- Text Size +
Story Notes:

When I was writing this, I was going for David being in awe at first at how amazing it all is and this giant woman, also she is excited to have him in her possession at first, but then the more she does with him the more passionate she gets and she starts to forget that he was previously her employer and a man, she starts to see him more and more as her own possession and her sex toy... Hope you like this approach and development, welcome feedback.

Role Reversal

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Warning this story contains: Shrunken Man, giantess, lick, breastplay, smother, unwilling, role reversal

 

Chapter 1 – A Role Reversed

David glanced at his housekeeper, come personal assistant, come… well she did everything for him in relation to his private life, apart from sex and a relationship of that kind.

 

Her name was Emerald. She was a very attractive woman. They had formed a very close bond over the last five years. 

 

So much so that she had moved into his house, had her own quarters and she was free to roam about his house at her leisure, as if it were her own.

 

He loved her attributes, she was highly trustworthy, loyal and typically quite affectionate towards him. She was also quite territorial and protective of him. 

 

Their relationship and bond was strong. It was perhaps unusual for, and considered unusual by everybody else of his status in the area. He was an affluent man, his friends and peers considered her to be a subordinate to him and therefore their close working relationship was unbecoming to many.

 

However, firstly didn't care and secondly she was a very good friend to him and she had earned the friendship. 

 

Unfortunately his bond with Emerald did create tension in his relationship with his girlfriend, Monica. She had grown jealous of Emerald's bond with David. 

 

She had noticed Emerald tending to David's needs in many ways perhaps except sexually. 

 

Indeed Emerald had accompanied David on many work trips and had joined him through his successful business campaign, and road, and plane trips he and Emerald had something to closely bond over. 

 

"So basically I'm going to be gone for like a week," he said to Emerald with his mouth full of sandwich. She was frowning at the disappointing news. 

 

"Please David, tell me again why?" She asked anxiously. 

 

"Because," he swallowed. "I need to make things right with Monica." 

 

He didn't mention that he planned to surprise Monica by shrinking myself down and putting himself into a special container and then get sent to her in the mail. 

 

He would have asked Emerald to take him, but she did seem to get a little jealous when Monica was around and it would just be rubbing it in her face. 

 

David swept some locks of his brown hair away from his right eyebrow as he looked at Emerald. Her larger than life eyes seemed ready to burst with tears. 

 

"I'm sorry… what am I supposed to do?" He asked raising his hands. 

 

Emerald didn't reply. She sniffed. 

 

"Well?"

 

"No of course David… you must go to her," Emerald replied, it was slightly out of usual tone, and more formal. She didn't like this one bit, that was clear. Nevertheless he had everything in place and it was happening, whether she liked it or not. 

 

What David hadn't accounted for and what he only realised later on was that Monica was so upset with him that she had moved apartment without telling him. 

 

So the postman dutifully checked the address and it turned out to be no longer used by her name. So the parcel was returned to sender.

 

David hadn't quite prepared for this scenario. So he was initially very excited after waiting patiently in his shrunken form, for a minute or two; in the specially designed container, after a slightly rough landing on the floor.

 

He believed that he was now inside Monica’s apartment; the reality was different to his plan. 

 

The package he was in was lifted into the air. David braced against the sides of the container, feeling his stomach lurch suddenly. 

 

*

 

Emerald was incredibly bored. It had only been just over a day since David had left her alone in the house. 

 

So when she heard the letterbox clank shut she drifted over, with excitement, to the front door. 

 

Something to do! She thought with glee.

 

She looked down at the package and then picked it up with both hands. 

 

It had 'Fragile, handle with care,' in clear printed text. 

 

She carefully unwrapped the parcel without thinking and peered inside. 

 

There was a letter and a white cylindrical container. 

 

She suddenly flushed with anger and jealousy. 

 

Did David order some kind of sex toy or something for Monica?

 

She glowered about Monica. She didn't share well… she scowled in thought. 

 

She thought about whether it was worth hiding the container from him. 

 

Better read the letter first. 

 

She opened it, it was in David's handwriting. That piqued her interest. She scanned through it and got to the good part. 

 

'… I'm sorry that you've not felt that I've given you my full attention, so in order to make good I have shrunken myself down for you to have your way with me. Feel free to use me to give yourself utmost pleasure. You have a dedicated living sex toy…' 

 

Emerald's eyes widened, they nearly popped out of her head. 

 

She re-read the paragraph again… she hadn't seen that coming. 

 

She gently gripped the container in her hands and scurried up to his bedroom. 

 

She almost glided over to his bed and sat down in the middle, nestling the container in her lap. 

