- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

You ever just had one of those days where you take a nap and when you wake up it's been three years?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

To say that Melanie had a restless night would be a severe understatement. Still under the assumption that the pubic hairs she had become entangled in belonged to Anne, the cunt who no doubt was plotting to steal Melanie's boyfriend out from under her, the anger and frustration within her was almost impossible to reconcile. The fact that every few moments a loud, guttural rumbling would come from deep within the titanic whore's body, shaking Melanie's delicate and miniature frame to the bone did nothing to help ease her into a comfortable enough mood for sleep. It goes without saying that the sporadic passing of gas, a soft hissing, rush of hot wind, and stomach-churning assault on her nose completed the trifecta of torment that made this the worst experience of Melanie's life.

She lay there, cursing, thrashing with what meager strength she had, which to her dismay was not even enough to bend the bonds of the girl's pubic hairs and allow Melanie any leverage with which to attempt an escape. Only able to further frustrate herself, Mel spent the better part of the night crying, screaming, struggling hopelessly, and blaming everyone from her boyfriend to Sam, Anne, God, and on one or two brief breakdowns, herself.

When the sun finally rose enough to flood the space beneath the gigantic teenager's quilt, the girl stirred, shifting with a lazy moan as she pulled her knees closer to her chest and rolled to her side, Melanie suddenly feeling the rush of blood flowing back into her head and arms, moments before two enormous walls of fleshy, soft thighs pancaked her into an even more insufferable position, barely any air reaching the shrunken girl.

Fortunately, though, Melanie only had to suffer this oppressive heat for about ten minutes before McKenzie's door slowly creaked open, the sound of Anne's boyfriend, Brad, sneaking into her bedroom in the early morning more than enough to rouse her from a sleep that Melanie likely never could have, given her size. The two waste no time and exchange no words, McKenzie rolling onto her stomach and spreading her legs, Brad hurriedly mounting her as Melanie tried, in horror, to get the attention of either of these titans and alert them to her plight.

If either of the horny gods took any notice of Mel's terrified shrieks, they showed no sign of it, Brad shifting into position, a cock seemingly larger than a Boeing 777, already oozing the first signs of the lustful teen's arousal, a small stream of precum that Melanie could probably drown in. Closing her eyes, feeling almost certain that her end was near, an end so humiliating and horrible to think of that she'd trade it for any other, Melanie braced herself...for nothing.

Brad slowly guided the gargantuan, throbbing member into McKenzie's damp crotch, the heat and musky odor of their coupling already beginning to smother Melanie, who's presence was unknown to either lover. The pathetically small form of the miniaturized girl was easily mistakable for a curl of entwined pubes, or a speck of lint, and neither of the horny young adults were of a mind to be on the lookout for endangered, shrunken girls, trapped about their genitals.

As the lovemaking continued and began to pick up pace, so too intensified the heat, and odor. Melanie was sweating considerably, and the aroma given off by the girl she was tangled up in was none too pleasant, let alone the fragrance permeating the air around Brad's sack. Daring to tell herself that it couldn't get worse, Melanie felt a sudden jolt as Brad picked up the pace, slamming deep into McKenzie and slapping his balls against the matted patch of hair imprisoning Melanie.

There was, of course, no relief, as the passion only increased, the pair building up a rhythm of motion, Melanie''s poor, battered little frame soaked in sweat and stench and being repeatedly mashed between pubis and testicle. Just when the heat and trauma was peaking and Mel hoped to blackout, Brad's body tensed and spasmed, thrusting frantically into McKenzies, hands squeezing her ass as what would seem like gallons and gallons of jizz to Melanie erupted from him, into the enormous tunnel of the much larger girl's womanhood.

He wasted not a moment more than he needed to, pulling from his sweaty and quivering partner, and allowing the mess of their passionate moment, a disgusting combination of sweat and juices, leak out in force, rinsing through McKenzie's already dampened and loose pubic hairs. This was enough, at last, to free Melanie, who slowly flowed out of the thick nest she had spent the majority of the night and morning entangled in, a mere piece of debris in the stream of their fluid.

Before she ran off of the gigantic girl's cunt completely, reaching relative freedom, the pair leaned into each other once more for a few deep kisses and nibbles, their crotches grinding against each other teasingly, causing Brad to perk for another round they didn't have time to even start. When the giants parted and Brad quietly slipped from McKenzie's bed to return to his own room, where Anne was still dozing, Melanie could barely utter a feeble cry of anguish, not knowing what awaited her next as she was carried off to the unknown, the drying cum on Brad's nuts holding her in a new prison altogether. 

Chapter End Notes:

~~~~~~~~~~~
So, yeah, probably not quite what anybody expected, but I know some people were jonesing pretty hard for this, so...there you guys go. Here's where I make the promise that I'll update sometime soon, and everybody shakes their head and sighs deeply.

Instead, though, I'm just going to say that I will try to update at least one of my stories a week, and listen to whatever feedback you've got to offer. Hope this was enjoyable for at least a few out there. Expect future chapters to be more on par with the earlier material.