- Text Size +

Role Reversal

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Warning this story contains: Shrunken Man, giantess, breastplay, smother, unwilling, pussy crush, gentle, clitoris play, pussy rub, pussy insertion, pussy masturbation, cum on tiny man

 

Chapter 3 – Her Servant

Emerald rolled over and glanced at David; he was lying exhausted and panting. 

 

He wanted to speak but he couldn't.

 

"Hmm…" she hummed. "I know you're enjoying this little man, I know you love our little role reversal. I've got big plans for you,"

 

David's eyes widened. He loved seeing Emerald so giant, she had an incredible physique and was very attractive, but at the same time she was very powerful and he was worried that she could snap him in two if she wasn't careful.

 

She lowered her face towards him; it loomed huge in front of him. Her eyes were large and beautiful.

 

"But it's time for you to show your obedience to me now," she murmured, the proximity of her mouth causing her warm breath to wash over his body.

 

He felt the droplets of condensation and sudden warmth followed by almost instant cooling.

 

She reared upwards and then her giant hand reached down towards him.

 

He tried to roll away from her descending hand but she just curled her fingers around his body and lifted him up.

 

She turned over so that she was facing towards the bed and lifted his body until he was dangling above her perfectly round buttocks and the small of her back.

 

He had a full aerial view of the rear of her body and it was elegant to say the least.

 

His legs cycled in the air and he grabbed hold of her giant fingers that held him, he didn't want her to drop him there… but, in any case, she did.

 

He flew through the air for a second or two, with a loud shout of fear and he landed on the small of her back.

 

His feet hit her squishy flesh first and he collapsed to avoid twisting his ankles.

 

He landed in a heap in the dip of the arched small of her back.

 

He looked up and along the smooth surface of her back and saw her giant face looking over her shoulder and back down towards him.

 

She had a very mischievous smile on her face. She had plans for him that she hadn't revealed yet. Whatever it was he doubted it would be good for him.

 

He did want to please her but at the same time he knew her physical strength was a force to be reckoned with, even when he had been normal sized… and that her strength of will was also unrivalled. 

 

The glint in her eye told him that he was about to find out what her plans for him were.

 

"Okay my little man… my little sex slave, time to do your thing. I want you to clean my butt…"

 

He recoiled in shock.

 

"What?" He shouted back towards her.

 

"You heard me… my butt needs cleaning. Now, get to it little man," she demanded.

 

"No, I'm not doing it!" He protested, shaking his head firmly.

 

"Oh, okay then. I'm sure I can think up something else for you to do instead… something much worse… or harder…" she trailed off, her large eyes narrowed as she finished and focused on him.

 

David's shoulders fell. He knew he had no choice.

 

He turned to look back towards her giant buttocks, too hillocks of smooth skin; with a silky smooth and shiny valley in- between.

 

He sighed and then went on all fours and started to crawl his way towards them across the small of her spine.

 

Goosebumps started to rise from her skin and created a bumpy surface for him to crawl over. Little hairs were standing erect from her arousal.

 

"Hehe, that tickles," she chuckled and her body wobbled slightly.

 

David looked around, worried she would tip him off the edge, but she settled down and he continued reluctantly on his journey.

 

He reached the arch of her buttocks, a smooth descent round her buttocks curved away from where he was.

 

It looked relatively clean.

 

"Well what are you waiting for?" Emerald murmured from behind. "My butt isn't going to magically clean itself, come on little man, I'm waiting."

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription