- Text Size +


Kate had messed up, big time. She tried to explain to him that he should stop. That he didn´t have to continue with the cleaning.

Last night memories were blurry on her mind. She remembered going to the bar, in an attempt to relieve her pain, more like appease her anger. But the alcohol did the exact opposite.

She knew he wasn´t very polite. She had done so much for him. She didn´t want to point out the fact that he was useless. Not precisely that but, there were very few things he managed to do.

She was sure enough that his grandma constantly spoiled him and got things done for him. And that if she wanted him to do certain tasks around the house, to have him busy, then she must do it in a slow way.

But the events from last night proved to her that he can get things done. But the ways she used, she felt ashamed.

She wasn´t acting in a full state of mind. Her brain made her body act on it´s own, alter her emotions and the way she did things. She felt sick.

 

Mike´s grandma had chosen Kate because, in a way, she reminded her of herself. Much taller, but still she was as carrying and kind as she was, and she knew she´ll treat him exactly how she did.

Of course, he was a man on his 20´s. But Kate didn´t mind. She agreed, making the promise that she´ll look for him now that Beatrice´s gone. Something Mike very much appreciated, now he was living with a big boobed amazon. Her legs were taller than him.

But this small victory vanished. Now, he was scared of her. Afraid to look at her in the eye, or even turn at her.

 

The day went by, he made his best not to speak a word. Meanwhile, she was trying to find a way to talk to him.

She had apologized before, many times, but she could feel the fear on him every time she spoke. Whenever she called him by his name, he jumped.

She had her doubts about why a man who´s 22-years-old would be so scary. But she had to admit that if a woman standing over twice your height came and beat you up, then that´s a reason why to be afraid.

 

The rest of the day, she tried to think of a way to make amends. See if there was any trust left in him for her. He could forgive him, right?

But it wasn´t easy. Much of what he did was avoiding her and trying to stay alone. He slept most of the day, he was tired. He didn´t slept during the whole night, trying to clean as much as he could to keep the enraged woman pleased.

 

The next day, she dropped Mike at the library. The usual thing. And then she drove off to work. She felt a deep sorrow as she saw the man with wounds all over his body. What had she done? How was she capable of such a thing?

Mike felt some relieved once he was away of the huge woman. Now, Kate meant some harm for him.

“Good morning… MIKE! WHAT HAPPENED?!” Said Diana´s voice as she rushed to him and kneeled, trying to get a better look of him.

He seemed as if he had fallen from a cliff straight to the ground. Maybe hitting some tree branches on his way down.

“I… well, it´s nothing…” he said, turning down.

“No Mike, it´s not nothing, you´re covered with bruises and… and… aww.” She couldn´t take it anymore. She just reached for him and hugged him tight, trying to make him feel better.

And she actually did, he could feel quivers as she approached her large bosom to him. Pressing her huge boobs on him. They felt so smooth. So soft. Huge.

 

She broke the hug, and then, she turned at him with a more serious look, placing her hands on her hips. “Listen, I want you to tell me what or WHO did this. Right now.” She seemed deadly serious. For the first time in months, he saw Diana´s sweet expression turned into a serious one, and pretty mad.

He knew there was no point in hiding it. He was the living proof that something had happened. And every bruise was evidence.

He knew he could trust her. Speak up. So he did, he said it all. Explained all that had happened to her. At first, her frown turn into concern again, her expression revealed the ache in her heart. But then, her face turned into a different one. A more determined one.

She had something in mind, he knew it, but he couldn´t get what it was.

 

The day went on, as usual. And when Kate came to pick up Mike, Diana called for her.

“Kate… can we talk?” she said, a little bothered.

Kate didn´t think twice, she agreed and they went to the small office on the library.

Mike was sort of worried. Talk? Was it about him? Of course, the answer was yes. He couldn´t exactly listen because they shut the door and left him outside.

