- Text Size +

And it kept being darkness for more interminable moments. Then finally a tunnel of light opened. Elsa was alive, her son deeply pressed between her arm and chest was alive as well. She could not believe it. She erupted in uncontrollable seeps and laughter.

“Mom? Stop, please! You are frightening me!” She dried her face and looked at her son with the biggest smile. “Oh, Artie, you can’t believe how happy am I to see you!”. “Mom, you saw me moments ago! I am the same kid!” protested the son. “My little big man!” completed the mom hugging him. “Where are we?” “I think the big lady just sat on us.” “What?” Those last words were enough to bring back Elsa to her pragmatic attitude. “Yes, so it seems.” They were between the butt cheeks of the titaness. Elsa found it pretty demeaning if not offensive under a certain regard. That godlike brat was so big she could spare them in the subtle space of her ass-crack! All around them there was not much light and not much air either. It was very hot. Elsa stood and pointed the light in front of her and her son.

“We have to go. We don’t know what she’ll do next” “Well, let’s hope she is no more gassy.” She should have scolded her son for his not so kind choice of words, but the perspective was petrifying enough to just keep walking at a faster pace. Walking toward the light gave them access to a more visible section of the tunnel. Elsa admired the arching architecture of the giant buttocks and following the curve she had a brief glance of the monster above them. Tenths of meters up in the ass-crack there lied upside down the most faithful representation of the mythological beast that the Greeks called Charybdis. In the myth it was claimed to be capable of swallowing a whole ship in one gulp. Elsa, staring another moment at the slowly expanding and retracting orifice, agreed completely with this description.

They where almost at the end of the tunnel when the ground started to shake again. Elsa could not believe it. Not again! Every time this nightmare seemed to be over, something new happened. The earthquake lasted another two or three seconds before Elsa and her son could see what was happening. The giantess was rising. Elsa grasped her son and dropped on the ground. Everywhere around there where columns of sand falling from the ass of the titaness. While holding the head of her son under her armpit, Elsa looked up and could recognize the familiar mountainous landscape from before. The perfectly round bottom of the gargantuan girl. On the left side, she could see all the stuff that got stuck to the giantess’ skin. Umbrellas, seat beds, towels, a net for beach volley, she could even distinguish the form of a beach kiosk completely flattened. Decorating this charade of beach life there were the bodies and remaining of tenths if not hundreds of beach-goers. People like Elsa, just not lucky enough to have chose a spot far enough from the left ass cheek of a blond teenager. Elsa prayed with her whole heart that the giantess was really going away and not just adjusting herself in order to finally crush her and her son.

The Goddess fulfilled her prayers. She rose up on her knees. Elsa had never seen anything taller in her life. She felt annihilated again. She could see the giantess in the face for the first time. She was a girl, blond with a large mouth and light-pink lips, pronounced cheekbones immediately under a pair of astonishingly large blue eyes. Her hair were blond and straight falling down her shoulder chaotically. Her shoulder fell slightly diagonally enhancing her subtle elegant neck. She had CC breast, with pink pointy nipples. Her belly was almost flat, with a little curve under the belly-button, and ended in her crotch where stood a forest of blond-brownish hairs crowning the parted lips of a building-sized vagina. The girl would have looked like very pretty at a normal stature, gentle in the forms and clever in the glance. At that size her figure was a reason of incredible reverence and astonishment.

Elsa could also see for the first time the other giant. A boy, not much older than his female companion, with dark hair and brown eyes. His shoulder were large, his upper-body muscle developed enough to be visible under the tan skin. Almost no hairs on the chest, just a few on the belly falling in the twin forest barely visible because of the boy’s position. He was in fact still lying. His bottom in the sea, part of the back on the whole width of the beach, his upper-back and head deep into the coast buildings. The giant was looking on the side, and that gave Elsa the possibility to see his face. He looked like a nice boy, and also Elsa could see that he was marveled and scared as well of the situation. Those giants where not monsters, at least not intentionally. They happened to grow and they also ignored how and why. That was a relief in a certain sense. Maybe they were up to no harm. If, for any reason, the giants happened to recognize their speck-sized figure on the sand they may even have helped them.

She got back to her situation and observed that she and her son were standing on a bridge of send between two stadium-sized twin craters the shape of a blond teenager ass. They were close to the end of the bridge on the side of the water. But Elsa decided it was better to go back toward the city. Otherwise they should have circumnavigated the round imprint and it would have taken far longer. The bridge didn’t look solid as rock, but it seemed stable enough to try the crossing.

While she was walking hand in hand with Arthur she heard a noise she had never heard before. The giants were up to something again. She turned on her right to see what was the cause of the noise and what she saw disturbed her beyond everything else she had already witnessed that morning. The giant girl, legs spread around her giant partner, her arm on the side of his hips holding his arms down. She was on all four, surrounding with her lips the dark shadow of a skyscraper suddenly risen between the giant’s legs. From within the giantess mouth exited slowly another behemoth monster. A red tongue as large as a ferry ship and as wet as a leaf covered in morning dew. The tongue started running along the height of the gargantuan obelisk, up and down producing the uproar of waterfalls. When the enormous cheerleader material started the proper sucking the noise became unbearable not only for the intensity but also for the rhythm. The scene was epochal. Elsa felt a sudden rush of anger and shame for what she just thought. They were nor conscious monsters neither unfortunate victims; they were indifferent Godlike brats, completely focused on themselves and completely blissful of whatever happened around them. All the destruction, all the fear, the turmoil, the people, dead, crushed or worse. They were just insects, mere harmless spectators of the titans’ actions. Elsa turned back to the bridge in front of her, held her son’s head tight to her hips in order to protect him from the show that was occurring just behind them, and kept walking faster and faster, away from that nightmare.