- Text Size +

The city of corals, several miles down the road on the coast, has always been the most visited and cherished in the region. It spread all over a little peninsula mostly composed of hills and little valleys. On the north side there was the ancient city and the old harbor. On the south some modern building organized the work at the new harbor, opened in the eighties for cargo ships and small and big cruises. People have come since the fifties to admire the beautiful town’s center, the central Cathedral, the centuries old white painted houses with red decoration all over, the nice view you could gaze upon from the Gardens on the hills and the characteristic atmosphere of the alleys and streets, surrounded by the finest shops specialized in designing and crafting objects with the red matter that gave the town its fame.

Also that summer day was going to be a very intense one with waves and waves of tourists and customers coming with every mean. At least it was going to be all that until the unforgiving soles of a middle-aged couple started spreading death and destruction everywhere. Hannah and Micheal Yates were happily exploring the landscape of “marriage in the late forties”. They were both native of a town far in the inland, but moved to that coast when their firstborn Mimi was going to start elementary school. Hannah had a big promotion in the company she worked for since she finished university. But the new job required moving. Micheal, also known as Mitch for his resemblance to an old uncle Mitchell, was a freelance counselor and made no resistance to the idea of starting anew elsewhere. They were young, with one daughter enthusiast for nature and science and e project to have a second one sooner or later.

The first year was rough. Nobody ever denied it. But after a while, Mimi started to make friends at school, although being targeted as the most strange child of her class. And the children brought their parents with them. One in particular seemed to find a perfect connection with their daughter, Eli, the daughter of a fishing ship operator and a nurse at the local hospital. In particular, Jana was extremely kind and welcoming and always wanted to invite the Yates for dinner every time she wanted to celebrate the good results of her boat and crew. Later in their friendship, she also offered often to watch after the little Jo, Mimi’s sister, when Hannah had a company trip. Greg had devastating shifts at the hospital but was lucky enough to have one or two free Sundays per months. He loved cooking, fish of course, and he bragged so much about everything his wife and her crew brought to the shore. He also presented Micheal with one of his recurring patient. A certain Mr. Preston, chronic hypochondriac, that found no sympathy at all from the doctors but a complete understanding if not reverence coming from Greg that “love[d] that guy”. Mr. Preston worked for a big methane refinery in the hills nearby and was conquered by Micheal’s gab and humor. In a matter of weeks an enthusiastic Mitch started counseling the company that owned the refinery. His yearly entry rose from one lonely zero to five well accompanied ones and this lead to the purchase of a bigger apartment, a second car and some family trips that shaped Mimi’s love for nature even more. Hannah quit her job, launching her career in the field of softwares start-ups. She became founding member and brand manager on a company specialized in internet security.

It was not all puppy salamanders and rainbows, obviously. Mitch had an affair with a woman met through the company. The marriage encountered its first major crisis, but it endured the impact. Hannah and Mitch came closer again thanks to couple and individual therapy. They started being more sincere about their fears and their dislikes. And a healthy sexual experimentation brought harmony back into the family. The years passed, the kids grew. Jo started going to school and developed an interest similar to her sister’s for little animals. It was just a little more wicked and less nurturing. Mimi and Eli literally raised each other. It was excruciating when they had to part.

Yates family was going back to the origins. Hannah’s project had grown a lot and she had decided opening branches in her hometown. Mitch gained a certain fame for his work at the company and was already evaluating offers. Mimi was going to start high school at the same school her mother attended years before. They knew it for the whole last year of middle school. They studied in different classes but spent every other moment together. At least until Eli started dating with a boy of a nearby town. Anyway Eli dedicated all of her free time to Mimi that last summer. It was sad and exhilarating in some moments. Cuddly and melancholic in some other. Jo was more of a loner and didn’t bother leaving her school. She was happy for the goodbye party but also curious of their new destination. A place she had only known from brief visits to grandparents through the years.

The last goodbye between Mimi and Eli was the saddest thing you could see that summer. After they had already said goodbye various times they kept hugging in a last vain effort to fuse their bodies. Both the families were there and not only the girls shed more than one tear in the heat of the afternoon. During the years, the Yates came back every summer for three weeks or more. And every summer the old team rebuilt. Not once Eli presented the same guy, and Mimi didn’t bother. She knew Eli was faithful only to her. Clearly, high school and, worse, adolescence broke the pre-teen dreams of never ending friendship. Not that they fought, but the intensity faded through time, like everything does. But still Eli was there every summer to welcome her old pal, and still Mimi could never refuse an invitation to explore the surrounding woods and hills. Also the Yates and the Farrell-Sykes, Eli’s family, kept seeing each other for a grilled fish and a long and a delightfully pointless talk on sport, marriage, women, men, children and aging. How far those times must have seemed in the situation the Yates were currently living.

