- Text Size +

Everything had come back to my mind. The mindless eating, to whom the razed valley behind us was a faithful testimony. The discussion with Mimi about what to do next, and the very little relief it had procured. Mimi was already awake, she smiled when she caught my gaze directed at her naked body. We kissed. It was pleasant, yet there was a part of me disappointed that once again I'd woken up from my sleep but not from that whole dream ... or nightmare.

Mimi's breath tasted of pine, I guess it was quite the same for mine. We started collecting trees and other stuff around us for a quick and mindless breakfast. We thought it was a good idea to approach the city with our belly as full as possible not to risk another hunger attack. Surprisingly, nothing similar happened. I felt in full control of my action, when even a little stiff for having slept on the bare ground. After a while, we stood up and looked around to orient ourselves.

Walking and eating in silence we traced our way back out of the mountains and in front of the sea. Mimi got on her knees in front of me.
“What? Again?”
“Well, if we are going to meet my family, I think we won’t have … the occasion. So I wanted my breakfast to be complete.” She smiled and started licking the tip of my cock which wasn't on her same page at the moment. A condition, though, that didn’t last more than thirty seconds. A minute later I was already rock hard touching her palate with my gland. After a couple more minutes I took her from her armpits and raised her. She protested with muffled noises. I kissed her and turned her around.
“Hey what …?” I pushed her back and she almost fell on some hills. Then I inserted my shaft into her and thrust slowly. I was still a little bit dizzy for the poor sleep, but the more I kept going the more I gained momentum. She started touching her clitoris down below. I couldn’t see it, but I could feel the fingers she was not directly using involuntarily caressing my testicles at every thrust. Ten or so minutes of this morning fitness routine, and she came. Although, she asked me to not stop and it took her only a couple more minutes to come again. Her legs arched a little. When I declared I was almost there she moved forward and then turned herself back facing me … well a part of me and attacked it like a cat chasing a mice.
“mmmf … how salty am I! Well … we have no time for you to wash it.” She commented. Then she started sucking pretty hard.

I put both my hands on the sides of her head like a strange headphone set, but neither I pushed or pulled. She tightened the grip with her lips and started licking the basis of my gland with increasing force and velocity. I could not hold it very longer. It took more than thirty seconds for me to unload it all. Mimi had to swallow the first surge while I was still ejaculating. After a while she swallowed what remained and detached. A rivulet of saliva and other stuff was slowly making its way from the side of her mouth. She brushed it off with her arm and stood up on my side.

“Come and kiss me now!” She teased me. I kissed her on the cleanest cheek.
“Good luck explaining that to my parents.” She joked.
“Well they don’t need to know everything. And besides, I am more worried of what they may be doing.”
“Come on, gross!”
“What, can’t you imagine Mitch and Hannah having their best time upon a city?”
“Okay, you’re starting to make me regret my plan.” I laughed, she replied with a large smile.
“Jokes apart, the city is behind that crest.”

It was true, i could recognize it because it was the same one you would see once left the haighway leading to the coast. I felt pretty anxious. One war or another we were going to encounter Mimi's family. They had either grown or not. But neither case seemed particularly appealing. If they hadn't grown, and there was no actual explanation for why me and her instead had, it would've been disconcertingly embarrassing to present to them, naked, a couple thousand feet tall and in the presence of all the damages we had procured to the city the day before. If they instead had grown, they would've been just as big, just as culpable of a similar if not bigger amount of damages to civilian structures, and most terrifyingly of it all, just as naked.

“What’s the plan?” I asked.
“Well, we go there. If my parents are back form the city of corals, we will reunite. And then we will take the honey.”
“Yeah, about that part … how do you plan entering the city?”
“What do you mean?”
“I mean, one of my foot is larger than any street there. If we enter the city we will destroy countless buildings!”
Mimi thought about this possibility. “I don’t know. I guess we will need to find the solution there on the spot.”
“Mimi …”
“What now?”
“You are pretty confident your parents grew too.”
“If they didn’t, it means it wasn’t the honey and we will need to make a whole new plan.”
“To grow everyone? Even if it's just the two of us?”
She didn’t answer immediately but kept walking a step ahead of me.
“I don’t know. If we are all big, it’s a thing, if we are not, it’s another. I really don’t know.”

I understood that maybe to put all the burden of planning our life as giants on her shoulders wasn’t very kind, or intelligent of me. Mimi was the smartest girl I’ve ever met, but she was still just a girl.
“Well, I guess we will see then!” I said while grabbing her hand and squeezing it a little. She squeezed back and smiled. I kissed her on the cheek and started carressing her back. I wanted her to feel I stood by her side, no matter what. But I really couldn't which option to root for. Nevertheless, I never had enough time to evaluate our possibilities, because before we could turn the side of the mountain crest extending into the sea, the strangest and most normal thing appeared from behind it. A small boy, with brown air jumping back from something and protecting himself with his arms extended in front of him.

The splash of sea water that followed gave all the required context to the scene. Just to complete the context … the boy was small and thin, but still more than a thousand feet tall, and the small splash of water which hit him regardless of his attempt at protecting himself must’ve been several thousands tons of water. After the boy could clear his eyes from the salty liquid, he turned around probably alerted by our steps splashing in the sea below. He widened his mouth as much as physically possible, and we were doing the same. I was trying to articulate thoughts and kind of babbling, Mimi was standing still and stiff as an alerted cat. The boys was the first one to talk, he kind of screamed but not to the highest volume.
“Mooooom! Mom, come here! There’s people.” And then the world kept going wilder and wilder.

From behind the mountain another titanic figure appeared. In comparison to the small boy, her figure looked immeasurable. And still she was kind of a specimen herself. She was not thin at all. Her legs were as thick as pillars, her hips as wide as my whole torso was high and her tits were each one as big as the boy’s head. She was completely naked, her face was sweet and calm and she was smiling at her son. Her hair were blond and straight falling down behind her back.
“Artie. What is it?”
She caressed the boy’s face. The little dude replied just by elongating his right arm in our general direction. The mother followed the hint and finally she was facing the both of us. I was close to faint, I don’t know what Mimi was like, but she felt like she could explode just by touching her skin. The ginormous woman seemed worried just for a moment, then she smiled with her mouth wide open.

“Oh god! You’re here! That’s great! Zack and Mimi right? My name is Elsa, and this little scoundrel is Arthur.”
She brushed the kid’s hair. We couldn’t answer anything. The titaness made a couple step to get right in front of us. Her feet sunk into the sea causing tidal waves to reach the cove we had … used the day before, and submerge half of the beach.
“I guess it’s a big surprise for you to see someone at this height. Eh?! Don’t worry, it’s the same almost to anyone. And, even if you don’t know, we already met yesterday. On the beach.”
This last remark made me think about what Mimi and I had done on the beach. To discover someone witnessed it was upsetting enough. I mean, clearly more than someone witnessed it. But it was the small people, not someone ... someone. I was marveled by the fact that, at that point, I already divided the world between small people and someones.

Mimi had recovered her posture and her attitude. She extended her arm with her hand wide open.
“My name is Magdalene, but you can call me Mimi. And this is Zack, my boyfriend.” The giantess didn’t shake Mimi’s hand, she grabbed it and dragged the girl toward her body. Mimi’s head landed just a bit over her right boob and then the colossal lady hugged her, she extended the other arm in my direction, I tried to shake her hand as well, but she refused and hugged me also. I was a bit taller than her. It was pretty embarrassing for many reasons. I could both feel the gigantic left nipple of the giantess ramming just under my chest and that my cock was still not dry pressed against her leg. After another couple second of total shame she let us go.

Mimi directed her attention on the boy and presented to him by a handshake. I did the same to flee the gaze of the mother. The child was still evaluating if our appearance was a good or a bad thing, but anyone could've guessed he was already sort of enamored of Mimi's attitude and tone of voice. After a couple more seconds of complete awkwardness Mimi talked.
“I am … sorry ma’am. But you told me we met before. How so? And how do you know our names?” She inquired.
The giantess smiled confident. “In regard to the first question … let’s say Artie and me … we were on the beach when you first grew yesterday afternoon. And we came in close contact due to that fact.”
“Hey, now I recognize her! - the boy exclaimed – She is the giant lady of yesterday on the beach.”
“Of course she is. We talked about it this morning. She’s Mimi!”
Artie did his calculations and then concluded “Eheh, we walked under her butt!” Mimi was outraged and her face had got completely red. I was embarrassed too, but I had also to suppress a laugh. My effort didn’t go unnoticed and the way Mimi stared at me in that hilarious moment made me understand she would’ve no remorse at ripping my throat open if I’d ever dare to laugh.
“Wording! - the woman exclaimed, then she looked back at us – In regard to the second question, I think the best thing to do is to follow me right behind the corner”
The light blond titaness pointed at the mountain and smiled. We shut our mouths and walked behind her. She held the hand of her son and turned the corner in a couple steps. We followed immediately after and what we saw was beyond any possible imagination.

The familiar city landscape was not very different from what we had left the day before. The lower city extended behind the very long beach up to the mountains and the city above lurking on the hills on the other extremity of the bay. Some peak of smoke could be distinguished slowly raising from the outline of the city, but it was difficult to say what was going on up there from our position. It was like a very small cove. Pretty larger than the one we took just for us, but still a small cozy cove to relax in front of the sea surrounded by the mountain under a summer blue sky. And as such it was being treated by its current visitors.

