- Text Size +

The sight of the lake was impressive even from two thousand feet of height. It was a very beautiful scenario with small hills on the eastern side slowly degrading into a small plain where some small town had developed. On the opposite side the steep side of the mountain descended directly into the water. The side we were coming from was the continuation of the plane we had just traversed. It was a national park and it was thus devoid of major buildings if not for some guard’s huts here and there.

The lake extended right inbetween all these like a very long pond. When we reached the shores there were many people enjoying the afternoon sun on the beach within the park. Since we occupied almost all the space between the hills and the mountainside many didn’t even try to run, if not into the water. Only some very brave souls attempted escape between our feet despite the space being extremely limited.

We weren’t really concerned about them. We had to reach Mimi’s grandma’s house, which was on the opposite side of the lake. There were only two option. Either we took the fastest route on land, trampling several small towns in the process. Or we decided to walk through the lake despite it being full of all kind of boats and vessels which could be toppled over or sunk by the waves generated by our passage. We took our decision and hoped for everyone to have a safety vest available.

We descended into water jumping over the beach for the sake of the terrifies beach goers, but even our first step generated a small tsunami that hit the beach sweeping most of them either pushing them in the wood or dragging them into the lake when water retracted. By that moment we were to the point where the surface of the water covered more or less our ankles.

The water was cold, but the heat of the sun in the summer was enough to get accustomed to it pretty soon. The floor felt muddy. I wondered how much damage would our passage determine for the life in the lake, but decided to shrug that off my mind. Our passage determined damages everywhere, in the luckiest cases. This was a relatively deep lake and it took less then five steps to reach the point where it touched the upper part of my crotch. All things considered, this was probably the first time my penis was not exposed to the weather in two days. Of course, excluding those moment in which it had been inside someone else.

We could see on our side the first town on the coast of the lake. And in correspondence of it we started encountering the first floating obstacles. The larger one was a tourist boat probably directed to the mountains to observe the rocky formations and local flora. It was quite big and flat. Considered in scale, it was the size of a children flip flop, floating slowly toward the mountains. I was able to detect a slight acceleration in its course. Probably whoever was sailing it, was trying to escape from us. The only result was to be easily stepped aside by Mimi which was just enjoying the landscape and the waves circling her hips.

Those same waves generated by the movement of such a disproportionately large mass in such a small body of water impacted with the side of the boat which was now facing Mimi’s ass. The boat rocked harder and harder for a while, with the inevitable cacophony of creams from the passengers. Some though weren’t demoted by the risk of sinking and I could clearly distinguish flashes of light coming from the boat. People were taking picture of us. Most of them of Mimi’s rear. I didn’t appreciate very much that several strangers were taking picture of my girlfriend’s butt, but I sighed along the consideration that my girlfriend’s ass was now some sort of itinerant tourist attraction, and so was I. To avoid further commotion I stretched one arm toward the boat ignoring the uproar, and then as gently as possible I pushed it out of my way with a finger. Many tripped due to the sudden acceleration. Nobody, luckily, off board. Watching the tourist boat taking its course, I thought the most was done. I was incredibly wrong.

That had been the easiest part. One single big target, easy to identify and displace. But the water in front of me were covered in smaller and faster vessels spread in every direction and trying their best to visually represent a brownian motion. It was impossible to move them all. Mimi must’ve had already realized this and in fact she was just ignoring them all. Her passage was a clear cause of mayhem and most of the smaller boat were turned upside down from the waves her motion generated. She didn’t stop nor flinch for a moment and kept her pace.

I tried to avoid too much more damage by following strictly her path, but I could not prevent further waves to be generated and further boats to meet their demise. Was this a displacement of the golden rule? Well, at least in the water there was plenty of hope that the passengers of the sunken boats could swim to safety. On land, what ended under our feet stayed under our feet. I tried not to look down, but the call of the deep was unavoidable. My attention was in particular caught by the sight of this extremely small and colorful dot which surfed on a wave generated by the passage of Mimi and after an incredible effort to stay afloat finally crashed on my pubic hairs. It was purple and yellow. A closer inspection revealed it to be a purple canoe with two passengers in yellow inflatable vests. They were now trapped between the most superficial layer of my pubic hair. I though of intervening, but I decided it was better to keep going, reach our destination and only then try to catch them without smashing the whole thing and put them to safety on the ground.

More than once Mimi snatched a boat from the lake, turned it upside down mid air, a gesture which was always followed by most of the unattached content of the boat falling into the water, including of course the unfortunate passenger which could do very little but protest, and finally chewing on it. I didn’t felt like I wanted to follow her example. I just kept pushing around the bigger boats and accepted to see the smaller ones disappear in the waves. Finally the water started lowering very fast and in less then ten steps I was standing on the side of my girlfriend, only the lower part of our feet still in the water. In front of us, completely overshadowed by our silhouettes, the house on the lake belonging to her grandma.

“Wuhff, we did it!” I commented.
“So it seems!” she continued with a lowered tone.
“What’s wrong?” She paused.
“Mmm, nothing. It’s just … now that we’re in front of the house … it used to look so big when I was a child. My secret castle on the lake! Now it’s the classic human matchbox. So small it wouldn’t be satisfying to trample.”
She frowned a little. I didn’t like the measurement scale of things as more or less satisfying to crush. It sounded too much like a measurement scale made especially for gigantic beings. Another item on the infinite list of things that made everything too real for me.
“I guess, that’s what happens when you grow up!” I tried to deflate the mood.
Mimi smiled, but she didn’t stop frowning completely.
“So, how do we do it?” She asked after a short pause.
That caught me off guard, as always. We were finally there. There were no more chances to avoid the issue. We had to have sex, I had to cum, and that cum had to be … absorbed by Mimi’s grandma, Ginevra. I gulped down hard.
“Wha-wha … what?”
“I mean, how do we get sure that your cum hits my grandma and only her.”
“Eh … only her?” I was not even sure what I was asking. Mimi explained herself without caring for my hesitation.
“Elsa told that when a small drop of your cum hit the ground she drank it with the other woman … Carol. And it grew both of them. But to the size of Carol now. That’s way too small!” Carol was a giantess. She was taller than most construction in the towns on the lake, she was a building with legs. To Mimi, to us, she was no bigger than a doll. A building sized woman was way too small.
“I think that’s both because that was too few cum, and because they split the effect. Think of Ellie and Samantha! The same must’ve happened. They grew far more than Carol because you came on them completely. And yet they didn’t grow to our size. Like … you must consume an entire orgasm to grow actually big.”
The emphasis she put on the word ‘consume’ made me shiver. I never had sex before Mimi and hardly anything else. The only person that had willfully “consumed” my sperm was in front of me. That same afternoon, just a few hours before, two girls had “consumed” it. But it was all of Mimi’s fault since she tricked me into filling her mouth with her sperm and then dropped the two unfortunates into it. Now another person, which was an old lady, which was Mimi’s grandmother, was supposed to consume an entire orgasm, which was my orgasm. There was no escape. Plus, also the fact that Mimi considered only titans of our size “actually big” made it look like she still considered smaller giants as less worthy beings? I thought it was better to finish all of that as soon as possible and decided to suck it up and try to take control of the whole thing.
“I think we can do like at the mall. I come into your mouth and …” I must’ve been very stupid thinking I could take control of anything. “No, that won’t work! In a sense, I also was involved. Part of it ended in my belly as much as in theirs and thus reduced the effect of growth. It must touch only my grandmother! Plus, I’m tired of sucking your dick.” That last one hurt a little bit more than the rest. “So what do we do?” I asked disheartened. “Oh … I think the best solution is to pick my grandma from the house, put her on my back and then you pound me from behind. It should not come as a novelty when you’ll jizz on my back.” “You’ve become very crass since you grew, you know?” “Just calling a spade a spade! Or a sperm, a sperm!” Mimi smirked.
She then crouched toward the house and started whispering “Gran-gran! It’s me, it’s Mimi. Come outside!” She kept going like that for another couple times before finally some figures emerged from a door on the garden that degraded gently into the lake. I was crouching just behind Mimi and I could recognize Ginevra in a black robe, and another woman. This one was far younger. Dumpy and a bit chubby, her skin light brown, her black hair curly and long to the shoulders. It was Jamila.
She was a girl of a town in the surrounding mountains that worked as housekeeper both when Ginevra was on site helping her with cleaning and cooking, and when the old lady wasn’t there keeping the house clean and supervised. The pay wasn’t much, due to the covetousness of the homeowner, but she could manage a small mansion on the lake and do as she pleased every time the old lady wasn’t there. A pretty convenient deal for a girl that otherwise just worked as a waitress in the nearby town’s pubs.
The two mites were struck by the vision of such gigantic beings crouching on them and calling their names. At that point, that kind of reaction had become pretty standard and predictable. I would’ve been surprised not to encounter it. And thus far, it had happened only in the figure of Samantha. A figure I kept shrugging off my mind, in vain.
“Grandma! There you hare! It’s me, Mimi! I’m here!” Mimi coed in the direction of the two diminutive things.
“Oh, Jamila. There’s you too! Hi!” She smiled enthusiastically. Jamila was terrified of course. Ginevra just a tad less because she had recognized her beloved granddaughter in the traits of that humongous behemoth emerging from the lake. Without waiting for an answer, which would’ve been anyway impossible to detect for us, Mimi moved forward. She sunk her left hand in the town, crushing two small buildings. Then, one at a time she stretched her legs backward and planted her knees in the lake. This generated small waves that reached the coast after a while overcoming the hedge that delimited Ginevra’s backyard. Finally she moved her right hand toward the human figures. She stretched her index touching the ground with her nail. The two women in the garden embraced each other between all this mayhem which for them ended with the loud thud of the digit sinking into the grass.
“Now, gran-gran, I need you to step on my nail. It’s for your own good.” Mimi wanted to sound inviting, but those words resounded like a sort of threat. Ginevra hesitated. Looking upward Mimi’s tits were hanging just above her, Jamila, the house and probably the whole neighborhood. Her granddaughter was immense, and naked and accompanied by her boyfriend which she considered a bit of a wimpy. She was asking her to step on her nail. The nail in question was a very large platform made of this single layer of keratin as think as a mattress. She clearly wanted to lift her off the ground.
Maybe to put her closer to her ears, to better communicate. Maybe just to bring her away from that place which was uncomfortable to the giantess. After a while, despite all the pleads of Jamila which was faithful to her employer and considered all of that too dangerous and the entire situation as crazy as it gets, the woman decided to trust her granddaughter regardless of the fact her granddaughter was a speaking mountain. She carefully stepped on the internal surface of the nail, reached the fingertip and held it as strong as she could.