- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

When I was writing this, I was going for David being in awe at first at how amazing it all is and this giant woman, also she is excited to have him in her possession at first, but then the more she does with him the more passionate she gets and she starts to forget that he was previously her employer and a man, she starts to see him more and more as her own possession and her sex toy... Hope you like this approach and development, welcome feedback.

He just laid there, stunned, looking up at this huge naked giant female form above him. She was in complete control now. He knew what she wanted, it was obvious now.

She had changed somehow, she seemed to be suddenly hungry for power over him. Lustful…

He also knew he didn’t have any choice about this, she was such a size and strength that she called all of the shots.

Her giant hips suddenly thrust down towards him, her giant pussy lunged towards him and then away again. Then down towards him again and then back up. She was goading him on. She kept going deeper and deeper towards him, a playful grin across her face, until his penis was brushing against her open vagina.

Finally she offered up her clitoris towards him.

David gingerly reached upwards with his hands and cupped them gently around her clitoris, and then he started to caress her fleshy mound.

Emerald’s eyelids fluttered and then shut, she moaned with pleasure. Her hands reached down past her thighs on either side.

Suddenly her giant fingertips appeared out of nowhere and gently, but firmly, pressed the back of his head towards her clitoris. She wasn’t yet forcing him but it was very clear what she was suggesting.

David swallowed his pride, and his previous status as Employer, and leaned forwards and started to kiss and lick her clitoris.

Emerald moaned loudly, and her hips continued to press against him.

The mouth of the giant pussy was oozing fluid, he could feel it as her pussy was pressing against his hips and crotch, her fluids were starting to trickle down his legs and then they were dripping across his body.

The giant hips bucked slightly, pressing into him, then lifting up in the air and then slammed down into him.

Then they bucked up again much more fiercely.

Emerald’s whole body lifted up above him, a dark shadow was cast on him, he found himself looking up at her pussy and her buttocks, and then without any warning, the giant mass above him rapidly descended back down on top of him. He coughed and gasped as the wind was knocked out of his lungs, he felt her massive weight on top of him. The lips of her pussy smothered him entirely.

The fleshy lips of the giant pussy surrounded him. He felt her wet sticky fluid ooze around his body, his face was also completely coated in it. It had a salty bitter taste to it, it was thick and viscous, and the smell was overwhelming.

*

Emerald could feel the rigid lump of David’s body below her pussy. She hadn’t intended to do this with him, but her emotions and her instincts had kicked in. Her eyelids fluttered with the pleasure of her power.

She slowly slid her pussy back and forth over his little, helpless six- inch body.  She could feel that she was incredibly wet down there; he must have been drenched in her fluids. She realised that she could grip onto his tiny body with the outer muscles of vagina. That was fun.

She started to rub him into her labia and she felt him gripping at her skin and she could feel his limbs tugging against her thick pubic hair, which merely served to turn her on even more.

She could feel more and more of her juices lubricating him as she rubbed herself up and down his tiny body from the top of her clitoris right down to the mouth of her pussy, she really pushed and grinded herself against him.

She took care not to crush him or cause any permanent injury, but she was so turned on she couldn’t help her passions. She felt an orgasm start to come on, the hairs on her neck started to stand up and she could feel a thrill running up and down her spine.

She applied a bit more pressure against David, who was firmly locked in below her pussy. She could feel her vagina opening wider and wider, forcing his body against the gaping hole of her incredibly aroused vagina.

David was completely covered in her juices, white blobs of her cum also covered him and the bed cover.

David was lying flat, his arms had been pressed outwards by the power of her crushing vagina. His head slowly rotated to look directly up at her giant face that was looking down at him.

She smiled briefly at him, showing him that she didn’t intend to crush or kill him, she wanted him to know that he was doing a good job, just being there and being a nice rigid dildo for her to rub and grind herself against.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription