- Text Size +

A few years ago, when Mike was 20, he was laying on his bed, just looking at the ceiling. Wondering. He´ll turn 21 in a few months. He´ll be an adult. His question was, was he? He didn´t felt that way. He had been doing the same during the past years. His grandma drove him everywhere, he couldn´t leave the house on his own. Basically, nothing had changed.

“Ok ok, not everything´s the same…” he thought with his arms crossed behind his head as a pillow. “I mean, I have a tutor…” he meant Diana, “and I set my time to go clothes shopping…” visiting Tessa on the store was something he liked to do, mostly because of her swaying butt. “And… we have visits… other than my grandma´s old friends.” It was Kate, whenever he opened the door for her, he just craned his neck all the way up to look at her face, smiling.

Mike couldn´t deny it, he had never been in love, but he knew what a crush was. If there were people he knew that were far out of his league were those three. Tall curvaceous women who did nothing and still, they took his breath away. He blushed whenever he thought of them.

Mike had some problems of his own. For instance, work? Should he work? Was he supposed to get a job? He was no fool, he knew his grandma was a wealthy woman, he had the idea that he´ll never need money. Besides, he wasn´t the type of person who spends a ton of money at once.

What was he supposed to do with his life? He wasn´t sure. He stepped out of bed and walked outside. Mike looked thru the window and peeked his grandma watering the front yard. He´ll join her just to get his mind into something else.

“Hey grandma.” He said as he approached her.

“Oh, hi Mike, how are you honey, is everything ok?” she asked.

He was about to reply when he saw a cab passing by. He had never seen one on his street before. Of course, downtown there were a ton of them, but not once had one passed him by when he was in his front yard.

His grandma turned too. They both saw when the cab stopped two houses away from his. On Ms. Jones house. He looked straight at the cab until someone opened the backseat´s door.

He ignored who could it be, but then, a boot came out of the cab, then another one too. Before he noticed, a woman was stepping out of the car. She had copper colored hair that shined beneath the sun. He glued his eyes to her as she took her luggage off the cab and paid for it.

He wasn´t used to see other women, rather than old women, on the neighborhood. He had to blink a couple times. Then, his grandma drove his attention back to earth.

“Oh, that must be Mary´s niece.” Declared Beatrice.

“Who?” asked Mike.

“You know Mary, she came the other day while you were on the library.”

“Ok, you mean Ms. Jones.” He spoke.

“Yes, she told me that her niece was coming in a couple of days. I never thought it´ll be so soon.

“So… ehm, do you know her… name?” he asked trying to hide his sudden interest on her.

“I think she mentioned her name was… Abigail.” She said.

“Abigail” he repeated with a low tone turning back at her as she walked to the door.

“Wanna go meet her?” Beatrice asked.

“Huh, what? NO! I mean… I was just… just curious about her name, that´s it.” He said almost burning in shame.

“Come on Mike, she´s around your age, maybe you can become friends with her. Let me say hi to her.” Beatrice started waving at the new girl.

“No. grandma stop. Don´t wave.” He said trying to pull her hand down, but Mike was too short so he had to jump to reach his grandma´s arm. It was like a tall branch from a tree. Simply out of reach.

“Come on Michael, don´t be silly, you could use a friend, or tell me, do you wanna spend all your time locked inside with no one to talk?” she asked as she placed her hands on her hips with a “I know it all” smile.

“No.” he answered.

“No. That´s right, but ok, I´ll let you win this time.” She spoke. Mike felt relieved by her words. But he ignored one thing, his grandma was a planner. If she allowed him to win this time, it only meant that in the future something else will happen.

And she was right, the only other people, besides his grandma, with whom he maintained a “close” relationship were Kate, Diana and maybe Tessa. Mike could have a friend. But he wasn´t so confident, he´ll wait for the right time to talk to her. He just needed to prepare for it.

“What, you´re leaving!?” Mike asked.

A few days had gone by. Mike´s grandma was leaving, but just to get a coffee with some friends.

“Relax honey, I´ll go get a coffee. It´ll only be a couple hours.” She said.

