- Text Size +

Cynthia woke up from her nap and she could see the first stars appearing on the opposite side of the plain to that where the sun was finishing setting. She felt her mouth still pasty and gulped down a ball of saliva that tasted almost only of humans. She regretted liking that taste. She planted her hands on the soil and started moving upward and that’s when she felt that her chest hurt a little. She finished reaching a sitting position, rubbed her eyes and finally looked at her bosom. It was immense.

She couldn’t believe it. Each of her tits was twice the size of her head, it was something both scary and incredible. She tried maneuvering those unfathomably large orbs with her hands, but up to no avail. She reached for her left nipple, it was very sensitive and twice the size she expected, probably thicker than her little finger. She squeezed it and she retracted her hand scared when in addition to a lightning of pleasure that traversed her spine and her brain, she felt a warm watery solution flow through her fingers. Hannah was right, that absurdity actually worked. Eating people really led to such an increase in breast size and that increase was in good part due to the production of large reserves of milk. She thought there must’ve been half a gallon per boob in that moment. But she soon remembered that she was large enough to rightfully be represented on maps and that probably she was hosting thousands of tons of liquid within those appendices of fat.

“Oh my …! Cynthia, you’re finally awake!” Hannah exclaimed. Cynthia flinched.
“Oh, ow … well. Apparently all that eating … it got me drowsy! Sorry if I made you wait. You could wake me up …”
“Oh, there was no hurry, girl! Plus, you were beautiful lying there!” Hannah caressed Cynthia’s cheek while talking and massaged the region right below her ear.
“And … oh my, oh my! Look at those!” Hannah didn’t bother asking for permission and grabbed one of Cynthia’s boobs. It was like holding a medium size watermelon. It really was huge by any measurement.
“I can’t wait anymore! - Hannah took Cynthia’s face between her hands – I’m so excited. How do you want to do it?” she asked.
“I … I don’t, I mean … are you sure about this?” Cynthia asked. Now that the sensation she felt while eating had worn over, she had retreated to all the doubts and estrangement of before.
“Something’s wrong?” Hannah asked
“I don’t know … like, before, when I started eating … I … I just don’t know, I felt like I wasn’t in control anymore … like something within me had taken hold of my body and I was just a … witness.”
“Oh … yeah, that thing. Yes, it happens when you eat!”
“What? … Sorry! What?”

“Oh no! Don’t worry. It happens the first time you eat. Like, when we grew in the city of corals, we started eating out of cramps convinced by Jo … and it took hold of us as well. But going on, it wears off. Like, before coming to grow you, we ate a whole city and it was all under control.”

Cynthia didn’t know how to react to those words. “I understand … well, I’m trying to figure it out. To figure this all out, you know.” She smiled looking for comprehension from Hannah and she found a whole lot of it in the sincere look her friend gave her.
“Well, you can rest here a little bit more, if you need.” The blonde titaness affirmed. “Micheal and I will just enjoy the last moments of the afternoon exploring around here.”

Cynthia smiled and thanked her friend sincerely. She really needed a little moment to ponder about it all. Since she grew earlier that same afternoon it had all been such a rush. In a couple of hours she had moved from her old life as an environmental activist to a force of nature. From a common person enjoying a field trip in a location she liked to a gigantic monster devouring countless people like they were less than candies. And all of this while spending that time with one of her friend which she knew mostly due to her son’s love life. Her son circled in her head for a while. She was a mother before and she was the same mother still now. Regardless of the thousand of feet of difference and the millions of damages provoked, she was the same mother as before. She didn’t know what to think about Zack.

Would he understand her deeds? He grew also. What happened to him? Hannah’s resume made her consider that her son probably didn’t indulge in destructive actions of the sort she had just performed. Apparently, even if he was probably even a bigger giant than she was, he had remained the old sweet gentle boy she raised and she loved so much. She was grateful for that. But then again, what would he have thought coming to know that his mother just ate a whole town. And what would Mimi which was probably just as innocent as her son think of her friends, Micheal and Hannah.

They said they also ate a city, like she had just done, but … in full control. Were they so uninterested in human life? But was she in the position to judge? She lost control while she was eating, but not before. She had agreed on her friend’s request and accepted to consume human beings for an experiment whose only result so far seemed to be breast enlargement. She kept massaging her own bosom, which she barely managed not to stare continuously. She felt sorrier for her vanity than for the thousand she digested in order to feed that same vanity.

