nearby. It wasn’t till the hearty laugh of that annoying voice that made John look up further past the sky-dwelling towers and toward the god like structure that was… fucking Joe.



John gasped out loud as he saw an enormous, god-like being in the same shape as Joe, laughing his ass off. His body was beyond gigantic as he was clearly shutting a door.



A door…

Oh, Wait!



John suddenly realized Joe wasn’t large, it was John who was small!!



John was now putting that information into his brain as he examined the enormous front door closing shut by Joe, the white sky that was actually the ceiling of the room. The towers were the jean pants that Joe always wore. Finally, the glassy ground was actually a tile floor on the kitchen ground in the home that John was now stuck in. The sudden sound of slamming and a surge of air gusting by, told John that the door to the outside was slammed shut and now he was stuck in Joe’s home. The annoying boy was still laughing and chuckling to himself and his friends about doing… well whatever the FUCK he just did to him. Maybe the teen brat knew a way to fix this? Or at least something, it was hard for John to understand how this could be reversed when he didn’t even know how it came to be-



There was a large thump and booming sound before John came out of his thoughts to reality. It looked like Joe was walking… or at least the large Giant would see it as walking, to John it was like watching an enormous piston coming down before him crushing the ground beneath the large foot. That piston was Joe’s sneakers smashing into the surface of the floor… the floor that John was currently on.



“FUCK!” John screamed as he watched Joe’s left foot effortlessly lift off the ground and gain hundreds of feet if not more toward him. The sound of the sudden slam downward, shook John to his core as his body was still shaking from Joe moving his right foot forward. The immense shadow of the leg easily came toward John and overshadowed him in just a matter of moments. John felt that this was it, his doom. This was his end, to be squished under a fucking teen’s tennis shoes. 



“GET OUT OF THE WAY,” Screamed a mysterious voice as a sudden force knocked John out of the path of the enormous shoe shadow. John watched as a bug… bashed into him, sending him tumbling out of the way. The poor creature’s moment stopped as it transferred all its force into John. John watched as the sad-looking creature was covered in a looming shadow befalling before him…



The booming sound of the sneaker smashing the ground shook John to his core as the sickening sounds followed it. The poor insect that cried out to John was in the way, or at least part of it. John watched as the sneaker sliced the horrified insect in two. Its back half was obliterated into a sickening squishy smash as it was decimated into a paste beneath the footwear. John gagged and cried out as he heard the screaming of pain from his savior before him. The poor thing had half its body smashed into a splatter of spunk. John couldn’t help but head toward the thing that pushed him out of the way. Once the enormous shoe left, John rushed toward the whimpering bug.



“What, why…” John asked, puzzled and confused.



The poor thing spoke in a weak voice, “To… protect….and serve…” it started to cough up what John could only assume was its bug guts.



“But… why? You’re a bug…” John spoke, confused at what was happening between them.



A weak laugh left the half-crushed creature, “Aren’t we all? Stay safe…” There was a weak cough and suddenly the bug went limp. John stood there looking at the thing… that he could understand? Wait… how??? WHY?!

John was confused as he went through the words that were spoken to him. “You’re a bug… aren’t we all…” John slowly felt his limbs feeling weird. Those words struck something in him, like a clue to a big mystery. Aren’t we all…

All what…

John shook his head as he lifted his hands up to his head, “This is too confusing,” John muttered to himself as he felt one hand touch his forehead, then another… and another… and another???



Suddenly John jumped back as he freaked out at the extra limbs touching his head “WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT??!!!”



Sure enough, he saw long limbs leaving his frightened face, as he saw not two but four limbs leave his forehead. Freaking out at the extra limbs, John slowly heard the words echo in his head from that random bug, “aren’t we all...”

“no… no… no, no, no, no,” John muttered as she skittered along the ground toward a reflecting surface. There was no way that he could be what he thought he was, that would be fucking impossible-



However, as John came toward a silver dog bowl he watched as his current shape came into view in the reflective material. John watched as his “human” appearance came out to be more insect and bug-like than man. In fact, there was no way anyone would mistaken him as a person in this form, as he looked like a typical invading bug in a home.

“NOOOOO,” John screamed in disgust and horror as he stood there looking at his newfound form. There was nothing human about it. If anything he looked like the typical creature that most would make others scream and crush him, or grab a bottle of bug spray and go to town on him. John shuddered before his reflection as he was still coming to terms with his new shape and form. He wasn’t ready to see an insect peering back through the flashy material before him. He was in utter chaos that he didn’t notice the creature creeping up behind him.

John spotted the dark bug-like figure approaching from behind and turned around yelling in fear. His horror was dispersed when he heard a humanistic voice call out in shock, “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?”



Confused at the question John just replied with a, “What?”



“Get the fuck out of the open you fucking idiot,” The bug shouted at John over the loud music continuously blaring about. John quickly darted toward the angry person before he led them closer to a kitchen island where they hid under a cabinet peeking out over the floor. It wasn’t long before the stomping of feet filled the room as John listened to the noises filling the air.



Unsure of what the hell was going on, John did the only reasonable thing, he asked the insect near him what was happening, “WHAT IS GOING ON!” John shouted over the music, not sure if he was gonna get an answer.



“How the hell am I supposed to know,'' the angry-sounding bug person replied. “I show up with my partner to a fucking noise complaint and next thing I know I'm a fucking BUG and now my fucking partner… he’s fucking dead,” the upset bug told John pointing toward the squished remains of his savior moments ago. “Look, I have no idea how this happened, but right now we're in a damn house full of people and it’s clear none of them know about us being like this.”

John was still trying to come to terms with everything when the stranger was saying as he started to peek around after the stomping sounds of feet left the kitchen. “So we’re really bugs?” John asked, trying to wrap his head around the disgusting and horrifying fact.

“Yeah, now stop spacing out and help look for a place to hide. This is too out in the open for those freaking kids not to see us. God knows what they’ll do, doubt it will be anything less than what they did to Harry… poor son of a bitch,” John figured the one that sacrificed his life for himself was the Harry that he was mentioning.



“What’s your name,” John asked, “I’m john.”

“Walter, now that’s out of the way, you gonna freaking help me look?”

“Oh, right,” John nodded as he peered out from under the counter and looked around the enormous home. The design was similar to his own house, just the furniture and carpeting were different. John noticed no one was in this room or living room as those teens walked off pushing something large and massive out of the open kitchen. Something like a big device or machine, it didn’t matter what it was, John figured they only had a few minutes, “What about hiding under the couch or like-”

Walter cut him off, “There’s a dog out there.”

“A dog,” John repeated.

“Yeah, it’s been out in that room on the couch for a while now. Those teenagers were hanging out there most of the time. It’s why Harry and I were sitting out in the kitchen.”

John didn’t know why but he figured it was safe here in the kitchen so he suggested, “Why are we trying to leave here then?”’

Walter quickly answered, “Because it's only a matter of time before they’re gonna come in here looking for something to eat or drink, and I’d rather not be trying to dodge half a dozen enormous shoes stomping around.”

That made sense to John. Not wanting to be another victim of a giant sneaker’s kill count, John looked around the enormous and vast room. There wasn’t anywhere really to go, if the living room was off-limits and they had to leave the kitchen, which only left the hallway leading deeper into the home. Just where those teens headed off to. “There aren't many places to hide,” John told Walter. “If this home is similar to mine, there aren’t many rooms to use. If the living room is off limits, then that just leaves the hallway…”



Walter looked toward the hallway and John knew he had the same hesitation as he did. There was no telling how long till those teens came back. “I… shit…” Walter seemed conflicted for a moment but finally, he let out a battle cry, “FUCK IT!” John wasn’t ready for Walter to dart out from their slightly covered corner but the moment he made his move, John followed after not thinking.



It was hard for John to keep up as he still wasn’t used to his multilegged body. It seemed Walter was more accustomed as he was traveling faster than John by a large margin. As John tried to keep up, he was startled at how much distance Walter was making. By the time John was halfway there, Walter was already at the opening of the hallway looking down the long open space. It took Walter a few moments, standing around in the open before it seemed he found somewhere to go and started to head off.

“Wait up,” John called out as he slowly was getting faster with his new form.



“Not a fucking chance, if you can’t keep up that’s on you,” Walter barked out as he headed off.

John wanted to scream at him. Wasn’t he a fucking cop? Shouldn’t he be helping him?! Furious at the selfishness that Walter was showing, John felt his anger and rage helping him focus on his legs and control of his limbs. It wasn’t long before John caught up and was turning the corner down the hallway after Walter.

Walter was heading to the closest door. John could see there were several doors all along the long hallway. Obviously, the one furthest at the end of the hallway was a no-go, it was way too far. The other doors were open, but John didn’t know who they belonged to. Two on the left and two on the right. It seemed Walter decided to head to the nearest door on the right of the hallway. John couldn’t hear the teens, or at least not over the blasted music that was still playing. It was impossible to hear John’s own pounding heart over that loud noise they called music. With no idea where to go, John followed Walter.



John was slowly catching up to Walter, as they both approached the large archway belonging to the unknown room. Just as it looked like Walter was gonna make it to the room, an enormous white shoe came slamming down out of the doorway. Walter and John halted to a stop as the shoe was followed by another equally large beast slamming into the floor ahead of the previous one. The long legs of one of the boys soon pulled the rest of the larger boy out of the room. If that wasn’t bad, the teen was followed by another as now two of the giants exited the room laughing. John didn’t need to be told to do anything as he spun around as quickly as he could, and headed back to the safety of the kitchen. He hardly made two steps forward when he heard that annoying voice belonging to his least favorite neighbor.



“OH SHIT, look at these two little fuckers,” Joe called out. “Holy shit, winner winner porkchop dinner!” Joe laughed.

John didn’t have to look to know that Joe was talking about him and Walter. John hurried as quickly as he could away from Joe and his friends. As John ran he heard another teenage boy grumble, “Dude, it’s ‘winner winner CHICKEN dinner’ get it, right doofus.”

An enormous shoe slammed down near John before another one smashed the ground right ahead of him with such force that the air tugged on John’s body making him stop. There was an enormous barrier blocking his path as the tennis shoe cut off any escape for him. Joe made an annoyed sound, “Porkchop is way better than chicken and you know it.”



John looked to his right and saw the other foot of Joe cutting off that path, he could only head back toward Walter and the other teenage giant, which now had another one poking his head out of the room. John watched Walter struggle with where to go as he was also locked down by the two other teens walking into the hallway.  

As John tried to think of something to say the discussion or argument went on as if John and Walter didn’t exist, “It doesn't matter if it’s better you dingus. The line is CHICKEN not pork you numbnuts.”



“Oh fuck off Tommy,” Joe scoffed at the other teen. John heard the silence in the air between the two boys. Then out of nowhere, the two teenage boys started laughing at each other. “Alright, let's hurry up, my mom is supposed to be back by five. Lucky for us, we found two dumb ass bugs running around in my house. Kurt, make sure Tommy doesn’t fuck up and let one go,” Joe said to the third teen.



“Me, fuck up,” Tommy asked baffled at the remark, “Your the one failing most of your classes, if anyone should be helping someone, it would be you. Kurt makes sure this dumbass doesn’t fuck up.”



John watched as Tommy reached for Walter and Joe started to bend over to pick him up.

“I’m not failing my classes,” Joe remarked, “I’m strategically riding the line so I don’t turn out to be a fucking nerd like you.”



John stopped listening to the banter as he had three sets of hands starting to approach him and Walter. John moved away from Joe who was trying to pick him up with his fingers. John would have tried to run to the side, but with Tucker standing there, shoes spread wide, he was trapped. Both Walter and John were in a semi cage, boxed in by tennis shoes. John could only move away from Joe, but he kept inching his sneakers forward cutting off his escape routes. It wasn’t long before the teens had him and Walter in a small box lined with smelly shoes.  



“Alright,” Joe sighed leaning down at John and Walter. “you all are starting to piss me the fuck off. Here’s the deal, if you run away again, I'm gonna crush you with my hand. And I don’t mean fast,” Joe smirked, “I mean reeeeally fucking slow. I’m gonna ground you into fucking paste, or dust… whichever it is. I’m gonna make you wish you stayed out of my house as I did,” John watched as Joe lowered his flat palmed hand toward him, slowly twisting his hand showing the grinding motion, “crunch the living life out of your crunchy body, you stupid bugs…”

John felt himself shudder at the threat as the palm grew closer. John stayed still as the hand grew closer and closer until it was almost on him, finally the fingers curled toward him and he was plucked up off the ground and brought to Joe’s chuckling face, “Stupid bug… didn’t even try to run…”



John opened his mouth to tell the stupid kid that he was doing what he said…



Instead, John decided to call out to the boy before him instead of insulting him. “JOOOOEEE” John screamed between the fingers of the teen. However, he didn’t even flinch. In fact, he was more interested in what was below them. John was stuck between Joe’s digits as he watched Tommy repeat the same action with Walter. Now with both of them in the hands of these moronic teens, John feared for his life.



“Well that was too easy,” Joe commented with a laugh, “And here I thought we would need some of Luke’s luck to have some fun today. I think at least …” Joe mussed over the thought looking at John and Walter, “One more should be good, yeah I think three is enough. Let me grab one more.”



John didn’t know what Joe was saying but it was clear there were plans for both Walter and himself. John watched as the three teens walked to the kitchen. The island in the middle of the kitchen had a bowl in the middle of it. Joe and Tommy dropped John and Walter inside. “Alright I’ll be right back,” Joe commented as he headed off, “One of you dummies, get the peanut butter and a knife.”



Kurt, the one who hadn’t spoken yet, called out, “Where’s that?”



John heard Joe grumble off in the distance, “Tommy…”



“yeah yeah, I got ya,” He spoke as he left to grab the items in the kitchen.



John took this time to look at Walter, “What the hell is gonna happen? What’s a knife and peanut butter got to do with us?”



“How should I know?!” Walter barked at John, as he was in the same boat, oblivious to why. Both of them were trapped here unable to escape with the inclined walls. It didn’t take too long before Joe came back with a jar with what looked to be some random bug inside. Watching the jar getting tipped over on its side, John stepped back as a similar-looking creature was dropped in with them.  



“ALRIGHT, BOYS!” Joe called out, “Make your bets. We got our contenders, who do you think is gonna make it to the very end!”  



John didn’t like those words as he felt a dreaded feeling build, “What does he mean by that?”

“Should be clear,” Walter said, sounding upset at the situation.



The new person, or bug, started to stutter, “H-he-he’s a monster… J-j-joe...”

John didn’t doubt him but he couldn’t help but ask, “Who are you?”



“I’m… I’m Patrick…. I’ve been here since… the… uh…” he seemed to be trying to consider the time. Finally, he spoke up, “An election was coming up!’



John felt his blood freeze, “Last election… Patrick… that was like nine months ago…”



The shock shook the newcomer as he looked back at Walter for confirmation. Sadly he nodded.

“But-no I.. I was just… NO! Oh god, WHY?!” Patrick cried out as he slumped to the floor with the knowledge. He looked like a man who lost everything. “Nine months…” Patrick repeated.



“Patrick…” John called out trying to sooth him, “It’s … it’s not that bad. I’m sure-”



Patrick cut him off, “WHAT?! That my life is fine? Does my family think I’m okay? My wife is still waiting for me? My CHILD remember me?” The anger in his voice made John step back. It was clear that Patrick had been caught in a bad spot. Letting him deal with it was the best that John could do.



As John waited for Patrick to calm down from his panic attack, a giant emerged from out of nowhere, it was Joe. John looked up as Joe gave them all a cocky smile, “Finally, now that we got three tiny bugs for our little game. I hope you guys are enough.”  



John didn’t know why he held back any cursing or remarks, but the fact that Joe couldn’t hear them or didn’t care, just defeated the purpose. To be honest, John wasn’t sure which was worse, ignored or being unheard. Either way, it didn’t matter as Joe snickered and picked up the large bowl they were in. Joe carried them off toward another part of the house nearby, which happened to be the kitchen floor below them.



The bowl that they were all in slowly was lowered down to the floor and John saw what was before him. John couldn’t see it, but he heard a sliding and scraping sound beyond the enormous wall before him. A noise that was flowed by more scooping and sliding noises. An almost slick or slimy substance could be heard being used. A rather heavy sound of slathering was all that could be heard. After a handful of times finally, John heard Kurt call out, “That about enough?”



Joe responded, “Yup that should be good. If they can’t make it past that, it wasn’t worth it. The dumb bugs deserve what happens,” Joe commented before breaking out into a laugh. “Alright let’s get started, I’m getting bored.”



John didn’t know what to expect from those words, but as soon as they were spoken John felt the metal bowl they were in starting to move. John watched as the pair of hands gripping the bowl started to lift them off the surface they were set on. The momentum that carried them swayed around before they were stopped in the dead center of the metallic bowl. John was trying to get up and stand inside the container when everything shifted and tilted. John watched as the bowl started to tilt to one side. John, Walter, and Patrick were sent tumbling out and over the side. With no way to latch onto the siding of the bowl, John went tumbling over in a mighty freefall through the air.



Tumbling along with the others, John was tipped out and flung from the bowl of safety and out toward the unknown. As everyone went falling to their deaths, John had no time to prepare as he couldn’t keep the ground beneath him. Falling through the air, John was in free fall for several moments, but it felt like forever as he tripped over his body several times in the air. Suddenly he landed on not solid ground, but some kind of soft surface. John felt like he landed on some kind of marsh or swampy substance as he tried to recover and find out what the heck the squishy muddy stuff was he landed on. All he knew was this wasn’t the hard kitchen floor he ran across earlier.



Feeling the sticky substance under himself, John tried to fight his way upright as he could feel the ground tugging and pulling him down. The smell of peanuts flowed through John’s sense of smell as he slowly realized where and what he was in. A large brownfield of peanut butter was laid out before him as he saw the floor covered with the sticky sappy stuff stuck beneath him. The layer of peanut butter was spread before John like a sports field. It was beyond anything that John had seen and now he and the others were stuck in this struggling situation.  



Joe’s cocky voice filled the air as he talked, “You all placed your bets right?” Tommy and Kurt nodded or said something. “Great, so losers have their bugs eaten.”



Those words sent shivers down everyone’s spine that just happen to look like an insect right now. John looked between the boys, and neither of them even seemed to care what happened to them, as they all reacted the way a teen would about hearing the news. Calm and collective, or just uncaring for the most part.



“What does the winner get,” Tommy asked, sounding annoyed at the bug-eating part, it seemed like he wanted higher stakes.



“Bragging rights I guess,” Joe told him, not really thinking about a winning prize.



“Oh that’s a load of shit…” Tommy complained.



“Okay fine, what do you think the winner should get?” Joe asked, annoyed.



“I don't know, like some money or whatever,” Replied Kurt, equally annoyed.



“Fine! The winner gets… fuck I don’t know I only have like five dollars on me.” Joe said.



“Meh, I guess that works,” Tommy responded as he shrugged at the news.

John started off past the squabbling teens as he gazed down the long field of murky brown before them. John could see the hills and lumps bubbling up from the floor as the vast field of peanut butter was laid before them. Feeling the suction on his legs, John knew this wouldn’t be an easy feat that was before them. It took so much effort just to squirm forward in the muddy mounds before him. The long field before him was vast, a space he didn’t want to know how far it was for him to travel. Instead, he just looked around.



Before John could even think of trying to run, Joe started to speak as he hung over the large track set before John. “The rules are easy you guys, the first one to make it to the end wins. The losers … Well they don’t, simple right?”



Tommy and Kurt seemed to agree with the rules as Joe leaned down toward John and the others. “Alright you little shits, better make this interesting. I doubt you understand what I'm saying but in any case if I don't see you guys hustling out there… you’re Fido chow, got it?” 

Joe didn’t explain more as he stood up and left John wondering what that meant. Looking over to Patrick, he looked horrified at the news. John didn't know what that meant but whatever Joe was saying had him terrified and worried.  



“Alright, line them up,” Joe’s voice called out. John watched as Tommy and Kurt started to huddle around them. Their large fingers and hands were already heading toward them and started to adjust John, Walter, and Patric into a more lined up position than they were. Neither of them moved as the boys started to precisely set each of them in a certain spot. John thought of moving or running away once Tommy let him go, but to where? How far would he get? It all seemed so hopeless that he couldn’t get his body to move.



“There,” Tommy called out, pulling back as Kurt stepped back too.



“See, not so hard,” Joe called out from somewhere off in the room. “Alright, boy, it’s your turn. Come on Fido, I got some treats for you.”



John listened to a slight jingle before a giant thud hit the ground somewhere. Something massive just landed in the house. The jingling continued as it grew louder along with what sounded like clicking and clacking of something on the floor. Soft but loud thumps followed each click, multiple thuds filled the air with the noises. Out of John’s eye, he saw a massive mountain of a beast approaching from the far side of the room behind them.



“What the fuck is that,” John asked horrified unable to get a clear look behind himself as the sound of the new creature approached from his back and out of line of sight.



“It’s Fido,” Peter whimpered, looking just as horrifying, “Their pet dog, he likes to eat…” Peter never finished the sentence as John could hear a high pitched whimpering and several paws pattering in place on the kitchen ground behind them. It was like the mut was running in place or doing a dance. The impatient creature was clearly excited to see something, and John had a sick feeling he knew what Peter was gonna say.

“Wooow, hold up there boy, we haven’t even started yet,” Joe laughed. It sounded like he was holding Fido by a leash or collar as the monster squirmed around trying to get closer to John and the others.



John wasn’t sure why he or the others hadn’t started to move yet. Maybe they were all afraid of what would happen if they took off without someone saying go. It could have been the fear of hearing their doom sniffing and whining behind them that kept them frozen. Whatever the reason, none of them moved in their peanut butter tracks. All they could do was stand there waiting for the go signal, the green light to try and outrun the horrifying sounding hound behind them.



John could feel and smell the hot dog breath bearing down on him from behind. He could swear he could feel the drip of drool dotting the back of his body from the hot mist spraying out of Fido’s panting mouth as he tried to inch closer to John. The panting was like thunder at this distance and John was afraid he was gonna miss the signal to run before Joe released his beast on them..



Luckily John could make out the kid’s voice over the dog’s noises. “Alright, are those bugs ready?” Joe laughed as he went on, “Oh never mind, who cares. Get ready, set…”



John didn’t know if Joe lost his trail of thought, or was building up anticipation, but John almost thought Joe forgot what to say next. However Joe finally let out a loud, “GO GET ‘EM BOY!”



Too startled at the sound of Fido skittering across the floor, John was the last one to move. Peter and Walter were already rushing forward as fast as they could. The sound of Fido sniffing and licking the ground behind John was what tipped him off to the race as he could hear the loud snorting and sucking like noises from behind. Fido was licking up the peanut butter trail that Joe pasted on the ground. John quickly rushed forward, only to realize rushing wasn’t something one did on a road of peanut butter. John felt his legs refuse to move and when they did it was like yanking them out of a pit of mud. If it was hard enough to walk with extra legs, it was impossible to move through a field of peanut butter with them.



However it seemed the other two, Walter and Peter, were more adapted with their new form or were just that much better than John as they were a good chunk ahead of John. Each one struggling to out pace the other. John wasn’t even worried about trying to be first, he was too worried about the real problem, Fido. John could hear the dog catching up as the sniffing and licking grew in intensity and sound. John couldn’t help but glance behind him and nearly scream at the sight.



Fido was scooping up spoonfuls of peanut butter in just one mighty lick. At most it took Fido a fucking second or two to glaze his meaty tongue over the rough surface of lumpy nut batter only to erase it from existence in a second or two. All the distance that John made was gone in a matter of moments.  



Screaming in horror, John increased his pace and drive after witnessing the devourer of worlds licking a path straight toward him. John was sure he wasn’t even the size of one of those freaking doggy molars, not that it mattered. It looked like Fido was gulping and chugging down the thick paste like it was nothing more than whip cream. Not wanting to think about it, John raced after the others, not to beat them but to at least not get swallowed by a dog!



The marathon of running through the peanutbutter track was hell, but the hellish hound chasing after them was keeping John from giving up. He had covered a little more distance to Walter, but Peter seemed to be ahead by a few body lengths from Walter. John would never catch Peter or Walter, but he just needed to outpace Fido, a feat becoming harder and harder. It was either John was getting more tired, or Fido was getting hungrier, which didn’t seem possible.  



John saw the end of the line, or to be more exact the lack of peanut butter that marked the end of the race. He could make it, it would only take a little more effort and John would escape Fido’s furious feasting.



“HAHA,” Tommy laughed out loud pointing toward Peter, “Looks like I’m gonna be the winner!”

It seemed Tommy had dibs on Peter winning. Joe and Kurt stood next to Tommy near the end of the line both looking less than happy at the fact they were losing. Kurt and Joe exchanged looks and suddenly Joe smirked and nodded at Kurt. Kurt seemed to get what Joe was thinking, because Joe mouthed “do it”.  



Tommy wasn’t watching as Kurt kneeled down and got closer to the finish line that Peter was gonna cross any moment. He just had a few more steps to make and he was clear. John and Peter must have been thinking the same thing, because neither of them expected Kurt to do anything but pick Peter up. However things were not as they seemed.



John watched as Kurt grinned and brought his hand toward Peter who froze at the sight of the large fingers splayed out with the index finger curled into his thumb. There was no warning as John watched Kurt give Peter a mighty flick. The sound of Peter being smashed by the impact of the flick was heard through the room, like a bomb falling from the sky and exploding.



“Hey what the fuck man, I was gonna win,” Tommy complained watching his bug go flying.

John watched as Peter went hurtling across the peanut butter ground only to bounce a few times and finally land still on his back, just a little behind John. 



“You still could,” Joe laughed as he pointed to Peter stuck on his back trying to get up, “He’s just got to hurry up because… uh ohhhh, here comes Fido!”



Everyone in the room, bug and person, looked at Peter who was frantically trying to get up off his back. However, like a turtle, it was impossible to roll over in the peanut butter. John felt the need to head back to try and help… but one glance at that massive slurping tongue blazing a trail toward Peter told him it was over. There was no way he could make it in time and live, Peter was doomed.

Peter started to call out for help. First it was for John, then it was for Tommy and Joe to help, then it was for god or anything else to save him. None of it mattered. Fido was on him in moments. The dog had its sights set on Peter’s wiggling body as it lazily tilted its head in that direction while all the while licking up the floor. Peter was barely done screaming when Fido’s tongue was acting like a snowplow scraping up the road. It was acting more like a shovel scooping and lifting up a chunk of peanut butter along with Peter with such ease. One second Peter was in the air off the ground with a lump of nut spread, the next he was past those doggy lips as that lapping tongue slid back into its mouth.



John thought Fido would just swallow like any other tongue full of peanut butter but then he would be wrong. Fido knew there was something in his mouth other than the usual creamy goo. For a brief second nothing happened, then Fido started to chew and chomp. Fido shifted his head left and right as his jaws opened up just enough to fit something between them before mashing them down. The first few bites were just soft peanut butter but the next was more than that. It was Peter. John heard the harsh screams of Peter filling the air along with the sudden crunch and crumbling noise of a bug’s body being chewed up. Mighty snaps and pops filled the air along with harsher and more pain filled screams for a few more quick chomps. Peter’s voice and plight soon quickly ended in a snappy crunch just as Fido finished chewing and all that was left was the smacking of Fido’s lips and licking of his tongue. John watched the dog’s ears flick around and its tail starting to kick into hyperdrive as it seemed he enjoyed Peter more than just the long trail of peanut butter he had been licking up. Fido’s tongue is already licking out of his mouth and trailing over his lips and nose for any trace of food particles left from that snack. Just like any animal with a single track mind, Fido went right back to what he was doing before. Tracking down the next snack to enjoy on his peanut butter trail of delight…



“OH SHIT,” Joe laughed, “You heard that little shit, go snap crackle and POP!”



“That was sick,” Kurt laughed.



Tommy was the only one who wasn’t enjoying the show as he grumbled with his arms crossed over his chest, “Fucking assholes, I was gonna win and you fucking cheated.”



None of their comments were helping the situation or the fact that Peter was now doggy food. John was not gonna end up like that. Heading after Walter, John hurried up so he wouldn’t be the next snack for Fido. John wasn’t too far away from Walter, but he was clearly almost at the finish line, however he stood nearby a few inches away not moving.



“Look,” Kurt laughed, pointing to Walter, “Your bug broke! He won't move… come on little guy,” Kurt said before pointing to John to encourage him. “You can do it, hurry the fuck up little bug!”

Joe looked amused now at the sight of Walter not moving, “Okay you little shit, you better not be getting cold feet on me. Get moving, you're almost there.”



Walter still seemed hesitant at the thought of approaching the finish line. John didn’t blame him, what was stopping Kurt from flicking him backwards too. That would be his doom with Fido so close behind them. However no matter how much Joe demanded and ordered Walter to get moving he couldn’t.  



Not sure if John supported Kurt helping and rigging this contest to help him win, John didn’t try to think of any moral grounds he should be having right now as a bug trying to not get killed. John was hurrying past one of the last globs of peanut butter and then it would just be a few inches from the finish line. Walter was still ahead of John, but still hadn’t budged an inch.



Joe was still trying to get Walter to move, and Kurt was hovering nearby eyeballing him like the cruel bully he was.  



Just as John was approaching the finish line, Joe glared at Walter. “If you don’t finish first I’m gonna eat you myself, you hear me.” 



Those were the words Walter needed to hear as no sooner were they spoken, Walter found his reason to win. Risking the fury of Kurt’s flick, Walter headed for the finish line. Kurt was too busy gloating over his own victory to notice Walter moving again. Just as John was gonna cross Joe shouted out his victory.



“YEAA, I won! Check it out this tiny piece of shit is first place, baby!” Joe was already picking up Walter and carrying him off to the bowl they kept them in beforehand as he was pronounced victor.



John wasn’t taking any chances and crossed the peanut butter path to second place. Kurt looked less happy and excited now that he lost and grumbled as he bent down to pick up John. John was too busy watching Fido clean up the race track they just ran across, like some kind of monstrous street sweeper. By the time Kurt pulled John up from the ground, Fido had made all the evidence of their little game vanish in just a short amount of time. The dog was too busy sniffing around and relicking the floor it just cleaned up, to follow after John to his new destination.  



It didn’t take long before John was set down in the same bowl as before with Walter. John was now trapped inside the container, waiting for what would be next for him. Kurt walked away for a moment before returning a few moments later with Joe behind him as he glanced in at both Walter and John. John tried to ignore the two giant boys as he looked over at Walter, but he didn’t seem so good. He looked haunted but calm at the same time. All John could do was ask him a simple question.



John didn’t know why but he couldn’t help but ask, “Are you okay?”



“NO!” Walter barked for a moment before panting and calming down, “No… he… that fucking bastard,” Walter remarked shuddering before John at the thought of Joe.



“What?” John asked not sure if he wanted to know what made him so horrified.

Walter shook his head as he looked up as if fearing one of the teens might hear him. He quickly said, “They're all freaking insane. I had to… I had to win, you gotta understand! I had no choice! It was me or you!”  



John couldn’t hold it against Walter. He probably would have done the same, win that fucked up game just to live another day or so. John didn’t know why he was feeling so calm, but it seemed Walter was the winner and now John was going to face the reputation of losing the game. It was possible that John had come to terms with a dooming ending, which was why he could remain calm.



As John was coming to terms with his upcoming doom, he couldn’t help but stay aware of the outside world. He kept track of those freaky fucked up teens talking.



“That was total bullshit and you know it,” Kurt barked angrily.



“Oh you can fuck right off,” Tommy complained, “you fucking flicked my bug out of the damn game, you deserve what you get.”



“Oh come on,” Kurt continued to complain, “I didn’t even flick that hard. Your dumbass bug practically wanted to get eaten. You saw how it stayed still near the end.”



“He was having a stupid bug moment,” Joe told him laughing before turning to Kurt, “But they eventually got over it. You should be more worried about your LOSER.”



John felt a shiver at how that word was used. Still he listened as the two teens bickered back and forth, “Loser,” Kurt remarked. “I almost won!”



“Almost doesn't mean shit,” Joe laughed, “You still lost. Which means… FIDOOOOO time for a treaty treat.”



John heard some woofing nearby as the sound of the massive monster made its way toward Joe and them. The paw pads pattering the floor filled the room as the mighty mutt was nearby. The heavy panting of the dog could be heard just below John and Walter as the creature demanded a treat for being called.



“Oh sure, bring your fucking mutt into this. I knew you weren’t man enough to do it yourself,” Kurt complained mockingly.



John heard Joe make a few noises of disbelief before he went on, “ANNND what the hell does that mean?”



“Gonna use your dog to do everything? I knew you were lame…” Kurt muttered.



“Okay you little shit… what are you saying?” Joe asked, sounding upset and defensive.  

“I think you were just bullshitting about the prizes. I think your a pussy and wont fucking own up to your own word. A real winner would be eating the loser's bug and not have their pet dog do it for them…. Bitch,” Kurt mocked with a teasing smirk on his face.



John didn’t know Joe that well, but the way Kurt talked to him it sounded like he was being called out. The words hung out in the air for a moment before Kurt followed up with, “I’ll give you five MORE dollars to do it.”



Before anyone could respond, Tommy quickly added, “OH SHIT! Hell yeah, Joe, I’ll give you another five if you eat a fucking bug on camera!”



John felt horrified at the news as he heard the teen talking about such horrors before them. Surely Joe wouldn’t even consider this barbaric idea that his friends were pushing on him, right?

Sadly the longer the pause that drew out with Joe, the deeper his dread grew. Moments passed and just as he thought Joe might have misheard or forgot what was asked, the teen sadly responded with his own words, “Shiiiit, Ten bucks? Should have started with that. Come on, let’s do this!”



John was horrified at the news that he heard. They couldn’t really mean-



Any doubt that John had vanished when he saw the three faces appear glaring down at him. They were totally thinking of doing this. “Alright,” Joe nearly shouted as he peered into the bowl grinning, “Let’s do this… fucking ten dollars to eat a bug, fucking easy money… okay… so…” Joe smirked looking at John, and then at Walter. “Which one am I eating?”



John felt his heart freeze, what did he mean? Wait, did he not know who was who?



“You dumb ass you’re supposed to eat the one that lost,” Kurt laughed.



Joe glared at Kurt, “Yeah which was… which one again?”



“It’s… the… one… uh…” Kurt muttered as he looked at John and Walter… “the one… fuck… I don’t know man,” Kurt complained. “Just pick one, I don’t care.”



Joe let out a deep laugh, “You can’t even tell which one is which? Oh shit, what a dumbass!”



“Fuck off, you dickweed,” Kurt shouted, “So what, they’re just fucking bugs, just fucking grab one. It’s not like you're gonna actually eat one anyway.”



John heard those words and watched Joe’s hand dipping in as he was mocked by Kurt some more. The teen was taunting and teasing the other as his hand shifted and swayed around. One moment it was heading toward John, the next it was drifting toward Walter. The hand and fingers swayed and swooned around before finally dropping down on one of them. John felt his breath leave him as he watched Walter being picked up.



“WHAT NO, NO HEY, NO! I WON, HEYYYY,” Walter screamed as he was plucked out of the small bowl. “I WON, NO, JOE, JOEEEE!” Walter cried out as he was carried out of the safety of the circular space.



John watched with a sense of relief and horror as Walter was lifted out of the prison and toward the teens.



“This is easy money,” Joe laughed. “Eat a bug? For ten bucks? Let’s go!”



Tommy and Kurt seemed more delighted in the idea than Joe was as they watched him hold Walter in his hand. Walter on the other hand was pleading and begging for them to realize who he was.



As if Tommy could hear Walter complaining and pleading, he quickly asked the question that Walter was screaming at the top of his lungs, “Hey, so like, how do you know that’s the right one? Like you sure that’s the loser bug, right?”



Joe simple looked at Walter and spoke a line that chilled John to his soul, “Oh I’m sure. I can spot a loser from a mile away. A loser bug or a loser in life, they are easy to spot. Besides, even if I’m wrong, which I’m not, a bug is a bug, so who gives a shit? Anyway stop fucking around and get your money out, I’m gonna eat this bugger and I want to get paid! Fork that cash over baby, I’m gonna need that shit for that new bag of chips, you know the one with that new flavor they just came out with. I hear it’s fucking to die for.”



John was horrified at the news. Joe was gonna eat Walter, but John was relieved that Joe didn’t know the difference between them. As horrible as it was, John was so relieved that he almost felt like laughing at the thought that Walter was now being brought toward the teen’s mouth instead of himself. John continued to watch as Walter struggled in Joe’s fingers. He was fighting the most he could as he was pulled upward toward that cocky grinning teenage mouth. John stayed silent as he watched Walter take the journey that was meant for him.



Looking skyward, John could only bear witness to Walter growing closer to Joe’s smirking lips. The grin never wavering as he looked at Walter, as if he could hear the pleading and begging coming from Walter. However Joe never responded directly to Walter, as he kept his attention on him for just enough time before switching to Kurt or Tommy when they talked to him.



Tommy was already asking, “You gonna chew it up?”



“No way dude, that’s sick as fuck. I don’t want any fucking bug legs stuck in my teeth or whatever.”



Kurt laughed, “Pussy.”



Joe laughed as he turned to his other friend, “I don’t see your bitch ass eating a bug.”



Kurt snorted, “Not for a measly $10.”



“That’s what I thought. Now shut up will ya? I got a bag of chips to win.” Joe told Kurt as he prepared himself.



John couldn’t do anything as he was stuck in his prison, any motions he made to get attention were ignored as all eyes were on the special of Joe eating a bug for money. Joe was waving Walter around as he bickered with Kurt and Tommy about the concept and rules to this little show. Walter on the other hand was making noises like he needed to throw up as he was jerked around and shook with little to no warning. John watched as Joe shook Walter at Tommy’s face as he commented on his latest remark.  



It wouldn’t be long before Joe went ahead and finished his dare. In fact after viciously shaking Walter at Tommy, Joe slowly brought his hand back toward himself. Finally the money was put on the counter nearby and Joe started the ordeal.  



“Well, it looks like you're out of luck. It only took $10, which means, you’re hardly worth a bag of chips and a twelve pack of soda.” Joe twisted and turned Water around in his hand as continued to taunt him while he was stuck in his grip, “Shit, not even worth a month of some porno subscription. I should ask for more money…”



Tommy was the first to react, “Yeah right, fuck off. You gonna be a pussy and not eat it, or man the fuck up and chew that fucker up?”



Joe glared at Tommy, “I told you I’m not chewing. What are you some kind of freak? You want to watch me chew my food?” Joe let out a mocking chomping motion at Tommy.



“Taking forever, gonna be an old man before you do it…” Tommy rolled his eyes as he watched Joe hold his snack before his lips.



“Sounds like the fun is almost over,” Joe sighed as he brought Walter closer to his mouth. “I bet you wish you won that little race, don’t you?” John gulped as he listened to Joe mock Walter for the victory he should be celebrating winning. “Sucks for you. Anyway, I got shit to do, things to buy… time for you to go bye bye.”



John watched as Walter did all he could to escape, but it was all in vain as he was brought closer to Joe’s mouth. Joe’s lips parting in an open scene of horror as drops of goo dripped down from his lips and mouth. Joe was pushing Walter toward the dark cavern before him as his mouth pried open. Walter was slowly inserted into the gaping mouth, both Kurt and Tommy cheering Joe on with a bunch of “do it” as he placed Walter in the center of his mouth.



Walter kept begging and pleading out for help as he was slowly inserted into the teens mouth. Past those lips and teeth, into that dark chamber that would soon be Walter’s demise. Joe’s fingers holding Walter pushed him past his lips and deeper into his mouth as he soon was placed on his tongue. John couldn’t see but he could imagine Walter inside Joe’s mouth. The teen’s teeth came down sharply as his finger retracted.



“Mmmhmmm, mmmm, mmmmmm,” Joe muttered out loud at Tommy and Kurt who were watching intently. 



Both of them seemed confused as they looked at Joe, unmoving, who only seemed to be testing and sampling Walter in his mouth. Finally after a few long enduring seconds, Joe finally did something. He slowly reached outward toward something off to the side that John couldn’t see. Finally it came into view as a large Coke can came up to Joe’s lips as he pushed the metal container up to his mouth and slowly sucked down the liquid inside.



John watched as Joe’s throat started to bulge and widen as he gulped down countless mouthfuls of soda, dragging down Walter in the surge of sugary syrup that spewed out of the can. The suction surely sucked down Walter into a hellish hold of horrors belonging to Joe’s gut. John couldn’t imagine what it would be like to be tossed into a person’s stomach and to stew away in the acidic gut. Filled with whatever Joe had consumed recently, which seemed to be only snack foods like chips and more soda.  



Joe sighed as he let out a chuckle, “Easiest ten bucks I ever made. I should do this more often.” Joe laughed, “Anytime you guys want to throw your money at me for a dumb bet like that again, I’m game.”



The look on Joe’s face told John that this wasn’t about the money, it seemed he was enjoying the feeling of power as he gulped down Walter with little to no regard for his life. Still as John watched Joe laugh and take a sip of his drink he suddenly stopped. He looked puzzled. Something was off with him. Joe frowned and looked down at his soda can and looked a little sick.



Was he gonna throw up? Was Walter struggling to get out? Maybe all wasn’t lost?! Walter surely was still alive in Joe. He could try and escape, to climb out and get free!  

John continued to watch as Joe looked to get paler and whiter than he originally was.



“Dude, you okay?” Tommy asked, spotting Joe’s reaction.



“I… oh… no I think… I’m gonna-'' Joe's mouth blossomed as it suddenly expanded mid sentence. He was puking! Joe was-



Joe’s mouth opened and a massive roar of air blew out of his mouth and right into Tommy’s and Kurt’s face as Joe let rip the mightiest of burps ever. The rumbling and roar out of the teens' mouths shook the room. John felt his body shake and shiver from the vibrations that blasted out of the open hole. As John flinched and shuddered, he watched as Joe ripped the enormous burp for several long and very deep moments. By the time Joe was done, his mouth was slowly closing as the gust of carbonated air blew out in wimpy whisps. The roar dying down to a soft supple spew of rough notes. By the time Joe was done burping he was laughing out loud.



“Damn that was a good one! Got you guys so good.” Joe mocked his friend.



“Oh fuck you little shit,” Tommy complained waving at his face and laughing at the burp. “Though your bitch ass couldn’t handle eating a single bug.”



Joe shook his head as he grabbed his can of soda and took a good sip, “Fuck no… that little shit aint coming out… well except as SHIT!” Joe laughed and took another hearty chug, “I mean, felt the thing trying to crawl up my throat but,” Joe took another gulp and slapped his flattish belly as he laughed, “You are not leaving from that end! Nah… as I always like to say,” Joe mocked rubbing his gut and patting it a few times, “GIGO! Garbage in…” John watched as Joe soon turned around and showed his ass to Tommy, Kurt, and unfortunately to John himself as he slapped his jean covered ass, “GARBAGE OUT! That's right babyyyyy,” Joe’s loud and obnoxious laugh echoed through the room as he slapped his butt cheeks a few more times before turning back around.  



John was appalled at the sight of the giant teen mocking Walter’s horrible journey through his body. Not wanting to witness anymore of the horrors of these teens, John did his best to ignore their ranting and talking. They went on laughing and chatting, with Joe letting out random burps throughout their conversations. Interrupting or cutting himself off with a sudden burst of gas. Each rupture of air was followed by a heavy gulping of MORE soda. John had no idea if Walter was still alive after a while, but due to how often Joe slapped or touched his belly after a drink, John could assume Walter suffered greatly in the kid's stomach. John didn’t know much about bugs, but figuring that their new layer of skin was made of hard material, he figured Walter was able to endure more than he should have in that toxic acidic hell hole of a stomach.  



It went on for so long that John figured it would never end. However, suddenly Joe’s phone went off. Someone was calling him. As Joe answered his phone, his face slowly went from a mocking cruel smile into one of dread. By the time he hung up he was freaking out, “SHIT. My mom and brother are getting back soon!”



“So,” Kurt responded, not knowing what that meant.



“You dumbass, my mom will ground me till I'm thirty if she found out I was fucking around with my brother's fucking pet bugs. Not to mention all of this stuff,” Joe mentioned the other’s attention to what John could only assume was a disastrous mess in the kitchen.



“That sounds like a, “your problem,” Tommy laughed… that was Till John watched Joe lean toward him and say a few things. Tommy’s laughter slowly stopped and he rolled his eyes as he quickly turned to Kurt. “Alright… Kurt, stop standing around and fucking help us out,” Tommy complained as he went to work cleaning up.



John had no idea what Joe said, but Joe didn’t give John any hints as he grabbed his container and hurried off, “Fucking lame,” Joe complained as he hurried into a room. John was suddenly tipped out of the bowl and into an empty container surrounded by a few other similar looking jars. John was perplexed as to where he was, but he could see other insects, some he could hear speaking to him, others not making any sounds. It seemed he wasn’t the only person stuck in this situation of being a bug.  



There was a question that he was getting the most out of all of them, and it was “where was peter.” All John could do was shake his head and tell them he didn’t make it. Sadly that seemed like a common response, as none of them seemed too shocked.



Joe was already leaving the room. John watched as Joe left and he was alone in the room. The mixed words from his fellow, bug transformed people, left John confused as to why or even how this happened. He was getting so many from all around it was hard to make it out. All he knew was that he and the others weren’t the only ones turned into insects… and apparently held captive in these large glass jars. John could only hope that Joe was done with him, there shouldn’t be any reason for him to mess with him with so many others nearby, right?






John was still getting used to the jar he was stuck in. Some random kid child, much younger than Joe, apparently was the one holding John and the others inside these glass chambers. He was looking for a way to fix this, or at least that’s what John gathered over the past twenty four hours. As horrible as it sounded, it wasn’t too bad. That was before John was subjected to Joe’s fucking morning routine.  



It was humiliating enough to be a bug, but John had the perfect seat near the window to watch Joe walk Fido. Normally this wouldn’t be an issue, or a problem. Joe and Fido were doing their thing, walking around the neighborhood. However to John’s disgust and horror he watched as Joe let Fido trout into his yard. Right across the street John watched as Fido started to squat and take a mighty shit in his front yard. The dog crap, amassing a pile of filth in his otherwise pristine yard. However, this was not the worst part… Joe.. the fucking psycho child was filming. John wanted to yell at them, but his words never made sense to humans.  



Helpless, John watched as Fido took his massive morning dump in his yard… and then Joe started to walk over to Fido. Not that it would stop what Fido was doing but seeing Joe going over to Fido to try and stop him from…. Suddenly Joe started to squat next to Fido.



John wasn’t sure what the fuck was going on, but soon Joe was already pulling his pants down slightly and squatting near the puddle of poop. John watched with disgust as Joe was starting to dump his load beside his dog. Laughing and talking silent words into his phone as he showed off the show to everyone online. John was sick at the sight of not just one, but two piles of poo were placed on his lawn across from Joe’s fucking home.



Things would have been bad, but what made everything worse was John making out the words that Joe was speaking through the window. He was saying something about fertilizing his neighbors lawn. Something about Fido and him getting paid to dump off important loads for their neighbor. John wasn’t sure what that meant but it was obvious when Joe and Fido were done shitting in his yard, John couldn't help but watch as they walked off like they hadn’t just deposited waste in his front lawn.  



How long had those two been doing this was beyond John, but seeing it now, he realized that this wasn’t the first time. The two disgusting monsters had been doing this for a while, and worse was that John knew that there were some people’s bodies discarded in those bowel movements. How many before this were there?  

Yet what horrified John worse than watching his yard being defiled was the way Joe looked at him. Through a window he couldn't possibly see him from. A look that told John that he was thinking about him. It was like Joe had plans, or ideas about him and the others. Him taking a shit, spewing out poor Walter form his ass, was just a forethought, as he was putting together some evil plan for not just John, but the others. The smile slowly grew on his face as he hiked his pants up and slowly patted Fido. His mouth spoke “good boy” but John could tell he was already thinking of another horrible plan to involve John and the others.

Whatever Joe’s brother thought he was doing, John prayed he hurried up, cause it seemed like Joe was just starting to come up with very devilish thoughts. Some that would involve using John or someone else. It would only be time before Joe tried to repeat something like what John had to go through. Only this time, John feared he might not get as lucky as he did the other day...









Chapter End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed it, was a little disappointed in the chapter but someone helped reaffirm my worries