 

She pressed the release catch and quivered with excitement, there was a slight hiss of air and she peered down with anticipation. 

 

*

 

David felt the container being carried somewhere. Then after a moment of it being fumbled about the catch was released with a click, air rushed into the container and turned off the air circulatory system. 

 

Artificial light bled into the opening of the container. 

 

David's heart was thumping with excitement and lust, he was looking forward to seeing his giant girlfriend Monica, beaming down at him.

 

There was a beaming smile indeed. But he was shocked to see it was the wide and warm grin of Emerald. 

 

He recoiled in astonishment. How was this even possible? 

 

Her eyes were afire with a lustful expression. David suddenly realised he had made a mistake. But he couldn’t work out how… 

 

Adrenaline soared through his body and he suddenly dashed for it. He pushed his body away from the container and tumbled out onto his bed and he ran as fast as he could across the duvet.

 

He was in his room, how was this possible?

 

Unfortunately for him the duvet was much thicker than he had expected and it impeded his progress and speed significantly. It was like running over smooth but structurally unsound sand dunes. Every time he reached the next undulation the surface dipped and collapsed further.

 

He ended up in a staggering run where he had to power his legs to get himself up the little rises and staggering to recover when the duvet depressed back down again.

 

He didn't make much progress at all and started to panic. What was happening?

Suddenly a shadow passed over him and he was shocked with a jolt as a giant hand appeared right in front of him in a blur of motion.

 

The hand was straight, palm facing towards him like a wall that was nearly as tall as he was.

 

He bumped into the palm of the warm hand and looked backwards and up towards the giant female who was leaning over him and peering at him with amazement.

 

It was his Emerald.

 

Her giant eyes glistened from the daylight through his bedroom window. He could see every detail on her face, her neat eyebrows, her long eye lashes, her nose and her big round lips and neat chin.

 

“Ooh David,” she cooed at him, “I can’t believe you have done this for me…finally… we can be together…”

 

What?” He asked up at her in confusion, but her expression intensified. He felt a sudden surge of fear, as he realised that look.

It was her look when she was horny.

He had accidentally seen her masturbating a few times when he had forgotten to knock when entering her room. He had recalled that it had taken her slightly longer than expected to cover herself, and she hadn’t seemed that shocked or annoyed when caught.

He suddenly realised what her intentions were, they had never been turned on him before. That wasn’t their relationship… was it?

 

Without any warning she suddenly lifted her arms and pulled her top off and over her head with a loud rustling sound.

 

She threw the top across his room, her long hair was briefly in a scattered mess.

 

Her round breasts dropped slightly as they were revealed. Her nipples were erect with big dark areolas.

 

Her breasts looked bigger than his girlfriend’s but he couldn't really tell for sure due to her massive size towering over him.

 

He couldn't believe that he was staring up at his giant topless Personal Assistant, his … Emerald… his friend…

 

She looked down at him, breathing heavily, drinking in her apparent power over him and taking it all very slowly, enjoying the moment.

 

She leant forwards, causing her breasts to dangle from her chest and lowered herself until she was lying on the bed in front of him.

 

Her huge face and hair framed his view, her giant breasts pressing down against the bed in the background.

 

Emerald’s giant hands appeared on either side of him and headed straight for his body.

 

David reached out to resist them but the huge fingers ploughed through his defences without a pause and he felt fingers all over him. They grabbed at his top and the fingertips with their long polished nails pinched at his top.

 

He yelped as there was a slight pinch of his flesh as well.

 

Emerald paused for a moment, she hadn't intended to hurt him in the process. She had never hurt him intentionally before.

 

Then she continued with a bit more care. She started to tug at his shirt.

 

Initially David resisted and pressed his arms to his side but he then concluded that it was hurting him and also she was so strong and powerful she was going to get it off him one way or another.

 

He didn't want his shoulders dislocated in the process.

 

So he helped her pull it off over his head and arms.

 

“Emerald… I…” he started, she pressed a fingertip over his mouth. She grinned in satisfaction as she looked down at his body.

 

"You're like a tiny little man doll…" she commented with a chuckle. David didn't reply, not knowing what that meant for him. "You gave me a doll once… I suppose it was supposed to be a joke toy or something…" her eyes lit up devilishly, "I used it as a dildo…"

 

David's eyes widened in fear and Emerald giggled with excitement, and then bit her lip with a sensual moan of pleasure and anticipated; and then she started pulling at his trousers.

 

David undid the buttons on his jeans, before she dislocated his legs or something, and allowed her to slowly drag them down his legs and off his feet.

 

Her eyes flashed with excitement as she looked at his boxer shorts, she gently dug the tip of her little finger underneath the waistband and lifted it up.

