- Text Size +

Role Reversal

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Warning this story contains: Shrunken Man, giantess, breastplay, smother, unwilling, pussy crush, gentle, clitoris play, pussy rub, pussy insertion, pussy masturbation, cum on tiny man

 

Chapter 2 – Power Struggle

Grey spots started to skitter across his eyesight, he was running out of oxygen, in a few more seconds he would start to lose consciousness.

He reluctantly parted his lips and then opened his mouth. The, slightly rough and bumpy, nipple rudely popped into his mouth, it was such a rude and intrusive surprise that he gagged; and Emerald gasped with delight.

The hand eased off slightly, but moved his head, guiding it to where and how she wanted his mouth to be positioned.

It suddenly felt like she was training him. How dare she?

He forced his eyes shut, trying to think of something else, anything else. This would be over soon, somebody would rescue him; he knew it. He just had to hold on and put up with this.

Then he started to think about what he was going to do back to her, to punish her for this, for her insubordination. 

It took him a while to realise that he was biting down hard on the nipple with his teeth, he was so transfixed with anger; he was actually biting her hard.

However, she seemed to be enjoying it, he could feel her moaning and bucking beneath him.

He released his grip and then bit again. He actually felt a bit better, causing her some pain, even though she enjoyed it.

So he obliged her. He bit her and then reached up with both hands and dug his fingernails into her spongy breast. It made him feel much better. He had some control back.

She roared with pleasure, her whole body rocked back and forth. She laughed loudly, she was loving this. He had forgotten how strong and powerful she was.

He was enveloped with giant hands that pressed against his head and back, crushing him against her breast; with such crushing force that it literally pressed the wind out of his lungs.

His eyes felt like they were bulging out of his head, intense pressure built up in his chest, neck and head. Blood thumped around his head.

He could feel her hands and thighs tensing beneath him, her body was stiffening, her hips were thrusting up and down with ferocity, her voice was now a loud staccato that deafened him. He felt it from outside, but also vibrating through her chest.

Then, just as he felt that he was going to be crushed to a pulp, or explode from the crushing of her giant hands against her body, he was released.

He flew back against the bed, gasping for air, his face was incredibly warm. He bet his face was a purple colour from the lack of oxygen.

Emerald looked down at him with a hungry stare. She was examining him intensely.

“Okay Emerald!” he held his hand up in the air, it was shaking. “You’ve had your fun now…”

She smiled down at him briefly. It wasn’t her usual sweet smile. It was a smile of power.

Her giant fingers descended down towards him and wrapped around his torso; then she raised herself slightly on her knees and dragged his body towards the middle of her legs.

David reached out with his hands either side to slow his progress but his fingernails just clawed against the duvet cover as he was dragged towards her giant pussy.

Her huge pussy came into view; he peered towards the dark cave of flesh.

He could smell her womanhood from here. He coughed.

The walls of flesh of her thighs towered up either side of him, the corridor of flesh narrowed and ended at her hairy cliff between her legs.

He felt a wall of heat hit him; it was being emitted from her giant pussy. The lips of Emerald’s labia were splaying outwards slightly, inviting him towards them.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription