- Text Size +

Hannah stood back up and turned to Micheal.
“So … how do we do it?”
“What? Ehr ...  Oh … oww! Well, I didn’t ponder it, really. As you wish, I guess?”
“No! I mean, we have to find a way in which all of your cum goes to Cynthia. So blowjobs are out of the question.”
Micheal nodded. “I could jerk you off toward the hilltop.” Micheal couldn’t believe he was having that conversation.
“But that would be dangerous. I mean, if you jizz too hard you could blow Cynthia away as a speck of dust. Or a good portion of it could end up lost in the mountains if you don’t control your jet.”
“This is more difficult than it originally seemed!”
“Yeah! It does … wait. I have an idea!”
“What is your plan?”
“Well, first of all come here in front of me.”

Hannah pointed to the other side of the hill Cynthia was standing on. Micheal started his difficult displacement from the comfortable valley he was standing on to the far less easy position Hannah was pointing to. Finally he gained a good balance standing on the side of the hill. Cynthia looked up. On the side of Hannah she could see her chin and maw from below and if she looked in front of her the infinite crack of her chest ending down on her legs. On the other side there where now Micheal’s legs, which were hairy mountainous pillars sustaining the humongous torso of the titan. Dangling flaccid below the penis which was long and thick like a several stories building, and behind a ball sack able to fill up a small theater. Cynthia was impressed and scared by Micheal’s impending presence.

Hannah started raising up from her position. First she planted her knees on the ground causing a strong earthquake, Cynthia was sitting and yet she had to help herself with an arm to keep balance. Then she started raising her body. Cynthia could see the colossal curvaceous masses explode in front of her engulfing the hill and raising up into the sky. When she finished, her boobs, each one as big as a city block, where dangling over her head just in front of Micheal’s penis. But not for long.

Hannah in fact raised one arm as well, reached for her husband’s cock and started stroking it softly. Cynthia’s mouth was wide open. Of all the impossible and incomprehensible things happened in such a short time, that one was really beyond comprehension. Her two friends were impossibly big giants and now one of them was pleasuring the other in front of her. She could only obey Hannah’s instructions and sit still on the ground. But she couldn’t restrain herself from looking. After a couple minute of stroking, Micheal’s dick became as hard as possible. Then Hannah started licking its tip. And Finally she started sucking.

Every suction made the same noise a waterfall. The more the giantess got engaged in her deeds, the faster she became. She didn’t help herself anymore with her right hand. She put that behind Micheal’s knees mirroring the left one, and used that as a lever to suck harder and harder. With each stroke, although those mountains of flesh and fat which Hannah called her boobies and everyone else in the world would have defined as new mountainous formations to be climbed and signed on a map, were bouncing back and forth hitting her abdomen. Every slap on Hannah’s belly generated the sound and the shockwave of thunder. Cynthia considered that if any of those was to impact with the hilltop it would just annihilate her and the temple, but probably also destroy the whole hill like a giant meteor striking Earth. Finally, Hannah’s hands left their position behind Micheal’s legs and reached for the two mega mammaries.

Not without a certain difficulty, Hannah managed to grasp her tits and finally used them to stroke Micheal’s cock. The thunder claps got smaller but faster and more violent. Cynthia’s eyes were full of tears of fear and confusion. But she also gulped down hardly, when she felt a drop of saliva slipping from her lips. Where once was the sky, now there was just Hannah’s breast and right below Micheal’s ball sack attached to a penis almost completely engulfed between such immense tits. A final moan, which resounded like a godly voice in the surrounding valleys determined for that intercourse to be over.

Hannah didn’t let her tits go. She cupped them even tighter and started descending very slowly, like she was holding something with them and didn’t want to lose an ounce of the precious load. It wasn’t difficult to imagine what. Hannah’s upper chest and breast were covered in cum. Enough to fill a glass, to the giantess. Enough to fill a movie theater, to anyone else. She envied Cynthia. Micheal hadn’t provided such a treat since ages now, and the first time she was able to see all that semen in one sitting, it was destined to another woman. She giggled thinking about it, but stopped when she felt it could trip over a side of her boobs.

It took her almost a minute to descend back down to the hilltop level. She then leaned forward for the most difficult task. She touched the hill with the front part of her boobs. It was excruciatingly difficult to do that without spilling the hard gained white goo. When her flesh touched the hill as softly as possible to Hannah, it caused Cynthia to fall. When the woman stood back up, she could see just beyond the edge of the hilltop, behind a very small and not anymore completely intact wall, the small plain formed by Hannah’s compressed boobs. Half of the surface was lucid and reflecting the light of the sun.

Cynthia looked at that spectacle in disbelief. She couldn’t move, she tried but her limbs didn’t respond. It was not just fear, it was the impossibility to categorize the scene she was looking, the event she was witnessing, the situation she was living. But the situation didn’t wait for her concepts to line up. Hannah whispered, and the whisper came much stronger since she was far closer than before
“Cynthia, here! Jump on my breast!”
Cynthia was horrified by that request, she didn’t move, she didn’t change her facial expression.
“Cynthia, come here! It’s for the better! It’s to keep you safe.”
There was no possible way in which abandoning the hilltop could make her feel safe. She would’ve had to jump off the edge on a far shakier ground. Plus, that ground was her now immense friend’s titanic breast, completely covered in male’s juice. Not a chance. To follow that request was out of the question. Therefore, Hannah had to give her friend a little push.

While one arm was planted under her tits to hold them firm and steady against the hill side, with her free hand she reached behind Cynthia and planted her palm on the hilltop. The loud thud made Cynthia shiver.
“Cynthia, listen to me. This is all for your best. You’ll be with Zackie in no time after. It’s a rather easy thing to do.”
Hannah was smiling and trying to look reassuring. Cynthia watched the enormous wall of flesh which was her friend’s palm getting closer and closer. It was almost on her. She retreated in fear, but the hand didn’t stop. She kept walking backward more and more, until the change in air pressure gave her a hint she was getting closer to the edge. She looked at the hand again, then at the planetary bosom, finally at Hannah’s face which was making an expression as to encourage her. Cynthia was scared and incapable of fixing any detail of her surrounding, but she couldn’t see any malice in Hannah’s look. She may have gone completely crazy because of the growth, but in the giant head there wasn’t any trace of malevolent purpose. Whether Cynthia could ever believe her or not, that giantess must have been really convinced that pushing her off a cliff, up on her breast in the midst of a lake of cum, was the best for her human friend. Cynthia held her breath and jumped.

It wasn’t a long fall. The surface of Hannah’s skin wasn’t more than seven or eight feet below the edge of the hilltop. When Cynthia landed, she looked up at Hannah who was looking down on her boobs to locate her tiny friend. When she found her she apologized
“Sorry for this, but it will speed up the process!”
She brought her hand close to her mouth and licked her fingertips. Then she reached for Cynthia and caught her. The small woman had barely the time to protest before the immense finger slammed into her. When she regained consciousness her feet weren’t touching any ground, she was hoovering, her left arm stuck in saliva attached to Hannah’s fingertip, her right one dangling in the void. Cynthia’s vision was still blurry, the impact had been very rough. When she could see her surroundings again, it didn’t last long. The immense finger was already descending back toward the breast, this one time toward the sea of semen.

As soon as Cynthia was immersed in the fluid, she felt it push to enter every orifice of her body, it was overwhelming and terrifying. With an aftertaste of honey. From Hannah’s perspective it was kind of strange, she watched this diminutive speck drowning in her husband’s cum starting to have convulse movement. She wondered if their plan was correct after all. Did she just drowned her friend in semen like the puniest of gnats? But the gnats didn’t stop moving, and instead it started inflating. The more that speck grew, the more it was possible to see something almost magical.

Like in a reverse video, the sperm which had spread after Micheal’s orgasms, was moving backward in the direction of that figure almost in the center of it. The streams retreated, absorbed the casual deposits and traced their way back to the core. Hannah could feel even the sperm which had started sliding between her tits was climbing back up. It was magical. Moreover, Cynthia, whose figure was far easier to distinguish now, even if completely disproportionate due to the ongoing growth, was almost glowing. Her clothes were already pulverized, her pale back was completely visible. When all the cum disappeared, to the point Hannah touching her skin found it dry, she delicately took the small convoluted mass of flesh which once was Cynthia and deposited her on the ground, at the base of the staircase.

The growth didn’t stop, but when Cynthia was almost the size of Hannah’s foot it regularized. Her proper shape was restored, she was just enlarging more and more. She reached Hannah’s knees, then her crotch. Hannah in full wonder still had the cold blood to move from the hollow she was still standing into in order to make room for her growing friend. After another couple minutes in which Cynthia’s body kept growing and being traversed by spasm in every direction, the process stopped. Cynthia was herself. She was a new titan.