The picture was quite impressive. The closest person to our position was Hannah, Mimi’s mom, completely distended on the debris our growth had caused the day before. She was tanning with her eyes closed and an expression of beatitude on her face. Right on her side, sitting in the sea with her arms behind her back posing deep into the coastal line of the lower city, there was Jo, Mimi’s little sister. She was looking at the horizon. On the lowest hills, right behind the lower city, there was Micheal, Mimi’s father, sitting and guarding the relax of his family. I couldn’t help but notice he was sitting were I knew there was a small city park before and his feet were clearly and monumentally planted into a city block. For what I could see anyway, 90% of the lower city was preserved. If Hannah had chosen a different spot to tan there would’ve been far more damages, and even though Micheal’s feet had surely flattened something, almost all the surrounding building were intact.

That single image, for as shocking as it was, contained the answers to so many questions. Mimi’s family had grown too. And with them this other woman and the boy. Now what was to determine is how did they grew, given that she had been sincere and she was small when Mimi and I became giants on the beach. The honey had been confirmed as the most probable explanation for our collective growth. Another question that was being answered visually by the simple sight of people enjoying the warmth of a summer morning, given that those people were the largest thing to ever walk on Earth, was which plan we could follow. I mean, Mimi was right. It was not a matter of the two of us alone anymore. There were giants in this world and everyone should have started to cope with it. Everyone me included. I don’t know if they would be as enthusiast as Mimi to grow my mom. Surely Hannah would’ve insisted to grow her mother Ginevra. In any case, there were a good bunch of titans and there were going to be more pretty soon.

One final answer, or general impression, that seeing Mimi’s family relaxing on the city gave me, was what kind of titans would they be. And the answer was, the same as when they were small people. They looked like completely absorbed in their own well-being, not too worried about the world below and all the problems of standing thousands of feet above the ground. By the sheer power of their size their bodies were screaming to the world that city was their property and it wasn’t going to be the last one. This made me think that growing my mom was even more urgent now.

Before Mimi’s parents knew her, they didn’t care much for the environment and little creatures living in it. But since a while now she had educated them to recycle and consume better and pay attention to even the smallest inhabitants of the planet and they had enthusiastically followed her. Since all the things on the planets were now not much more the smallest creatures mentioned above, it was pretty evident that her positive influence was required as soon as possible.

While I was thinking all that Mimi had rushed to hug her dad, which carelessly traversed the city to reach his daughter, he woke his wife which jumped up for joy and run toward them embracing both. The other woman, Elsa, was looking at the scene smiling and holding the shoulder of her small son which was standing in front of her. Nobody seemed to care much about the fact that the cove’s visitors were all some sort of nudists. Unsurprisingly, Jo didn’t flinch and remained sitting on the ground. I was looking the family reunion when she addressed me.

“So you grew too, eh?” She awakened me from the bliss of seeing Mimi reuniting with her parents.
“Hi Jo. How are you? I see you’ve become such a big girl now.”
“I am a titaness, please. And I’d like to be referred to as such” She liked imitating her grandmother’s attitude and wording. It worried me even more considering what that spoiled child could do now that entire city blocks were her plaything. Mimi’s plan about benevolent protectors of humans seemed very optimistic. If anything, the Yates may have treated humanity as a sort of pet zoo.
“So … you’re a titan now?”
“We all are. Zackary. - she thought saying my whole name made her look smarter and intimidating. She was kind of managing it – We have entered this new phase of our lives. We are back to the nobility which pertains to us. And to you, as Mimi’s legitimate spouse.”
“Spouse? What? Aren’t you exaggerating a little now?”
“I never exaggerate – she looked at me angry. She was kind of adorable and funny with that angry look. But she also reminded me of Mimi’s angry faces. - It is what it is. You say you love Mimi and so you are her companion. Now more than ever. Since every other girl is … too small for you.” She was kind of ridiculous, she always was, but she wasn’t completely wrong.

Every other girl in the world was an ant to me now. It would’ve been pretty difficult even just to imagine a relationship with a small human. I though of my classmates. I never though of them as possible partners, but now I though about their size. The whole class, the rooms I had inhabited the previous four years were minuscule boxes for bugs now. I wasn’t going to go back to school in September. Unless school was widely redesigned.

Jo kept talking this time she sounded more down to earth and sincere “After all, I am happy that you grew. It would have been very difficult to drag you two around as small as ants. At least we are all reunited now, and ... well ... Mimi is happy when you’re around.”
“And what about you? Aren’t you happy too of having me around?” I challenged her. She shrugged her shoulders.
 “Mmmf, at least my mom and dad aren’t the only couple around. It would be the death of romanticism.”
I laughed, she tried to hold her expression but eventually she smirked a little too.
Then I was run over by the small boy “Jo, come, I’ve found something interesting in the sea, it’s like … a small island with trees and birds, and ..” He grabbed her arm and made her stand. She puffed like she had been interrupted in the while of very important business but she followed him.

Elsa which was now sitting on the beach – quite literally on it – told the children to be careful. That must’ve been a motherly instinct. What were they supposed to be careful about? They were forces of nature with the maturity of an elementary school pupil. Nothing in this world could stop or harm them. And, which was far more frightening, almost everything was at their mercy.