- Text Size +

“Mimi, please! What are we doing here? We should find a way to reach your grandma’s house without causing further commotion!” I lamented.
“We can’t!” She interrupted my whining.
“What?”
“We can’t just go at my grandma’s and grow her!”
“Why not?” I was distraught by her remarks.
“Because we don’t know if it works!” I could not come back on that.
“We know that the honey works. I worked on you and me, on my parents and Jo. And then it grew Elsa and her son. It was always the honey. The honey which is gone now. The last drop was used to grow Arthur! We are all just following a hypothesis. We don’t know if it works. What if it doesn’t? What if it worked soon after, but now it’s gone? Will you still cum on my grandma and maybe drown her? I don’t think I want to risk that!”

I couldn’t articulate any answer to all that. Mimi had seemed so enthusiastic the whole day, she never betrayed the smaller sign of doubt about the possibility of growing her grandma and my mom. And now she had dismantled all that security.
“Then, what?” I asked after a moment. “What do we do? Your parents are reaching my mom. They may have found her by now. We should stop them!”
“No! Not necessarily.” She exclaimed and then hesitated a moment before going on. “We just need to know if the hypothesis is correct. If this … thing works.”

It was not just her expression, but also the fact that she was still kneeling on the ground, the fact the she looked down at her prey, the fact that she licked her lips.
“I … I don’t think this is a good idea!” I retreated one step.
“There’s no alternative and we don’t have much time! If it doesn’t work, we have to reach my parents and stop them before they make a big mistake!” She was extremely serious and yet her free hand was around her tit and her fingers were pinching her nipples.

I wasn’t sure this was a good idea. I didn’t like the idea of using two schoolmates as guinea pigs for a growing experiment. I was not sure if I wanted it to work on them. What if it worked, would we have had to deal with a supersized Samantha? How would that turn out with Mimi's envy? And also with an enormous Ellie! That would've been a whole lot of different problem I didn't even want to think about.

On the other hand Mimi was right, if it didn’t work my mom was in mortal danger, and we had who knows how little time to find it out and possibly go stop my in-laws. That also was a nightmare in its own right. If it really was the case that we’d have to stop them, this amounted to not just bumping into my girlfriend’s parents having sex, but intentionally doing so and with the purpose of interfering. I wanted to disappear.

My mom was the first directive in that incredible situation, the only axiom I could hang to in order to make any decision. I stepped forward. Mimi was aware of the urgency of the moment and didn’t waste a second. She grabbed my dick and drove it into her mouth. It was warm and already full wet. Her lips held their prize firm and her tongue slipped below it. Since I was far from hard, the tip of her tongue touched my sack for a second and that was the trigger. Blood rushed from my whole body in order to satisfy the giantess request. It took mere second for my penis to start growing. And with every blow it exited from her mouth stiffer and stiffer.

Mimi was fully focused on her job. One hand was still pinching the nipple and the other was firm holding the small ripped out cart. The incredibly small girl ware sitting on the floor surrounded by remains of the fruit juices and other products. Samantha was embracing Ellie which kept her head planted in her older cousin’s busty chest. Samantha didn’t look scared, and that shocked me. That girl was really one of a kind.

Mimi adjusted her position. She moved one of her legs from her initial position to one that allowed her to face me directly. This required her leg to stretch above the shopping mall. The movement allowed for several debris to fall from her sole and toes on the roof of the building and in the square. People were already fleeing in every direction seeking for safety. When her movement was over she was giving her back to the shopping mall in the most spectacular way. In the center of the square there was probably only Erika sitting on the ground still in shock. From her perspective the spectacle must have been epic.

She could clearly see Mimi’s ass and ass crack and her whole vulva hoovering over the mall like an alien mother ship. From below Erika could not say if her impressions were real, but it was hard to call real anything in that situation, but she had the perception the immense labia were pulsating, as if they were calling her. She drooled a little. Her trance was interrupted when giant pillars emerged from below the gigantic vagina and engraved it from every direction. The giantess was now touching herself.

