- Text Size +

Elsa was placidly napping above the modern city on the coast and her light snoring filled the surrounding hills with a rhythmic roar. She was supposed to keep an eye on those two scoundrels of Artie and Jo. But she knew for a fact that she didn’t really have to. The two youngest, most fragile and inexperienced of them all, the two tiny kids which she had been left with, were still the two most fierce and mighty creatures on the planet. Entire cities could do very few but bow to that couple of forces of nature.

Hence she had followed their innocent wandering into the sea for a while, quenching her appetite by detaching a building from the center of a block in the city, and savoring it one floor at a time. She had done so, laying with her back and head rested on the hills behind the city, her bottom deeply planted where once several human constructions stood. And thus, the compound of satiety and a general mood of never before experienced sense of control, lulled her softly into a dreamless sleep. The only thing in the world which was still potentially a problem, despite a very small one, had found a temporary solution which allowed her not to think about it too much.

Carol had fainted after the commotion of the night before. Elsa had even forgot about her in her eating spree which had destroyed a good fifth of the older city just to fill her stomach. But even after her buffet, and the peculiar after-meal offered by Micheal and Hannah, she had found her still unconscious in the center of the Ohelim’s park. Hannah had asked her what she wanted to do with the small psychopath, and her first instinct had been to just flatten her body with her foot like a cockroach. But something stopped her.

On the one hand, she had had time to reflect on the titanic condition in general, and could see that the crimes of Carol were very small, at least in quantity, compared to those of the people her size. She had witnessed the little, adorable Jo terminate the existence of several tens of people just out of boredom in the short span of her conversation with Hannah. Carol’s body count was still somewhere between what she had done to her abuser when she was a human, and what she had done mostly as an accident to Mrs. Kimki. Elsa could not be sure, but she was pretty confident her first meal as a titaness had included hundreds of people. Just as innocent as the woman on the balcony, and like her, all dissolved into the stomach of an immense being. Countelss more had been flattened under her feet during all her trips back and forth from Hannah and Michal’s former apartment. Could she really punish Carol? It seemed at least a bit hypocritical. All things considered, the younger giantess had been kind to Arthur, as a human. To the point of risking her life to save him on the beach staircase, to bring him to a safe place and keep him safe until they finally rejoined. Of course she turned into a danger after her growth. But circumstances had been kind of complicated. Was it really possible to exert a final judgment?

On the other hand, also a far less noble consideration had stopped her from acting. If ever in the future she may decide it was for the better to get rid of the mice-sized giantess, she didn’t want it to be when she was unconscious. She wanted Carol to know she was going to be squished, or digested, by her. For the time being she had decided to keep her as her possession and nobody had presented the smallest objection to that. She had, thus, picked the diminutive body of the bruised giantess and had tightened it to herself using a lock of her hair to tie her arms and torso together.

While Elsa was resting on the hills falling into sleep with small burps, the smaller giantess was still hanging unconscious from her hair and was now laying face down onto the skin of the left boob of the titanic mother. It was only the danger of suffocation that finally procured a shock to her brain functions and activated the whole machine again.

Elsa was in fact among those kind of people that suffered from summer heatwaves. That afternoon, despite being on the coast, there was close to no wind at all, and the temperature was pretty high indeed. The sleeping goddess’ body rapidly covered in drops of sweat which formed pearly constellations. The smaller drops coagulated into larger ones and finally they ceded under the force of gravity which made them slowly tumble along her skin forming streams large enough to host small boats.

The sweat formed of course mainly in all those points which were less exposed to the feeble current and skin entered into contact with further skin. Under her armpits and in all those points where her arms and hands, crossed above Elsa’s belly, touched the torso. Hence her hips were traversed by several lines of the sour liquid following the curves of her body, slowing down considerably when passing above her butt and finally reaching the ground below where they were already forming small ponds, imperceptible to the titaness, but big enough to displace cars, branches and other smaller debris of the remains of the city. Less sweat was instead that which formed on her neck, and it flowed more slowly down her collarbone and her boobs. A relevant part of this started forming a small pond in the spot of Elsa’s tit which had imperceptibly sunk under the tons of weight of Carol’s body. Since the giantess was laying face down the sweat engulfed her face and when her mouth widened gasping for air, the warm liquid entered her throat with a burning sensation which finally woke up the woman.

In the violent cough attack interrupted by several gags to puke out the sweat of Elsa and who knows what other bodily fluids from the evening before, Carol regained consciousness little by little. Her mind was constantly traveling back and forth between the pain signals coming first and foremost from her chest, but also from all the spot which were still bruised all along her body figure, and flashback of the hours in which she was sleeping.

She had faint memories of the trick the bigger giants had played on her, of the sense of defeat and the will of vengeance which had been frustrated by the explosion. She had even less clear memories of the time in which she was mostly unconscious. Voices of the giants talking, gulping, moaning, snoring and talking again. She really couldn’t recollect anything.

