- Text Size +

Micheal and Hannah, were fortunately not indulging in more intimacy than before. On the bad side, it seemed like they’d already started eating, or at least nibbling on the city. There were small cloud of smoke or dust where they had removed buildings from the floor. It wasn’t easy to assess from our position but the road away from the town was still pretty busy so we could conclude evacuation hadn’t finished yet.
“Mom, dad! What are you doing?”
“Sorry honey, we were getting a bit bored waiting for you!” The giantess excused.
“There’s still people around, it’s dangerous. Please, be more careful.”
“Don’t worry sweety, we are being careful. We made sure it was just some sparse empty building.” Micheal reassured his daughter.
“Right! We wanted to share the small stadium with you, but you kept not coming.” Hannah smiled in our direction.
I could see remains buildings or vehicles between her teeth.
“Plus, it’s been more than the thirty minutes promised. These people are either very slow or very impolite.” This last line was directed to the citizens. Disproving Hannah’s word people were stuffing their cars and car roofs with all kind of luggage running up and down or rushing through the street at least for what the necessary traffic consented.
“Okay, but now stop!” Mimi said firmly.
“Okay, okay honey. We will wait a little more.” She then put her face right on top of the city setting a good portion of it in her shadow.
“Come on little bugs. We are starving out here. If I could, I’d already left a bad grade on service.”
“Mom, that’s not a restaurant!”
I thought Hannah was playing as if it was because she liked it and she wanted for that thing to look less strange. I realized that the effort to be there for one another was very strong on the part of Mimi’s parents. She was trying her best to make everyone happy and serene. Like every parent would do, also those immeasurably huge. So I stepped in on her side.
“Come on, Mimi. Don’t be to harsh.” I caressed her on her arm. She finished sitting on my side. Then all the four of us observed in silence the evacuation going on a little while.

“You know, we made another incredible discovery!” Mimi said still observing the apparently slow and actually frenetic rush for safety of the townspeople.
“What is it, sweetheart?” Micheal asked.
“Growth gave us another incredible feature! It seems that we can digest everything pretty well … except, many seeds!” Mimi’s parents were puzzled but could not even formulate a complete sentence to syndicate that last phrase. She continued in full enthusiasm Maybe it was because now her belly was completely empty, maybe it was to ease the tension with her parents a little.

But while everyone was still, watching and waiting the minuscule drama finishing unfolding, Mimi extended one arm and reached for the clock tower. She used her thumb and two fingers and plucked it from its foundations like it was a piece of Lego blocks. Everyone stared at her in disbelief. She put the tip of the tower in her mouth, her lips engulfed the section with the clock completely and came down at least to half the building’s height. She then as slowly as she had acted so far bit down with a small but audible crunch. She then started chewing while we were all silent. I suspect to the ground there was a lot of noise produced by the fact that a whole building was being chewed. But to us it was like Mimi was chewing on a cookie in a silent room.

“Ehi! That’s unfair!” Her father commented laughing.
“No, ipff nought! Thiff parv of the ffithy iff empvy!” she justified herself before swallowing.
“Well – Hannah commented – if the timer’s up … more or less, I guess the lunch is ready. Bot appetit.”
It was the signal of doom. The first to go was Micheal that grabbed a section of the old walls surrounding the eastern part of the city and ripping it from the mountains. Some small buildings collapsed and some abandoned cars fell along the hillside. In the short time available to leave their hometown forever, many must have chosen to focus on other possession rather than their second car.

Everyone else was already engaged with some other part of the city. Buildings had an unexpectedly different flavor than the street in the mountains. Closer to that of the mansions, even though this second one was more of a fading reminiscence rather than a proper memory. What I appreciated the most was the fact that wherever the original hunger madness had come from, it was nowhere near. I could retain both my consciousness and my sense of agency while plucking small construction from the ground and slowly chewing on them. And the same seemed to be happening for Mimi and her family.