 

She cheekily peered inside and then looked at his face with a playful raise of her eyebrows.

 

"You're a bit smaller than I expected," she said with a giggle.

 

David didn't find her literal joke as amusing. He was supposed to be with his girlfriend right now!

 

She was already peeling the boxer shorts down his legs. He was starting to feel quite distinctly like a doll. She was treating him like he was an object not a person. She was supposed to be his subordinate not the other way around.

 

“Release me now!” he commanded… nothing happened. “Stop it!”

 

Her warm breath continued to wash over him as she pulled his boxer shorts off his feet.

 

David looked up into her violet eyes trying to discern what she intended next.

 

She slowly reached out towards him.

 

David flinched as he watched her index finger approach him. He didn’t know how to respond, but she was approaching him gently and carefully.

 

Her fingertip touched his right foot gently. He felt her warmth and light touch. She gently started to slide her fingertip up his leg. Her warm breath washed over his entire body, coating him in the condensation of her breath.

 

Her fingertip gradually progressed up his leg, sending tingling sensations up through his body. Her giant eyes were patiently watching the progress of her fingertip until it reached his thigh, then she looked directly at his penis and then into his eyes.

 

He opened his legs slightly wider as he anticipated her fingertip’s journey. He sucked in a deep breath as it gently stroked his penis, it caused him to shiver.

 

It was much more controlled and gentle than he had thought, considering her relative size … he wouldn’t have thought with her size that she could be so tender.

 

*

 

Emerald’s heart was thumping from excitement.

 

Within a few seconds his penis was erect and that got Emerald even more excited. She had her employer… her friend… in her grasp, she had wanted him for so long.

 

It evidently gave her instant gratification that she was turning him on. She drank in the sight of his body as she continued to stroke him.

 

She had always admired him every time she had seen him, she had envied his girlfriend for dating such a great guy. Now he was smaller than a doll and solely in her grasp and control. She couldn’t wait to use her new living man doll.

 

*

 

Emerald looked directly into David’s eyes and with a devilish smile she lowered her giant lips down to his feet.

 

She picked up one of his ankles between her fingertips and her giant mouth opened and closed around his foot.

 

It was warm and slimy feeling her saliva, tongue and lips all over his foot and shin but, when all was said and done, it was quite a pleasant sensation.

 

He still looked up at her giant face in fear though. She was absolutely huge.

 

Her giant nostrils flared down towards him breathing hot and moist air down upon his stomach.

 

He could see his tiny chest rising and falling quickly, in front of the backdrop of her giant moist lips.

 

She gently released his ankle and lowered his foot back down.

 

Then she lowered her face towards him again. Her giant tongue emerged with a wet slimy sound and it slapped against both of his feet.

 

The giant tongue, oozing with her saliva, started to slide up his legs leaving a slick and slimy trail behind.

 

It pressed down against him, tasting him, her breath preceded it and washed over his body. He felt like a glorified human lollipop.

 

The tongue continued to progress up his legs and he started to worry again. He tried to wriggle away from it but it pressed him down.

 

Suddenly it lifted away, her giant face lifted up into the air and looked down at him between her giant breasts. Then she descended down upon him, and suddenly he was surrounded by her giant fleshy breasts either side of his body. Her hands smooched them together.

 

Her cleavage was warm and fleshy, her giant breasts surrounded him entirely. She massaged her giant breasts around his head and shoulders.

It muffled the sound around him as his ears were encased with fleshy skin either side. His breath was hot and moist against her chest.

He could feel her sweat trickling between her breasts. Her heart thumping was audible through her chest; as was her heavy breathing.

Then he started to feel the vibrations of her moaning from pleasure.

 

His hips and thighs were grabbed by both hands and his body was pulled out from between the breasts and he looked upwards to meet her face that briefly observed him, then with a wry smile she cupped her palm behind his head and thrust his face into her right nipple.

The large areolas bumped over his cheeks as his face was rubbed along the surface around her erect nipple; and then his lips were brushed across her erect nipple.

His face was pressed into it, forcing his lips against the nipple. He kept his mouth firmly shut and tried to turn away.

The fingertips gripped harder and dug into the skin of his skull, pressing his face so hard against the breast that he could feel the flesh dimple and mound around him.

He knew what she wanted him to do, but he was too stubborn to acquiesce. He didn’t want her to take that power from him, she couldn’t…

But he started to struggle for breath; the air was hot and scarce. He tried to move his head from side to side, to free up a nostril; but she held him firmly in place.


Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my Patreon site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://www.patreon.com/Dawnofgiantess