- Text Size +

She was watching him upside down, looking down towards him between her giant dangling breasts. Her erect nipples pointed down towards the bed.

 

Her hand slid down her side and then gently felt the sexual node of her clitoris and gently flicked at it, playfully.

 

She gasped with pleasure and then slowly started to rub at her clitoris.

 

The sexual excitement that it was clearly creating in her was causing her sexual mucus to ooze out of the mouth of her pussy and join the glistening line of mucus that was dangling down towards David’s body.

 

It shook as she trembled and played it herself.

 

He daren’t move, he was trying to work out where it was going to land and then he would roll the other way.

 

The glistening line suddenly descended fast, it drifted to his side. He rolled away.

 

Emerald giggled as she watched and played the game with him. She tilted her hips and the glistening mucus swung in his direction instead.

 

David winced as he felt a cool and wet substance slap against his shoulder.

 

He turned and looked up to see the glistening mucus curling across his back and covering him.

 

“AHHH!” He yelled out in anger at Emerald. She giggled with pleasure and in briefly outsmarting him with her game.

 

“Time to play another game,” she said mysteriously and then her hand moved.

 

David winced as Emerald’s giant hand reached down towards him and grabbed hold of his tiny naked body, she lifted him up in front of her giant face and admired him.

 

She turned her body over until she was sitting on the bed and laid slightly backwards.

 

Then she drew him in close to her face. Her breath washed over his, causing his hair to flutter in the artificial wind.

 

She smelled his essence with a long deep intake of breath, and then let go of him.

 

David shrieked in fear as he fell, but found the wind knocked out of him as he landed on the soft and bouncy surface of Emerald’s breasts.

He looked down towards her giant erect nipples.

“Please!” He begged up at the giant hands and face looking down at him, “can I have a break, I just need to have a rest,”

“Oh David, you love this, I can tell,” Emerald hummed back to him.

“I’m going to need to lube you up if you’re going to be of any use to me, my little anal toy,” was her final reply down to him.

The giant lips moved together, pouting and parted slightly. A sliver of light caught David’s eye between Emerald’s lips, something glinted and then his face was spattered and covered. His eyes stung painfully, he yelped out. He was surrounded in a warm wet substance.

Did she just spit on me? Crazy bitch, she’s out of control!

“I’ve got to coat you a bit more,” Emerald spoke down to him, in quite a matter of fact tone.

Before he knew what that meant Emerald was sliding four fingers inside her mouth and coating them completely in her saliva.

Then she pulled them out and the giant wet hand approached David.

“Fuck!” David shouted out and stood up, running away from the giant hand. He suddenly felt a wet slap on his back, causing him to stumble forwards and collapse against and between Emerald’s cleavage.


Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.