It was a normal lunch with your girlfriend’s family. Something pretty embarrassing, but not an “I am a gigantic monster consuming cities” level of embarrassment. And yet, there I was. A gigantic monster consuming a small town. This constant consideration pushed me to be pretty careful in choosing every next morsel. I was pretty worried Mimi’s clock tower disruption had been a bit rushed and there could still be more than a person in the streets or worse the buildings. I observed Mimi for a while, she also looked like she was carefully selecting her food. I wondered if she was moved by the same worry or just very attentive to not miss any chance to a new flavor.

A further glance at Hannah and Micheal which were leaning on each other while eating revealed a generational gap on this. Younger titans were more attentive to their environment, older titans were a bit less concerned about it. One person’s way of eating reveals something of their personality, or maybe it just gives the beholders a certain impression of that person.

Micheal was a generous eater, he reached with his long arms in every direction like he didn’t want to know what was going to come next and let his hands the freedom to bring him a surprise at every bite. This in unison with an unusual rapidity in chewing and swallowing made him look like a terrifying city plowing machine.

Hannah seemed to be more methodical but nonetheless voracious. She didn’t reach for whatever her arms could reach, but instead was proceeding with a plan, conscious or unconscious it was difficult to say. She had started from a house on the edge of the hill and from there she was eating one by one the neighboring ones. This difference in style reflected in the city, or at least the remains of it.

In front of Micheal there were large portion of the city barely untouched and completely grazed patches where it wasn’t difficult to recognize even the trace of his fingers excavating the ground. In front of Hanna there was a homogeneous expanse of ruins that clearly signaled what construction where missing; the streets barely touched by the destruction highlighted the absence of the consumed buildings. For five or more minutes nobody spoke and we just kept eating.

The silence was suddenly interrupted by Hannah’s request.
“Mimi, can you pass me that church over there. I’d really have a bite.” Mimi looked very puzzled at her mother. More often that it’s noticed, in life, everyone engages in social activities which seem absolutely normal if nobody utters anything about them. And as soon as someone puts even the most infinitesimal part of the situation into words, it renders the truth about it in such a way that the whole of it appear like under a distorting lens.

On the one hand, Hannah’s request was normal, she wanted to try something different on offer. On the other hand, she had just treated a church like a slice of garlic bread. It felt so strange that this was the reality that nobody dared to say anything. After another couple second of hesitation, Mimi grabbed the church with her left hand and teared it from the ground with ease. She then proceeded to pass it to her mother. I looked at the whole operation like it was a very delicate transport. In reality, Mimi wasn’t very careful in treating the structure. Hannah wasn’t the least discouraged, snatched the church from her daughter’s hand and bit it in one fluid motion, like she wanted to erase that whole pause by gulping the temple down.

The last thing that captured my eyes was the fact that Mimi had teared the upper structure of the church. The floor with all the benches was almost untouched in its original location. It looked like wherever we watched there were traces of the bygone buildings. I wondered what would the city look like when the lunch had been over.

Unfortunately for me, it was not the last strange moment. Just a minute later I saw Hannah taking a red vehicle from behind a building with a post office sign. I couldn’t see it very well, but I could observe the giantess looking inside the vehicle and smiling before putting it into her mouth. She noticed that I was looking at her, I got red for the fact of having been caught staring, but she winked and smiled again while chewing her small prey. The vague fear that the vehicle may not be empty found an unsettling increase in probability.

Mimi had reassured me that all of us were on the same side and we would all discourage her grandma from taking advantage of her power. This last act was a further confirmation that Mimi’s words were backed up by lesser and lesser fact. Maybe the best thing was not that of having more giants around but less. The major problem was I had no idea how to do that. Another problem was that nobody seemed to think the same. For that moment, the best path was to find my mother and grow her. Maybe she would have been my first ally, or at least would have thought what was the best thing to do.

The lunch continued for a while with Micheal’s remarks on the landscapes, and the history of those lands. In the end, against my expectations, more than a third of the city was still standing even though more than one belly was swollen. From up there the city looked like the outcome of an apocalyptic earthquake. Even if the dust was not set above the ruins, it was possible to recognize more than one shadow rushing from one location to another.

Evidently, many didn’t have the time to leave the city before and had to flee from one building to the next hoping for it not to be on the menu. Above all, that was the main problem. Even in the absence of actual harmful intentions, giants were too dangerous for such diminutive beings like normal people.
“That was a very good meal!” Hannah commented.
“Yeah, it was.” Mimi continued.
"I mean ... this could become a thing! Like eating all together. It's ... nice!"

To my eyes, it didn't seem nice at all. The city lied there in shambles. There were even small fires or tubes leaking water as a last testimony of buildings which were now being digested. But Hannah's tone wasn't directly malevolent. She wasn't talking of the destructive part, but of the family bonding one. It was always this the fundamental ambiguity. Every single gesture, every instant of this one giant life, was both things at once. It was a series of normal, everydaylike or even kind and nice gestures from one perspective and senseless and homongous destruction from another. In all this, Hannah really was investing all her efforts at easing as much as possible that shift. To erase the human perspective and make the titans' one the only one allowed in the conversation. I didn't like where all this was going, but I also didn't felt like condemning her for trying to keep her family together.

“We should go. It’s still a good stretch to our destination, and we should move before your father gets sleepy.” Hannah commanded.
“I don’t get sleepy! - Micheal protested – I just like to help my stomach digest better.”
“Come on, you lazy bear” Hannah didn’t want to listen more excuses. We got up one by one and set our direction. It was Micheal that was guiding us all, and we in return hoped his sense of direction was at least half as good as he liked to describe it. After half an hour or so, Micheal and Hanna profited from a mountain range not too far to … test the ponderous new capacity discovered by Mimi in the cave.

Despite my protests Mimi waited no more than ten seconds after her parents disappeared behind the closer mountain to grasp my crotch and started massaging. She didn’t listen to my counterarguments and neither did my crotch. In a matter of second I was humping her from behind standing in the center of the plane. She started fingering herself, and had a first orgasm. I took that as a permit and exited her vagina. A choice that attracted her groans at least until I put my gland back in contact with her skin. Just, instead of sliding it down to where it had just been moments before, I guided it up until it got stuck in the small pit of her anus.
“What are you …!” She was interrupted in her formulation by my first push. As soon as she got her breath back she could just express her prayer
“Don’t … don’t you dare stopping!” She gripped my hip and squeezed. I pushed two more times and I was inside. I could not move as freely, because it was extremely tight. But I could perform at least five or six thrusts before her second orgasm. Mimi also had the nerve to remark its intensity by slamming her right foot on the ground causing a small earthquake which raised a visible cloud of dust.

She came to her senses five seconds later. I was immobilized by this last gesture of her and she took advantage of this to step forward and liberate herself from my grip. I tried to protest but she shushed me and said “You gotta preserve this for later, it will be needed.”
“What …?” Then I recalled what was the core of our strategy to grow my mother and her grandma. I was still trying to figure out a non-embarrassing way to do that, but as soon as I grappled with the idea all my defense mechanism pushed me away from thinking too much about it.

She kissed me on the cheek, then she squatted two or three step away from me to take a pee right on top of what looked like a gas station erasing it. I thought it would be best to follow her example. I also hoped that by peeing, my cock would just soften before her parents came back. Luckily it worked for the most part. I peed on a hill trying to avoid human construction, but the stream leaped over the small pile of earth and slid down on a rural road. Countrymen wouldn’t be happy, but if my pee had even a fraction of my other dejection’s power they’d rejoice in front of the best harvest of their lives.

Hannah and Micheal re-united with us a couple minutes later and we kept moving toward our hometown. It took, in fact, another couple of hours to get there on foot. We had traversed planes and climbed over small hills, the more we got closer the more landmarks I recognized. It was an estranging experience. I could see from this new perspective places I had visited once or more than once.

A water park in the inland, this or that small town, a fenced wood where all the students of my region used to have school trips. When I had been there the first (or the last) time, they were places.

