- Text Size +

Sam sprinted out to the center of Cara's view as she prepared to spray down the counter to clean it. Screaming at the top of his lungs, he tried his damndest to get her attention in any way. After nearly dying by her hand swipe, it was all or nothing now.


"CARA! CARA WE'RE DOWN HERE! DON'T SPRAY! DON'T-" But it was too late. She never noticed him.


Without any hesitation Cara sprayed down the counter with a cleaner for it, lightly soaking it all around. 


Rain and Katie, off to the corner near the sink, were safe from the spray. Sam, on the other hand, in the center of it all, was not. The spray soaked itself into his skin, mouth and eyes, and it burned.


Immediately Sam fell to his knees as the cleaner ate away at his eyes, the inside of his mouth, and burned all the cuts on his skin as it soaked inside of him. The pain was acidic, and it was evident from his screaming. All the while, Cara looked down above with vacant eyes, not even noticing Sam's excruciating pain.


Rain and Katie watched in horror at the fear on Sam's face while he screamed in pain. All of that, though, was crushed in an instant as Cara slammed down her hand and a paper towel on top of him, shattering him.


Rain's heart sank, watching someone else disappear like Zack did. Her shock kept her still, sitting on the sink as Cara casually cleaned the counter. 


Katie's shock sent her running. She had just watched Dylan die, and now Sam get crushed by someone she barely knew. Traumatized, she sprinted out to the counter, trying to get past Cara's cleaning.


From Cara's perspective, however, Katie appeared as a tiny insect moving along the counter. Rain knew how Cara felt about bugs, so she knew what was coming next.


Cara spotted what she thought was a bug moving along on the counter, and swiped her paper towel over it to get rid of it.


Katie, however, did not die from the swipe. Much like before with Cara's hand, she was simply caught on the paper towel, being dragged along as she cleaned. Rain could hear the screaming as Katie struggled for freedom from Cara's obliviousness. She had no idea what was happening as the counter scraped off Katie's skin. 


When she finished, Cara lifted up the paper towel and crumpled it into a ball. Katie's last words were screaming for Cara to stop. Finally, without a care in the world, she began to walk away, headed towards the trash to dispose of Katie.


But Rain had another idea. Already being near the edge of the counter, she sprinted towards Cara and did the stupidest thing she could think of: she jumped.


With the luck of an olympian, Rain landed on Cara's ass. The usually baggy cargo pants hugged Cara's ass, so the grip was tight. Lucky for Rain, her crush on Cara shown through, and she hugged her whole body against her pants' ass-cheek. 


Unlucky for Rain, she watched as Cara absent-mindedly tossed Katie's body in the trash. By now she was definitely dead, but seeing it nonetheless was terrifying for Rain. That could be her.


During all of the previous chaos Rain had caused, and the trauma of watching friends die, she forgot that Cara wasn't going to stand all day.


Cara approached her bed, pausing for a second for reasons Rain didn't know, but that's when it hit her. Cara was about to lay down. Usually at some point on her days off, Cara will take a few hours long nap, and this was it. 


Rain began climbing up Cara as fast as she could, hoping to avoid being crushed to death after all she had survived so far. She had lucked out being a victim of Cara's carelessness, and couldn't die now on her crush's ass, although it sounded nice.


However, Rain didn't get much of a choice. Cara spun around and sat down, oblivious to Rain, screaming out for her to just hear her. Cara had no idea, as she lay on her back, that Rain was pinned beneath her ass, struggling and screaming for help. 


All seemed lost for Rain. Cara lay on her back, ass to the bed, relaxing, for what could be the next few hours. Rain couldn't breathe, she could barely move beside wriggle around, but it isn't like that did much good.


Worst of all, it wasn't even a quick death. As she thought about it, none of them were, besides Zack. Sam was acidified for several long seconds before being crushed, Dylan was scooped under Cara's hand and then fell to his death, and Katie was dragged along the counter and crumpled up into a ball. Finally, Rain was going to suffocate under Cara's ass fat. 


She felt her lungs start to convulse as the time grew that she was underneath. Her whole body screamed for oxygen as Rain fought her hardest and failed to escape.


And then she turned. Uncomfortable on her back, Cara shifted herself onto her side to sleep. 


Rain, still holding on, felt the pressure painfully drag her across the bed until she was lifted into the air as Cara shifted. Rain let go soon after, falling onto the bed next to her roommate. 


Rain didn't even comprehend what had just happened, or how to react to it. One moment she was doomed to die, her lungs caving in from the minutes she spent underneath Cara, and the next she was launched back onto the bed. All the will of Cara being ever so slightly uncomfortable.