- Text Size +

A Short Story from the Giantess Anthology

 

Cats and Mice

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Warning this story contains: Hard vore, cosplay fantasy, kidnap Shrunken Men / Shrunken Women, giantess

 

Harvey and his girlfriend were walking back from their date night, they were all dressed up. They were buzzing from their time together.

As they walked past an alleyway they heard a woman suddenly scream for help.

Not one to leave someone in distress they both ran down the alley, the scream sounded urgent.

Harvey and Nicole rounded the corner of the alley, wide eyed looking for the threat. Nicole had her phone out and was just about to call 999.

"Are you okay?" Harvey asked in surprise at what he saw. He had been expecting to run into a fight, or expected to see the woman being raped or mugged, considering how urgent the scream had sounded.

He looked around, there was no threat to be seen.

His eyes returned to the woman who stood in the centre of the alleyway. Bizarrely she was dressed like she was a cat. She was very tall, shapely but elegant of figure.

She had large stiletto shoes and black tights. She wore some kind of long fur coat, which was splayed open at the centre, revealing her naked navel, chest and the inner sides of her breasts.

At the back of the coat hung a long tail. It didn't drag on the floor, it hovered behind her.

She had a long neck and her face was hardset. Her jawline was high and her eye makeup was such that it made it look like the face and eyes of a cat. Her stare was piercing, predatory and unrelenting.

Lastly, and most weirdly she wore some cat ears which protruded from her head. This made and completed her catlike look.

"I'm absolutely fine, thank you," the woman purred in a low and melodic tone.

"Did you hear a scream?" Harvey asked, concern lining his face. He was focusing on his peripheral vision, concerned that it was a trap and they were about to be jumped. He took a step backwards towards Nicole.

"I was just calling you," the strange woman replied. "You both look very fit and healthy are you athletes?"

Harvey glanced back at his girlfriend with an, is she kidding, look. She returned the expression and shrugged. She gave him a, this woman clearly has issues, look.

"Time to go," he said in a low voice. She nodded.

"Glad to see you're okay," Harvey said back to the woman. Then he turned to walk away.

"I love your fancy dress," Nicole said to her politely and then reached out to take his hand. Widening her eyes to silently say to him, we are leaving.

"It was me calling out to you both," the mysterious slender woman stated. Harvey looked over his shoulder, he held the gaze to watch the woman walk forwards, crossing each leg as she slowly approached, her gait looked incredibly feline in her delivery.

"That's nice," he replied and continued to walk away. Nicole gripped his hand tightly.

"You both look so fit and athletic, I was instantly drawn to you," she called out after them.

"As was I Bomb, as was I," a large pear shaped woman said with a mewing voice as she stepped around the corner of the alley, that they had come down, essentially cutting them off. They looked at her in astonishment. She was also dressed and adorned like a cat, her makeup was equally extravagant.

"Indeed, Jenny, indeed," the slender cat woman agreed from behind.

"What is this?" Nicole enquired, her voice was cracking with nervousness at the absurdity of the situation.

"I'm so sorry, we should have introduced ourselves," the larger cat woman said, I am Jennyanydots, you can call me Jenny," she said with a wide bow.

"And I am Bombalurina, some call me Bomb, others call me balurina," said the slender blonde catlike woman.

"Oh..." Nicole laughed, it was an uncontrollable release of her nerves. "Like the characters from the show Cats.

"Indeed, you are familiar with us," Bomb stated, still approaching them slowly from behind.

"I've seen the show, are you guys actors, are you practicing or something?" Nicole asked, "oh, are we on TV?"

"I suppose it could be considered some kind of practise my dear little mouse," Jenny responded. Harvey and Nicole looked at each other quizzically. That was an odd thing to call someone, mouse.

But then they supposed that these strange people were in character.

"Perhaps they are like street buskers," Harvey whispered.

"Nothing of the sort. It is night-time, and we are out hunting for prey," Jenny stated, with what was almost a meowing sound, flashing her teeth.

"Hunting for mice to be precise," Bomb continued from behind. Jenny nodded and licked her lips.

"Oh," Harvey chuckled, "and I suppose we are the mice then," he replied playfully.

"Yes,” her eyes sparkled wildly, “indeed you are, but good mice need to give a good chase, and you'll do well to remember that, little mice," Jenny stated in a matter of fact tone.

"Okay, this is properly weird, we are going," Harvey grabbed hold of Nicole's hand.

Jenny pulled out some kind of gun from her shoulder bag.

"Woah!" Harvey and Nicole stopped dead in their tracks and instinctively put up their hands, "no need for that, what do you want, our money? We don't carry cash,"

Bomb laughed playfully from behind.

"He's a silly little mouse dear Jenny,"

"Yes, silly little mouse," teased Jenny. "We don't want your money, we want both of you, little mice.  We want to have a merry little chase... With you,"

"So you pull a gun on us?" He said angrily, pumping out his chest. "What is wrong with you?"

"Oh, this little mouse has found his courage," Jenny purred, glancing over their shoulder at bomb.

"Yes, good find dear Jenny. This one will give us a good chase. I hope the others are as good as this one," Jenny nodded eagerly in agreement at Bombs comments.

"Time to get you into your rightful place little mice," Jenny purred and then pressed the trigger on the gun.

Harvey jumped in front of Nicole, blocking the path of the bullets.

But no bullets hit him. Instead he felt incredibly warm all of a sudden. Boiling hot in fact. Had she fired some kind of radiation at him? He looked down in shock expecting to see steam, but nothing visible, although his jumper was a bit more loose on him. That was odd.

"Oh my god," Nicole shouted from behind, causing him to turn. A wave of pain shot through his body and he looked at her with a wince.

He was surprised to be looking up at her face, his head was level with her breasts. Weird. He had always been taller than her... The look of horror on her face brought concern to the forefront of his mind.

"What's going on?" He asked her.

"Oh my god, they've got one of those shrinking guns," she cried out. Then she arched her back and cried out again as something invisible seemed to hit her.

"Good strike, bomb," Jenny applauded her partner in crime.

"Same to you dear Jenny," she responded with a thin smile.

Harvey was amazed at the rate he was shrinking, he was now looking up at Nicole's groin. She was trying to reach down to him to pick him up, but then collapsed to her knees from pain.

Her top seemed loose and slid down one of her shoulders, exposing her flesh.

Harvey realised that his jumper was puddled around him and he was shrinking through the open collar. He looked down to see the leather insole of his shoes. He had to reach out his leg and pick which shoe to stand inside. He continued to shrink, now completely naked and shivering.

He looked up. His beautiful girlfriend towered over him, she knelt above him, looking down in distress. Her hair cascaded over her naked shoulders. She was truly beautiful.

"She is a beautiful little mouse," Jenny stated, as if reading his thoughts. "I bet she will taste nice and sweet," Bomb chuckled playfully at that.

Harvey heard footsteps on pavement from both sides of them. It echoed and reverberated very loudly, it was terrifying.

He was now only inches tall and standing in his shoe. Utterly terrified.

His girlfriend was starting to catch up with him as she diminished in height as well.

"They're shrinking us Harvey," she murmured in pain.

"Run away, leave me," he shouted up at his naked girlfriend, but she didn't seem to hear. She continued to shrink down and down until she was only a few inches tall herself and standing in one of her open toed high heel shoes.

She collapsed on the sole and looked upwards in terror.

The very attractive feline woman called Bomb gave her a very wide grin, towering above her as she stood over her.

Nicole turned and escaped through the toe of her shoe, she landed on the pavement and started to run towards Harvey's clothes.

A giant hand wrapped around her, she looked down in utter shock to see the long dark fingernails of her female captor. She shrieked in horror as she was lifted up.

"Great spirit, little mouse, but we are not doing the chase just yet," bomb purred down at her.

Harvey heard his girlfriends shriek and looked up out of the shoe, just in time to see Jenny's giant hand reach down towards him.

He scrambled back inside his shoe, wincing at his own aroma in there.

He hid in the darkness, but the whole environment suddenly lifted up and tipped downwards. He slid down uncontrollably and landed in the heel of his shoe.

Giant fingertips roughly grabbed hold of him. He wriggled to try and get free but they plucked him out and he was held up as he wriggled and squirmed.

"I've got a lively one," Jenny informed bomb as she held up the tiny man on display.

Bomb grinned and held up the tiny woman, in celebration.

"Wonderful, two more little mice for our collection," the shapely cat lady stated. She lifted her shoulder bag and gently dropped the tiny Nicole into a side pouch. Harvey was dropped in to join her and the pouch was zipped up above them.


*


Harvey and Nicole were tipped unceremoniously out of the bag. They had been in there for what seemed to be ages. They could feel their surrounds constantly moving as they were carried to wherever they were being kidnapped to.

They had hugged each other and held each other. Exchanged their concerns but also tried to hope for the best, this would all turn out to be some kind of terrible mistake.

They believed their situation though. The shrinking technology was legalised in certain business functions and had slipped out into the black market. There were more and more incidents of it.

However it was one of those things that you were aware of but never thought it could happen to you in your own local town.

They wondered about what these strange women had said, why they were Cats characters, dressed up like cats. Why they called them little mice. But their shrunken size made sense in that regard.

He concluded with hope that these were just overzealous cosplay actresses, they were just acting out some kind of fantasy part or something.

Nicole had nodded in the darkness of the pouch, But then asked why one of them had said that she would taste good.

It was all an act, he said in conclusion. They had hoped that he was right.

They rolled out of the pouch, blinking away the bright artificial light of their new environment.

They picked themselves off the floor, realising that it was very large wood grain.

They looked around and realised that there were several other naked people scattered around nearby. They were all looking at each other wide eyed and then covering their dignity with their hands.

Harvey realised that they were standing on an oak table top. He looked up to see two enormous women looking down at them, hungrily. It was absolutely terrifying. Their stares were feline and predatory.

"I'm so hungry and turned on," Jenny spoke to her partner in crime, towering above the tiny people. Bomb rolled her eyes.

"Patience Jenny, patience. We need to allow them to put on their special outfits." Bomb reached a giant palm down towards the group. Some of them shied away.

She rotated the hand and tipped the contents on the table.

It was an assortment of tails and ears.

"Put on your outfits little mice," bomb instructed them.

Harvey looked up at her doubtfully.

"Please can you return us to our normal size. We don't want to be part of this role play," he shouted up at her.

Bomb artfully laid her hands on the tabletop in front of him and slowly lowered her face to rest her chin on her hands, as if they were paws.

"My dear little mouse, you are most definitely part of this, because, you see. We will have a merry chase with you, and if you don't put up a good chase,"

"You get eaten all the more quickly," Jenny's giant face intruded next to Bombs, gnashing her teeth together.

Harvey recoiled in shock.

Bomb rolled her eyes again.

"My feline friend, whilst impulsive and slightly less restrained, is correct. The greater your ability, agility and capability, the greater your chances of survival little mice," she spoke to all of the tiny people. There were mutterings of fear, sobs and shouts of distress from the group.

Bomb picked up a pair of ears from the pile, with her fingertips, and dropped them at Harvey's feet.

"Be a good little mouse and put them and the tail on, I don't want to have to use you as a demonstration of what happens when someone gets caught," her enormous pink tongue emerged from her lips and curled at the sides and then licked slowly around her lips with a wet sound.

Harvey promptly picked up the ears and placed the strap around his head. Then he walked over and picked up a tail and strapped the belt around his waist. The rope-like tail dangled behind his buttocks and between his legs.

"Good little mouse, I like you. I might even keep you,"

"Not if I catch him first," Jenny rolled her tongue and salivated in front of him.

Harvey's heart was thumping in his chest. He looked up at bomb, hoping that she would protect him. Perhaps if he did everything she said she might reward him and return him and his girlfriend to their normal size. Surely they weren't really going to eat anybody.

He looked back at Nicole who was also grabbing a pair of ears and a tail and dutifully putting them on. Most people in the group were reluctantly doing it.

Jenny had to gnash her teeth close up to a few of the remaining protestors to get them into line and dress up accordingly.

"Good work, little mice," bomb finally stated with a wide Cheshire Cat like grin. "Now here comes the really fun part. It's a simple game. What we do is that we put you down on the floor and you need to run away from us, you can either choose to run and hide..."

"Or just run away," Jenny interrupted with a hungry salivating tongue, licking her lips feverishly. Her huge cleavage pressed against the side of the table, causing her already oversized breasts to look like they were going to explode.

Harvey looked back at Bomb to restore a level of sanity. She did so.

"Yes you can just choose to run. There are various obstacles down there for you to hide behind."

"I'm not playing your sick fucking game!" A tiny woman protested angrily. All heads and eyes turned to look at her.

A few of the group slowly distanced themselves from her by stepping away slowly, they had picked up on the very clear vibe of this situation. Now was the time to listen and comply.

"Fuck you, you crazy cosplay bitches!" The woman shouted up at them. Harvey agreed with her, but thought that she was mad to actually vocalise it in that manner.

"Jennyanydots, it looks like we've got a naughty little mouse," Jenny nodded agreement with Bomb and narrowed her large eyes, staring a piercing gaze at the little woman.

But the brave little mouse resisted the stare and returned with her own pout.

"This is illegal, you need to put us back to normal... we won't tell anyone," the woman shouted up.

"Oh she's very naughty indeed," Jenny's mouth was almost frothing with excitement. She leaned forwards until her face was mere inches away from the tiny woman, far enough away for her giant eyes to still look down upon her.

"Naughty little mouse," she said slowly in a sinister whisper. The woman started to shake nervously, but she stood her ground, albeit her confidence was severely shaken.

She took a few steps backwards, but continued to pout up at the giant face. The huge eyes focused on her, unblinking. These women really played their characters seriously, Harvey thought.

Jenny's two giant hands slowly pawed along the table, very slowly, as if she was a stalking cat. She placed them either side of her face and rested her chin on the tabletop.

There was complete silence.

Harvey's eyes flicked up at bomb. She had a wry smile on her face. A casual amusement to her face.

Harvey couldn't tell what happened first, either the tiny mouse woman bolted or Jenny lunged. Either way the tiny mouse woman ran a few steps away, whimpering in fear. Jenny's large hand reached out with lightening speed. Her fingers were curled over like paws.

She knocked the poor woman down onto her front and rested her paw down on the woman's back.

She screamed out for help, but nobody was brave or stupid enough to intervene. They stood frozen in their place. Watching the demonstration of power that these giant women held over them all.

Jenny licked her lips and started to slide the struggling woman back towards her face, dragging her screaming form back with her knuckled paw. Her arms were scrabbling wildly against the wood. A horrifying scratching sound. Helpless... Utterly helpless.

The giant cat woman continued to observe her prey.

She then lifted her paw and the woman scrambled to her feet and ran away again. Her eyes were streaming with tears. Her naked breasts wobbled and bounced as she ran.

The giant catlike woman stared at her, a predator watching its prey. She lunged out with lightning speed again and knocked the woman onto her front again.

Her head made contact with the surface of the table, hard. She looked up, dazed and then the giant hand paw settled on her back again and dragged her back towards the giant face.

Jenny looked down at her captured prey, examining her. Watching every movement, studying her. Like a cat would.

"Don't play with your food dear," Bomb scolded her gently. Jenny didn't move her eyes from the tiny woman.

She lowered her face down towards her and her giant tongue emerged from her mouth.

People looked away, others shrieked with fear, as the giant wet tongue licked its way along the naked back of the poor tiny woman.

She arched her back, realising what was happening, feeling and hearing the warm wet tongue on her back.

She wrinkled her face and protested loudly, whimpering, trying to crawl away, but she was pinned down firmly.

She was licked a few more times by the giant tongue. Her long hair was soaking with saliva. Her little fake ears were askew on top of her head.

"Goodbye little mouse," Jenny said softly, then purred and rolled the naked woman over with her paw like hand.

The woman looked up at the hungry face in sheer terror. She screamed.

"Now she gets it," Bomb stated matter of factly. "Some of them take a bit longer you see," she nodded over towards Harvey, narrating to him, as if he were their audience.

Jenny's paw hand was lifted and the woman scrabbled and scuttled backwards, her legs were back-pedalling and her arms were arched and she crabbed backwards away from the giant face, she daren't turn and run away, that hadn't worked for her in the last few attempts.

The giant eyes watched her silently, then the huge face lunged out towards her, mouth gaping open, teeth exposed and flashing pearl white teeth. Her huge bust pressed two big mounds of flesh against the tabletop as she snapped out towards the little woman.

Harvey couldn't tell if the first one was a feint, because her teeth and lips missed by a hair. The woman's feet just about escaped from the closing trapdoor of the giant mouth.

The second time the giant face turned slightly to the side and the mouth clamped down around the tiny woman's legs.

She screamed in terror. Watching in horror and disbelief as her legs were taken inside the giant mouth. It seemed impossible that she was in the mouth of a giant woman.

The lips closed around the thighs of the woman. The jaw hadn't seemed to have clamped down though. She hadn't bitten, she was holding her prey gently for now.

The giant lips lifted outwards, unfolding like a flower, he could see the white teeth were holding the woman in place, gripping firmly but not yet biting.

The lips then suckered out and pressed down, sucking the woman into the mouth slightly, until her groin was touching the lips.

The giant eyelids fluttered with pleasure as she tasted the tiny woman.

Harvey shivered. These women were utterly crazy. They were insane. They clearly thought they were cats. They should be in a mental hospital.

Regardless, the torture scene continued, there was a loud and wet slurp, audible over her pitiful screams, as the woman was sucked further inside by the giant mouth.

She was sucked up to her breasts.

She beat against the giant lips with her fists. Angrily hurling abuse, then switching to begging and pleading. All of it fell on deaf ears. The giant woman was in character. She continued to suck her tiny little mouse up.

Then she lifted her head slightly and turned to face the majority of the group, giving them a full view of the woman protruding from her lips. The scene of the tiny screaming woman, hanging out the mouth, her arms waving wildly and then pushing hard against the lips... It was horrific and blood curdling to watch.

Nicole was clutching tightly to Harvey.

"I don't want to watch," she said, but she continued to watch.

The giant woman tipped her head back slightly and sucked the woman in again. Her tiny arms flailed about. She screamed and screamed until Harvey thought her lungs would burst.

"Oh, for God sake, get on with it," Bomb scolded Jenny again.

She leaned forwards, her giant body cast a shadow over all of them. Her large breasts protruded at the sides of the central open strip of her cat outfit.

Jenny's eyes were shut as she savoured her prey. She didn't realise that bomb was approaching.

Bomb’s mouth opened wide and closed around the top of the helpless woman. There was a final scream and then all they could hear was muffled screams from then onwards.

Jenny's eyes flung open as the other woman's mouth closed upon her own and sucked the women away from her.

Her mouth opened in shock as she watched bomb retreat with her prey. Then she lunged forwards and snapped viciously, trying to catch the tiny wrongly legs between her teeth.

She would have sliced them apart had she caught them, but Bomb was quicker and withdrew with her neck.

The tiny woman's legs were kicking wildly outside the giant mouth. Her tail dangled down the giant chin.

Jenny's face turned to anger, she gritted her teeth and hissed at bomb. Spittle scattered across the table and hit some of the tiny people. They yelped in fear. Shocked out of their trance of horror, the spittle brought them directly into the scene that they had been watching and they were all the more scared, as the true realism literally hit them.

Bomb batted Jenny away playfully with a paw, tipped her head back slightly and the women was sucked inside the mouth, kicking all of the way. There was a final scream through the open mouth. Her tiny feet and tail were the last to disappear inside.

Bomb tilted her head back, stretched out her long neck and Harvey watched in shock as she swallowed... she actually swallowed another person... Whole...

"She just fucking swallowed her ... Alive... She's alive in there," Nicole sobbed, watching the scene. They could see the bulge in the throat as it descended. They could have sworn they saw the bulge moving slightly from the desperate struggles of the woman.

It descended until it disappeared between her collarbone.

Bomb waited a few more seconds and then reached up a giant hand, licked the side of it, like a cat and then sighed.

She looked down at them.

"You've heard your instructions, my little mice, you've seen a demonstration. Now time to get started."

Jenny was glaring at bomb from the side. Angry that she stole her prey.

But bomb was clearly the alpha of the two of them and she didn't put up a further challenge right then.

Bomb reached out giant hands towards them. Everybody screamed and shouted as the reality of the situation hit home. All giant eyes were on them now.

The giant cats divided them into two groups and Jenny painted blue paint on her groups backs and Bomb painted red on hers.

Jenny and bomb scooped up all of the tiny mice people and carried them over to two different ends of the giant room that they had set up.

There were cylindrical tunnels, boxes, toys and various hidey holes set up throughout the room. It was literally cluttered with obstacles and hiding places. These women were seriously crazy.

They were role playing some sick fantasy, for real. Harvey couldn't believe it.

Jenny held Harvey and Nicole and a few others, she released them gently on the floor and then her giant knees descended and she knelt in front of them.

"Okay, you're a team, bomb is putting hers on the other side. I'm going to hunt them, she is going to hunt you down, so do your best to hide my little mice." She seemed sincere, Harvey realised they all had red dots painted on their backs for a reason now.

"Please don't do this," Harvey pleaded up at her. Jenny's eyes turned in mock sorrow.

"Sorry little mouse but we must do what is in our nature, for we are cats and you are all mice. We must obey the food chain, but that won't stop us from having a merry little chase first."

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription