- Text Size +

Her giant hips suddenly lifted up in the air, giving him a moment of respite. David sucked in a large amount of oxygen, a lungful, and then suddenly the giant pussy slammed down on him again. She had just been adjusting position. 

He gasped as some of her sexual fluid entered his mouth, it splatted across his face. He tried to wipe it away with his hands, he accidentally knocked the opening of her vagina.

It was enough to set her off, apparently she couldn’t wait any longer, two giant fingers pressed against his shoulder blades and guided him towards the vaginal opening.

He instinctively reached out in front of him with his hands. It was mistake, they glanced on the other side of the vaginal rim and he felt a pain in both wrists as they were sprained slightly. His arms and wrists slipped against her slick flesh.

Her hand clutched and curled around his legs and his lower body. 

His body was pushed inside her vagina so fast he barely had time to catch his breath. He was surrounded by an all-consuming humidity, slick sexual juices and the crushing strength of the muscular walls.

The muscles continued to squeeze around him, he could hear her heart thumping and her loud throws of passion.

He was suddenly pumped in and out at such a speed it was sickening. He felt an intense pressure against his ears. The sound of the sloshing sexual juices was almost deafening to him. He could feel it all over his body and it was intensely hot inside her body.

He hoped this would all be over soon. It was all-consuming.

Finally he was withdrawn from her giant pussy.

He was released and he collapsed against the bed, completely coated head to toe in her sticky sexual fluids. He looked up at her… oh shit… she isn’t done yet, he thought. He could tell from her look. She was just taking stock of what she wanted him to be doing when she climaxed.

Her giant hands reached down towards him again and grabbed him around his waist, his limbs flopped as he was lifted slightly, and with her fingers and thumbs she proceeded to feed his feet into her waiting vagina.

“Emerald! Wait!” He shouted up, but it was most of a rasping gasp, barely audible even to himself, let alone her.

David looked down his chest and his body towards the terrifying cave that was consuming him.

Instinct suddenly kicked in, and he panicked, he didn’t want to do this anymore. It was terrifying and demeaning. He wanted out of this. 

*

Emerald felt David’s feet suddenly starting to kick and resist her, or perhaps he was trying to entice her on, his feet were sliding across the slick surface of her pussy. She felt his feet pressing against her labia lips.

She could hear him trying to shout something but she was too turned on now, she wanted to finish. She wanted to have an epic climax and she was going to get it using his body. It was going to be epic and amazing.

She readjusted his body and managed to get one leg inside, she felt it kicking inside her, she liked it, but the other was more difficult with one hand. She clamped her pussy muscles around the single leg in a sign for him to give up the struggle and let her take control.

She felt her pussy opening with her hand and held her little man- dildo horizontally. She was ready for him now, so she slowly started to push his body inside her, feet first.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription