- Text Size +

She thrust him inside, kept sliding him in, feeding him in with both of her hands; she gasped and moaned as she felt his hips slide through her vaginal opening.

She continued pressing until David’s feet were pushed up against the wall of her vagina. She gasped out loud at the sensation and then slowly started to pump her living dildo in and out of herself.

Emerald peered down, over her huge breasts, she wanted to watch. She could just see David’s head and shoulders poking out from her vagina. Her pussy lips were completely surrounding him and she could feel him inside, his legs kicking, attempting to push himself out. Her muscles were far stronger and she squeezed him with them twice, to show him her strength.

She could see him wince at the sudden pain. He was looking up at her, pleading. She gave him a look that told him that she was in complete control of this situation. She wouldn’t crush him, but she had enough power to, he needed to be aware of that.

With that she gently placed fingertips either side of his head, pressing down against his shoulders. She bit her lip as she looked down into his eyes, watching him shout out something. Then she started to gently push, her eyelids fluttered as the tiny body slid inside.

She watched until his head disappeared and all she could see was her finger and hand, she could hear his shouts until they were muffled and then no more. She could still feel the vibrations inside her, but her waves of pleasure were coming quicker and faster now.

Suddenly she felt something touch her G-spot, and then kept touching it. Waves of pleasure soared through her body and she could feel an almighty orgasm coming on.

Her muscles pulsed, she had to restrain herself from completely crushing his body. She knew that her pussy muscles were powerful enough to crush him.

She rubbed her clitoris with her other hand until she came. Her back arched and then collapsed her haunches, her head falling backwards against her shoulders. She panted and smiled in satisfaction. She loved her new role as David’s owner. How the tables had turned.

*

David felt the orgasm around him, it was a very powerful force of nature that he had never appreciated when he had sex with someone who was full sized. The strength of the muscles around him was incredible. He felt the muscles gripping him hard, he felt the last bit of air leave his lungs as they squeezed and squeezed.

Then there was a sudden release and a wave of cum soaked over his whole body and rushed past him and out of the mouth of the pussy behind him.

David waited for a few seconds until he felt an air pocket around his head, then he chanced a deep breath in. It was partially successful, he managed to get some air, but he also breathed in her sexual fluids as well.

He had just enough strength. He scrambled and crawled to get himself out. It seemed to be endless inside her. How big was her pussy?!

He clawed and scrambled, kicking with his legs; starting to panic again.

Then he eventually felt the vice like grip of her fingers pressing down on his shoulders, and pulling at him.

There was a loud sucking sound as he was extracted from the giant warm and moist tunnel of death. Daylight suddenly hit his eyes, causing him to wince, cool and fresh air touched his face and he breathed in deeply.

He was pulled out of her giant pussy with a loud squelch. He collapsed on his back, lying on the bottom of her skirt.

He watched in distaste as a steady stream of cum flowed out of her vaginal opening. It trickled down and around her butthole and collected at the bottom of her butt cheeks.

David just laid there panting, he now knew how fish felt when they had been pulled out of water and left on land and open air. He was just gasping, stunned by the whole horrific experience.

 

More to follow...

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription