- Text Size +

When the sun rose above the horizon of his belly, Todd was struck by the light and he could do anything but grunt and turn on his side. His belly was the last thing a good portion of the wood saw before disappearing forever. Even that effort though, couldn’t prevent his wakening. When he finally opened his eyes, a shiver ran down his spine and he widened them to their maximum extension.

What had scared him was in fact the discovery of having been laying beside an almost stranger. The face of the person in front of his, belonged to Betty. She was sleeping on her back, so she was not directly facing him. Thus, the titan spent one more minute observing the old lady. Despite being in her late sixties, her body was still pretty well preserved. Todd thought that this must’ve had something to do with the growth as well.

He knew from his own experience that growing surely gave a relevant boost to someone’s look. Muscle were increased, skin became more regular, and even if it wasn’t set to give people the perfect body, it surely was capable of enhancing their best traits. And it had probably worked on Betty as well. She had some belly, but if there ever had been any stretchmarks they were now gone. Her tits weren’t of course as firm as those of a young lady, yet they were still mostly in place and pretty big. Her neck showed some wrinkles, her cheeks were covered in a subtle shroud of freckles, her nose was small and snub, and there were visible reflexes of light coming from the frost which had formed on her eyelashes.

Todd decided not to challenge his luck further and slowly and silently moved away from the titaness. In the movement, though he hadn’t considered that someone may be sleeping also behind him. Which, in fact, was the case. That someone being Selena, laying on her left side and giving him the back. She was curved forward and it didn’t took much for Todd to realize she was hugging someone. It was Cassie that lied between her arms, also sleeping on the side, nestled in her older sister’s body. Thus were the four titans aligned.

Todd movement though had been too rough not to be noticed. Selena woke up snapping her lips a little. She left her sister and turned to the other side. Cassie still sleeping gained an almost completely fetal position. That mesmerized Todd above all. She had moved her legs to do that. He had had just the shortest possible time with the version of Cassie stuck on the wheelchair. He had no definite image of her in that situation apart from some glimpses of memory about the events of the evening before. Yet he had fixed his mind so thoroughly on Selena’s plan about enlarging her in order to try healing her, that he still felt a relevant conflict between the concept of Cassie he had formed in his mind and the perception of that ebony titaness able to move the lower part of her body.

Selena didn’t even open her eyes and just reached for his face to kiss him. He returned the kiss and they stayed like that another good minutes just exchanging small kisses.
“Hey” he started in the lowest volume possible.
“Ehi” she answered still keeping it low.
“It worked. We grew them, they’re big now.” Selena smiled serenely.
“Yeah, I still can’t believe it.”
“Well, it was kind of crazy though.” Todd’s words were not just a random comment. He kind of hoped to seal the event of the evening under the category of “crazy”, also to at least in part exorcise any recurrence of them.
Selena laughed “Yeah, I’ll give you that. It was crazier than I expected.” She then kissed him once again. He kissed her back, but couldn’t stop thinking about the events that had followed Cassie and Betty’s growth the night before.

While the older titaness was still unconscious, the younger one was in a condition of consciousness difficult to understand for anyone else. Todd had gently and very cautiously laid Betty’s body on the ground on his side, trying to make her rest on the forest patch as if they were some sort of mattress. The old lady’s body looked like a breathing mountains from the perspective of the remaining diminutive trees and minuscule inhabitants of the forest.

Right outside of the forest patch, instead, Cassie was doing something which defeated any preceding possibility of her imagination. She was standing in the middle of the plain, her silhouette highlighted by the glow of the night sky. Todd was in awe at that sight. Selena was in tears. Nobody dared saying anything. The two sitting colossi just watched every single small movement of the standing giantess.

Cassie from her point of view felt mostly vertigo. She was not standing fully, her legs were at least in part curved, as if under some incredible weight. She used the motion of her upper body and her arms to keep balance. But the first thing that impressed her was not even the sight of her own body standing. It was the feeling of the soil under her feet. Her toes curled spontaneously, and she could feel the terrain yield to the immeasurable power of her smaller extremities. She felt a powerful inner surge of joy mixed with rage and exhaustion. It was like some demonic force which had kept her stuck to the wheelchair, even more from a psychological than a physiological point of view, was being sucked out of her body bit per bit.

She kept gaining familiarity with the ability to curl and agitate her toes, all of it almost without changing the position of any other muscle in her body. And then she sighed, and sighed again, and decided the moment had come. She slowly activated every other muscle down from her spinal chord, through the hips and the femoral, to the thighs and the ankle. She wanted to make her first step since years. Since she had awakened in the hospital bed, having lost three weeks of her life, the ability to walk, a relevant part of her memories and soon after almost all the will to go on. That was going to be a giant step for a human being, but a small step for the once again walking titaness.

And yet she failed. It was going pretty well, the other leg was holding her body weight pretty smoothly and she had the vague sensation of perceiving every single major and minor muscle enter into action. She was even looking at the desired target where her foot was intended to land. And she very slowly lowered it toe first. But when the rest of the sole had to follow, maybe due to the emotions, maybe to the complete lack of practice, she kind of slipped to the side and the too recently reactivated pain fibers exploded in signaling the very mild but still perceivable distress of her ankle being stretched in an unnatural configuration. And thus her knee deactivated and she tumbled to the ground with an incredibly powerful blast.

To the world below it was like a meteorite had crashed into the plain. The area of impact far exceeded the figure of the fallen titaness. That one fall was what finally awakened Todd and Selena from the hypnotism of observing Cassie moving her first step. They both rushed to help her up and assess the damage. But when they reached her she was laughing. Very low at first, more of a giggle that very quickly transformed into a hysteric laugh. And thus she kept going for a whole minute. Cassie was massaging her hurt ankle and laughing to the point of loosing her breath. When she finished, Selena was finally able to speak.

“Cass! Oh Cass! How do you feel, are you hurt?”
“Yes!” Exulted the younger titaness. “Yes! I’m hurt. I can feel it. I can feel it all! Look, touch, come!”
Cassie had an exhilarated look in her face. She was indeed out of herself. And she kept touching her thighs and her calves and her hands reached for the injured ankle, which she put to test by agitating her feet. After a short while she planted it on the ground with a very loud thud. And she sighed. Selena could not hold herself anymore and jumped on her sister. She hugged her and started kissing her face in every spot. It was an assault without any resistance. Cassie let her sister drown her in affection in order to recharge her own emotional reserve.

She managed eventually to push Selena off her body and to gain once again a sitting position. She started moving her feet on the plain again, she used them to excavate trenches large enough to host city blocks and then she raised and slammed them on the ground again and again causing a seismic swarm in the whole surrounding region. She really couldn’t hold herself.
“Sis?” she said.
“Wha … what?” Selena asked showing that she was crying once again.
“Would you …” she stretched her arm toward the other titaness. “Would you be by my side while …”
“Always!” Selena exclaimed. “I will always be by your side!” And she raised herself in order to finally stand.

When she was standing she helped her sister do the same with both her arms. The two sisters were almost embracing each other and Cassie was doing her best to keep her balance once again. She noticed that no matter the pressure, she couldn’t feel anything anymore in her ankle, whatever damage had happened was already gone. She raised her foot once again and slammed it into the ground in front of her. She was hitting the ground so hard she was not even leaving footprints but impact sites. She then shifted her body weight on her forward foot. When she was stable enough, she gained enough courage for a second step, then a third, a fourth and so on. They were already a mile away from Todd and the sleeping Betty, when Cassie hinted at Selena to let her. Selena resisted a moment, but then she was convinced by one last look of her sister.

Cassie didn’t want to waste momentum and so she kept her jerky and disordered gait. The more she stepped forward, the better the movement became, the higher her trust in her own muscle increased. After another minute in which she had the possibility to explore different paces and postures, and with the other two waking titans mesmerized and motionless, she stopped. And finally, her ability to stand and walk was not the only thing monopolizing her mind. She gazed at the spectacle of the plain from her perspective, she recognized the lights of the crystal city in the distance, and she realized she was a few steps away from the highway which traversed the plain.

It extended in front of her seemingly endless in both direction as a thin stretch of asphalts and sporadic street lights. She got closer and closer. She wanted to squat in front of it, but she didn’t feel secure enough so she knelt. She then lowered her upper body more and more. Finally she felt the upper part of her legs touch her lower boobs. And she realized that she was naked. She didn’t give that much attention though. She pressed her boobs on her legs until she had reached a fetal position. Her head was now hoovering directly above the road.

She watched it. It was unreal, yet perfectly defined. From her perspective every minor imperfection of the diminutive world was almost impossible to distinguish, and more so in the dark of the night. Every single piece of humanity she could recognize was thus veiled of some form of unnatural smoothness. It felt like a toy version with very blunted details. To her, it felt incredibly cute.

She reached for a traffic light with the sole result of completely annihilating it. Everything was not just impossibly cute, but also immeasurably fragile. Her meditation on the contingency of the minuscule world was interrupted by the recognizable sound of a vehicle approaching. It was an articulated truck. She observed it approaching. It was probably speeding at least around eighty miles per hours, but to her it was going kind of slow.

Cassie almost unconsciously put one of her hands on the road, now standing as a gigantic wall blocking the passage on all six lanes. The driver was luckily not sleeping or the automatic driver was intelligent enough to recognize the obstacle from afar and brake in time. The vehicle was now stopped in the middle of the road, the rear trail slightly unaligned with the front one. After another minute of pause, the door of the truck opened.

Cassie couldn’t wrap her mind around how small the truck driver actually was. He was less than an ant to her, so small he could have easily fitted in the small space under her nail. Her first instinct was to grab him, but she remembered how indelicate her touch had been to the street light. So she just stayed still, observing the small guy. The driver on his side approached the immense barrier that had interrupted his course, and reached it by foot. When he was close enough he seemed unable to figure out what that thing could be.

He needed very few seconds to follow the whole shape of it and find the immense wall attached to a wrist, at the end of an arm dangling from a feminine body with immense breast dangling in front of him and above those a face which was large enough to host a small village and which was, most dauntingly, staring right at him. He couldn’t believe it. And fell to his knees in astonishment and fear. Cassie was transfixed, even more than the truck driver possibly. To her the whole things seemed like a dream about a miracle. The feeble light, the unnatural color and texture of the street, the diminutive truck shining in the night. It was mesmerizing. She wanted to touch everything but she didn’t dare move a single muscle in fear of breaking the whole thing. In fear of waking herself up from that dream. And thus she remained silent in contemplation for a good minute completely oblivious to anything but her body, the soil under her knees and toes, the streetlights, the highway, the truck and its driver. But all of that suddenly disappeared in the dark.

When the very small cloud of dust settled, the first thing Cassie could distinguish was again a metallic glimmer, but it wasn’t coming from the truck. It was coming from the silver and golden motives that had been traced by Cassie herself that same morning, on her aunt’s toenails. She followed the foot, the ankle, the thigh and the belly up to the giant boobs of the ebony immensity in front of her. Beyond that she could see the still confused and pretty worried face of Betty.