- Text Size +

"Time for what? Hun?" Micheal asked He was alluding to a specific way to get use of that time.
“Not what you wish, big boy. Save that for Cynthia.” Hannah knew of her husband’s attraction for Zack’s mother. She had joked about it already in the past. Micheal faked indifference, despite being hit on the spot. And a bit disappointed for the fact his wife was right, he couldn’t guarantee a fast recovery if he were to consume his “forces” before reaching the target.
“Sooo … time for what, actually?”
“Time to try out some idea of mine …”
“Ehh – Hannah played it vague – I’d say some other physiological wonder deriving from growth …” Micheal pondered it for a moment
“Are you, are you referring to what Zack and Mimi told us. That feces make plants grow. I mean, we stopped before, remember on the hotel?”
“Yeah, I remember. The hotel was enough for me, but you, very maturely wanted to wait until we found that factory that sold your company cheap materials.”
“Come on, I just wanted to return them a bit of crap.”
“Yeah, by burying the whole place in your dump.”
“Well, at least I didn’t take a shit into the Olympic-size pool up to filling it completely.”
“Well … it looked just like a clean toilet, and I used it as the lady I am!” Hannah faked a posh pose.
“Well, surely you didn’t flush” Micheal joked.
“Well, in both cases we didn’t chose the best ground to observe the effects.”
“Mmmf, honestly, I’m not that interested into our excrement. As soon as they leave my body, they’re a problem of who’s below. If they help some plants grow, the better.”
“So what ‘physiological wonder’ are you referring to?”

Hannah was no expert of cinema, but throughout her life she had learned the value of the expression “show, don’t tell”. She took on her boobs between her hands and started massaging it softly squeezing her nipple. Finally a small drop of a white gucky liquid fell several hundred feet until splatting on her left foot.
“Is that …?” Micheal tried to ask.
“Taste it!”
“What?”
“Micheal, suck on my nipple and taste my milk!”
Micheal hesitated, a final look in Hannah’s eyes convinced, or better, pushed him. He leaned forward and reached for the nipple with his open lips. He didn’t suck, he just licked away what had exited from the previous squeeze. He was not too much surprised to find out that it tasted like milk, but with a distinctive aftertaste of honey. He then tried to suck, but he obtained hardly more than another couple drops. After he swallowed is meager sip, it hit him.

It was like a shot of cocaine, incredibly pleasant, almost orgasmic at first. He also felt a growing surge of energy from within. But all of it waned instanlty. It really was too little a taste.
“See?” Hannah exclaimed when he stood back up. “I can lactate! And it does that to you when you drink it.”
Micheal was still trying to understand what just happened “But … do you think, that’s because …” The possibility of his wife being pregnant was something he had never pondered again since Jo’s birth. They weren’t the straightest user of protections, but they never stumbled in any unexpected pregnancy. Both Mimi and Jo were more or less the result of intentional efforts. But since they had become giants, they had consumed several times. Most of which Micheal’s semen ended up up his wife’s cervix. A single shiver traversed Micheal when he remembered that there had also been at least one occasion in which it was Elsa’s vagina the destination of his fluids.

“Don’t be ridiculous!” Hannah dissolved all of Micheal’s pregnancy worries. He didn’t even have the time to ponder if it could be easier to have a baby as an enormous titan, than a lower level executive in a local company.
“Even if it was that, and I can feel it absolutely isn’t, it would be too fast. Plus … my idea concerns exactly the possible cause of it.”
“What do you think it is then? Does it derive from eating, or fucking?”
“Well, I think it has more than something to do with what we eat, or at least what I eat.”
“What do you mean?”
“Well, I asked Elsa, which ate just twice as a giantess up to this morning. Yesterday evening, when it was a bit rawer, and this morning when it was more controlled. Apparently, during the night she lactated too, and not just a couple drop. After this morning’s breakfast, nothing. The milk had been consumed. The same happened to me. There have been meals that brought me to more or less dairy production!”
“I don’t understand. In every occasion we ate everything we found around. From trees, to vehicles to buildings. I gobbled up a fountain without even chewing!” Micheal tried to argue.
“In fact, apparently, nothing seems to trigger this milking effect, except one specific food.”
“I … I really don’t follow you, hun.”

“It’s people, Mich! People make me milk!” Micheal was dumbstruck. He knew that in more than one occasion, there may have been people among all the things they were eating. As he already remarked they ate everything they found, and people were everywhere. But most of they time they had targeted places and things abandoned by the fleeing mobs. Yet he could not guarantee he had had the full control in every occasion. And neither could Hannah.
“I think that the more people I eat and digest, the more I produce milk. I think I even gained half a cup-size last night after we finished off the city. Instead, before, when we ate the town over the hill, I couldn’t find almost no one around. The evacuation really worked well. And thus I produced only this misery.”
“You couldn’t find …”
“Well, I wanted to test this already. But as I said, people were fast in abandoning the city. I think I didn’t ate more than a handful of them.”
“Ok, I think I get it.”
“Yeah! And now I still don’t have the proper proof. And with Mimi and Zack around always making such a fuss for the safety of these bugs …” Hannah was looking at her feet and casually reaching for fleeing people to smash with her big toe.
“I think, this is the perfect moment to test it once for all.”
“So … you want to eat people!” Micheal asked still a bit confused. He wanted to be supportive of his wife, but this a far more aggressive attitude toward the minuscule world than ever before.
“Like, not on a regular basis … but I think I want to eat them now, before we reach Cynthia …”
“Oh-ho, now I get it. You think your best friend won’t approve of you eating people for a small breast increase.”
Hannah looked like the proverbial children caught with signs of chocolate on their face.
“Fine! Gotcha. So what? It’s not just to give a little boost to my titties, it’s also for that. I took just a sip as you did, and it was incredible. I felt thunders growing from within. But if we grow Cynthia and the first thing we do next is having a completely- human-based buffet ... I don’t want to scare her too soon. She may not be ready for so much so early.”
“You think she will be, later?”
“The point is, it’s now or who knows when. Plus, I want also to see what a proper consumption of this milk can achieve!”
“What do you mean?”
“Well, apparently, semen that tastes like honey can make people grow. One drop makes them grow to Carol’s size. Maybe a full load will suffice to make Cynthia our height. That’s also why I want you to preserve. I hope we can pull this one off on the first try. What if honey does something as well. I mean, didn’t you feel that?”
“Yeah … I mean, I don’t know what was that, it lasted a couple seconds.”
“Yeah, for me it was ten or fifteen, but as I said I just licked some drops away from my own nipple. What can a mouthful do?”
“You want to find out?”
“I crave it. I can’t think of anything else since this morning. This is another reason I want to grow Cynthia as soon as possible.”
“What do you mean?”
“Well … I mean, for the logistic of the thing. It’s difficult to drink from your own breast when your nipple hardly reaches your mouth. If we can control milk production through … diet. I can drink it from someone else’s nipples.”
“Ok … this is getting weird.”
“As if you weren’t sucking on Elsa’s nipples like your life depended on it last night.”
“Ok, that’s a sucker punch”
“Well, I surely am not the biggest sucker here” Micheal smiled.

“So … what do you propose?”
“Well, we can … find a cozy little town before the mountains and just eat the shit out of it.”
“Do you want me to join?”
“Of course! I don’t want to pig out a whole town alone. Plus, I need you to help me contain as much people as possible. I want to really fill these babes and see what’s the next step in this gigantic journey.” Micheal wanted to please his wife, plus he had plenty of space after his previous shitty negotiations with the factory before.
“Okay, then. Let’s eat up a town!”
“Mmm, I’m already salivating.”
“Calm down you monster!”
“I like when you say I’m a monster”
“Well, as long as you’re my precious monster!” They kissed repeatedly and poked at each other’s crotch. Then they searched their surrounding for the most crowded spot.

A medium size country town was defined as their target. In order to minimize the chance of people fleeing the scene they split and approached the town from opposite sides. Many started fleeing at the first sight of the titans, though, since the titans were getting closer and closer from different direction also the fleeing mobs crushed into one another in confusion. Hannah loved the chaos which was ensuing within the streets, also because for once it was completely justified. When she was on the border of the town, she stopped one moment contemplating the havoc below.

“Good afternoon, small town folk. My husband and I stumbled upon your delicious little city here. We thought you looked very gracious from afar and we decided to pay you a visit. We want to tranquilize everyone, there’s no need to run. We are here to eat you all. We will eat also your houses and cars as well, so there’s no reason to leave them. Just wait for your turn and very soon you will all end up on my gigantic round hips.”

Hannah remarked her words with a little smack on her side. Almost no one listened to what she had just said, and it wouldn’t have made much of a difference. Everyone was already panicking and running for their lives. She then raised her eyes from the street to her husband.
“Love, do you want to join me?”
“You first, my dear!” They then proceeded to sit down on the borders of the city. Hannah spread her legs as far as she could in a vain attempt to surround the whole city. She was no gymnast and she ended up crushing hundreds of houses under each thigh. She didn’t mind too much. The city center with all the largest building and most of the town with all kinds of small residential buildings and houses were still completely intact in front of her. Her husband followed through, but he limited to sit on the ground and plant his feet firmly on the ground flattening several buildings below.

They then proceeded to collect things from the city as usual. This one time, they also tried to collect people directly. This proved to be very difficult since people were far more fragile than vehicles or buildings and often ended up completely smashed between their fingertips. Hannah was happy to find some bus already full of people at the bus station before consuming the whole structure. She then excavated a four stories building out of the ground. She ate the upper floor like the building was a sandwich. Then she observed the content of the third floor, which included people and office materials. She licked it out very fast wiping it all to the point there were just the floor and the external walls left. She then finished the rest of the building.

Micheal was mesmerized looking his wife and just snitching distracted casual things from the ground. He gobbled everything up without looking what was entering his stomach. He was also getting pretty horny seeing his wife now getting on all fours and trying to satiate her hunger for humans by licking them directly from the streets. He then exercised more in trying to pick up humans without instantly crushing them. He didn’t seem able to master this ability. Sometimes it happened but it looked more like the result of mere chance than of actual improvement in his technique. Since every time he reduced someone to pulp between his fingers he licked them clean to try the next, he soon understood that his spit was sticky enough to catch humans by simply touching them with his fingertip. His first intact prey was a middle-aged overweight woman in a light-blue flower dress.

“I’m sorry, ma’am. But my wife and I are trying this new diet, and … you’re the main course.” His apology didn’t calm the woman down and she kept screaming at least until he licked her away from his finger. He swallowed her whole, or at least he tried. And then wondered just for a moment what kind of trip that woman was experiencing sliding for hundreds of feet along his esophagus to finally dive into his stomach. He entertained himself with this image without ever stopping reaching for new things to eat. He also noticed his wife was getting closer in her job to vacuum the whole city on all fours. So he decided to spend the next minutes productively. He started using his newfound method of capturing people with saliva and as soon as he captured one, he tried to stick them on his already beyond rock-hard cock. Many of those that got stuck intact to his finger ended up in a pulp anyway between his fingertips and the skin of his penis. But most of them survived the trip.

Hannah meanwhile was still on all fours but she was grazing a shopping mall one floor at a time. She had mastered a procedure of eating out the roof and then the external walls. Finally she proceeded to capture her food with her tongue. When she was over with the ground floor and couldn’t reach those in the underground parking lot, she raised her head just to see Micheal all intent in his peculiar collecting effort. In a couple movements, she was on him and looked at the tastiest of all treats. Micheal’s cock tip was completely coated in people screaming and trying to break free from their sticky entrapment. She didn’t say anything. She just opened her maws and lowered her head in order to put as much cock in her mouth as she could. When the tip brushed her uvula, she tightened her lips and extremely slowly ascended, helping the recollection with her tongue. When she was over, she could feel dozens of people on her tongue. This one time, excluded a fading taste of Micheal’s dick, she had a mouthful of just humans. She didn’t waste the occasion and chewed on them in order to finally discover what do those bugs taste like. It was pleasant, but nothing extraordinary. Hannah didn’t have great expectations, so she decided it was fine for her.

She didn’t continue sucking, because she was sincere about preserving as much semen as possible for Cynthia. So she kissed her husband and moved on. It took them a good half an hour to completely transfer a country town from a boring Sunday afternoon to the inside of their stomach. Hannah had eaten almost three quarter of the city, and in fact her belly was protruding aggressively. She lied on the ground to rest. Micheal reached her and lied behind embracing her. They remained silent for a while.

“Mich …” she lamented in a cuddly voice.
“What, hun?”
“We ate them … we ate them all!”
“Well, not all … look, there’s still people fleeing” He pointed at sparse groups of running figures in front of them. Hannah started squishing them one by one. And giggled.
“Mimi won’t like this.”
“Maybe, we should not tell her.”
“Maybe we shouldn’t. Are we … are we bad parents?”
“What? Why?”
“M-mhhff, we ate Mimi’s precious plebs.” She giggled again smashing slowly a car with her fist. Micheal kept caressing her belly and then squeezing her boob.
“I don’t think so. I mean, Mimi said we’re the patricians. Plebs should provide food for us. And they did. Everyone’s happy.”
“Do you think the people we are digesting are happy.”
“I care only for the happiness of my family. I am sorry for people … I am sorry, they’re nothing more than food or dirt under our soles now.”
“They really are puny!” She proved her point by smashing her index and thumb together flattening a truck. “We are deities to them.”
“You were always my goddess! Now the whole world is just recognizing it.” Micheal commented.
“Maybe I’m being a bit egocentric, but I think we really deserved this! You and I, the girls. Also Zack and Cynthia deserve it. They went through so much. They really needed this as a retribution.” Micheal smiled to her and pondered those words with his eyes already signaling some sleepiness.

“Yeah … I just wish that …” Micheal paused, being by then almost incapable to hold his eyes open.
“Wish for what?” Hannah squeezed his hand around her boob. Micheal woke up.
“I would like, you know, for that boy to … just relax. He is always worried, always measuring every step. I’m not sure he likes being gigantic.”
Hannah shrugged. She loved Zack as well, but she was far less worried, and more akin to let him have his own journey within that new dimension.
“Don’t worry too much. I think that as soon as he’ll see his mom as big as his girlfriend’s parents he’ll be more than fine. He is always worried for her. When he will see her as a gigantic being dominating the landscape his worries will fade and may even start enjoying being a giant boy.”
Those words reassured Micheal which finally fell asleep. Hannah didn’t. She just enjoyed her digestion being completely embraced by the biggest thing to ever walk the planet which was her dumb but lovely and funny husband.