- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The introduction and...well....first chapter.
   Melanie was almost positive that her boyfriend Josh was cheating on her. This was the fifth time she'd suspected him of such, and not once had she ever been right, but it was different now. Now she had caught him. Well...more or less.
   Josh lived in a small, one-bedroom apartment near his work, and Melanie lived with a girlfriend of hers about a fifteen minute drive away. Josh had told Melanie all about the new girl at work, and how they had spent a lunch together getting know each other. Naturally, Melanie was infuriated, but Josh had almost broken up with her before over her jealousy, and she played it off. It wasn't until a month after she'd first heard about Anne that she started spying on Josh, showing up unexpected, without calling, or switching her own schedule at work to surprise him frequently. Once, she had caught the girl actually leaving Josh's apartment.
   It had taken all of her self-control not to burst out of her car and attack the woman. Especially when Mel saw that was attractive, well built, and roughly the same age as her and Josh. She simply cooled off for an hour, driving, then came back, calm, collected. Casually, during her evening with Josh she asked about the girl and he explained that she had come and picked him up one morning for work. Before Melanie had a chance to get outraged, Josh explained that he, this new girl Anne, and several other coworkers had started car-pooling.
   Mel didn't confess to witnessing her leave earlier that night, but Josh volunteered the information that she had visited an hour or so before Melanie dropped in to return a thermos he had forgotten in her car. She'd even cleaned it for him.

   Melanie had had enough. Her friend, quite an anti-social girl, had heard plenty about the many different times Mel suspected Josh of cheating directly from Melanie herself. She had, in fact, helped Melanie confirm each time that Josh was not, in fact, cheating on her. There was a tiny little bottle of perfume that Melanie's friend, Sam, had. Two of them, actually. One was a smoothe red bottle, the other a lightly chipped blue one. The red shrank a person to 1/8th of an inch in height. The blue returned them to normal.
   Each time, Sam would shrink Melanie down, then oh so carefully bring her to Josh's apartment while Josh was at work, letting herself in with the spare key Josh had given Melanie. She would delicately place her miniscule friend wherever the best spying spot happened to be (usually in Josh's bedroom.) And leave her there alone. They would establish a day and time (when Josh, again, would be at work) for Sam to return and grow Melanie. Sam always knew to look for Melanie in a spot they had pre-selected during the dropoff. Behind the entertainment center tomorrow night at 7, under the coffee table the day after tomorrow, at 4, and so on.
   Other than the time that Sam had shown up sick and sneezed on Melanie, or the time she had forgotten the pickup spot, these little spying sessions had gone on perfectly. And so it was that on a Friday night, Melanie was sitting just underneath the coffee table in Josh's apartment, an eigth of an inch tall, hiding behind the leg of the table, waiting anxiously. She was very patient, despite her insane jealousy and trust issues, and she had told Sam not to come for her until Sunday afternoon, when Josh would be out with his younger brother, paintballing.

   It was nearing 9 o'clock when there was a loud noise from the hallway, and in walked Josh. Melanie breathed a sigh of relief. He was alone. This would have been the perfect chance for Josh to fool around. He was led to believe Melanie was out of town visiting her sister.
   "Yeah, it's not like we're freaking robots. They expect us to know every fucking detail about their account. It's like...I deal with two hundred people a day, man, I'm not going to remember a guy who called in three months ago about his credit denial." Josh laughed. A girl laughed. Melanie's face flushed with anger. It was Anne. She followed him in to his apartment, giggling her banshee giggle, wearing a pair of navy blue jeans and a baby blue top. Already Melanie could smell her sickeningly sweet perfume.
  Her hair was a soft brown, and it came down in loose, natural curls around her cheeks. Light freckles dotted the nose between her emerald eyes. Melanie hated the bitch.
   "I know! I mean, these people wouldn't be happy if I answered the phone and went, 'One moment sir! I'm going to fix all of your problems.' And then not only do I set up their account, but I do their taxes and order them a coffee. They'd bitch about how long it took." She laughed again, and Josh walked by the coffee table, in to the bedroom. Melanie bit her lip. She should have gone in beforehand.
  But Anne didn't follow. Instead, she sat down on the couch.
   "Just one second, I know it's in here...." Josh was rummaging for something in his messy bedroom.
   "Take your time. Is it okay if I take off my shoes? My feet are killing me." Melanie glared up at the giantess on her lover's couch, but then let out a tiny yelp as two enormous black flats were pushed forward, just inches away from her. Black, shining flats, with silver buckles on leather straps near the toes. They were actually cute, Mel thought to herself. Even though they had just scared the hell out of her.
  "Sure, go ahead. I just don't know where I stuck it..." Josh said from the other room. Suddenly, a wave of warm, almost moist air struck Melanie and she gagged as the pungent odor of sweaty feet and worn leather assaulted her senses. In front of her, Anne was pulling her feet out from the titanic flats. She then moved them aside and placed her colossal toes where the shoes had been. Melanie covered her mouth and nose, eyes watering, and backed up to the coffee table's leg.

   Anne's feet were well taken care of, the nails a dark blue, and only just starting to chip. As she brought her soft-soled, pinkened feet down a gush of air blew out from under them, strong enough (in smell and force) that it would have likely pushed Mel on to her rear if she hadn't had her back to the leg of the table. As soft and smoothe as the other girl's soles looked, they were reddened slightly from where her weight had been on them and the shoes had been applying pressure, and the ball and undersides of her toes were spotted with small (to the naked eye) bits of debris, dirt, and lint.
   Melanie gagged as Anne leaned back in the couch, pushing her feet forward. Just before the enormous toes hit Melanie, smashing her against the table leg, they rose up. Anne tilted her feet back on her heels, unaware that her toes were now angled over a girl a quarter of the size of an ant. She pressed them against the leg of the coffee table, rubbing her toes and the ball of her foot against the polished wood, giving her poor aching feet a little massage. Melanie groaned with disgust as small flakes of dead skin and pebbles almost as big as regular sized rocks fell down around her, and she moved quickly out from under the slut's foot.
Chapter End Notes:

Long time reader, first time poster. Let me know what you guys think, what you'd maybe like to see and I'll do what I can. Any tips, pointers, criticism, or suggestions are always welcome.