He felt mad. He was an adult, he should be able to know, or at least listen to whatever they were saying. After all, he was the main topic on the conversation.

He could see thru the glass, the long chat they had was serious. Diana seemed to have much arguments, and Kate didn´t. They were not arguing, it seemed more as if Diana had something to say and Kate was just listening.

She nodded to all she said. And whenever her turn to talk came, she spoke too little. Her face revealed some sadness on her. As if she regretted something.

 

It wasn´t hard to guess they were talking about the “fight” they had. Where she completely dominated and manhandled him. He hated it, he was so weak, so vulnerable. And now, he couldn´t help but to freak out every time she appeared.

He could see Kate´s huge form falling on him like a wall of bricks every time he blinked. Was he traumatized? Maybe it was hard to forget. But it was still very new, he needed some days for things to get back to normal. If they ever will.

He had to get used to it. Forgive and forget. Kate said she will never, ever, do something like that again. But, he couldn´t possibly be sure, could he?

The only thing he had for a fact was that, in the end of the day, he´ll return home. And be alone with Kate.

 

He felt chills. He was worried. But then, both of the statuesque women came out of the room. Their expressions had changed.

Diana seemed happy. Pleased. It seemed as if the conversation had worked in the way she had wanted to. Or that she got exactly what she wanted.

And Kate, well, she seemed a little better. He could see the concern on her face every time she turned at him. And now, there was a small relieve on her face.

What had happened? He didn´t knew. All Diana did after they walked out was to wave at him and say: “See you later, Mike.”

And then Kate just walked next to him and added: “Come on, Abby´s waiting.”

Sure, all these women had complete control of his life. He couldn´t get to decide anything. But at least they should let him know what´s going on. It felt awful not to know.

 

Before he could realize, he was home. Talking with Abby.

“So… she did all this?” she asked as she pointed at the bruises on his face.

“Yes.” He spoke, explaining everything for the second time.

“Fuck.” Abby said.

“It´s sure fucked up.” He replied.

“I mean, she knows very well you´re… weak. But couldn´t she tell she was going too far? You said she was drunk, right?”

“I don´t know, and I don´t really care. All that matters now is that, number one, she promised not to do this again. And number two, she had a chat with Diana.” He explained.

“Oh, right. The chat… any idea what they talked about?” asked Abby.

“I don´t know, they told me to wait outside the room while they were talking.”

“See! That´s what I´m talking about. They both treat you as if you couldn´t handle things. You should stand up for yourself, and say, “I want to listen.”” She advise him.

“Right, like the other day when you told me to stand up to Kate. How did that came… Oh right, SHE NEARLY KILLED ME!” he protested.

“I said stand up, I didn´t meant for you to be a jerk. You know, between you and I, a woman her age who agreed to take care of a man. Something doesn´t seem right with her.” She added.

“Well, remember my grandma chose her to be my tutor…”

“Yeah but, why didn´t she trusted YOU to take care of yourself?” she asked.

He just opened his arms for her to look at him and point out the fact that he was 3´ tall.

“So? You´re short. It doesn´t mean you can´t take care of yourself. Now listen, and this time don´t over think, just do as I say…” she started.

“Sure…” he interrupted her, “cause doing what you say has worked great so far.”

“Whatever. Just talk to her, talk to Kate and tell her what you think. You have to look for a way to be independent.” She suggested. But the idea of talking with Kate alone scared him.

He was uneasy while he was with her. When he was alone on the car, he could feel an awkward silence between both. What´s more, the air felt dense.

 

This time, Abby was more specific. He had to let Kate know how he felt. That he wanted to have a bigger role in the decisions taken. That´s it.

But when Kate returned and Abby left. The words didn´t seem to come out of her mouth. And when he finally had the guts to speak. Kate spoke first.

“Listen, Mike. I know I did wrong. Believe me. I regret everything I did to you. And I know our… relationship will never be the same. But I would like you to know one thing…” suddenly, the doorbell rang.