What she found out soon after having finally been able to stop coughing was that she was tied up very tight. She couldn’t move her arm the slightest, and she had to work a lot with her legs to finally conquer a sitting position on the shakey ground she was laying on. After she was a tad more comfortable, and still aching for having been tied up so long, she gave a look around. First thing first she could see the sea in front of her, the afternoon sky, the hills on the side. It was almost pleasant.

But she had very little time to contemplate nature. She looked down and looked at the ropes constricting her body, and immediately realized where she was sitting. A final look to the side gave her the bleak confirmation. She was sitting on the voluminous chest of her nemesis, Elsa. The face of the titaness was right above her with a stupid expression and the mouth open wide to accommodate her snores. She hated all of that immediately. She started forcing the hair in which she was entangled but to no avail. She was seemingly trapped or too weak to really tear them.

She considered what may have happened. She was running toward the building where Arthur was hiding. Did she really want to hurt him? She couldn’t tell. The whole time she was holding the kid hostage, she was bluffing. She wasn’t really intentioned to hurt the kid. She liked him instinctively. In general, she always liked kids. She may have been a very joyful and talented teacher in an elementary school, had she had a better life. But that were the cards she had been given. And this whole growing thing, was the first concrete opportunity to stand out and start taking back what life had ripped her off.

But an obstacle had emerged in that path to redemption. An unbearably dull and unfathomably large one. That fat cow of Elsa which deserved only to squeal and perish under her, was instead now in complete control of her body and her life. Carol could see it was the early afternoon. She must’ve slept for sixteen hours or more. And in all that time, Elsa surely had plenty of occasion to kill her if she wanted.

She gave a further look at the immense slag. She was even bigger in comparison then Carol was compared to a human. She could’ve squashed her head with two finger and hardly noticing it. That, at least, was what Carol really wished she could do to the blond behemoth she was sitting on. Yet she was still alive. Bruised, sore, almost drowned, tied up like a calf in those old westerns, but alive. Hence the colossal cow had spared her. Out of compassion? In Carol’s worldview, it was most probably because Elsa lacked the minimal fantasy to do otherwise. Whatever the reason, it seemed that at least she was not going to die soon.

The second train of thought that entered the battered station of her consciousness, concerned Arthur. Last time she saw the kid, it was in her hand, jumping back on the fatal balcony belonging to the family of titans. Then she had lost sight of him, focused as she was on the far more poignant view of the male titan’s cock being stroked in order to deliver the deeply desired liquid. The liquid Carol longed for never came, and was instead replaced by a stream of piss so strong it had hit her like cannonball and blasted her body down into a building on the side of the park. She had recovered from that, and still covered in the hot liquid and its unrecognizable stench, she had made her run toward the building and Arthur. And then she had been hit by a truck or something like that. Far more powerful of the yellow stream.

Her memories were blurry. It was like a wall, hitting her face first. A tall and thin wall whose shadow kept enlarging while her awareness was fading. An enlarging wall had hit her while she was running toward the building where Arthur was hiding. The building where the Yates lived. The building where they had gone hours before to look for the honey. And then it clicked.

The boy must’ve found more honey, he had eaten it, and he had grown, like his mother. That thought was infuriating. All these already privileged people had received such gift almost involuntarily. Every single one of them had had just to eat a bit of honey to be gifted with the full effect of growth. Thinking about what she, instead, had had to go through, moreover resulting in nothing, she almost couldn’t hold herself from screaming all her frustration and anger.

Yet, there was hope. No certainty, not even good chances, but some hope. If the kid had found more honey, there may be even more back there. She considered the thing a little. The building had in fact exploded in front of her. So whatever was in it had been involved in the destruction. If there still was honey, it was probably almost impossible to distinguish it from the general mess. But she couldn’t leave behind even the slightest chance. She had to risk it. To find the honey, to obtain her absolutely deserved growth and possibly even finally take her awaited revenge on the fat cow once the ground was leveled.

But she was still trapped. She stood up with all the due struggle and always in a precarious balance given the surface she was provided with. Then she started walking, dragging the flock of hair she was tied to back and forth. She tested how far she would go which amounted to a few steps on the side and six or seven circa forward. The last of these put her right above Elsa’s areola and she could put a foot on the titaness' nipple to push herself a bit more forward. She considered jumping down to see if the hair would have resisted her weight, but she immediately reconsidered since that move would’ve probably failed and surely woke up Elsa.

She did a pirouette in order to make it so that the flock she was tied to made another round in front of her face and sat down right before the nipple. Then she bit down on the hair. Her plan was clear, she was going to try and cut her ties with her teeth. To her Elsa’s hair were just as thick as cables, thus she had to work on just a bunch a time. It was going to be a long work, and there was no guarantee it would be over before the titaness would wake up. But it was her only chance, and if the situation was going to require it, she was going for the plan b. She had sat so close to the edge of the boob because if the giantess were to give sign of regaining wakefulness, she was going to jump.

Ignoring her hunger, her thirst and her pain, she started chewing down while looking at the horizon symbol of the freedom she so starkly was seeking. Beyond the blurry line of the Earth’s curvature, she caught glimpses of shadows moving. Squinting her eyes, she could see it was probably another two titans far into the sea. She couldn’t know who the titans were, and she couldn’t care less.