Mike didn´t mind staying home by himself. In fact, he was looking forward to it. He´ll have the whole house for his own, this will be the first time it ever happens.

“But, I already made sure of everything…” Mike didn´t like those words. Then, the doorbell rang. “Oh, just in time.” Said Beatrice as she peeked at her watch and walked towards the main door.

Mike wondered what did she meant by “making sure of everything”. He just followed her.

He realized what she said when she opened the door. He stood next to his grandma as the door revealed the person behind it. It was that girl from the other day, Abigail.

Mike´s eyes opened widely, what was she doing there? He just stood there, between the statuesque women, he felt shorter than usual.

“Hi there, thank you for coming.” Beatrice spoke.

“Sure, no problem.” Replied the other girl.

“Abigail, I´d like you to meet my grandson, Mike. Mike, say hello to Abigail, she´ll… keep you company while I´m gone.” Mike waved, but in an awkward and uncomfortable way.

He recognized her because of the hair color, but she was too far the other day, now, he could have a closer look of her. Turns out, she had freckles too. And dark brown eyes. He found himself speechless.

He was planning to go and talk to her, maybe. Sometimes he could see her coming in and out from her aunt´s house. He wondered if he should give it a try and talk to her. What´s the worst that could happen. But then, he remembered he was like three foot tall and knew the conversation will head that way, so he decided to avoid it. But now, he could avoid nothing.

Abigail just turned at him, from above. Mike could notice she was taller than his grandmother, even with the two-inch heels she always wore when she met her friends. Maybe, Abigail was about Tessa´s height, he wasn´t sure.

But, as he always did, he looked at her body. Not in a luscious way, but he was curious. She had a lean figure; she was wearing tight jeans and a raglan shirt. Her boobs were not huge like Diana´s; her butt wasn´t broad like Tessa´s. And she was slimmer than Kate. But he shouldn´t be comparing their bodies, it wasn´t a competition and he wasn´t the judge.

Beatrice decided to break the silence. “Ok, I´ll leave you two alone. If you need me, well, you both have my number… see you later Mike.” And she left.

Abigail turned at Mike as the door closed. She had sort of a confused look on her face. Mike wasn´t sure what was on her mind, but he was looking straight at her too.

“So… you´re twenty?” she asked.

His doubts turned into annoyance as her words finally confirm what was on her mind. Of course, his grandma was too indiscrete to avoid mentioning the fact that his grandson was a 20-year-old man who needed to be looked for. How annoyed he was.

“Yes.” He declared looking somewhere else.

“Wow” she spoke.

“Why!? What´s… what´s the matter?” he declared feeling angry.

“Hey, relax, I just, I wanted to see why your grandma went to talk to my aunt, turns out, she was asking her for… well, these.” She said pointing at the fact that both were now alone and she was sort of his “babysitter”.

Mike took a deep breath. He had wanted to talk with her, but not like this. Now, she was there, sure, only that not as a friend, but like a favor for his grandma. It felt absurd.

Abigail felt awkward. She was just looking at all directions while Mike had a mad aura around him.

“So… how old are you?” asked Mike, trying to change the mood of the moment.

“Oh, I´m 24.” She spoke.

He just nodded, but had no idea what else to say. They stood there for a while until Mike walked away, he said: “I´ll just… go to my room… hum, you can make yourself comfortable, there´s the living room and… yes.” It was strange. He always let his grandma do the talking, not on purpose of course.

Abigail sat on the couch and took out her phone. What was she supposed to do? She wasn´t sure, and neither was Mike. The only thing he could think of was the fact that she was tall, very tall.

His head must come only as tall as her belly button. He was used to it. He laid back in bed, looking at the ceiling. Wondering, why was he that way, why was he so short? He couldn´t be independent if he needed someone to look after him when his grandma was gone. He was tired of it.

Mike was lonely. That´s all he could come up with during all that time in his room. If it wasn´t for his grandma, he would not be friends with either of the women he knew, that´s if they considered him a friend. He was too shy and very self-conscious about his condition, starting a conversation was something beyond his range.

He stepped up and went for it. He will talk with Abigail. He will talk with someone on his own, without his grandma´s intervention. Just he and her.

