- Text Size +

“Oh my … Cass! How did you get here?”
The older giantess almost fell rushing to hug her acquired niece crouching in front of her. Cassie hugged her back for a while and then she wiggled out of her arms.
“Cass, how are you? Is everything fine? Where’s your chair?”
Betty was clearly still in shock and unable to take hold of the situation. Cassie, as always pretty resistant to excessive chattering, decided to answer by simply standing up in front of her aunt. Betty was struck so hardly by the sight she fell on her butt wiping several acres of forest behind her. She was in awe and even if her mouth was wide open her brain was incapacitated to conjure up words.
Cassie smiled kindly and finally stretched her arm to offer Betty a help to stand up herself. At first reluctant, Betty finally grabbed the hand in front of her face and slowly raised the million of tons of flesh structuring her own body.
“It’s okay, aunt Betty! There are a lot of novelties we have to accustom to.”
Cassie tranquilized her caressing her hand. The pause in which Betty would finally take the first look of the new world in which she had been thrown was used by Todd and Selena to reach the other couple of colossi. When they arrived, Betty was still trying to figure out the true fabric of the dream she was living. Selena didn’t give her the time to say anything and hugged her in tears.
“Oh … aunt Betty! How much did I have to wait to finally do this! It’s wonderful, I still can’t believe it!” Betty was surprised by Selena’s enthusiasm, but at the same time shared almost the same gratitude for finally being able to hug her after such a long time since her last visit and especially after the last troubled hours.
“Well … well, actually, I still can’t believe it myself!” Betty said.
Selena ignored her and jumped to the next argument. “Oh right! Aunt Betty, Cass, this is Todd, he is … well, we met in the course of the last crazy hours and …”
Selena was completely red in the face. Even thought this conversation was going to happen just as soon as her aunt and sister had been grown, she still hadn’t prepared herself psychologically and now she felt the impasse. Todd loved when Selena blushed. And it would’ve loved it this time as well if only he hadn’t been ten times more embarrassed himself and incapable of pronouncing a word.
Cassie broke the fog of awkwardness by stretching her arm toward the titanic nice guy next to her sister and exclaimed “Nice to meet you Todd. I mean, nice to meet you at the same height, finally” She smirked.
Todd couldn’t believe he could get even more red in the face, and yet, it seems he could. But his motor cortex worked in his favor and he almost automatically mirrored Cassie’s gesture and shook her hand.
“Well, yii… yeah yeah, nice to meet you too, Cassie. I’m just as happy to see you standing here … I mean … ehm …”
Cassie laughed “Eheh, I can reassure you, I’m certainly the happiest of us all to see me ‘standing’ here” She laughed again, Todd smiled politely still pretty embarrassed.
Betty had observed the scene, but she was still processing everything that was happening around her all at once. Just as soon as she seemed to have found an acceptable stance toward any of the major events of the night, another one jumped in smashing her composure once again.
Finally she blurted out “Selena, dear. Can you … can you please explain us what … - she gestured pointing at the plain all around them – well, what is going on?”
Selena smiled and complied. She started from the beginning. The gas station, the other titans, the awakening finding out she had grown but most importantly that she had healed, and the decision to see if that power could be replicated and used on others. Todd took a pause in her discourse as an occasion to jump in and tell the continuation with their encounter and “first date”. Selena looked at him with moony eyes since she found the whole story very romantic. Then she took the floor again and told about the interview and how they had managed to contact her thus explaining all the oddities of the phone call. Finally they told together of the interview, and Todd couldn’t restrain himself from filling the story of his personal appreciations for Selena making her blush once again. And they concluded there where Cassie and Batty had reached them in the park.
The adventure had captured both the younger and the older titaness’ attention. The two had listened in silence and awed at the various mentions of the new acquired powers.
“All of this is incredible, isn’t it?” Betty asked still confused
“And yet, here we are. Look at you aunt Betty! The growth really did a heck of a job on you! You’ve always been such a beautiful lady, but now you’re just gorgeous. A true goddess.”
“Oh come on, you! Shut it” Batty blushed
“She’s not lying, though. Aunt, you look in fact incredible. Like … the best version of yourself! Truly. I wonder if it had the same effect on me.”
If Selena’s and Betty’s transformation was in the range of the best human cosmetic capabilities, Cassie’s change was in the field of the miraculous. She wasn’t only capable of walking again, but her whole figure had gained strains of vividness that made her seem almost unreal. Her hair had thickened and darkened, her non-existent eye-lashes had grown back to their full potential, her lips were plumper and impossibly pinker, her tits were firm as they’d never been before and the moonlight traced perfectly the lines formed by the muscle lurking under her soft skin. She was not the best version of herself, she was the best version of every Cassie ever been.
And Betty, by acknowledging this, started to fondle with her mind the thought that all of it could actually be true. The thought that this transformation had provided the best possible outcome by not merely healing Cassie, but also by offering to her a renewed youth. She had to admit it was really tempting to think that. “Don’t just believe us, aunt! Try it yourself! You’ll feel that your body is at its best!” Betty was still reluctant, and she had to be pushed by Cassie to take a walk with her. She focused on the responses her body was giving back to her movements, and she could feel a weightlessness she hadn’t felt for so long she had forgotten it was something. She let Cassie’s hand go and started walking on her own, she crouched and stood up again without any impairment in her balance. She even performed a jump and burst into laughter as soon as she landed.
“Wow, oh my … this is … incredibly, this is … wow!” “You see? It’s great! My back pains are gone. Cassie is fully healed, and all of your aches are gone just as well!” Betty was savoring every second of her rediscovered vigor until while dancing around she accidentally trampled something. When she looked down and had a better look at the thing under her foot she opened her mouth just as wide as she could. It must had been a silos for storing crops, and just a couple feet away from it there was a minuscule farm. Betty immediately jumped back in fear. “Oh gawd, oh my!” “What? What happened?” Cassie asked reaching here.
Betty hugged her niece and then started babbling “I think I … oh my, I think I accidentally crushed. Oh I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to, I didn’t see it.”
Cassie looked at the ground and saw the remains of the silos in her aunt’s footprint. And she laughed. “Wow, you really flattened it!”
“There’s nothing funny about it” Betty replied a little vexed.
“I mean, look at that! It’s completely flat! Like a pancake!” She was still laughing.
“Hey sis!”
“Hey Cass, what happened?”
“Oh, aunt Betty completely bulldozed a silos … like those for stashing crops, or something!”

“What?” Selena asked catching up on her sister’s hilarity. Now the three giantess were standing all around the area where the human construction once stood. The crops once contained inside had had not even the time to spill and they were flattened in one single vaguely circular surface all around. Cassie was captured by the scene, she was observing all the sign of the human farm scattered around the spot they were standing onto. “It’s really puny!” She commented. “Yeah, it’s almost nothing compared to us. Most of the time it is almost impossible to see the minuscule stuff.” Selena confirmed. “How … how big are we, actually?” Betty asked with a renewed fear in her voice which had dimmed the previous enthusiasm. Selena thought a little about it and then she replied. “Before, when we were at the landfill, I tried to make some size comparison using the best of my knowledge and it’s really hard to say actually. But to make an imprecise estimate, I’d say around two and two and half thousand feet tall.”
Cassie let the notion sink in a little and could only reply with a sincere “Wow! Not bad!” Betty ignored the down-statement of her niece and instead expressed all her distress. “Two and half thousand feet? Oh my … this one time I’m surely going to faint!” “No, don’t be like that, aunt Betty!” “Did you listen to yourself, two … two thousand feet … I … I don’t even know how much is that. It’s like the size of mountains! Isn’t it?” “Yes, indeed!” Answered Cassie, far more fascinated by that comparison. “Oh my … and the farmhouse right there, it’s … it’s so small. Like the size …” “… of a toe, more or less!” Cassie interrupted her aunt again now that she had put her foot beside the puny construction and observed that the whole thing wasn’t even as long as her big toe. “Cassie be careful!” Betty squeaked. “Don’t worry, aunt, I’m not that close!”“You’re like less than one inch away from it! It’s someone’s property and they’d be upset if you procure them any damage!” Cassie was pretty amused by all those considerations, and she couldn’t restrain herself from messing a little with Betty. “Well, first, it’s an inch to us, but it would probably be, what?, thirty feet for them, forty? And then, I think you procured them far more damages. That was probably all their stock of wheat for the winter, or something. And now it’s the regions’ biggest pancake!” She laughed. “Ohwww, now! That was an accident, we will apologize and they’ll surely understand the … the … uniqueness … of the situation.”
Seeing her aunt and sister argue almost like in the times before the accident filled Selena’s chest of such a rush of emotions that she couldn’t hold herself and practically jumped on the two to hug them. The two other colossi were surprised by such an interruption but before they could articulate a reply, they both got the point and hugged Selena back. When the three finally parted it was a miracle that the small farm house was still standing in the middle of several overlapping footprints the size of small stadiums.
“It’s just … I can’t believe you’re both there with me.” Selena excused herself with her eyes once again a little clouded by tears. “Owww honey! We were always there for you, and we will always be!” Aunt Betty intervened caressing her left arm. “Pffff, what a sissy!” Cassandra mocked her sister, and pushed her a little. Selena did a small step backward to keep her balance and completely flattened half of a barn. She looked down at the damage and finally said. “Maybe it is better for the three of us to step aside from here. We procured enough damages to this farmers.” Betty nodded in agreement and started stepping slowly toward her right gaining some hundreds of feet of distance from the ravaged farm. “Maybe we should try to contact them and apologize in order to …” Both the younger giantesses weren’t really convinced of this plan but let Betty finish her sentence “… you know, in order to avoid ambiguities. Like, they shouldn’t think we did anything … like, on purpose.” “I think they, if really there’s anyone down there, don’t care really much if it was or not intentional.” “But it wasn’t!” Betty protested feeling a bit attacked, since she had been the first to flatten the silo. “It wasn’t, but for them it doesn’t make any difference. We’re like a tornado, or some other kind of natural disaster. They don’t want to talk with us. They look at us as something they have to endure, try to survive to and rebuild after we’ve passed by.” “Well it does make a difference to me!” Betty stated peremptorily. “So what?” Cassandra spoke. “Are you going to knock on their door?”
Betty immediately lost that little attitude she had tried to infuse in her words. As soon as the matter slipped from the general ethical stance to the logistic of dealing with the tiny world below, everything got foggy and indecipherable once again. It seemed impossible to have any kind of interaction with the cottage at her feet which wouldn’t end up in the complete destruction of said cottage. The whole structure which probably hosted several bedrooms on its three stories, wasn’t bigger than the nail of her big toe. Selena tried to be a little more comprehensive to her aunt. “Aunt Betty, it’s just better leaving them be. Communication between us and them can be … very difficult. And then, they must be probably already pretty scared. I wouldn’t double down.”
Bettie thought a little bit more about it. But she really couldn’t find in herself the strength of arguments to counter Selena’s kindness. She agreed with her niece and started walking with her away from the house. Cassie looked the other two titanesses walking away and then back at the house. She raised her left foot and hoovered it above the house. The tip of her big toe alone completely covered the structure. She hesitated in that position for a couple seconds. Then she retracted her foot and moved in the direction of her sister and Betty.