One moment before the couple was seeking repair under an oak tree because they kept feeling this unusual series of heatwaves coming from within. One moment later they were exploding in height almost unable to keep balance, bursting out of their clothes and shopping bags and conquering more and more of the city with their feet. Their toes broke in uninvited in many shops and homes razing the ground floors of several buildings and feeling the tickling sensation of the upper parts collapse on their shins. They held each other in the arms out of fear for the inconceivable velocity of the change. In less than a minute the familiar landscape one could admire from the hills was completely transformed or better, invaded.

Over the usual postcard scene there stood this middle-aged couple stealing the show to the usual view. Mitch, just turned forty seven, was a tall and muscular guy. He used to play rugby in his best years and kept also in the worst ones until he finally managed to break the wrong bones ending his long-lasting amateur’s career. Memories of this athletic past could be seen in the large shoulders, the wide and still well-refined pectoral muscle and in the prominent biceps. The evidence of his actual age could be found in the swelling layers of fat that adorned his torso. He had brown hair and brown hairs all over his arms, legs, chest and belly. Some less on the back. His jaw was large but the chin was thin. His lips were roundish and reddish. His nose large but straight. His eyes blue and his hair slightly curly and a little sparse over the temples. Hannah, forty-three since the Spring, was an extremely attracting women of her age. She had blond curly hair down to the shoulders, deep green eyes, a small nose and large red lips. Her chin was high, her neck was thin, her shoulder a little drooping but still firm. All of her muscle well toned. The rightful prize for a life of exercise and fitness classes. Her figure was thin, her hips contained in a size 8. Her ass held on regardless of the date on the ID; never been the main attraction of her figure, but round and well shaped. Her skin was tanned uniformly, except for the thinnest pale area between the ass cheeks. Her breast were the protagonist of the whole drama. Her thin figure must have been some sort of engineering miracle since it could allow space for her F cup bosom. Her nipple thick and dark swelling like proud beacons on twin cliffs. The upper part of her body completely covered in freckles that tended to emerge particularly under the summer’s light.

Mitch and Hannah loosened their grip after a while to better understand what happened. This, in hindsight, was generally regarded as a bad move. In fact, both receded from each other. And receding is something you do mainly with your feet. The original disaster area around their feet while they were growing in each other’s arms was rapidly joined by other craters wherever their feet landed. One moment before, there was complete chaos caused by fleeing people through the narrow alleys. One moment after, there was silence and red smears under colossal soles or between truck sized toes.
“What the heck? Hannah are you alright?”
“Mitch! Oh my God! What happened?”
“I don’t know, honey. Where are we? Hey, why are you naked?”
“What?” The giantess looked at her body in disbelief.
“Oh my God! Why are you naked?” The titanic husband examined his clothing situation with no less surprise.
“Where are we? What is this?” The mountain of a woman exclaimed while moving her feet again. She kept exploring the ground below the dust for a while. Every step obliterated groups of buildings and probably hundred of people without any further courtesy.
“The surface seems crunchy but the soil is firm. Hey! What is there?”
“What, Mitch?”
“It’s … oh God … it’s the sea! At … your feet!” The dust settled down while the colossal couple stared at the waves not so distant anymore. Looking at the floor the giants could finally have a clean view of the havoc they had caused in the city of corals.
“What … the … F***? - Hannah started hyperventilating – What is that, Mitch?”
“It’s … it is ...” The words seemed too big to pass through the mouth. “Is it the … the ci-ty down here?”
Hannah felt like something rushing up her throat but she held it. She also felt she was loosing her balance and had to re-adjust three or four times. Each one of these meaning another city-block sized foot slamming down from heaven upon another sector of the minuscule city below. After a minute of further commotion she finally took a deep breath and gained a more secure posture.
She did a squat to have a closer looks at the ancient streets and the newborn squares. Hundreds of unfortunates could see a crotch big enough to host a sport event descend upon them at an impressive velocity but luckily stop tens of feet above their head. Many fell to the ground for the surprise and the terror and it took minutes for some to finally retrieve their sesnes and run away as fast as possible.
“Look at that!” She continued hysterically. “It’s the city, down there, like a miniature.”
“What a mess!” Commented a desolated Mitch.
“Yes, yes indeed!”
“We stepped on the whole old district. It went down like sandcastles. That must have been the ‘crunchy’ part.” He continued while gulping hard on the last adjective.
“Oh my God! Honey! Look at those. Those are the people, in the streets. They are so tiny. Like bugs or flies or whatever.” Mitch pondered a little while if his two university degrees worthy wife knew the fact that flies were bugs as well. He also knelt down to better examine the swarming streets at their feet. People were, for the most part running, hardly looking behind their back. Some instead walked erratically all around at a slow pace, probably out of shock. He looked back and forth at the streets and at his wife, towering crouched above them, her breast on her knees, standing on the toes, like some sort of Greek statue surveying the ruins of the city.
“Look … look at all that. What a mess?” She bit her lips expressing the guilt they both felt for the damages they had caused with their clumsiness. Clumsiness that was far from ceasing. While crouching down, in fact, Micheal didn’t look what was below him. The Bellavista Terrace was sort of an institution in town. Opened in the seventies with the first wave of international tourism, it kept growing during the years hosting a bar, then a restaurant, a bakery and a shop that sold its products all over the region and beyond. Everybody tried to book a table at least once. Along the year smaller and smaller percentage of those were able to succeed.

The elevated surface also hosted private and public ceremonies and parties. That day the august heat was the perfect frame for a wedding lunch. The guests sat under a U-shaped tent, while the newlyweds, their families and close friends in a table in the center. Cocktails were free and pouring from everywhere. One could taste the frenzy in the air. Children kept running and screaming all around, off the surveillance of their parents. And the band in the background was giving his best between a speech and a course to entertain everybody. In that cheerful moment of conviviality It came down like a godly punishment to interrupt any form of celebration. Mitch’s dick neither completely hard enough to stand on its own, nor completely saggy to retreat in his rooms, came down from heaven invading the terrace in all its majesty and width. The first thing the groom and the bride saw was the crowd of their guest standing from their places screaming and running for dear life. Then they heard the terrifying noises behind their back which signaled the destruction of the stage and the musical instruments. Finally they turned around while waiters and band members fled in all direction just in time to see the gland larger than the frontal part of an intercontinental airplane coming toward them. They had no time how to react and braced themselves. The pinkish cock head came upon them really fast obscuring the sky. The skin of the tip was soft enough in order not to crush them or all the other people unfortunate enough to get caught. During the preceding hours the heat and the walking had worked good enough to create an imperceptible layer of dry sweat and genital moister on the top of Mitch’s cock sticky and thick enough to capture and hold all the unlucky guests not fast enough to outrun that gigantic invader.
“Ohps!” Mitch said just a moment after touching the roof of the building with his shaft.
“What happened?” Asked Hannah not looking anymore at the ground but back at her lover.
“Nothing, honey! I crouched too much and hit the building down here.”
“Any damage?” She worried.
“Just a little muddle!”
She examined the messy but intact roof and calmed down. Then smiling humorously she commented “What a blunderer did I marry! Here, let me have a look if you hurt your peepee” She mocked gleefully. Then the woman stretched her arm forward and grabbed her husband’s penis. The touch was enough to open many channels in Mitch’s veins, and the cock revealed this fact by swelling out hard and proud. Hannah seemed extremely satisfied with what she was holding. At this point her mind had put the awareness of their situation on the background and she had only one desire to focus on.

“It’s just a little dirt. Here, let me clean it!”
She came closer, her feet bulldozing through some more building and leveling beneath another couple hundreds of unlucky humans. The spouses and the other people, spread all over the tip like some sort of confused collage, could admire Hannah’s face coming closer and closer and then her wide mouth open to reveal two rows of white large teeth and a monstrous red tongue. They all screamed out of their lungs. It is indeed highly probable that the giantess could hear those scream and distinguish their closeness from the general mayhem at her feet. But in that specific moment she could not care less to inquire. She introduced at the slowest pace possible the tip and then the rest of the cock into her mouth. Then she started sucking softly and playing with her tongue all around the hard object in her mouth. She could distinctly feel the debris and whatever else was on Mitch’s penis, and she used it to cause him more and more pleasure moving everything around her mouth and on the skin of her husband. Her left hand, trained by a long lasting tradition, had already reached the usual destination between her legs and was already parting her labia while a voracious middle finger stroked the clitoris back and forth. She sucked as deep as she could, looking at her horny and luxuriating spouse finding in his expression more and more excitement. After a short while she came and her moans where contained by the fact that she held the grip. The tightened lips demonstrated a sufficient reason to break every remaining resistance. Mitch came too, flooding the mouth of the woman that kissed-goodnight his small daughter every evening. Hannah played a little with the juice in her mouth and the floating content in it, then swallowed with a loud gulp that could be heard in the whole valley. They both rose and smiled at each other like kids after their first kiss.
“Ehm … sorry, mister?” Started jokingly Hannah.
“Oh, don’t you bother, ma’am!” Continued ironic Mitch raising his eyebrows.
“I … I don’t know what came over me, it just felt so necessary at the moment.”
“I understand what you say – he comforted her – it was the same for me.”
“Oh God, we are despicable people. This was absolutely not the moment to revive our passion.” She complained a little.
“No ... most probably, it wasn’t.”
“We must figure out all the situation and find a way to make things back to normal.”
“Ohmagod!” Hannah screamed.
“What?” Asked Mitch frightened.
“Jojo!” She said.
“Oh my ... Where is our daughter?”