That was a pointless gesture within the framework of the experiment we were running. But Mimi was not the kind of girl who provoked an orgasm without at least seeking one for herself. I was trying to remain in control of the whole situation. I was little worried that Mimi could be carried away too much by her sexual intents and the mall was in a precarious position right below her imposing bottom. The problem was that sex was akin to eating since we’d grown. That same beast experienced the first time we looked for food as giants, reemerged every time I came closer to have an orgasm. At least, it didn’t reemerge to the point of seizing control of my body. Otherwise, who knows?

I stood still, letting Mimi move back and forth sliding my cock on her tongue. But deep within the beast was shredding my self control. Visions of Mimi sitting intentionally on the shopping mall weren’t anymore image of fear but of lust and joy. Yet my mind jumped from one lustful thought to the next. I started imagining Hannah’s feet slowly stomping a desperate multitude of people. I wasn’t even the least turned off by the idea of Micheal using a building to pleasure himself, it looked like a nice invitation to join him. I felt like it was not just acceptable but desirable that same evening to have dinner with my titans-in-law, my gigantic fiance and my recently enlarged mother feasting on our helpless hometown finally liberated from any worry toward the puny inhabitants of the human world.

I could hear Mimi moaning for her well deserved orgasm but I could not stop the beast. I could not stop myself from willing to feed building after building to Mimi, one morsel at time, to capture vehicles and smear them on her boobs, to lick her soles immediately after she had used them to compress countless people into pulp. It was while imagining of licking between her toes to suck the juiciest part of that human mess, that finally I came into her mouth.

At first I didn’t realize it, but that wasn’t the best outcome. I hadn’t been able to contain myself and now our “experiment” was in her mouth. Mimi made a concerned stare. But she didn’t lose heart. She looked one last time at the half lemon containing Samantha and her cousin and without flinching she inserted it in her mouth like it was a minuscule pill. I was petrified, and when I heard her even moving a little the liquid in her mouth with her cheeks I felt shivers down my spine.

Nothing happened for a good minute. I could not move. Blood was slowly abandoning the cavities within my penis making it ruin toward the ground still covered in saliva and other fluids. Mimi was looking forward in the direction of nothing special. She was just waiting and hoping. And yet, nothing was happening. She was almost on the point of resigning, accepting her classmate’s fate and swallow when her cheeks inflated.

She looked like someone on the point of throwing up. And after a second wince she actually released the content of her maw. What emerged from her mouth was difficult at first to distinguish. But since it kept expanding it became clearer and clearer. Completely covered in a think stratum of sperm and saliva there was a swirl of naked arms and legs, hair and backs.

Samantha and Ellie were now completely entrenched in body fluids, disentangling from each other on Mimi’s palm. They were naked now, and far bigger. As tall as one of Mimi’s fingers, and their growth didn’t stop. Mimi had to use her other hand and finally released them on the ground. After another good minute the girls finally stopped growing and squirming. When they both regained full consciousness and started a series of attempts at standing up, they were as tall as Mimi’s foot was long, roughly a couple hundred feet, almost doubling the height of the shopping mall. Now it was far easier for me to distinguish their figures.

Samantha was gorgeous. She had long curly red hair and extremely light green eyes, her face covered in a thin veil of freckles, which continued on her neck, her upper chest and her arms. Her breast was massive, her belly was soft and very slightly swollen, her red hair were matched by an ordered bush of hair crowning her vulva. Her legs were long and thick, her ass was small but round. Ellie, her cousin was less impressive but still a very pretty girl. She had short light brown hair which she usually kept in check with a small black ribbon-shaped hair clip. Her eyes were big and green as those of her cousin, her nose was small and pointy, her lips were protruding and distinctively pink. Her chest was far less developed than Samantha’s, a BB at best. Her whole figure was thin and lean, her bush was darker than her hair.

Ellie was still clearly in shock and remained on the ground in a fetal position. Samantha which couldn’t still stand properly approached her crawling on the ground and embraced her caressing her head with one hand. With the other she was holding a diminutive shopping cart examining it like it contained all the necessary knowledge about her current condition. She couldn’t examine it longer because Mimi completely unconcerned by Ellie’s state grabbed them both with her hands and held them mid air in front of her face. Her expression was gleaming.


“It worked!” She celebrated.
I was extremely relieved that in fact it worked, at least in part. Samantha and Ellie had grown up to a decent size. They were like dolls in Mimi’s hand. Thrice the size of the woman that Elsa was holding captive. It worked. It didn’t go as expected, it never does. But on the other hand I wasn’t sure any alternate “ending” would’ve been preferable.

Ellie was protesting with her whole body to the fact of being held mid-air by Mimi. Growing seemed to have filled her up with renewed energy. She wasn’t the least less distressed, but that distress was not anymore just fear, it turned to anger. She kept screaming and protesting. Samantha was far more analytic. She was holding to Mimi’s finger like to the railing of a balcony, and she was looking down. She then looked up to Mimi which finally encountered her gaze. Once again they remained silent.

I started wondering if they were doing that in class as well. Must've been pretty awkward for their classmate to live their life in the constant midst of their own mexican stand-off. Finally Mimi spoke.
“Hi, Sam! Now it should be easier to communicate.”
Samantha didn’t say anything. After a moment of silence she just shrugged which made her tits bounce a little. The apparent disinterest of Samantha for the situation clearly upset Mimi which wanted to experiment the growing “method”, but clearly also wanted to turn Samantha’s world upside down, and even if she may have managed to do that in concrete, she wasn’t receiving the desired reaction.
She continued “Anyway, I want to apologize for all the … well, turmoil. I … Zack and me, we had to test a thing before going on with our … projects.” Ellie surely didn’t have the same capacity to keep calm as her older cousin and in fact she was the first one to articulate an answer to that, not completely sincere, apology.

“What have you done!? What did you do? Where are my clothes? What is happening? Answer me! You gigantic twat!”
She had tears in her eyes but she was clearly furious rather than sad. Growing surely put a lot of courage into her. Finally, Samantha spoke.
“Ellie! - she exclaimed peremptorily – Don’t be vulgar. That’s not a word to use!”
Ellie could not believe her ears, her mouth was wide open. “Sammie! What are you talking about. Look at us, look at you! We’re naked! And I don’t understand what’s going on!”
“Ellie, hold your tits?” Samantha interrupted her again. Ellie crossed her arms around her chest and expressed all her disappointment for her cousin’s words.
“I think … Mimi, which is now gigantic for some reasons, she just … she, grew us?” Samantha looked up at Mimi which looked less sure about how to answer that.
“I … I did … that, yeah!?” Her interrogative tone made me consider that it was now Samantha which was leading the conversation.

Ellie interrupted them “Grew us? Greeew us? What are you talking about? Oh my … oh my God! Oh … what do you have in that mind of yours, you insensitive idiot?”
“Ellie!” Samantha seemed surprised to hear that from her cousin. Maybe she just didn’t want to anger the still much bigger giantess, but she truly seemed upset because of the language.
“ ‘Ellie’, my butt!” Samantha widened her eyes. Ellie had gained really a lot of audacity from her growth. Standing up to a much bigger threat was already a convincing proof of courage, but standing up to her, was something Samantha could never imagine her cousin to be capable of.
“Look at us! Look at me! She abducted us, then she kept us prisoners while being a pervert in front of everyone. Finally she put us in her mouth with all that … Aaahhh!” This last verse was pronounced with all the possibly communicable disgust and rage.

For the first time, even Samantha looked like surprised. It wasn’t the sudden arrival of two gigantic schoolmates that left her without words, but to be stood up by her cousin. Ellie in the meanwhile was not even paying attention to Samantha anymore, nor to Mimi. She was just agitating and looking all around. Finally she turned to Mimi and screamed with her full lungs.
“Hey you! Madeline, listen to me! Put me down!”
“Ellie, I think you should calm down now!” Samantha tried to sound as authoritative as possible.
Ellie was intractable. “You mammoth moron! Can you hear me? Let me go! Now! Put me down!” She enhanced her request by starting to punch hard on the back of Mimi’s hand.

