- Text Size +

After a few seconds of disbelief Selena started worrying.
“What!? What happened? Where are they? Can you see them?”
Todd was just as worried and confused, but he tried to reassure her “Maybe the torch fell for a moment, or the battery is dead. Don’t worry, they were almost there. I’m sure everything’s fine.”
Selena couldn’t hold herself and kept leaning over the wood trying to catch any glimpse of the light again. Unfortunately, within the range of new capacities that came with growth there was nothing similar to the ability to see in the dark. She had noticed before during the interview that her sight had improved a lot, not just she was aware she didn’t require any glasses or lenses anymore, but she had been more than once amazed by the amount of details she could distinguish on the tiny figures of the three journalists. But back then the incredibly powerful lights of the landfill were of great help. Now in the middle of the woods the only light was the dim one coming from the moon.

It had been now around o couple minutes that the light didn’t give signs of reappearing. Selena didn’t know what to do. She didn’t dare moving because she couldn’t know where her sister and aunt were, and they were far too small … yet … to risk any movement. On the other hand she knew it was very difficult to reach the spot she had chosen for their randez-vous with Cassie’s wheelchair. And that was during the day, in full light with the possible help of kind strangers. Now, in the dark, with aunt Betty alone pushing the chair and apparently a broken or malfunctioning flashlight, it seemed all of a sudden a desperate task. The gaze of Selena was transfixed on the only lightened spot of the wood, the very small clearing where the bench of the butterflies stood under the very faint light above an info board some meters aside. The two giants were completely still and silent.

And yet probably their heartbeat could be captured by the hearing of most of the small creatures on the ground. Many of those, though, had fled when the two giants had arrived half an hour before since the whole thing must’ve looked like an earthquake to them. On the ground, in fact, Betty was pretty astonished by the degree of silence they were experiencing in the wood. She wasn’t a naturalist but she had some basic expectations on the sounds they may have encountered during their walk. And instead the animals seemed to have chosen to go deaf. The whole wood was thus devoid of noises and the only sound Betty and Cassie could hear were the screeching of the wheelchair fighting against the rough ground, and the sloshing of a torrent nearby which was the only inhabitant of the wood which kept his course unabashed.

Betty’s heart rejoiced when she finally could see in the distance a light different from that coming from their flashlight. It was the faint light of an info board and just on the side the recognizable shadow of a bench. They were there. It took them just a final struggle up a very steep trait of the path before they were actually in the middle of the clearing, just in front of the butterflies’ place. Betty sighed for her walk was over, her arms were tired and aching, but her back demanded almost all of her attention, she felt the inflammation take hold over her quickly. It took her a good while for her to finally stop stretching and it was more of a surrender to the impossibility to wane that pain rather than a real solution to it. When she looked back at Cassie her niece was already focused on their surroundings.
“She … she’s not here!” Betty realized talking to herself out loud.
“Selena’s not here!” She repeated showing all of her preoccupation.

Cassie had no time to reply because all of a sudden the ground started shaking incredibly hard. Betty couldn’t hold her standing position and fell almost to her knees clinging to Cassie’s chair with all her forces. The ground kept shaking and the silence they had experience during their walk in the wood had left place to a violent noise of earth being moved all around. It was like several excavator were trying to rip off the side of a mountain all at once. Both Betty and Cassie were astonished and terrified. Whatever was going on, it most likely was going to end up very badly.

Betty reached for her niece and hugged her. Both women squeezed each other for one last time at that point certain it was their last moments together. They were so shocked they couldn’t even become conscious of the incredible motion sickness their bodies were experiencing. They kept screaming and crying and holding each other like they wanted for their bodies to fuse into one and disappear from that terrifying moment. It took them a while to realize the earth had stopped moving, more or less, and the noise all around had ceased. The first to open her eyes was Cassie, which immediately after having regained even just partially her vision dropped her mouth so hard it hurt her jaw a bit.

She couldn’t move for a good minute. After that she started blubbering and finally began tapping on her aunt’s shoulder to recall her attention. Betty was so deeply entrenched in her fear not even for herself but mostly for her niece that it took her a while to finally understand that first she was still alive, and second someone was tapping on her shoulder. She traced the hand back to her niece’s arm and asked
“What? Oh god, Cassie! What’s going on? Oh my …”
“Aunt Betty! Quick, turn around!”

Betty recalled the few energy she still had stored in her body. She could feel all sorts of pains around her junctions and muscles. But she sighed hard and helped herself turning around leaning heavily on her niece which in turn almost didn’t flinch despite having to support a good portion of her aunt’s weight. When Betty finally managed to stand back on her feet she followed her niece’s instructions and encountered the most bewildering sight of her whole existence. Despite them being still in the proximity of the bench and the info board, they were not anymore in the wood.

All around them the starrier night they’d seen in a while encircled their position. The sky was not only above and around but even below their position. They were floating midair on a small platform of grass. But that spectacle which was enough to suggest even the stronger hearts to skip more than a beat, was nothing compared to what the moon was illuminating. In front of them, covering an incredibly wide portion of the landscape and the sky, there was the person they’d done so much and gone so far to finally meet. There stood Selena, out of herself for the joy, completely naked and taller than a skyscraper.

Betty couldn’t believe her eyes. Cassie had had a couple minutes more of that sight and yet was incapable of making any sense out of it. What they were looking at was beyond any logic and grace of God. It was something incredibly hard even just to conceive in abstract, much less accept in concrete. And yet, they had too. Selena was there, more or less the same girl they’d always known. And yet she was something else, something outside of that world. A being so titanic it could make mountains pale. Betty felt she was fainting, but right in that moment Cassie, probably purely out of emotion squeezed her hand and kept her to her senses. The old woman had anyway the necessity to slowly lower her body and finally sit on the ground. Cassie meanwhile started waving her hands up in the sky. After some seconds of doing this, Selena responded waving back with her free hand. After some more moment of this waving exchange, the giantess finally spoke.

The sound came as a thunder to the two diminutive women, and yet after some moments of shock it still had the form of recognizable words. Selena at that point had in fact practiced quite a lot in speaking to humans. First with the cashier at the gas station, then with Todd and later with the journalists. She had mastered a sort of semi-whispering voice which apparently was good enough to not shatter tiny people’s ears and allow for the message to reach their brains.
“Cassie! You’re beautiful, as always! I’m so happy to finally see you!” The giantess paused a moment, she could see the women on the small patch of ground she was holding in her left hand were trying to articulate some words, and she was not surprised of not hearing them. She evaluated for a moment the idea of putting any of them into her ear, like she had done with Todd before, but she considered it like a waste of time in front of the opportunity to proceed with her plan and give to both her sister and her aunt the healing they so desperately required and so surely deserved.

Therefore, she decided to move directly to the phase of instructions. She knew she was going to encounter a lot of resistance, and doubts and possible objections. And given the fact that a conversation was impossible in that moment, she adopted the best solution she could think of. She decided to talk incredibly slowly, spelling each word.
“Cassie! Aunt Betty! I know that all of this is coming as a great surprise to you. And it is still pretty surprising to me as well. But this is not just a surprise. This is also an incredible opportunity. I think I found a way to solve all of our problems. I think I found a way to heal Cassie.”
She decided that was good occasion to wait for any form of answer from the two women on her hand. The two women on her hand meanwhile had gone through the trip of their life. It was impossible to assess by that moment if that was the most incredible dream ever or if that was really happening. And yet, aunt Betty’s aching body kept confirming that couldn’t be a dream, otherwise she would’ve woken up since a while now. Cassie understood her sister was giving them both the opportunity to talk. She had already understood that the giantess couldn’t hear them. Despite their best effort at screaming in her direction she had given no signs of understanding their words.
“What … what did she say?” Betty asked almost incapacitated to put a word after the other.

Cassie was already pondering on what her sister had just said. The sound they were hearing was closer to that of a raging tempest but she could still distinguish Selena’s voice in that roar. And that voice was talking of a cure for her. A concept she had never dared inside her mind since the days she exited the coma. She had lived her whole convalescence, rehabilitation and the rest of her life so far making a great effort of discipline to prevent herself to even conceive the idea of a cure. She had banished such a painful image from her mind in order to keep living, in order to prevent herself from putting an end to it all.

She of course detested her condition more than anything else, not for her own sake but mostly for the pain and bargain she was putting on her aunt’s and sister’s shoulders. And yet she had decided to move on, to stay with them and even to try and make a sort of life out of her condition. She had discovered that it was difficult as hell, that it never got easier, but there indeed was a life to be had, even for her. And all of that had been built on the removal of that word from her vocabulary and that of everyone around her. A cure. Something she craved so much and yet she refused to acknowledge, because she knew it was impossible. And now, an impossible thing was happening in front of her, making all that she had built with such effort and struggle during the years, crumble and disappear into the abyss like the most external pieces of the platform she was on. Cassie held the armrests of her chair almost to the point of breaking them. She didn’t know what to do. What to say. The sole mentioning of “a cure for her” had put in second place even the fact that her sister was a titanic being holding a square-sized patch of ground in her hand like a small garden plant.

Betty was still too worried to really focus on Selena’s words. She took the hint there was a general intention to reassure them both, but the constant vibrations and movements of the very unstable surface they were standing on made it impossible for her to calm down. She finally gained a fully standing position. Cassie was still pretty much silent and not responding to her. Betty tried to better look at the whole situation and was dumbstruck by the sight. Selena was not alone. There was another gigantic human being just as big as her. This other person was difficult to better distinguish because he was hundreds of feet far off the platform and mostly a shadow against the sky. But some traits could be distinguished and Betty could see it was a man. Who was him? Why was he with Selena? Was he involved in all this? Was he responsible for it? Was someone Selena knew or someone which had just come by? Did they grow together? If there were so many gigantic people around wasn’t it the case that she herself and Cassie had instead shrunk?

The familiar bench and trees said otherwise, but what was logic useful for at that point. There wasn’t any solid ground anymore, metaphorically and literally. She also thought if Selena was indeed alright. She sounded worried at the phone before. Was this man a threat to her? What if so? How could she help her niece? She was less than an ant in front of such a thing. She was less than an ant also in front of Selena. But Selena was a woman alone, in the night with this unknown guy. She needed answers. She started waving at Selena. The giantess almost ignored her. Finally, after a bit more of commotion and movements of the platform which made it almost impossible to stand up, she made a sign to the two normal sized women to calm down and be quiet. Maybe it was the kindness of the gesture, maybe it was the unfathomable size of the hand, they both obeyed and tried to remain still.

“Perfect!” The immense woman explained.
“Now, please, please, please! Listen to me. I’ll talk even slower.” She said making almost a second of pause between each word and therefore sounding pretty robotic.
“Aunt. Betty. Cassie. I. Love. you. I. Know. All. of. This. is. strange. Impossible. to. Think. of. But. I. Need. You. to. Listen. Caaaarefully. And. Then. Answer. To. me. Only. With. a. yes. or. A. no. did. You. Understand?” The two women looked at each other several times, then they started visibly nodding for a while. Selena could distinguish that movement and smiled. She took some courage and started talking again, a little more fluently but still whispering slowly. In fact, Todd could hardly distinguish a word every four out of Selena’s speech even though he was sitting so close to her.

“I became a giantess, today. And my size is not the only thing that changed. All of my back problems seem to have disappeared. Look … my finger – she shooke her little finger in front of the earth platform – it grew back. This is a miracle.” Despite anything, something’s in Betty’s brain made her still frown at the use of such a word for that situation. But surely she was in awe in front of all the impossible things she was witnessing. Plus, she could see Selena was out of herself for joy about all that and she couldn’t deny her heart was warmed by such a sight at least a little. Apart from all this, for the most part Cassie and Betty just looked puzzled at Selena. Which took the hint to keep it short and get to the point. “I … - she breathed – want you both to grow like me!”

She let that sink in. Cassie and Betty really required a good while to just put some sense into those words. What did that mean? How could they grow like her? Could she do that? Could that other giant do that? The most important question of all kept slipping from her mind though. Did she want to grow? Did Cassie want to grow? The whole situation was so difficult to put into concepts that Betty was constantly attached to the most practical side of the thing. Not if, but how. Another thing neither of the two women had noticed was that Selena was not making any question. She was not asking for their opinion or their permission. She was just communicating her will. In fact, without giving them more time to think about anything, she proceeded with her explanation.

“What I’m going to do is a bit difficult, but I already tried it. And it worked perfectly. Here, see?” Selena turned the platform a little for the two women to be put now straight in the face of Todd which was visibly embarrassed and limited himself to wave gently and smile, completely reddish in his face. That was, after all, the first time he met Selena’s family. A woman that, in turn she just met that afternoon. Cassie hadn’t yet noticed the presence of another giant and would’ve jumped off her chair if she could, such was the surprise. Yet she was more focused on the only thing that monopolized her mind.

Her sister’s intentions to grow her and thus “heal” her. It wasn’t the growing part the one that concerned her the most. To become several hundreds of feet tall if not more seemed like just a small change in the face of the possibility to have some or even all of her medical problems removed. Her mind was unable to grasp that idea. She felt unable to imagine herself in that condition. All the memories of her previous life were faint and distanced. They were more like things she knew had happened to someone somewhere in the past than parts of her life. Her life was on the wheelchair, the only Cassie in the world was the one on the wheelchair.

And yet, wasn't that just fear. Fear of what? Of becoming something new? Fear of embracing a new life? Or maybe fear it wasn’t going to work? Fear that even going through all that, the only Cassie in the world would’ve remained her. On the wheelchair. Cassie felt that not trying was no form of respect for anything. It would’ve been a flattering lie to renounce that opportunity and say it was because she accepted her condition. She accepted her condition. That was her life, she had dealt with it by that moment. But if she were to refuse that occasion it would’ve been just out of cowardice, not out of respect. If there really was just an ounce of respect for her condition, she felt like she couldn’t allow herself to give in to her fears. Even if Selena had made no question, Cassie had set for an answer.

Betty was absolutely on another planet in terms of self-confidence or even just evaluation of the possibility. She just couldn’t wrap her mind around the idea of growing up to Selena and that other stranger’s size. It was just something impossible. It was like asking her to imagine not only a new color, but a new rainbow.

Selena was unaware of all the thinking going on in the mind of the two people she loved the most in the whole world. She was already thinking about the logistic of the thing. She had a plan, but it was going to require a little bit of effort and little bit of collaboration from Todd. She decided it was useless to keep talking to her sister and aunt and instead started the complex operations she was intent to do.

She turned to Todd “Well, I think there’s little less to say and we should just begin!”
Todd needed ten seconds to make those world make sense to him. But when they did, he didn’t like how they sounded.
“What?”
“What ‘what’?”
“I mean … you just told them like, that.”
“Yeah … like that. Why?”
“And you’re going to grow them … like … like that?”
“Ehhhr, yeah? No? Not like … that?” Selena was not sure what was the problem Todd was hinting to.
“Do you think it won’t work? Oh my, what if each giant can grow only one person? I mean, well, I guess you will have to grow my aunt and then she will have to grow Cassie. It will take time, but … I mean, it was already set to take some time ...”
Todd was confused by that sequence but it wasn’t that. “No, not that. I mean, I don’t know. But it’s not that. It’s … shouldn’t we wait for them to say … something.” Selena felt something clenching her consciousness. She had asked Todd, an almost perfect stranger, all kinds of consent before growing him. And now, instead, she was going to grow her sister and aunt without having heard a single word from them.”

She pondered about it. On the one hand, it would’ve been uncomfortable but not too hard to ask for said consent. But a part of her was terrified. What if said consent was missing. What if aunt Betty or worse Cassie didn’t want to grow. In the end, it meant becoming a titan, exiting your human condition, leaving all of their life behind. Just like … that. She felt like she couldn’t accept a refusal. In the case of Cassie it was completely unacceptable. It would’ve thwarted everything done so far. It would’ve meant that the only gain of her herself leaving all her life behind, above all not out of her will but because those mysterious titans had chosen her who knows what for and why, had been a little finger, some money saved off painkillers.

Selena was not a spiritual woman, but she couldn’t even consider the possibility that all that which had happened had no further meaning. That she was now an immense monster for no particular reason. Just because she was in the wrong place in the wrong moment. Because she hadn’t decided to go visit her sister and aunt the day before or the day after. No. This couldn’t be the case. All of that, even if merely by accident, was the big occasion, the chance of a lifetime to get back what had been lost. Cassie had to grow, no matter any consent. It was for her own good, whether she wanted it or not. She felt like also aunt Betty had to grow no matter what. It would’ve been impossible to keep any sort of relationship otherwise. This made her consider the thing more in general terms.

Was it then impossible to have any relationship to humans? Her brief experience as a giantess had been though full of interaction with the little people. Even an interview, something she never received as a scientist. She didn’t want to live far from other humans, retired who knows where. Even if in the company of her family and Todd. She wanted to engage with this new condition among the little people. As she had tried to explain to Todd, even above them, if necessary.

And she felt like that would’ve been pretty different if aunt Betty remained one of those little humans. She could be in danger. People could use her aunt to blackmail her, to make her do terrible things or to obey who knows whose orders. Sooner or later the world was going to come after them. And the only way to have a chance in keeping some form of autonomy, was to have her family on her side. They would’ve had to deal with the whole bunch, no cheating. So, after all this considerations, Selena was ready to answer Todd. She was going to grow them both. Just like … that. And so she did.

Todd was unconvinced. “I don’t know. It feels wrong.”
“It’s the only way. If we don’t grow them there will be troubles.”
“I see a lot of troubles in growing, to be fair.” He protested.
“What do you mean?” Selena felt hurt by that last remark. She could never stop thinking somewhere deep in her mind that she had kind of forced Todd into all that madness. That he was a good man and maybe he didn’t deserve all that. But, then again, did she? She didn’t grew herself. All of this madness had begun on the highway. If anything it was all the original titans’ fault. She had already wondered if even them, in turn, weren’t originally responsible for their own growth. So this was it. An uninterrupted chain of involuntary growth. Every new titan was going to force someone else into their condition just to make a par with their original misfortune.

Todd didn’t let her finish thinking all this. “I mean, that’s a big leap. You can’t force that on people.” But then he realized how that all sounded. Also because Selena’s eyes were getting wetter by the seconds.
“I mean, when you grew me, you asked me. And, all in all, I had very little to lose. I’m kind of alone in this world. You’re the closest person I can think of … For as pathetic as that may seem. But it’s the truth.” Todd looked at the ground shyly.
Selena dived in for a kiss which surprised him. “You’re the closest person I can think of, Todd. And I trust you.”
“What do you mean?” Selena dried her eyes and didn’t answer him. She turned back to the bunch of earth in her hand and whispered.
“Cassie, aunt Betty. If you understood what I said to you raise your left arm.”
The two women weren’t ready to be addressed. The conversation between the giants had been just a sequence of thunders to them so they had no idea what was going on. It took them a moment to realize what to do. After a while, they both raised their arm. Cassie’s gesture, despite her movement challenges, was firm and decise. Aunt Betty’s one was far more reluctant.
“Good. Now, I’m going to ask you just once? If you want me to actually grow you, wave your left arm.”

This one time, the answer didn’t came. Betty in fact had seen Cassie was going to move her arm again, but she had stopped her to talk.
“Cassie. What are you doing? What are you saying?” Cassie looked at her aunt right into the deepest point of her eyes.
“Aunt Betty. I … I can’t do otherwise!”
“What do you mean? Of course you can. Selena can just put us back on the ground. We can go home. We’ll figure out something for her too. She is a scientist she knows a lot of intelligent people, they’ll help her … and I …”
“Aunt Betty, I just can’t. Selena said this can heal me. It can restore my legs, my arm. It can fix my mind. It can fix … well, me!”
Betty was a mere flux of anxiety and fears, but she couldn’t hold that last phrase and she had to crouch to resist the blow. She was in tears.
“Oh dear, oh dear! There’s nothing to fix, you’re perfect as you …”
“Betty – Cassie held the hand of the older woman firmly but carefully – I made my mind. I prefer to die trying this than to live knowing I stepped back!” Cassie’s expression was unmistakable, she was even more determined than before in the car. She was just more determined than ever before in her life. Betty couldn’t make any further objection. She was defeated, and alone.

“But I …” “I need you aunt Betty. Selena needs you. We can’t go into this without you.”
“But ...but … that’s just crazy! I mean, look! Can’t you see it’s crazy.”
“Aunt Betty! I know. This is the craziest thing that ever happened to us, probably the craziest that ever happened to anyone. But …”
Cassie grunted and puffed in order to use her other arm and hold also the other hand of her aunt. The older woman recognized the incredible effort within that gesture
“… it is nothing compared to how crazy it would be if you weren’t with us.”
Betty was sobbing like a three years old in that moment.
“We just can’t be … without you. You’re everything to us, everything we have left in this world. And everything we actually need. Aunt Betty, trust me. It is going to be fine. When we’ll be together once again. Even if in this new strange condition.” Cassie nodded.

