- Text Size +
Story Notes:


Rain woke up like anyone after a night of partying: still tired and barely functioning. However something was different. She stood, her ankles disappearing in the carpet fibers. That's what was different.


Certainly, the carpet fibers did not grow overnight. Beginning to panic, she looked around, taking in her surroundings. The carpet fibers, usually unnoticeable, rose almost past her knees. She usually stood at a measly 5 foot 6, but nonetheless the scale was terrifying.


The door was a whole other story. Stretching far past infinity, the wooden mega-structure seemed cosmic to how small she was. Her breath began to falter with the fear that enveloped her. How could something that was only about a foot taller than her seem so massive?


"Rain!?" A voice sounded out nearby, Rain recognized it instantly. Her friend, and roommate, Zack had apparently been shrunken too, just now standing up nearby. 


The two sprinted into a hug, their individual fears bringing tears to their eyes. "What the fuck happened?" Rain asked.


"I have no idea! All I remember is passing out last night. But I was on the couch? How did I-" 


The door opened. 


All of it happened so fast, far too fast for either to react. The door swung open, blowing Rain and Zack backwards to stare upwards at whoever had just entered the apartment. 


She was gargantuan, similar to the door, amassing into an unbelievable height. Almost too dumbfounded and braindead to recognize her, from her perspective on the ground, Rain figured out who was standing mere feet from killing them. Rain and Zack's roommate Cara.


Cara stood there a minute on her phone, presumably doing god knows what, while Rain and Zack basked in her presence down below.


Cara had been out for the weekend, and missed the party the night before. She had no idea anyone was still here, as, obviously, Rain and Zack had jobs.


She wore her black combat boots, giving her an extra tower of height. Her baggy cargo pants hugged her ass, not that anyone could see it. On top of that, she had on a baggy sweatshirt, matching her bright green highlights. 


After Rain and Zack's minute of peace, Cara kept walking in, duffle bag of clothes strapped on her shoulder. 


Her feet soared above the two of them, Rain and Zack watching as she moved past without a care in the world. Literally they did not exist to her at all. 


Aimlessly, Cara let her bag drop off her shoulder, letting it, from the tiny perspective, crash into the ground. The bag dropped like a bomb, creating a similar shockwave to one. After just standing, the pair were sent back down to the floor once again.


Rain gasped for breath, exasperated and exhausted. "Holy shit." She stood once again, pressing off of her hands and knees.


Zack did the same, "Holy shit is right. We have to get her attention!" 


They didn't need to go far for that, though. After lingering in the kitchen and plugging in her phone, Cara turned around to take her boots off. 


The surreal part of it all was how fast she moved. On expectation she should move slow because of how large she is, but that's only Rain and Zack's perspective. In truth, they were tiny, she was regular sized.


Looking up at her boots as they soared above them, there was a body. Some, poor, unfortunate party-goer had ended up underneath Cara's boot. They were mashed beyond recognition, but clearly the red mangled guts were once human. The guts almost formed a face, screaming for help.


Rain and Zack looked up in horror at the thought of Cara actually killing someone. Some person, someone they might have known, was crushed to death underneath their roommate's boot. Cara didn't even know, nor had a care in the world that the hopes, dreams and life of a human being had been extinguished because of her. 


Obliviously, Cara kept walking, leaning against the shoe wall to pry off her boots. They watched the first fall to the floor without a problem, but even with the hallway width distance they felt the ground shake slightly. 


The next boot was more trouble. Cara struggled to get it off, and nearly lost her balance in the process. For some reason unknown, she began hopping for balance, bouncing the floor and creating such an unstable surface that neither Rain nor Zack could stand. 


As the floor shook and Cara bounced around the hallway, she ended up getting closer and closer to Rain and Zack. The pair were struggling to move, only able to watch as she was almost suddenly on top of them.


Within an instant, Cara's foot landed on top of Zack. As she bounced clumsily towards them, the pair was pinned by the shaking, until Cara ended up demolishing Zack beneath her weight. Rain watched in horror as Zack just vanished from view, replaced by the building that was Cara's foot.


Not a second later, the boot popped off, getting flung back across the hall. Cara slammed her other foot down, leaving Rain to get air time once more as the ground shook.


Rain sat there, dumbfounded, at what she just watched. One of her best friends, the girl she had loved for years now, even got to live with her, had just unknowingly murdered her best friend. Zack was gone. His entire life leading up to somehow being shrunken down and accidentally crushed beneath Cara, simply because she lost her balance. 


All of this, rattling inside Rain's head, and Cara just sighed and walked away like nothing ever happened. Like Zack was just at work, and not dead, smashed into paste on the bottom of her black socks.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked it! It’s my first giantess story here, so feel free to leave a review, just don’t be too mean. More to come when motivation arrives!