Now that I looked at them from above, they looked like ornaments on the ground, decorative patches. The giant pool of the water park, which was intended to host hundreds at once, was barely larger than the surface of my foot, and its deepest waters would hardly reach half of my pinkie. All the water in use in the park in that moment was probably less than a tenth of that I had peed before.

A small restaurant my mom and I had visited a few times which was attached to a farm was trampled by Hannah which kept walking like nothing happened. A moment before there stood that childhood memory, a moment later there was just flattened rubles within the shape of Mimi’s mom sole. It felt a bit brutal and sad, but also slightly arousing. It was like a part of me was allowing Hannah to trample the remnants of my human past. It felt like she was doing it for my wellness, to help my detachment process. In reality, probably she just saw the little thing and thought it would be satisfying to cover it all with her foot. And yet I felt like I had accepted for every human construction to be crushed if it was under her feet.

Finally I could clearly recognize the interstate which led to our final destination. Our region was densely urbanized, so we decided to stop before actually reaching our hometown. Hannah spoke.
“Well, your father and I have decided to act this way. It is better for the four of us to split up. We could cause less … commotion, and we will achieve our task faster. We will go look for Cynthia, while you two are going up to your grandmother’s house.”
Mimi was listening and nodding. I was caught a bit off guard from that plan, I thought I was going to reach my mother first. I naively thought it would be better if I was the first giant she saw in flesh and blood. On the other hand I thought about what was “our task” and I felt a bit of relief for the fact of not having to ejaculate in the presence of my mom. Maybe it was better to reunite only once we could actually hug each other. I nodded following Mimi’s example, but still a sort of inquietude traversed my mind.

Visions of Mimi’s parents casually crushing my whole neighborhood looking for my mom were far from appealing. And yet, they were useful. I, in fact, remembered that it was Sunday and that Sunday was my mom’s field trip day. In the summer she loved to take the Sunday for herself and hike along mountain trails. And there were hundreds of those. I communicated this fact and everyone looked a little lost as a consequence. To look for a person in the labyrinth of mountain trails looked like the classic needle-in-haystack situation.

Hannah and Micheal said they would have done everything necessary to find her. It was meant as a reassurance but it sounded a bit sinister anyway. I tried to stay positive and control the surge of anxiety that whole situation was generating. On the one hand, there were really too many trails to look, on the other I could list a good bunch which I thought should be excluded due to fact that they were either too easy or too crowded for a person that looked just for an occasion the get lost in the wood, away from the human presence that overwhelmed her during the whole week.

My exclusion of the probably most crowded mountains was also at least in part directed at pushing my two titans-in-law away from any temptation to wreak havoc at the damage of unsuspecting trekkers. In general, I was worried about every possible scenario. Even in the best of cases, Micheal and Hannah were going to stomp up to the right mountains causing earthquakes and minor landslides. If that wasn’t enough they would sweep through the trees and the rocks in order to find my mother pretty much uninterested in the general chaos which these actions could generate and when even they would manage to find her, it was all a gamble regarding if they’d be able to pick her up without hurting her, and finally actually grow her, through a method which seemed extremely embarrassing to think about and anyway was still completely untested.

Summing it up, it was difficult to remove from my head images of my mom trampled by giant feet, caught in a crevice created by earthquakes, run over by a landslide, splattered between immense fingertips, devoured by a gigantic vulva or finally drowned in … oh my goodness! I looked immoble outside but I was short of breath and my brain was on shutdown. Mimi was the only one to guess my internal processing of the situation, maybe she shared at least part of the worry, and she started caressing my back in order to calm me down. She also added as a concluding remark on our briefing session.
“Well, it’s already late in the afternoon and we need to move before the sun starts going down the horizon. We will go into town looking for grandma and you will reach Cynthia!”
Her parents nodded in agreement.
“Okay, then. See you before it’s evening I hope! And have fun” The wink with which Hannah concluded her wishes was both sinister and awkward.