Mimi could hear her. Samantha could hear her too, to the point she couldn’t hear her own plead to stop. I could hear her screaming, and I suspect everyone else on the ground which was still too noisy or too stupid to not seek for repair. Erika for sure, which I could clearly distinguish on the edge of the square with Prathi making sweeping gestures to invite her inside. Mimi was a bit shocked by the boldness of her captive and looked to Samantha with a puzzled look, as if she was asking for instructions or at least a suggestion.

Ellie was still comparatively small to Mimi, but not small enough for her punches to pass completely unnoticed. Finally Mimi reacted by tightening her grip and bringing Ellie in front of her face.
“Hey you, Mouse! Shut the f*** up!” These words had the expected effect of shutting Ellie off. But Mimi immediately realized her mistake.

‘Mouse’ was no casual surname. Ellie had always been minute in stature and figure and her personality in every social context often matched her appearance. Since the first year of high school she had become a distinct target of bullying. Maybe it was because she was still a pretty girl and some of her classmates envied her. Most probably it was because teens feel threatened when someone doesn’t conform immediately to their social expectations and react almost reflexively to that with exclusion or open hostility.

Whatever the reason she had been called every kind of diminishing name until one day a girl in her class stole her case and found a picture of her as a child interpreting a mouse in the elementary school Christmas’ play. Since then, it had become usual for some bullies to call her “Mouse” in every unsupervised occasion and even to make squeaking noises when she was called by anyone. Worst, although was that also those that didn’t intend to bully her directly had adopted the habit to call her “Ellie Mouse” when she wasn’t around.

Normal Ellie had reached a certain level of desensitization to that surname. Giant Ellie was a different story though. Samantha wasn’t talking anymore. She was still in shock for the whole exchange. I was shocked and silent as well. I understood why Mimi had grown them. But it didn’t seem like a great idea anymore. Moreover, neither I of course, nor even Mimi, were ready for such a reaction from Ellie. Despite that reaction was, all things considered, the most rational and predictable of them all. The fact that that surname had slipped from Mimi’s mouth was a proof that she had lost control of the situation.

“Ellie, oh my … I am so sor … Aooouch!” Mimi was squeaking an apology when Ellie outside herself for the rage, the fear and who knows what else had used all her strength and motion capacity to attack Mimi’s hand with her hands and nails and from that position she had bit her harshly. For the first time since we were grown, I saw a giant shedding a drop of blood. The reflex was even faster than the pain. The hand opened and Ellie fell down.

Up to that moment, I had been just a useless witness of the whole scene. But seeing Ellie tumbling down off Mimi’s body activated something in me. I jumped toward her. This, in hindsight, could be clearly distinguished as a huge mistake. I tripped with my arms stretched forward in order to grab the falling giantess. This stunt made Mimi lose her balance in the attempt to avoid me. I was able not to fall completely flat on the floor but just on my knees and even agile enough to actually catch Ellie just a couple inches, but most probably several feet, from the ground.

Mimi, instead, tripped backward and couldn’t stop her fall in any way. She landed on her butt thunderously, determining a terrifyingly violent shockwave which I myself could clearly feel with my sole and knee. Unfortunately, also the inorganic structures nearby felt the shockwave. It was like a very small and localized disastrous earthquake. Everything not just beneath her ass, but also in a certain surrounding area was obliterated. Cracks opened in the tarmac deep enough for cars to fit inside completely.

The mall’s structure didn’t stand a chance. The side which was closer to the point of the impact crumbled down immediately. The glass which covered almost the whole external surface shattered and exploded in every direction. The big doughnut shape was irremediably ruined. At best it looked like someone had bit off a considerable chunk of it on the side where Mimi had landed. In the fall, she had also let Samantha slip from her other hand. But the red haired giantess had luckily landed face down into her pubic bush. 

Everyone on the ground felt the shock wave for sure. Immediately after, nobody was standing. After a couple seconds, as soon as each person exited the state of shock, they stood up, helped those closer to them and rushed away. In one last attempt to seek refuge. Whatever the actual intentions of those titans, they'd proven enough they were incredibly dangerous and the only option was to escape the situation as fast as possible. I was still there, kneeling down, with my arms stretched and Ellie laying on them panting vigorously.
“F**k, Zack! You should be more careful. My butt hurts a lot!” Mimi said gaining a sitting position and massaging her left hip.