- Text Size +

Emerald's urges were driving him on.

 

He lowered his face right down towards the smooth skin and gave her a tentative kiss.

 

She shook and quivered with pleasure. He could hear her purring with pleasure, like a cat eventually being stroked after pestering someone for a while.

 

He kissed her again and then crept forwards and kissed again.

 

Emerald continued to purr with delight until her noises started to evolve into moans of pleasure. She was delighting at his diminutive form and status.

 

He was now hers to command at her will.

 

He started to descend her rounded butt, it was getting steep. He had to wedge himself in between her butt crack and kiss her.

 

"Here you go," she lifted up and dropped a wipe onto her right butt cheek. "Something for you to use," and she left him at that.

 

He gripped hold of a corner and dragged it towards himself. Then he bundled it up and with both hands holding it tightly and his feet wedged against the butt crack he started to clean her in a brushing motion. 

 

She moaned again.

 

Her hips started to rock backwards and forwards in a slow and smooth motion. 

 

He glanced down to see a blur of motion just forwards of her anus. As he watched it he could see her giant fingertips. He could see that one of her hands was masturbating against her pussy.

 

She was really getting into what he was doing, it was turning her on. She was insatiable.

 

"More, more," she urged him, panting in between deep exhaling breaths as she masturbated hard against her pussy with her hand.

 

"Rub harder little man," she panted. "Rub me harder. You've got a job to do. Now clean me up…"

 

The hips were rocking back and forwards quite rapidly now, to the point where he was struggling to stay where he was; pinned between her butt crack.

 

He was rubbing in between her butt cheeks as hard and fast as he could but her shaking motions were getting too wild and violent for him and he spent quite a bit of energy and focus just trying to stay in place.

 

Her giant hand was noisy masturbating not far away from where he was positioned, it sounded wet and slick now.

 

It was incredibly distracting and her fast moving motions made it almost impossible to hold on any more. The wetness of the wipe caused his arms to slip forwards.

 

David lurched forwards with a yelp of terror as he pointed towards the bed. He slid down her butt crack, sliding round until he managed to wedge a knee in her butt crack.

 

She cooed with pleasure. Her giant hand suddenly appeared, sliding up towards him, slick and wet from her pussy.

 

The giant hand slid across his body and down the front of his crotch, feeling his penis, then working her way round and then feeling his thighs and legs.

 

The giant fingers toyed with his desperately struggling legs for a while. Then two fingertips pressed against his buttocks and started to push him inside towards her anus.

 

His legs thrashed about wildly but he could feel himself being pushed towards her giant butthole.

 

David shrieked in horror and managed to kick off from the side of her buttocks.

 

He yelled as he fell and collapsed onto his shoulder and rolled onto his side.

 

He found himself lying on the giant bed and looking back up towards her crotch area. Her giant vagina was splayed open, the huge puffy labia lips were glistening wet from her arousal and her masturbation.

 

In fact there was a glistening spiderweb- like drip of her sexual excitement forming, it quickly stretched down towards him in a glistening line. He watched in terror as her sexual mucus slowly descended towards him. 

 

“Ohh… little man, I’m so disappointed… you were doing such a great job cleaning my butt, but you failed in your task… such a shame.” Emerald spoke down towards him.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription