- Text Size +

*


Harvey pulled Nicole up to the crease in the sofa, then pulled her in tightly.

"I'm finished," he heard the giant cat woman Jenny call out. Harvey felt a chill just hearing those words.

"Good for you, I've got two left," Bomb replied from the other side of the sofa. She had been loudly searching for them.

"That's us," Nicole whispered with panic in her voice.

He gestured for quiet, they tried to press themselves further inside, but they had to climb some more to get into the gap that appeared to lead inside the sofa.

"Not if I get them first," Jenny challenged.

"No they're mine," bomb protested.

"You ate one of mine, so fair is fair, if I find them first they're mine."

Harvey sighed, shit they were both looking for them now. The meat that they have found the others and probably eaten them or done whatever sick things they did with them. That was like ten people gone...

He looked up, wondering whether to risk the climb up to the next section, or better to try and hide where they were, half secluded.

"I can't wait to swallow those little mice whole," Jenny shouted out, taunting them and Bomb from somewhere in the room.

He made his mind up, all the giant women needed to do was go behind the sofa and they would quite easily see them. They had to hide properly. He told Nicole his idea and she agreed adamantly.

He climbed up first, his heart was thumping in his chest. He scrambled up and realised with joy that it was indeed a crevice that led inside the sofa behind the cushions.

He reached down for his girlfriend. She looked up, her eyes were wide with fear, but determination lined her face.


*



Nicole started to climb up, she was taking it as carefully as she could, considering they had giant female predators hunting them down. They only had one chance at this.

The sofa was bumped by something and Nicole's eyes widened in panic. She clung onto the fabric for dear life and stopped climbing, waiting for it to stop. Harvey gestured for her to continue.  He hoped she didn't look down, they were free climbing quite high up now.


The sofa jerked, it felt like they were pulling the cushions out. Nicole's legs came lose and dangled below. She squealed and clung on.

"They must be in here somewhere," Bomb growled.

"They've been the best at hiding yet," Jenny continued from the other side of the sofa.

Nicole managed to regain her footing and she promptly continued climbing, not wanting to be hanging or climbing any longer than necessary.

She managed to get up to Harvey. He grabbed her forearm, bracing himself with his legs he hauled her up.

She managed to roll into his little gap just in time as Jenny and Bomb rounded the back of the sofa.

Unfortunately for them Jenny saw the flash of movement. She didn't see the little person exactly but she saw the movement, and like a good hunter she zeroed in on it. She lunged towards the gap and slapped at the top of the sofa on the other side.

The impact bumped Nicole hard and she uncontrollably rolled back out of the gap. Harvey reached out in vain, unable to catch his girlfriend in time, his arm was outstretched and he watched her stricken face drop away from the opening in the gap they had been hiding in.

 

She fell with a loud scream. Jenny’s giant body flashed past Harvey’s vision. She was instantly upon Nicole grabbing out at her falling body with both hands; like a cat trying to catch a flying fish mid-flight.

Harvey didn't have time to mourn her though, as he watched the scene in distress a huge and terrifying shape suddenly filled his vision. He instinctively shrank back into his crevice as he was confronted with a huge female face that loomed up close to his hiding spot, looking directly at him.

 

The very attractive but terrifying face of Bomb was so close now he could feel her warm breath flowing into his little hidey hole.

 

Her predatory gaze giant green eyes focused on him with a piercing stare that was so powerful, and so close, it caused him to suddenly freeze in place, mid-retreat. Instead he just looked out at her in fear.

With sudden unexpected lightning speed, for someone so giant, she snatched out at him with her long nailed fingers. They levered their way into the crease of the sofa before he could withdraw further inside. The fingertips curled downwards instantly and he felt the claw-like fingernails digging into his spine and pinned him.

 

Then, before he could react or take another breath, he was quickly dragged out of his hiding spot.

Jenny caught the tiny little woman and savoured the moment of victory.

 

She scampered away from Bomb, like a cat protecting its catch and then turned back to look at her, victoriously holding up the tiny naked woman, who was sobbing between her fingers.

Bomb was just in the process of swallowing, the string tail of her catch was dangling from between her lips. She pulled it out of her mouth between her fingers and discarded it as she directed her piercing gaze at Jenny, with a look of frustration.

“That is my little mouse you’ve got there, Jenny,” Bomb said with a low hiss of her voice, threateningly lowering her form. “Hand her over to me.”

 

Jenny arched her neck and back, like a cat putting its hair on end, making her body look larger and responding to the challenge.

 

“The mouse is mine, you took one of my prey, now I’ll have yours, fair and square,” Jenny replied, defiantly.

 

Bomb glowered and hissed at Jenny for a few moments, just long enough to sufficiently rattle her nerves; and then relaxed her posture slightly.

 

“I wouldn’t normally tolerate this kind of behaviour, but after all I did take your little mouse my dear,” she patted her own stomach lightly. “After all, I have no need for that mouse, my appetite is quite sated. It would quite simply be overly indulgent of me. Perhaps I only have enough room for so many mice in one night.”

 

Jenny watched, suspiciously. Bomb slowly approached her, crossing each foot over as she walked gracefully towards Jenny. Her unwavering gaze was entrancing and unnerving.



Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription