- Text Size +

About one hour after they had finished devouring the small town, Hannah got too bored to keep resting there. There was really no one still alive around, so she woke Micheal up. They both stood up and when Micheal finished ruffling his eyes he noticed that his wife had the right intuition. Her belly was almost completely restored to its normal dimension, but her tits were astounding. He was usually accustomed to large peaches, but this one time he was looking at two melons. They were so big they almost reached her belly button and yet they maintained their shape. Her nipples were so red they looked like glowing.

“Love! It worked!” Said Micheal pointing at her chest.
“What?” Hannah looked down. “Oh my … it worked. Look at these juggs! I wanted a glass of milk, I got the whole dairy!”
Humans were indeed this milk fuel. And now she really wanted to find out what was the real effect of the milk. Was it just like a very powerful drugs? Was it going to have some long-lasting effect? She kissed Micheal and their tongues exchanged a conversation, or fight for a couple minutes. When Micheal reached for her nipple she stopped him.

“Wait! Let’s not waste it now!”
“What? We don’t even know what it does!”
“Exactly, and we still have an important mission. We need to grow Cynthia for all the aforementioned reasons. We don’t know what the milk does. What if it’s something to strange to recover from immediately! We need to remain in focus. Cynthia is still small. Even if we find her rapidly, it will still be a hell of a job not to squish her.”
Micheal nodded.
“Let’s finally find her and then you’ll unload all this semen you’re building up for me since this morning.”
“I hope she can handle this, because I rarely felt so close to exploding as I am now!”
“Mmm, don’t tempt me. I know I’ve already eaten but such a dessert, would really be the best ending.”

The middle-aged colossi walked up to the mountains. They carelessly strolled over small villages. For the first time Hannah was careful not to step on the most crowded areas. She now valued human settlements far more than before. They were not trash to be stomped but good meals waiting to be consumed. The first three parking lots they found didn’t even present one car whose color could be compared to Cynthia’s one. Hannah flattened one of them with her foot, as for signing they had already examined it. The second contained two white cars which to a closer inspection proved to be of a completely different class from their target. Micheal crushed them both out of spite, then he pushed all the remaining cars toward the edge of the cliff the parking lot was resting on and let his wife lick them off his palm.

The third was the charm. A pink compact with a white roof. Hannah was also able to pick it up from the ground with her fingernails and to a closer inspection they even recognized a green trench coat which they always saw Cynthia in when it was rainy. To celebrate their finding they decided to spare the parking lot. But when Hannah leaned forward to further inspect the area, her incredibly protruding boobs, which she still wasn’t accustomed to, encountered the surface and rolled on it, flattening everything in their path.
“Ops, I owe Cynthia a car now.” Hannah giggled.

It took them both a good while to finally find the trail. Then, in the lack of a better alternative, Micheal planted his fingers on the side of the trail and followed it like they were the legs of a tiny person walking. That tiny finger person was still a giant to the unsuspecting trekkers on the trail in that moment. Luckily for them, Micheal was very careful not to crush anyone. When he saw a group he just skipped it without too much care. When he saw someone alone, he used his patented method of retrieval. He licked his fingertip like to turn a page and as gently as possible reached for the unfortunate figure. The first five attempts were strangers which either Micheal or Hannah swallowed up to clean the path. They even reached the supposed end of the trail where haggard groups of faster trekkers were celebrating the end of their efforts resting and taking a sip of water. Hannah and Micheal examined them as well. They were a bit disappointed she was not there either and were on the way of repeating their track far less hopeful to settle the issue fast.

Then Micheal spotted something peculiar. On a nearby top, there was a very small construction. It looked like a house from a child drawing. Just a regular pentagon with a sloping roof. A further observation confirmed it was some kind of temple. Micheal and Hannah looked at each other sure they had found their objective. They left the small crowd at the end of the official ending of the trail confused and scared. They moved with increasing difficulty between the various peaks determining collapse and landslides. Finally they reached a comfortable position dominating the landscape and standing in front of the temple. They crouched to look inside. The construction was not properly a church, it was covered in pictorial images and lacked any cross or other official sign. It was more like a temple to the quiet of the mountains than within a specific religion. Exactly the spot you may hope to find Cynthia.

And in fact there was one diminutive speck on the long and narrow staircase which reached a small yard in front of the temple. The diminutive speck stopped their ascent to have a look at the sudden shadows that adumbrated her path which up to that point had been always under the warm light of that summer afternoon.

When Cynthia turned around what she saw made her lose her balance. She was leaning on the steps already to help herself in the rise. She ended up hitting the steps with her butt. But she didn’t mind. She could not deny what her eyes were seeing, but her mind could not accept it. Two unfathomably large human silhouettes were almost completely covering the sky. When her eyes got accustomed to the new light, she could even distinguish their shape better. The larger one was a man, she could distinguish the hair on his chest, the large and compact belly, the hairy crotch and the dangling penis. The other was a woman, her bosom was immeasurable. Two mountains protruding upside down from the sky. Her belly was flat, her crotch puffy and covered in blond hair. Her legs like pillars descending from heaven down on earth below the line of the cliffs in the distance. Cynthia’s mouth was wide open, her hands were shaking a little in surprise. She even reached her chest not in sign of protection but rather to contain the excitement of her heart. She squinted her eyes and could finally distinguish also the faces of these titans appeared out of nowhere. And that was the biggest surprise. They weren’t unknown deities arrived to retake control over their temple in the mountains. Rather, they were two well known faces. Those two moving mountains which could stretch for thousand of feet above the hills, were the parent of her son’s fiance. The lovely Mimi. And they were Hannah and Micheal.

After a further moment of immobility she moved her hand from her face accepting to blinded again by the sun, to say hi. The instinctive response from the giants was to wave back at her. Hannah was smiling as widely as she could. In order to have a better look and stop lying on the ground, Cynthia took those last steps in a rush. She panted a little and finally she found herself in the center of the yard. There stood the temple which she had chosen as her destination. But now all her attention was somewhere else.

The small structure was thought to be a small chapel but the construction was never completed and in the decades several groups advocated a right on its use. The church never vindicated it. It had been used by many for the most disparate reasons. Camping, resting, a casual shag of course. Many said it was still being used as a meeting spot for Wiccan rituals and salutations. Cynthia was no religious person, but a deeply spiritual one. Her environmental interest stemmed from this belief in a deeper connection with the whole of life.

She had discovered the temple several years before, after she dropped out of university and was on the most classic spiritual quest to find herself. There was a sanctuary on the southern side of a nearby mountain. She was supposed to reach an old friend which was camping close to it. She took the wrong turn several times and she found herself lost and wandering until she found the incredibly long staircase. She was already pretty tired and dehydrated due to the lack of proper preparation for such a drudgery, but she couldn’t resist the urge to find out where was that staircase headed. Even if it turned out to nothing, it would be worth it, she considered. Following this call of the stairs she climbed the whole mountain side and finally discovered the abandoned temple.

She loved it instantly. The crinkled red walls on the outside, the lack of a door even in the presence of a pretty refined entrance. The small, shadowy space within where two extremely consumed wooden benches stood without order. Several crumpled leaves decorated the floor. Apart from the entrance there was only one single other opening, a circular window which lacked both the glass and the frame. It was perfect. Cynthia dropped to her knees in adoration of the sheer fact of having found such a beautiful hidden place. And also because she was exhausted. She rested on one bench for a pretty long time.

She was supposed to meet her friend around lunch time. When she left the temple it was definitely later. The sun was setting in the distance. She hurried up, sorry she couldn’t indulge more. She caressed the wall one last time and let it go. It took her another three hours, the help, and the water supply of several other trekkers, to finally reach her destination. Her friend was worried and curious. She thought Cynthia had found some handsome guy along the trails. She couldn’t believe her friend had just spent hours in the old “witch-house”. The next day, when they strolled around a street market the accident was completely forgotten. Not for Cynthia that returned to the hidden temple again and again in the years coming.

And there she stood again, but never had she before even just imagined a situation as strange as the one she was living now. Her friend Hannah and her husband Micheal were there, and they were immense. Cynthia couldn’t tell how big, but they were able to jump over the mountains. Her first thought when she stopped puffing was for Zack. Where was he? Wasn’t he supposed to stay with Mimi and her family for a week? It had been just three days. Was he still on the eastern coast? Was Mimi with him? If so, was it irresponsible to leave them alone with Mimi’s small sister? Maybe it wasn’t. They were really big, how could they stay with Mimi and Zack? Nothing made sense.

Cynthia wasn’t even sure what questions were the right ones. She just wanted to know that Zack was safe, and that he wasn’t getting his teen girlfriend pregnant outside her parents’ surveillance. She had called him the morning before, and he was fine and enthusiast for his stay on the sea. She didn’t call him that same morning because she had intended that day as completely dedicated to her spiritual recovery. A day to be a disembodied soul. Not a worker, not an activist, not a woman, not a mother. And yet, there she was, in the most incredible of situations thinking almost only whether her son had eaten properly and was not behaving too much like a boy his age.

Hannah tried to come as closer as possible to the hill where Cynthia was standing on. She provoked other small earthquakes and landslides. Finally she found enough space in a nearby hollow to plant her feet and crouch, almost sitting on the side of a mountain behind. Micheal remained on the background. In this crouching position her immeasurable breast were pressed on her thighs and knees, almost overflowing. Cynthia was a bit intimidated by the vicinity. She was even more impressive this close. She could recognize every small wrinkle on her face, follow the design of lips so big they could engulf a skyscraper, cheeks each one as large as the yard she was standing on. She was looking at an impressive architectural masterwork which was the face of one of her closest friend. She was holding her left elbow with her right hand, like schoolgirl meeting the imposing principal. Then Hannah made a mistake.

“Hi Cynthia!” She exclaimed enthusiastically.
Cynthia was blown off from the strength of the titan’s voice, she fell to the ground covering her hears. Hannah covered her mouth mortified by her deeds. She leaned backward, meeting the mountain side with her back. Enormous boulders of rock tumbled on her shoulders and followed gravity along the shape of her boobs. Giant pieces of rock to the world below, mere dust to her.
She then tried again, this time whispering as softly as she could “Cynthia?”
The minuscule woman was able to stand up again and was not covering her ears. Whispering worked. Hannah took courage then and tried to set up a conversation.
“Cynthia, it’s me, Hannah! Can you hear me? Do you understand my words?”
Cynthia finished cleaning her dress from the dust, then turned to the giantess. She didn’t know how to answer. She tried to confirm by voice, but it was clear the giantess couldn’t hear anything. She screamed louder and louder, she felt her own voice getting lost in the mountain breeze. She then resolved for something far less conventional. She bowed as for nodding with her whole body.
“Are you hurt?” Hannah asked. Cynthia shook her hands in front of her as for denying.
“Fine! Happy to know that!”

“Why don’t we just grow her? Thus you can have this conversation face to face?”
When a giant spoke without whispering the sound got arrived extremely distorted to the people below. Cynthia could just grasp the words ‘raw’ or maybe ‘throw” and something which should have been “conservation” or “compensation”. She couldn’t figure out how to combine meaningfully such words and so she decided to wait until one of the giants addressed her directly again.
“We can’t. She may get scared. I mean, we have to make you cum, and any way we decide to do that it’s gonna be pretty traumatic for a normal sized person.”
Micheal thought about it. His wife was right, how would Cynthia react seeing them starting to have any kind of sexual interaction out of the blue in front of her. He confided his wife could calm and convince her to stay still, waiting for the growing … potion.

“Cynthia, me and Micheal, we grew!” - whispered Hannah - “We grow when visiting the Coral city, such a nice place, full of gracious shops and bars. Well, the part still standing. You know, it happened all of a sudden and we grew right in the middle of the place, which of course caused a mess, plenty of destruction and … sorry, I’m digressing. We grew to this height, then a lot of things happened, and I’ll tell you everything. But we … Micheal and I, we have to do one thing to keep you safe and ease … you know, the conversation.”

Cynthia had no idea what was going on. What was that discourse about the Coral city? She was happy to hear her friends acknowledged the situation and wanted to “keep her safe”, she never feared them, she was just worried for their inconceivable size. She could clearly see that Hannah was shaping the mountain behind with her ass by simply leaning a bit on the side. And the constant landslides which Hannah didn’t gave signs to notice where instead impressive to watch from Cynthia’s perspective. In front of her there was her chatty and bit egocentric friend, but also a primordial force of nature completely unleashed. Cynthia liked Hannah, but couldn’t feel anything less than reverence in front of such a deity. She still needed one information before moving on to any possible development.

She didn’t knew how to ask it though. Nodding and denying was easy, they were elementary movement. But how does one signal a question about her son? She pondered the problem one moment, then she had an idea. She agitated her arms on her head to gain Hannah’s attention. The titaness came as close as possible to the hill top. Her face hoovering just a dozen feet from the edge. Her nose almost touching it. Cynthia could see that the whole temple could very easily fit into one single nostril of her gigantic friend. Then She made a heart symbol with her hands. Both Hannah and her used to make that sign to silently signify Mimi and Zack without having to say it out loud. Sometimes they even used it in front of the young couple gaining as much disdain, embarrassment and plead to not do that again anymore from the disgruntled teens.

Unfortunately, her hands were really too small for Hannah to discern their shape. Cynthia guessed it from the fact that Hannah’s face was completely contracted in concentration. She moved to a different strategy. The yard was covered in a thin yellowish soil. She tried to trace signs in it with her foot, but it didn’t make much difference. Finally she accepted to sacrifice her remaining water supply hoping for it to darken the soil enough to be read from the giantess. Cynthya started from the question mark. Hannah understood it was a question. Just that one symbol took half of the bottle to be traced. She then pondered it one moment, conscious she didn’t have much time before the question mark started drying up. She traced first one sign, a ‘Z’ and close enough another 'M'. Hannah’s face lightened up in understanding. She emitted a small “Owww …” in surprise, mostly, for her own blissfulness.

Of course Cynthia wanted to know about Zackie. He was supposed to be with her, in their vacation house. She thought one moment about that. How silly! The day before they were having breakfast all together, everyone with their own resolutions for the day, sipping orange juice and eating a slice of bread. She was supposed to host her friend’s son for a week, and she was gleaming for joy when the thing was set up. Mimi was incredibly jealous of Zack. She hardly allowed for him to stay for dinner, like her family could consume him for too much use. But she accepted having him interact with them for a whole week.

She loved that shy boy. He was always kind and helped around even if everyone tried to make him understand he was just a guest. She likes his effect on Jo, that child opened to him, because he had accepted to play her games. She liked his effect on Mich, she could see he was projecting on the boy a lot, but in a tender way. Paradoxically the person she liked the less around him was Mimi, which was always on her toes, like they could say the wrong thing and make him run away. But she understood it was also because of the age. Mimi behaved like a small adult, she was still a teen, and a pretty childish one deep down.

This train of thought had led Cynthia to keep waving with her hand in the direction of the disappearing signs on the ground. She leaned back again and whispered “Zack is fine, he is with my daughter. They are at the lake up north!”
Cynthia needed a couple more seconds for each word. She always suspected Zack was fine, otherwise Hannah and Micheal wouldn’t look like so serene. But it was still nice to hear it. What lake was she talking about? There was no lake northern from their vacation house on the coast. Was it the nearby lake? Did Zack and Mimi got back as well?
“Ow … he and Mimi … they’re big too!” Hannah whispered winking.

Those last word struck Cynthia right in the chest. What? Big how? This big? As big as Hannah? Her little precious boy? He was such a colossal thing now? Her son? Was it them that did this to him? Did they grew Zack? Was it an accident? What did the word ‘fine’ mean, then? How could he be ‘fine’ if he was a titanic monster? Where was he? Cynthia’s head was exploding. Too many questions, and she had no more water to spill, nor any possible way to articulate them. Luckily for her, Hannah decided it was time for more thorough explanations and started whispering again.

“Cynthia, look! Listen to me, carefully. Micheal and I, we’re here to keep you safe, and make it possible for you to meet Zack again safely. But you have to do what I will say. It’s fundamental that you hear my instructions and follow them precisely.” Cynthia nodded, worried but determined to do anything to meet her son as soon as possible. Hannah vaguely saw that gesture and took it as a confirmation to go on.
“Okay, then – her voice had become far less authoritative and confident – I need you to remain exactly where you are.” Cynthia was confused. What was she supposed to do on that hilltop? Was Zack on the way to reach them? What if he was as big as Hannah? Everything led her to think this was the most probable scenario. How could they communicate? Could this be reversed? If so, why didn’t Hannah shrink back in order to better talk with her? What if it couldn’t be reversed? How would she live with a giant son? Where would she keep him? Too many questions, she tightened her fists to calm down.
“I need you to stand still, do you understand?”
Cynthia nodded.
Hannah continued “Things … will happen. Micheal and I here ... we have to do some things, and you must for no reason move. Never! It’s crucial, for your safety and also to properly meet Zack!”

Cynthia was beyond confusion. Everything was so strange and vague she couldn’t even formulate a further question. After a certain interval in which more than thinking she tried to shut off all her surging emotions, she nodded and sit on the floor in the center of the yard. Her legs crossed, her hands firmly on her knees. She looked ready for a meditating session. Hannah took that as a signal to act.