“Oh, right on time.” Kate said as she went straight to the door.

He couldn´t believe it, once again, he froze and let her speak. It was awful. He should be able to speak up in his own house. But Kate´s huge presence seemed to scare him too much. He tried to find some distraction in wondering who was at the door.

 

When Kate opened, outside the door, Diana was standing. And not just her, she had a big suit case next to her.

“Hello Mike. I told you I´d see you later.” She winked at him.

He was puzzled. What was she doing there?

“So, Mike.” Continued Kate, “Diana and I, well we had a chat about what happened. I know you told her about this and, well I don´t blame you for it.” He thought that would piss her off, but it surprisingly didn´t. “So, we both came with an idea…” she stopped and turned at Diana, giving her the word.

“I´m moving in with you!” she smiled as she spoke.

 

The case Diana had was full of clothes. Tomorrow they´ll go to her apartment and pick up the rest of her stuff. But was it real? Diana, the tall busty librarian was moving in with them? Now there will be two gigantic women living under the same roof as him. It was unbelievable.

Part of him was looking forward to this. But the other part was confused. And a small part of him was still afraid of being in the same room as Kate.

“Ok, I´ll go take a shower. Can you show Diana her room, Mike?” said Kate.

He just nodded and they both walked up the stairs. He could see Diana´s big smile as she walked thru the house. Did she like the place or, was there something else?

 

He opened the guests room door. Hoping it was the right place.

“Ok, this is… your room.” He declared. It felt odd. She would live with them from now on? Really? Just like that?

“It´s so pretty… and big, you know, my apartment´s, let´s just say small. And, wow, is that… a bathroom? There´s a bathroom inside the room?” she couldn´t believe how big it was. The house was a mansion after all. Big rooms with everything you may need. Except for a kitchen.

 

Diana seemed excited. And he was happy for it, but he was hoping someone said something before. Shouldn´t he be notified whenever someone´s moving in? This is his house after all.

“So… do you need anything?” he asked her.

“Well, no. I´m fine. But…” she leaned towards him once again.

Mike could see Diana´s huge form above him. She was a bit shorter than Kate, but still, she was twice his size. And her boobs hung so gracefully as she bent. However, she had something to say.

“Mike, I want to tell you the reason I moved here. But you need to promise me you won´t tell Kate, ok?” he nodded. “Very well. The reason I moved is to take care of you.” what? Another tutor? He wanted independency, show the world he was a man, how was he doing so if he was in the care of two women?

“Take care… what do you mean?” he asked.

“When I saw you, I can´t lie, my heart broke into pieces. You´re whole body covered with wounds. I´m sorry but, you seem so fragile, and I…” she seemed as if she was about to cry. “My point is, you need someone to protect you.”

“Protect?” he said once more.

“Yes! Listen, Kate told me she´s your tutor. And that she´s looking after you and so on, BUT… taking advantage of a man and beating him just because he can´t take care of himself doesn´t seem what a tutor would do.” She was kind, and it also meant she didn´t like such things as violence. “So, between you and me, I´m here to protect you… from Kate.”

Was he listening correctly? Diana was there just to stand up to Kate? It made sense; she would be capable of face her. But he was annoyed by the fact that she thought he needed protection. He was a man, not a mouse.

“So… uhm, just out of curiosity, how did you convince her?” he asked. When in reality he should be asking why anyone asked for his permission.

“Simple. I told her it should be good to have a neutral person around the house, you know, to keep things cool. Help. Untie random choices about what to eat or watch on TV…” she said.

“So, you didn´t told her anything about being… my bodyguard?” he spoke.

“Haha, “bodyguard”, how silly. But no, and I kind of lied on the “neutral” part. I´m here for you. I know things haven´t been easy, loosing your grandma. There´s no need for Kate to act like a bully and hurt you in such way. You´re already going thru a lot. So, my job here, for as long as I live in this house, is to keep you safe.” She lowered herself, and when she was almost eyelevel with him, she added: “And trust me, we´re going to have so much fun!”

It seemed interesting. Nice even. It almost made up for not saying a thing until the last moment. But how would things work then?

 

The answer was simple. During the next few days. Kate dropped both of them at the library every morning. And by 1:00, she picked them up.

Diana didn´t own a car, she said she could just hop on a bus and get wherever she needed to. But Kate wasn´t so sure about it. And she didn´t want Mike to get inside a bus, for whatever reasons she had.

After that, there was no much need to have Abby coming by to “keep him company”. Diana was there. And it was great. She was such a great cook. She really liked to bake.

 

But having her there, even if it was way better than being alone with Kate. It didn´t help much.

Now that she was there, he didn’t have to do much. Diana had pretty much everything done while Kate was still at work. She cleaned, cooked, and did pretty much everything around the house. Not leaving anything for him but to sit on the couch and watch TV.

 

“How am I going to learn to do actual stuff when… this is just like when grandma was here.” He thought.

Things had gotten back to their usual pace. For him to lay around all day doing nothing but going to the library. Having everything done for him. This had to stop. He needed to do something.

How was it possible for him not to see what these women were doing?

Sure, Kate had backed up a little. Giving him some time alone from her. And Diana, well, she was the sweet lady she always was. But maybe she was over doing things. She made sure for him to rest, recover from the beat up he had. But maybe she had been taking things a bit too far.

 

“Want me to carry you upstairs to your room?” she asked almost reaching for him with her arms.

“No, I´m fine, my legs are… fine.” He said, Kate didn´t hit his legs, but even if she had done it. There was no need for the voluptuous giant to carry him to bed. It felt so… embarrassing.

And that wasn´t it. Diana seemed to pop up from every corner of the house. Making sure he didn´t need anything. She was starting to seem like a maid or something. He knew this had to stop.

 

But he never said a thing. Even up to this date. Right now, he´s hiding behind Diana. Of course, things had changed a little. But it wasn´t because any of them. But for Abby.

However, he didn´t lost that small fear he had for Kate. Listening to her heels as she walked, it still gave him goosebumps. He knew she meant no harm, but he still felt nervous whenever he was alone with her. Lucky him, Diana was standing in the middle.

“H-hi…” he said.

Kate smiled kindly, so, what are you two doing?” she asked.

“Well, you know, just talking. I don´t know if you noticed but… I´ve gained quite a few pounds. Now, Mike, Tessa and I, we´re going to work out together.” She said.

“Oh, nice.” She said, feeling a little hurt that no one had invited her to do so. But she already worked out, alone, during her morning runs.

“Ok then, I´ll leave you two alone. I really need a shower.” She spoke as she stepped out of the room.

“Ok…” said Diana, turning down at Mike, who said nothing after he said “hi”.

He couldn´t help it. The idea of unfinished chores and Kate still freaked him out. He knew Kate meant no harm, but still.

“You know Mike, I´ve been living here for a while, I really don´t think she´ll ever hurt you again. She´s nice, kind. You don´t have to be afraid of her.” Diana said.

“I know, it´s just… I don´t know. I guess it´s kind of hard to forget.” He replied feeling down.

“It´s ok, I´m sure one of these days you´ll do…”

 

It sounded easier than it was. Living among gigantic women didn´t made things easier. Or, in Kate´s case, less scary. He freaked out every time she frowned. He believed it was his fault. He feared he was right. But he had to keep in mind that it wasn´t. He was just being paranoic.

Kate was kind, she was nice. She had tried to make amends, a lot. But he seems to need some time to heal. It´s been quite a while, but he hasn´t forget. Forgive and forget, but it had been proven that it easier to forgive than to forget.

That incident had made things awkward between them. Mostly for her. But she knew that someday, he´ll look for her, to help. But as she walked down the hall, into her room, she knew that today was not that day.

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to chapter 12 on my patreon

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234