- Text Size +

While Cynthia was thinking of how many city had to suffer the scorn of disappearing under Ginevra’s old ass in exchange for her to deviate rivers, drain swamps and empty landfills, she stumbled into Hannah, which had stopped.
“Ouch!” She commented.
“Sorry, it’s just …”
“What is it, hun?” Micheal asked a little concerned for his wife.
“It’s just that … my boobs.” Cynthia looked at them again. They were humongous, even to her. She could hardly think of a larger pair of tits she may ever seen before. She wondered if becoming a giantess would’ve granted her the same breast increase. She didn’t wish it for herself though because they looked very heavy and even a bit hurtful to carry.

“I think they’re too full!”
“What?!” Cynthia almost screamed.
“Oh yes, they’re not this big by themselves you silly!” Hannah smiled.
“I filled them, or better, my body processed enough food to gift me with these air balloons on the chest.”
Cynthia was baffled but that revelation. First, because, except for some stupid pre-teen mythology concerning a presumed relation between cheese consumption and breast growth during puberty, she knew that cleavage size and food were mostly unrelated if not for a small contribution of the general increase in body fat. And apart from the beach balls dangling from her bust, Hannah maintained her typical mostly thin figure. Second, because she noticed that since she had grown, she hadn’t eaten yet. She wasn’t exactly hungry, but when she considered eating, she felt a small push coming from within to engage in the act as soon as possible.

“Sorry. It’s … we, Micheal and I, discovered that if a giant lady eats some special food her breasts inflate.”
Cynthia blinked with her eyes widened. “What?! What food? What?”
“Oh well, you see. It’s because apparently the more you eat the more your body produces milk, which apparently keeps building up for a while.” She caressed her tits with her hands almost proudly.
“Milk? But does this mean …” Cynthia considered it. It would be strange for a woman Hannah’s age to get pregnant, but not impossible. Plus, she was making these consideration about an over two thousand feet tall titaness which could increase her boobs’ size almost at will. Impossible wasn’t a relevant category for anything anymore.

Hannah smiled again. “Oh no! Don’t worry. I don’t think that machinery is still in function since some time now. No no! It’s another quirk of this growth. When I eat and digest humans, they make my body produce milk like a dairy animal.” Cynthia’s jaw dropped. She couldn’t control herself and the cartoonish facet of her gesture made Hannah explode in laughter.
“You … you did …”
“Oh, don’t worry – Hannah shrugged – it was just an experiment. I mean, it required the old little me eating up a whole town. But it was worth it. It demonstrated the connection between food and milk, and also gave me all this milk to experiment further.”

Cynthia wasn’t sure about which part was the most troublesome. The complete overlap of the concept of people and food that Hannah manifested or the idea that the milk may be subject to further “experiments”.
“Actually, I think it’s almost time to finally discover what does this milk do.”
“What? What do you mean?” Cynthia asked still incapacitated in recovering a shade of composure.
“Well. Since we discovered that our genital fluids have some peculiar … powers which more or less are involved in growing people, I was wondering if the milk had some additional powers of its own. And we have a good occasion now to test it out. Also because I’m very tired of traveling laden by such a luggage.”
“Do you want to try it out now?” Micheal asked
“Yes, Mich! I want to find out what does the milk do before we meet with the kids. I mean, I don’t want Zack and Mimi to see people sucking on my nipples. At least until I know what are the consequences.”

Cynthia was back to square one. It was impossible to keep pace with the madness of being giants. Every time she thought she had reached a definitive acceptance of her new condition, something even weirder came out. Now her friend was proposing to let her drink gallons of titan milk directly from her nipple. She had no intention to accommodate such a request.
“But first … I need you Cynthia to do me the biggest favor possible.”

Cynthia was caught off guard since she was still planning a gentle way to reject Hannah’s offer.
“Wha … what? M-me? What kind of favor?”
“Oh well, it won’t be very hard in practice. I just need you to eat a good bunch of people as well. Otherwise only you and Mich will drink the milk and I won’t have a portion for me.”
Cynthia’s brain went in overload and crashed. Her friend had gone completely mad. She was asking her a whole series of absurdities which she couldn’t even completely grasp with her mind. She should’ve crouched down and started killing who knows how many people in order to digest their bodies, let the pulp resulting from this unthinkable massacre modify her own body who knows how and then let her friend happily suck on her own nipples like a hungry baby. It was already enough for her to think about drinking her friend's milk, but this last request really overcome everything else. Whatever trace of enthusiasm or even tolerance toward herself being a titan had been shattered. This was the craziest ...

“I wouldn’t ask you, if I didn’t think you may actually make it. I mean, I saw you having fun destroying all that stuff before. So I thought you didn’t care about all the people very much anymore. So I thought that you could maybe help me. That we could make this step together.”
Hannah’s words had really hit Cynthia in depth. She thought that her friends weren’t minding her when she was demolishing factories for her own purposes. She also felt a little hypocritical. Not earlier than a couple minutes before she was evaluating how many human losses were acceptable when a titan’s foot itched a little, and now she was thinking of bashing her friend in front of her husband because she wanted to pursue her own goals. In addition to that, Hannah’s expression exposed such a sincere enthusiasm and such a complete trust in her, that she felt like she couldn’t actually decline her request.

Hannah had always supported her in her environmental battles and now those battles could be brought to the very next level. She was already fantasizing of tracing and trashing every refinery in the country on the side of her friend. She was already considering of engaging her I a long quest in the sea to find, collect and shred to pieces every oil tanker in order to prevent them from spilling or worse from reaching their destination and propagate the consumption of fossil fuels. How could she ask her friend to join this who knows how big and how long crusade and yet refuse her only request when it really looked like moved from a desire of the same intensity. When even this desire was just to explore further the impossible feats of immense beings like they were now. She thought about it one last time.

Was she really considering to engage in mass murder by devouring innocent people just to offer her titanic pal a drink of freshly prepared tits juice? No, she wasn’t. She wasn't considering it anymore. She was accepting to do it. She tried to encourage herself by considering that even for the tiny people it didn’t make much difference whether to be crushed or digested. All things considered, if people could be eaten, it was a waste of food every time they weren’t being. Cynthia shrugged that consideration off her mind. It was still people she was talking about, they weren’t just there to be eaten. They were a part of the ecosystem as much as everything else. Even if they were a bit too harmful to the rest of the bunch, they still got a place in nature and could not be thought of just as resources. If this was going to happen, and Cynthia felt this could not be prevented in any manner, she knew it was going to be a once in a lifetime experience.

What she didn’t knew was what happened every time a giant ate something for the first time. In that moment, not even Micheal or Hannah were thinking about that. They thought it was going to be something rapid, clean and easy in a nearby mountain town. When they finally got there they just stepped back to let Cynthia take her time and have her own moment with the town and its inhabitants. Cynthia had been pretty determined and even anxious to end it as soon as possible, at least until she was immediately upon the small town. The place had clearly an older center developed on the hilltop and it looked like it had spilled on one side along the years. There were also sparse larger buildings in the fields down the hill. Hannah took one last chance to give some advice

“Thank you again infinitely for this. You were my only hope and I knew I could trust you. Anyway, maybe you should start easy and eat something less … animate. Like a tree or a small building. Remember, so far we haven’t encountered something we can’t digest …”
Cynthia nodded but she also gulped in discomfort. She knew Hannah was not lying and yet she found it very difficult to believe her.
 “Oh … right! There’s even a brighter side!”
Cynthia was scared to find out which could that be.
“Apparently, everything coming from us is bound to cause growth! Even … well, the ending of our digestion. It makes plants grow even on the less favorable soils. Mimi discovered it. But we could see it too. Plants grow within minutes instead of months and they spread aggressively in every direction. It’s like looking at time lapse of a wood growing up in real life. It’s … it’s just incredible.”
Hannah paused a moment thinking about it. “This is another reason I want to try this as soon as possible! Well, of course, apart from ...” She jiggled her mastodontic mammaries to signify the milk within. “But I’ll need these to be filled” She flicked Cynthia’s nipples like she wanted to switch the light on. The movement was so fast Cynthia couldn’t neither predict nor prevent it. She decided not to express her distress given her will to make it over with that all. She turned to the town and knelt. She thought that following Hannah’s advice could be a good idea. To gain some confidence eating something off the landscape and may put her in a better spirit to actually consume living people.

She went for a smaller building on the outskirt of the small town. It looked pretty devoid of activity. It was possible a small three story office building, closed on Sunday. She carefully surrounded the building with her hands. Meanwhile the city had already got notice of her presence and there were people running everywhere. She tried not to give that to much attention, but the screams and other noises coming from the street were a discrete annoyance.

Cynthia decided to focus on her task of ripping the building off the ground. She pushed her fingers into the side walls and they easily sunk into the concrete structure. She felt her fingertips and nails were encountering several minuscule obstacles like desks, plastic walls and every other supply which could fill an office. She wondered who may those things belong to and if it was right to eat people’s stuff without their consent. But she knew that was a silly thought, since there was a good chance she was probably going to reunite the owners with their office stuff within her belly in a while. She had, in the meantime, managed to raise the building up to her face. And when she inspected it she discovered her hopes of an empty building had been disappointed.

There was in fact at least one person inside. It was most possibly a cleaning lady, judging on the outfit and she was holding with both arms to a water dispenser attached to a wall. Cynthia thought about scrolling her off the building through a window. But the structure seemed too fragile to survive such a shaking. She decided that it could be a valid occasion to break the ice and she whispered a feeble “Sorry for this!”. But she didn’t want to look, so she turned the building until she was facing the opposite side and she took the first bite of an upper corner of the building.

At first the mixture of concrete, steel bars, windows’ glass and office supplies tasted like cardboard and she thought it would be very difficult to gulp that down But the more she chewed the more it revealed a pleasant even if dull flavor. She swallowed that morsel down and went for a second one, curious about the possibility of discovering more. She took a second and then a third bite. When the upper floor was over the thing within her had already took control. Cynthia felt that the mind with which she was witnessing her actions was less and less adherent to the one controlling her body. And this second mind took almost total control. Cynthia was a spectator enjoying merely the sensory experience without the least agency, like a newborn baby, prisoner of an endless stream of sensations without meaning. She had even one last glimpse of the cleaning lady buffeted around the surviving stuff before enclosing the whole section of the building behind her lips.

From that point on she had just intervals of experience. She jumped from the moment she was already face deep into a second larger building to the moment she was shoving vehicle after vehicle into her mouth. She found herself licking people off the ground in a larger street, then grazing the town hall. She tried to get control three or four times, but it was useless her body wasn’t responding. At least until the hilltop was completely razed. Her belly was more swollen than ever before in her life. She thought it was physically impossible to eat that much for a normal person. But apparently her vaginal fluids could conjure growth to titanic height, her dejection could make plants grow at an impossible speed and who knows what could her breast milk do. She may be some kind of person, but not a normal one for sure.

After ten or so minutes of mindless eating, Cynthia had gained a good amount of control over her body, and she found herself in front of a very large construction in the plain downhill. She could finally control her limbs, but she felt an unbearable hunger. She got closer to the building. It was some kind of small sport arena. She ripped the metal roof pretty easily and chewed it like a large leaf of lettuce. The place was full. People inside must’ve been almost unaware of the commotion outside due to the enclosure and the noises coming from the cheer of the supporters.

People were terrified, looking at the open sky above the arena being almost completely covered by a gigantic lady silhouette. The basketball match in the middle of the building was frozen by this unpredictable interruption. Many were already running for their dear life. Cynthia felt very sorry for them. She felt she could prevent herself from eating the building, she was in almost complete control of her body. She felt it was terrible to end so many innocent lives just to fill her stomach, to help a friend fulfill a curiosity of hers. She felt those minuscule beings deserved to live as much as her or everyone else. She felt, it would be such a waste … not to devour them all. Whatever her gigantic body was supposed to do, it was already happening. Her breast were already at least half a size larger and she felt a distinctive tingle coming from her skin stretching to accommodate the growing mass of fat.

Cynthia had never been too vain. She liked her thin figure and she cherished and took care of it for all her youth. Her thirties and the pregnancy although had a decisive impact on her hips breaking the balance of her slim body. Since then, she had felt more than once it was a bit of an injustice that her breast couldn’t grow accordingly. This was her occasion to fulfill also a curiosity of hers. What would it be like if she had a larger bosom. All it costed was for thousands of people to find their end in her stomach. She couldn’t find one single reason strong enough to not pay what she felt was such a small price.

She sat as close as possible to the circular building and enclosed it with her legs. She then proceeded to rip it off piece by piece. Every bit full of screaming people. She licked the people off the structure and chewed on them softly. She liked the flavor above any other she had discovered that day. She continued like that for a good while, like she was emptying a full box of cream filled biscuits. She alternated people which she swallowed mostly whole and concrete and metal chunks of the former building which required much more rumination.

When Cynthia was over with the sport arena, she rested on her butt with her legs crossed. Her belly filled her vision downward, she couldn’t see her own crotch anymore. She looked like almost as if she was in her fifth or sixth month of pregnancy. She could still barely believe her own actions. What was that depersonalizing drive from within? Will it emerge again? And how could she eat all those people? She wondered if by that last question she was more curious about the morality of that action or the quantity of people she stuffed herself with. She delicately started laying on her side due to a sudden and irresistible need to sleep a little. While she was struggling at keeping her eyes open, she glanced toward Hannah which was in front of a kneeling Micheal on all fours. Her eyes closed, her mouth wide open. Her oscillatory movement was strangely relaxing and accompanied Cynthia into a deep and dreamless sleep.