Betty’s face was a mannerism painting of smudged mascara and disbelief. She gulped twice even if it looked more like she was trying not to throw up. And then she nodded back. One of the sole two persons in the world she cared about more than her own life was already a titanic being. The second was on her way to suffer the same fate and there was no possibility to discourage or stop her. She had made a promise several year before. She would’ve guarded on those girls with her life. Guarding on them was her life, it was the only thing that really mattered to her. Anything she was leaving behind could just easily go to hell. She had to endure that new test, she owed that to those girls, she owed that to their mother. The only woman she ever loved.

When Selena finally distinguished a movement from the two women, it was Betty’s arm high in the sky and waving. Followed soon after by her niece’s. Selena was out of herself for joy. Todd was right. She had to ask them first. They had to embrace all this for her to really feel secure of her own actions. And actions were what followed. She instructed Todd to hold the platform while she got aroused enough and then to pick and put aunt Betty on her clit when she had been ready. Todd nodded ready to do everything for Selena and for more relieved to see that she was eager to listen to him when thing mattered the most. He felt as if all the things that had confused him before were vanishing. Selena was there with him, on his side and ready to listen.

He took the platform with the highest care and watched his partner spreading her legs in front of him. She then started touching herself. He looked with the tail of his eye at the platform, but he was confident the two hosts couldn’t see what was unfolding below them. They both seemed more intent and looking at him, scared. On the one hand he could understand the fear of being held by an enormous stranger. On the other hand he was just as scared of them, since they were, all things considered, Selena’s family.

Selena on her side had a bit of difficulty at entering into the right mood. She had rushed through so many emotions she felt a bit drained. And it kept being difficult until she focused casually on a silly image. This one time it wasn’t her walking on the prairies as an indomitable titan, but the incredibly more stupid consideration that the platform in Todd’s hand looked like some sort of cookie. She thought back at Todd’s engulfing his mouth with everything he could reach in the landfill. She started feeling something wet in the areas below. She decided to hang on that train of thought. She thought of Todd eating, and also of herself eating everything.

Not just random stuff in the landfill. She imagined her boyfriend and herself exiting that place and entering the city. She imagined the incredible chaos below and everywhere. She started inserting a finger inside thinking about the people and the cars running everywhere in the streets. And she had to suffocate a moan when she thought about feeding those people and cars to Todd like little treats. She imagined herself ripping a building from the ground and eating it like a sandwich. And all of these images kept sprawling into her mind until she felt she was almost there.

“Toh ...Todd … I’m almost there …” she uttered languidly. Todd had used that time not just to ignore his own raging hard on, looking at that piece of a woman pleasuring herself in front of him, but also conjuring a plan to be fast, effective and at the same time delicate enough. He heard Selena, and without asking, stretched his arm toward her pulsating vulva. Selena had her eyes closed so she didn’t stop him. He touched her labia and she felt I, she opened her eyes and looked at him. Todd nodded as if to reassure her and she decided that was the moment she had to trust him. Todd retracted the now completely moisturized finger and in the slowest and most careful fashion he had ever shown in his life, he lowered it on the platform.

The first reaction of both Cassie and Betty was to crouch and scream at that ominous sight. But they could do very little to stop it from happening. Todd’s finger approached Betty from behind. Thus he thought he could grasp her but leave Cassie untouched. A plan that worked almost perfectly, if not for the fact that the impact of such an immense surface with the body of the old woman made her trip forward and push Cassie’s chair. The girl couldn’t prevent it or make any relevant resistance. She fell out of it.

Todd watched the whole scene unfolding. The disabled girl was on the ground now panting and struggling to raise her body. He was dumbstruck and terrified by that. But he also noticed that the other woman was firmly attached to his finger. He had very little time to think. Selena meanwhile was deep down her own trip, her head reversed facing the sky with her eyes deeply enclosed in whatever dream was accompanying her masturbation. Todd had shown already he could take rapid decision in decisive moments, not the most orthodox nor those that seemed more eager to work. And so he did once again.

