- Text Size +

The giant fingers roughly coated him from head to toe in her saliva.

He rolled to see the giant fingers returned to Emerald’s mouth and then back again to him again. The giant fingertips were slathering him all over with her wet saliva, it smelled of Emerald’s mouth. Something David had never noticed before, but it was now a strong odour.

This woman was out of control!

“That’s better, you’re ready now,” she said down to him.

Emerald lowered her hand down to him and then with a pinched finger she flicked at his body, causing him to tumble off her breasts, and down against her belly and then roll down lying in front of her giant puffy pussy on the ground.

“Oh no!” he growled, as he looked up at the hungry pussy. How could she want him inside her pussy so soon? She was insatiable…

She rotated her giant hips and lifted her buttocks, her giant anus loomed towards David from above. He screamed a blood curdling scream. The thought of being spat on or eaten, or shoved in her giant pussy was the worst thing that could happen but now the indescribable was about to happen.

It was definitely worse for him now.

 

Without any further warning the giant arsehole descended upon him.

 

It started to rub up and down against his body, smooching him into the ground.

 

Then giant hands appeared around him and pressed his body against her butt crack.

 

“Rub me, clean me!” She demanded of him. “Fulfil your new role and purpose in life, you’re my man servant now… my little man doll…”

 

David watched with agonising dread as he was thrust towards the giant anus, his head hit it with a wet slap, the skin around the anus stretched against, and then around, his head.

 

He screamed out in terror, David took a deep breath and then she felt tough skin rudely pressing against his forehead and then rubbing down the surface of his face and it was then cut off.  

 

It was warm and moist, he dared not open his mouth or breathe in.

 

It suddenly and completely consumed his whole head and then he felt the tight skin wrapping over his shoulders and down his chest.

 

Then it continued down until he was completely consumed in the warm tunnel.

 

He held his breath.

 

Then the shaft rose up again. He was coated in some viscous substance.

 

He breathed in and retched. The giant butt came back down again and encompassed his body. Then it rose again more quickly. Then down again and them up again.

 

Each time his chest muscles were pulled up or pushed down as the muscular walls tugged at his body with each motion.

 

He started to feel sick, his senses were overwhelmed. The pace of it intensified. It was rough. The giantess seemed to lose control and was just pumping up and down now.

 

She was pumping for, what seemed like, forever.

 

David couldn't handle it any more, he thought his lungs were going to explode.

 

Then the giant anus slowly rose up his body and with a slick squelch, his body became free of the smelly anus.

 

He watched in stunned shock as the giant buttocks sailed over the top of him. Was it now over or was there more to come?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.