He went downstairs, she was looking at some vase on the living room, with her back turned at him. Mike had his mind on talking to her about something like the weather or something, but he couldn´t. When he saw her, his eyes went straight at her butt. It wasn´t big or anything, but her jeans were tight enough to accentuate their firm-round shape. He was in a trance, luring at her.

It was very uncommon for him to be in the same place as a woman his age. And they were completely alone. No one will notice if he stared at her with lustful eyes. Except for, her.

She turned, out of nowhere and with no previous announcement. He went from looking straight at her butt to crane his neck all the way up to her face. He couldn´t hide the fear he felt.

“She didn´t notice, no… did she?” he wasn´t sure what to think.

“Oh, hi… uhm, do you need anything?” apparently, she didn´t notice. He felt relieved.

Mike tried to start a conversation with her, he had everything planned in his mind, but when he spoke he said: “So, the weather, huh?” What was that? He just said a bunch of random words and included the word weather.

He turned bright red in embarrassment. On thew other hand, she let out a small giggle, at least she had fun. She simply asked him if he was hungry, he nodded.

Moments later, they found themselves in the kitchen. The house was big, for Abigail. She needed Mike to tell her where everything was. He didn´t mind, that will allow him to gain more confidence to talk to her, and look at her body. He couldn´t resist it, she was hot.

She grabbed a pack of cookies; she will not cook at all. They sat on the dining table. She asked him a simple question, how he felt, how his life was. He decided to open up to her. At first, he questioned the reason as why she asked, but she seemed well intentioned, so he told her.

He began by telling her all about his desire to be independent. Be a grown man on the outside world. The simple fact that Beatrice asked Abigail to keep him company proved the lack of trust and the type of treatment his grandma had towards him. In every aspect, underestimated.

They talked about him for a while, Abigail seemed interested, or either comprehensive. And she gave him some good advice too. He was curious about her, so he asked. Turns out, she will be living with her aunt for a while.

Frist, she asked him to call her Abby, not Abigail. Then, she told him about her, how she wanted to look for something else in life than a regular basis job. That she believed that inner peace and happiness was way more important than having money. She seemed as a very liberal person.

She seemed nice, and very easy to talk to. But eventually, his grandma came back. They were talking about good habits that someone should have when they want to take care of themselves. Meditate, take some time to think about your life decisions. Think on the future.

She seemed wise, not book wise like Diana, but sort of, life wise. She also mentioned that she had gone from a part-time job to another since she dropped out from college. Thinking on economic stability wasn´t her thing.

After that, Abby went to Mike´s house more often. Just to talk. It was nice, she was the first neighbor he knew who went to his house on a semi-regular basis, he was excited. Finally, he felt he had a friend. But, did Abby feel the same way? Did she liked Mike´s company or was she feeling sorry for him?

For someone like her, Mike´s life seemed sort of, meaningless. He wasn´t looking for anything at all. Just, living day by day. Sharing his desire to become someone better made her realize something. She should help. She could be his guide, lead him.

Time flew by as fast as it always does. Today, it was Mike´s birthday. He wasn´t particularly excited about it, he was turning twenty-one, but he just didn´t felt like it. Deep inside, he felt sad. He had been doing the same over the past years.

Normally, by now, he should be able to drive, go to college, maybe even live on his own. But he wasn´t. He was living with his grandma, depending on her for everything. He didn´t feel mature, or like a grown man, he felt… useless.

Beatrice didn´t notice his sorrow. Instead, she made his regular birthday breakfast. Mike couldn´t feel sorry for him all day, his grandma loved him. He needed to be happy, at least in front of her.

“I have a little surprise for you today…” she said while he was digging on his breakfast.

What could it be? A gift? She always gave him a gift on his birthday, why would there be an exception this year. He just smiled, ignoring what Beatrice had planned.

Moments later, Beatrice advised him to go get changed. He had a strange feeling, but he did as she said. He didn´t understand the reasons for it, until, the bell rang.

*ding* *dong*

“Mike, dear, can you go get the door.” Spoke Beatrice.

He went all the way to the main door. He thought his grandma ordered something for him and that the delivery guy was at the door. He turned the knob and opened the door.

“Hello there… Happy Birthday!” said a woman´s voice, Kate´s voice.

Mike had to crane his neck way higher than usual to meet Kate´s face. At 6´3”, she was already used to it. What caught his attention this time were her clothes.

She was wearing a halter dress with a nice boob window on it. Mike swallowed as he could see a generous amount of her naked flesh. He also noticed how the dress allowed her long legs to be at full display. It wasn´t such a short dress, but she was too tall.

Mike froze in front of the vixenous woman who was over twice his height. Her boobs were bigger than his head, making him feel the need to squeeze one of them.

“Mike, aren´t you goin´ to let her in?” asked Beatrice from behind.

“OH right, s-sorry, please come in.” he said stepping to the side. Kate didn’t much mind the fact that he stood there for about a minute saying nothing.

After dressing herself, she found the dress a little too revealing. But she had already paid for it, why shouldn´t she wear it. Seeing how Mike stood there dumbfounded only confirm her thoughts. But she wouldn´t blame him. She kind of liked those times when he was speechless, more when she was the cause for it.

Kate loved being around Mike. His shyness only melted her heart. She knew he was not used to see much people, so she decided to have a role on his life. There was something in him that just dragged her attention, but she couldn’t quite catch what it was.

She walked in, giving Mike a good look of her tight butt as she entered. They couldn´t blame him for it, her butt was practically at his eye level. He was thankful for that.

He was about to follow her, when suddenly…

*ding* *dong*

Mike turned and walked back to the door, who could that be? So far, Kate was the only person he knew who visits them. Unless… could that be Abby? He rushed to the door and opened it.

“Hello, happy birthday Mike.” Said a woman, but not Abby, Diana.

“Oh, hi Diana, welcome.” He said as he tried not to lure at her breasts.

Diana was wearing a long skirt and a wrap shirt on. The shirt seemed lose, but not on her breasts. She was really top heavy, what most clothed did was accentuating it.

It was almost impossible for him not to try and peek at her round boobs. But he could handle himself better around Diana, she wore less revealing clothes.

Her boobs bounced as she walked. The heavy weight of her breasts just fell with her every step, quaking as they did. Mike almost broke in sweat only by watching.

“Welcome!” said Beatrice. “I´m so glad you could join us honey. Diana just waved at her and thanked her for the invitation.

Moments later, the four of them found themselves sitting on the dining table.

“Sorry Mike, I invited Tessa too, but she was working, she will not be able to come.” Beatrice said.

Mike felt a little down for it, but he had a question, “It´s ok… but, uhm, grandma, did you… invite Abby?” Mike asked. Kate was curious about who she or Tessa were. Diana just looked at Mike smiling.

“Oh, I forgot, silly me… I´ll call her.” She declared before she stood up and headed towards the phone.

Part of Mike felt as if he shouldn´t have asked. Now his grandma was bothering someone. But it was done.

Kate broke the silence, she decided to speak to Diana, know her. The talked about how they knew Mike, that she was her tutor and he went to the library where she worked almost every day. Meanwhile, Kate explained her role in the bank.

But they didn´t leave Mike out of the conversation for too long. Each of them turned at him and dropped questions, more like birthday related questions. But he felt sort of unsettled by the attention of the two gigantic women sitting in front of him. They were so tall and hot.

After a while, Abby came in. He was surprised by the fact that she agreed to come over.

“How come you said nothing about your birthday?” she spoke as he shrugged.

Mike was sad in the beginning of the day, he thought he had nothing, but they proved him wrong. In that room, there were four people who cared for him.

He was thankful. Although, seeing Tessa´s swaying ass would´ve been great too. But he had to take his mind off from those thoughts. They were women who, as far as he knew, cared for him, he shouldn´t think of them in such way.

But he couldn´t help it. Practically, he was lock in his house all day. Seeing women so attractive made him quake. Much more given the fact that the shortest of them was Abby, and she was 5´8”, almost three feet taller than him.

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter 9 has just been posted on my patreon, you may join to get early access:

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234