But she had not much time to contemplate her deeds or her tits, because her friend and her husband were looking in her direction waiting for an answer. Having gone thus far, she felt like it made no sense to step back. She thought it would’ve made more sense to finish the experiment in order to give any worth to all those people gruesome demise. If they were to see their collective end digested in her bowels just for the sake of aesthetic improvement, it would’ve not been a very noble cause. At least, if all this had led to some further development of this whole giant thing, it may have been something important.

On the good side, she remembered that what she didn’t properly “absorb” of those people was going to still be of incredible significance for the world, since apparently giants’ excretions seemed to have this incredibly fertilizing power. In a sort of way, she had given all those people a greater meaning in life by becoming the nutrition of mother nature itself through her. Years of ecological engagement were now paying back in a strange collateral way. Cynthia felt a little better, even on behalf of the devoured people, thinking that her and her friends could re-instate humans in the larger circle of life. Humans consumed the environment beyond its productive capacity releasing mostly polluting agents of all sorts. Through this unorthodox and yet so biologically primary way, she was reversing that process.

During the years, witnessing the human transformation of the planet, she had been times and times again struck by this vision-like image of a circle that comprehended all the livings along the history of Earth. Extinct, living and still to be in all the eons life had endured. And out of the blue this thread, which were the humans, fraying out and unraveling into the abyss while dismantling the whole circle. In a sort of way, eating and digesting people was a way to mend the circle and put it back on track.

But as soon as she felt she had just overcome her dismay for her actions, she was captured again by her all too humans thought of remorse. Even if humanity as a whole was the fraying thread, not any single person was responsible herself, and not any single one deserved to pay with her life. She could clearly distinguish the conflicting voices of two party in her soul. Because to the sacredness of each human life, another voice responded that the point was she wasn’t punishing anyone specific but instead, thanks to her size, consuming people without distinction. Her gut were equitably digesting everyone. None was being specifically targeted, everyone had the same opportunity to nourish her and through her to give back to Earth a portion of liveliness.

And yet another rebuke from the opposing force. She was a vegetarian, but in a couple hours of this titan life, she had put meat back on the menu. And from the other side the striking counter. She had been a vegetarian for two main reasons: the cruelty of the meat industry that before killing animal deprived them of a life worthy of that name, and the environmental impact of mass meat production. And eating people didn’t fall into any of those categories. The human she chewed and digested were not farmed but more or less “found” or at best “preyed upon”. And, again, eating people had an environmental impact but in a pretty positive way.

She felt sick of listening to those “voices” further. She considered the question unsolvable. Eating people was either rightful or wrong. Yet, it seemed to be both in her current position. A human killing another human was a murderer. But was she a human anymore? She seemed unable to develop further thought in that direction. The answer was not going to be found in her solitary rumination. She settled for a median solution. For now, she intended not to eat people anymore but to suspend any judgment on that choice when performed by other titans. And yet she hoped pretty strongly not to discover Zack as being one of those. She decided it was finally time to find out what all this had been for. What did this milk do. She looked around searching for her friends.

They had not gone very far. Just a dozen steps away they were in the middle of some crops, having sex slowly and peacefully. Cynthia was comprehensibly struck by that image. Her friends were completely oblivious of the fact that she was so close to them. They were laying on the ground, Hannah on top, kissing each other. Hannah’s hips were involved in this oscillatory motion in order to allow for her vagina to apply a suction on Micheal’s penis. She was also stretching one arm to grope his balls, while he was just favoring her motion caressing her hips and ass cheeks.

Cynthia was dismayed. Her two friends were just having sex in front of her like it was the most common thing in the world, as if they were just sipping tea during a conversation in the living room. And yet, she felt a strange sense of tenderness looking at them. They were not having any sort of rough or bloated sex, they were just pleasuring each other softly and pretty romantically. It felt like they weren’t even looking for an orgasm but just for the maximum enjoyment and perfection of the act itself. She didn’t want to interrupt. She in fact felt more like disappearing was the right choice, and yet she was a million of tons monster whose every movement was going to provoke earthquakes. She decided it was better to stay still and look in another direction waiting for them to reach her again.

She went to move her right hand to help herself adjust her sitting looking elsewhere from Hannah and Micheal, but she found said hand, or at least half of it, deeply inserted in her own vagina. While her mind was slowly deciding to concede her friends privacy, her body had already decided to instead mirror their pleasure seeking one of its own. She kept looking in a different direction, but her ears had never been so tensed before with the purpose to catch any single small slurping noise emitted by Hannah’s vagina railing on her husband shaft. She felt more then one moan mount within her throat in response to some specific increase either in the volume or the rhythm, but she did her best to suffocate them all. Something that increased instead of reducing her pleasure. She came, at least twice. And then she stopped. She waited for them to finish as well licking her fingers with only the point of her tongue slipping through her lips, like a kitten looking for traces of milk on a wet surface. Milk which was not only figurative.

Since she in fact had repeatedly pierced her left nipple with her other hand, she now had more than one drop of milk on the points of her fingers. After she had cleaned the fingers on her right one, she put her left index closer and closer to her tongue. She touched it softly, the milk traversed her tongue up to her throat and she felt it reach her stomach with a small bole of saliva. It didn’t take more than ten seconds for her entire body to react to that.

The milk hit hard, like an adrenaline rush. Her vision and hearing faulted for a couple second and when she was back to her senses she felt the pleasure slowly dying out like a vibrating surface which was slowly getting back to a resting position. Whatever that milk did, in terms of possible further physical transformation, it surely had an astonishing impact in terms of sensory affectation. Cynthia had met drugs in her youth, but more on the hashish and marijuana side of the spectrum. She remembered ecstasy and a couple times with molly. But this was different. It didn’t affect perception and it was far stronger and faster. She thought that maybe such a rush was akin to cocaine consumption. But she felt no excitement of sort. She just felt like her brain had gone full activation for a second and then had slowly got back to homeostasis.

She wondered if it was this the proper power of giantess milk. To be a powerful drug. If that was the case, maybe it wasn’t that worth it to eat humans. Yes, the pleasure was incredible and she couldn’t wait for the moment she could suck an entire gallon of that substance from her friend’s juggs. But on the other hand, if the only outcome of making people renounce to their lives, hopes and aspirations digested in her stomach acids, was to “get high” on the titanic scale, then she could put an end to that. She had given up on drugs years before and she never felt any remorse for that decision. Human meat was apparently a delicacy and giantess milk was an addictive substance, but neither of them justified the price required to obtain it. And yet, the fact that at least once she was going to experience that same sensation on a wider scale thrilled her. If she was going to exclude people from her diet, she felt she deserved one last treat.

Cynthia stood up and walked in her friends’ direction. Hannah had still Micheal’s gland in her mouth and was clearly gagging on his semen. She didn’t falter and kept walking, she felt so self-confident. Maybe that milk stuff really was like a sort of cocaine for titans. First that rush of pleasure and now this inner feeling of power. She didn’t feel anymore like just a massive clumsy behemoth but like a goddess, rightfully pressing the land under her feet. She cut a highway in half with the ball of her left foot and just two steps later crushed half of a group of country houses organized around a small courtyard. And she felt she was conceding a great privilege to those human vestiges by flattening them with her bare feet.

She finally reached Hannah which was cleaning her lips with the back of her hand. Cynthia didn’t say nothing and just sit on the side of her friend. She then lay on her back and took her friends arm until Hannah’s face was right on top of hers. She then took her chin with her grip and brought it softly toward her right nipple. She also caressed Micheal’s hip to recall his attention. Micheal came on the side of his wife. Cynthia looked at him and then in the direction of her other nipple. Her left hand was doing its best to hold the massive boob which was destined to the giant. When both titans were in position and already suckling, she felt the milk leaving her body.

It was a warm, all-encompassing sensation. She looked at the both of them like a benevolent mother. She really felt she wanted to give all possible nourishment to those immense titans she had as pals. And then she set her gaze on her prey. Hannah’s nipples were hanging right in front of her eyes, dangling back and forth due to their owner motion. She grabbed one of Hannah’s tits, and the other giantess clearly felt the strength of her grip since she first reacted with a moan, but unable to stop sucking the precious white nectar, and then adjusted in order to obey the imperative implicated in that same grip. Cynthia’s lips stretched forward avidly looking for the scarlet wrinkly nipple of Hannah and finally docked. Cynthia hesitated one more second and then her diaphragmatic muscles applied a negative pressure on her lungs in order to make her mouth perform an act of suction.

Million of gallons of milk traversed her tongue and esophagus and landed in her stomach. The first thing she could clearly distinguish was that same honey-like flavor she had already detected hours earlier in Micheal’s sperm. But soon after her nervous termination were met by the milk reacting with her insides. And it struck her like a thousand lightning bolts