He decided to hold his finger up in the air with the older woman still attached and who knows if conscious or not, and instead got closer to Selena’s awaiting vagina with the hand in which he was holding the platform where Cassie was crawling in the dirt. He got right above Selena’s clitoris with it. From a human perspective ten to fifteen meters above. Selena meanwhile had her two middle fingers deeply planted into herself. Todd didn’t give it a second thought and tilted the platform.

Cassie which had almost managed to grab the chair felt her whole world turning upside down and soon after the force of gravity acting on her. She felt pain in every still functioning muscle of her body, but she tried anyway to cling on whatever her fingers could distinguish, but it was all in vain. When the platform was tilted enough the chair was the first to fall. It followed the trajectory traced by gravity and landed somewhere on Selena’s fingers before they entered once more into the breach. That was the last time she were to see it. The grass she was holding to finally ceded under her weight and she followed. The only thing she could do, what she pondered was the last thing she was going to do, was to close her eyes and hold her breath. When her body landed ten meters below she realised it was not a finger she was laying on, but she had no time to make further guesses because Selena’s outer labia closed above her swallowing her body and her mind.

Todd had witnessed the whole thing and heard Selena’s orgams when it was announced by a loud moan. He had made it just in time. Now it was just a matter of minutes before the girl, he had so unceremoniously dropped on his girlfriend’s clit, was expected to grow. Or so he hoped with his whole heart. While Selena was taking her time to regain consciousness he decided it was time not to be wasted. The other woman was, seemingly unconsciously, hanging from his finger and the substance he had chosen to glue her there was draying up fast.

He crushed what was left of the platform and cleaned his hand on his belly. Then he used that same hand to stroke his penis which regardless of all the external commotion hadn’t lost even a bit of its stiffness. He didn’t require to think about anything in particular. He could just watch in front of him to find the better mindset to conjure an orgasm. Selena’s legs thick and spread in front of him, Selena’s fluids still dripping slowly from the lowest end of her vagina. Her belly which he found so soft and welcoming, her homongous tits which must’ve been incredible already when she was a normal human, but that now were two walking, or better, wobbling, masterpieces to which he felt the whole humanity should bow.

He stroked hard and precisely and in less than two minutes he was already there. Before coming he noticed a bulge growing from Selena’s crotch. He leaned forward and recognized it as the younger girl’s torso exploding from growth, it was soon followed by the girl’s arms and legs. Todd felt a strong relief in knowing at least the growth part was working perfectly and the girl was likely safe. And this relief was the last dam to be breached.

He came. A lot. He had to help with his second hand to hold all the cum that had exited his gland. Finally, when he felt safe, he lowered his fingertip into that lucid goo. When he tried to raise the finger up he noticed it had kind of absorbed the woman hosted on it. In the while, Cassie had grown to the size of a small child right on top of Selena’s belly.

The bigger giantess finally started feeling the world outside again, and when she made the effort to look down she was surprised from the sight. She expected everything but to see the face of her sister, semi-unconscious at a size she now considered “normal”. Her first instinct was to retreat but she didn’t want to let her sister fall to the ground. She couldn’t say anything about her possible healing. Surely the scars on her back were fading, but they were not completely disappearing. She decided to let her sister grow on her. And supported her body for all the process which took another couple minutes. At the end she was holding her sister in her arms both of them sitting, and dominating the plains below which was once the giant forest of the national park, and now looked like a carpet large just enough to host them.

On the side, Todd was waiting for the magic to happen. And the interval required gave him enough time to be terrified by the thought he had no proof also his orgasms where able to induce growth. Had he just drowned his girlfriend’s aunt into his own cum? That would’ve been the worst family meeting in the history of family meetings. He had though just a minute to indulge in these terrible thoughts before a heft on his hands communicated him his fears were exaggerated.

In a process inversely proportional to the disappearance of his own cum, the body of the woman he had stuck to his finger was gaining space. He could watch her growth up to the size of a fly, than a larger insect, than a mice. When she was larger than both his palms he decided it was better to lay her on the ground. He proceeded carefully and slowly. The old woman, meanwhile kept devouring the space around with her body.