- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Elsa was in shock, angry and worried as much as humanely possible about her son.
All that effort to get away from the beach and on the last step those monsters had dragged her back again. There was no escape from her position. She could move, she was not stuck. But where could she go? And, where was Arthur? Who took him away from the collapsing debris? “Oh God, may he be safe now!” She prayed. She had tears in her eyes, not of sadness. Of anger. She knew the giantess could not possibly have something against her. It was indeed extremely probable she was completely blissful regarding Elsa’s existence at all. But it looked like a personal persecution to her. She could not hold it anymore, she started punching the flesh of the toe as hard as she could. It was soft and elastic to stand on but it bounced back as hard as it was hit. Elsa could not care less. She had to let all that frustration out and she did. Then she stopped and retired on the nail with sore knuckles.

The toe was, as to be expected, completely indifferent to her effort. The anger sure makes you do stupid things at times, but in the most desperate moments it can also give you the strength you need to fight back. Elsa could not wait in there. She had to get out. She had to reach the city and look for Arthur. But she had not even the time to gain a better knowledge of her position that the whole world started to shake again. The muscle in the toe tightened and Elsa was pressed against the nail. She fidgeted in the attempt to free herself but she could not move the mountain of flesh. Then she saw it.

An enormous apparatus with the strangest shape approaching. It was like a sci-fi space ship approaching to the harbor constituted by the toe tip, a tentacular space ship. It was the hand of the giantess. It was approaching. Coming for her. The shadow became bigger and bigger, darkening the sky. Then most of it escaped the limit of her vision. She could clearly distinguish only the finger coming in her direction Elsa was terrified, she started hitting both the flesh and the nail, but nothing seemed to work. The muscle relaxed a little and she managed to climb out of the space she was trapped. But it was too small a victory. The finger was approaching too fast to be avoided. Elsa pondered the hypothesis of jumping, she could see the water below. But how deep was it? It must have been hundred of feet! She collected all the guts she could and held her breath. She leaped. And she landed. Hard. It was extremely painful, like being hit by an incoming wall. She could only see white for a brief but mind-breaking moment of pure pain.

When she recovered she could see. She didn’t hit the waves. She was on a hard whitey surface. A nail. “What again?” It was not the nail of the toe, but the nail of the finger. She jumped on the incoming nail. On one hand, that was painful as hell and she could feel bruises all over her body. On the other it saved her. The giantess, out of pure luck and with no intention whatsoever, saved her. Anyway, Elsa could not feel grateful. If anything, because her trip was far from ending.

It takes years and years of training, and sometimes it is not even enough, to become an astronaut. One of the toughest part is the centrifuge. It is used to prepare absolutely healthy and fit people for the launch. Most of them report a wide range of symptoms in the aftermath. From nausea to dehydration to headaches and back pains. Elsa had no training of sort. And still the ascension on the nail, just partly shielded by the fingertip, gave her all the experience she needed to be chosen for the next moon landing. When she arrived at destination, when the giantess rested her hand on her knee, she waited a moment in order to regain complete control. Then she puked. She was on all four and tried to stand. But the giantess wanted to see her nails. So she retracted her finger on her palm. Elsa’s world was turned upside down again and she fell. The landing was far softer this time. She landed on the palm of the giantess. And in that moment she could see her captor for the first time.

In front of her, completely smitten by the state of the varnish, there was the beautiful face of a sixteen years old teenager. Her eyes were mesmerizing. Light blue and deep with an extremely complicated plot of channels and canyons designed in her iris. Her eyelashes were brown and thick as hawsers. Her nose was straight and pointy. Her lips were pink, prominent and large. She could distinguish with a discrete precision any little wrinkle on them. In front of her, beyond the abyss between the end of the palm and the body of the giantess there were the largest domes Elsa had ever seen. At a normal size, those tits would have presented a C size, an ordered round shape and pointy and pale pink nipples. Pending open and firm from the breast of a colossus, they seemed like hills, big enough to host rival castles on each top. Elsa was astonished. She could not look away. She was hypnotized and could not look away. And then she realized it. She was minuscule on that square-sized palm but still she was the only thing standing on it. And the giantess may not immediately distinguish her, but surely had the full faculty of recognizing a spot on her hand. Elsa had no cover or hiding place, she was still nauseous for the toe-to-hand flight and sore in her whole body. She could not move and it was a matter of seconds before the giantess could finally see here.

But in the sea of misfortune, an unexpected save came from the giant boy which spoke recalling the attention of his titan pal. She answered back and never payed attention to her own hand. Elsa sighed in relief and started thinking about an escape. But she was still pretty distracted by the giants' conversation. She pondered if listening to them could be considered eavesdropping, but she realized that from her position not hearing was not an option, therefore she tried to capture their voices. It was still more similar to thunders, but now she thought she could understand at least part of the dialogue if she strategically kept her ears half covered by her hands. The giant’s voice came from afar but it was at most also comprehensible. They were speaking of the city, the people in the city, someone to come and talk with them about the situation. It seemed completely reasonable to Elsa. They'd come to a peaceful town and had the effect of a bombing raid. Destruction everywhere, life destroyed and total chaos. It was the bare minimum, for those giants, to spend the rest of their life merely contemplating their faults. And sooner than expected they were distracted again.

“… wonder how big we are ...” What? Like … too much. End of the question! Too hecking much, you spotty behemoths! Thought Elsa, upset again by the lack of focus on more urgent matters. The dialogue went on and on, but Elsa’s attention was conquered by the fact that the soil began to rock and bend. The giantess was moving her hand. From Elsa’s position there was nothing to hold on, she tried to compensate the movements running back and forth, but she had the impression she wasn’t accomplishing much. At a certain point the hand was too inclined too stand, and immediately after too inclined even to sit. Elsa tried her best to make friction with the skin of the giantess but could nothing and started to slide down. Luckily, the giantess was inclining but also closing her hand. Part of the palm at the base of the fingers came upon Elsa and enveloped her tight enough to not let her slide more. She pressed, legs and arms, against the walls of flesh on both side in order to not be suffocated. She could still hear the giants talking but everything came much more muffled in her position. After a while, extremely tired, still hurt from the fall on the nail, she resigned to let it go. She drew her arm back slowly and let the flesh envelope her shoulders. Then she closed her eyes. And that was the moment everything started to move again.

With these monsters it never ends! The hand opened and what she saw was both terrifying and fascinating. An infinite expanse of cables in the most different shades of brown and golden extended before her eyes. She could admire the landscape for a very short time before the hand opened too much to hold her anymore. She fell, not for too long, and landed on the bouncing surface of the cables. They had the consistency of tubular inflatables but the resistance of the widest ropes. She held with her arms and her legs to a small lock she managed to gather. But inevitably the fingers came again, vengeful, looking for her. She was pushed along the hair beyond the edge of the temple and slid down along the lock. Her run was stopped by a tiny know in which she ended up tangled. And there she fainted and rested her eyes. So exhausted even to feel either the anger from before or the excitement to be safe. After a while, dangling in the knot, Elsa recovered her consciousness because the giantess was moving and her hair were swaying faster. She held as best as she could trying to understand the reason of all the shaking and rocking. She could understand, looking at the city on her left, that the giantess was walking along the shoreline. She could not wonder the destination because it came to fast even to imagine. The giantess knelt down in front of the old amusement park, God knows for what reason.

After a while also the giant was there and they were still talking about their size. They wanted to compare it with the wheel down in the park; so small it looked like less than toy from that height. The worst moment was when the giantess decided to sit again. It felt worse than falling from a plane. The hair demonstrated once again helpful because their general elasticity absorbed most of the bounce. Then Elsa could see the giantess stretch her leg toward the wheel in the distance. “Is she going to crush it under her sole? But why?” She wondered. After a while the sound of collapsing metal and general destruction confirmed her thoughts. Immediately after her temporary stay started to move and rock again. Elsa, or better, the giantess head was getting closed to the collapsed ruin that once composed the wheel. She lowered her head to better watch at the destruction. That was Elsa’s occasion.

The blond cables descended on the ruins curling on the floor and enveloping everything. Elsa’s knot also reached the concrete and she did her best to free herself from the intertwine. When the giantess head started to rise again Elsa managed to loosen the grip on her ankle and jump. The ascending hair functioned as a slide for her body. She tumbled down with very little control, but in the end she felt herself rolling on the concrete and finished her race impacting with the cushioned seat of one overturned cart of the wheel. She could not believe it. She was free. She started laughing hysterically. A little recovered she looked beyond the cart roof at the giants which were still examining the rests of the park. She looked around and back at them and told to herself: “These giants really enjoy bringing destruction and chaos. How do they got here? What do they want?”