- Text Size +

I opened my eyes, the sun was high up in the sky. It must have been past midday. One p.m. at least. My girlfriend laid on my side, her head on my chest, her arm around my belly. She was sweaty at least as much as I felt I was. We had to wake up. But did I rally have to wake her. She seemed so fine, sleeping. Still it was kind of late. We had to go to lunch. I was so thirsty. I remembered of a bottle of water we brought with us. In the bag. But the bag was beyond her. I tried to take it with my free arm. Past beyond her shoulder the surface I encountered was not what I expected. Not the texture of the bag but something very strange. It was something box-like, smooth on top, plastic on the side.

“What is this?”

She woke up. “Hey?”

“Hey! I was trying to take the water from the bag, but I reached only this box behind you.”

“What box? Let me see.” She turned around and froze. “Oh my … what is ...” While she was turning on her back she hit the box that stumbled down like a sandcastle. It raised a little cloud of dust. “Oh my God, what … I mean, what is this?” She inspected the still-standing part of the sandcastle.

“What is it, Mee?”

“Shush” she silenced me. “Is this … hey, what was that? Ohmygo, are those … what?! Like, for real?! What … the … fuck?!”

“Mee, I am scared, what’s going on? Can I see?”

“Hun” she exclaimed vigorously “don’t move! Listen, stay still. I am gonna crawl on you into the sea. Meanwhile you must remain as motionless as you can.”

She started to turn back in my direction. Then she used her arm to push her body on mine and started crawling down.

“Mee, if this is some kind of sexual joke, I am not in the mood now, you scared me before.”

“I am not joking. We have to be as careful as possible!”

“Why? What’s the matter with this box?” Then I made the mistake of looking to the side, through the dust, to the box. What I saw was, at the least, disconcerting. Apartments. I mean, the inside-out version of an apartment-building. There was a lot of confusion since part of the building collapsed when my girlfriend hit it accidentally with her shoulder. But still everything inside was recognizable. I could distinguish a table with chairs, on the third floor, a bedroom on the sixth, a living room with two sofas (one of which hanging above the ruins). And then carpets, cabinets, television screens, kitchen sinks. It was a full blown diorama of domestic life. I could not understand what I was looking at. I was puzzled indeed and frightened by the fact that I was not on the beach anymore. And then I finally realized, in the most terrifying way. Behind the jamb of a door something moved slightly. A head. Every neuron in my brain started firing signal chaotically. I was in complete astonished terror. A head? Human head! Human eyes, looking directly at me. I gulped hard. I turned immediately my head up, looking at the sky.

I closed my eyes whispering “This is not possible. This is not happening. Go back to reality.” I was hyperventilating for the first time in my life. My first panic attack. Still now, I consider it to be completely justified by the situation. And then something even more confusing and non-comprehensible happened. I felt something wet on my crotch.

“What?” I opened my eyes. I dared not immediately to look down. And then the wet sensation came again. “Mee?”

“mmmhf...” was the fully expected and still really upsetting answer. I looked down.

“Mee! What the heck are you doing?” She stopped for a moment and started whining.

“Hun, I don’t know. I can’t help it. I feel the urge.” She seemed completely mesmerized. Kind of scary from my perspective.

“What? Right now? Right here?”

“I don’t know why! I was just crawling. But my boobies where hit by your shaft. I felt it. The touch, the softness. I need it”. She started indulging more and more vigorously in her activity.

“Wait” I thought, “How could you ...” then I realized by instinctively touching my hips. Swimsuit was no more. Apparently, clothes don’t grow. In the world I was accustomed to, neither did people. But that world was gone, like the swimsuit and with it the old rules. Neither my girlfriend wore any garment to cover her body. Anything but the bracelets on her wrist. Not all of them, she used to have a collection of stuff on her left arm. Most of it was gone with the bikini. Most of it except the bracelet I knew for sure were made of metal. A stylized golden snake biting his tail and a silver bracelet with pending decoration. The ant-sized silver elephant that joyfully hanged from the stuck of jewelry was now probably big enough to rival with every life-sized counterpart. This train of thought was not enough to distract me completely from the fact that my girlfriend was now naked, kneeing in the water, with my penis deep down her right cheek.

“Mee! We are naked, you are naked! There is … oh God … there is people out here. It is absolutely not the case to keep going.”

“I know, I promise it will be quick! I can’t help it. I want to eat it. Please, just let me.” She started licking her toy from the base to the tip. I tried to get up a little but I immediately heard cracks forming under my back and more dust raised. I decided to withdraw from my intention. My girlfriend stopped using the tongue and started using the lips. Then she started using the tongue again from within her mouth. I knew since a while that the flesh is weak, but that day I gave a very disappointing proof of integrity.