- Text Size +

“Oh … sorry. It seems like I can still feel hunger.”
Micheal and Hannah looked at each other smiling.
“With all that happened I’ve not eaten anything the whole day. This may become a problem.”
"Oh, Not at all, dear.” Hannah spoke.

Then they both explained Elsa their new diet as titans consisting of everything they could put in their mouth, which, at that scale, amounted even to small buildings. Elsa’s disbelief was soon eliminated by the numerous examples both Micheal and Hannah gave by starting to eat the rest of the city one building or vehicle at a time. Elsa got closer to them, and looked amazed at their doings. it was more like looking a magician repeating the same trick again and again rather than looking at two people eating stuff from the ground.

After a long series of encouragements from Hannah and Micheal Elsa decided to give it a try. She had witnessed impossible things the whole day, and at this point she wasn't even questioning absurdities anymore. She decided to take her first bite from a school building. She got closer to the reddish box which stood less than half a foot in front of her. She got closer and closer, a little embarrassed to take all that time in front of her new friends. But she could see in a fast glance they were uninterested in her and focused on catching stuff from the ground before gobbling it up.

She opened her mouth, put it around the upper corner of the construction and could feel almost nothing with her tongue at first. She started pressing her teeth carefully not knowing the consistency of the thing. But it ceded pretty easily to her jaw strength. It took a couple second to actually feel any flavor at all. It started tasting like paper but the more she chew the better it got. Yet, Elsa had just a few seconds before that force that she had retained the whole evening finally exploded.

She lost the control of her deeds. She could still see what she was doing but neither stop nor modify it. She started giving faster and faster bites to the school chewing lesser and lesser. When she was finished she looked one last time at the city in front of her. Streetlights were turned off probably due to some blackouts caused by her and those of her stature. But random fires in the street from piles of crushed vehicles or in some buildings involved in the general commotion lighted the scene. Here and there she could see the frantic movement of cars and in the beams of those the minuscule shadows of the inhabitants of the city trying their best to get away from the devastation. She wanted to retain her destructive force, but she realized her whole body wasn't responding to her will anymore.

She started bulldozing the whole street building after building. What she couldn’t put in her mouth fast enough was soon reached and flattened by her tits hanging very low above the street level. At a certain point she was on all fours not even eating anymore but grazing the constructions. Every bite tasted not just good or delicious, it was perceptibly addictive. She didn’t care for ingesting things anymore she was enjoying the sheer acts of chewing and gulping, to the point of becoming oblivious from direct sensory stimuli from the tongue. After some minutes of mindless devouring Elsa’s consciousness became increasingly more in control of her body.

At first she could just move her sight and she looked for signs of human presence. She couldn’t distinguish any, even though the rest of her body still transformed in a blind devouring machine didn’t offer the clearest view. After another minute or so she finally embodied her body again to a fuller extent being able to arrest that madness. Something she had never experienced before. She stood on her knees and looked for Hannah and Micheal to apologize for what happened. Meanwhile she cleaned her chest which was still covered in all sorts of city remains. What she couldn’t expect is the effect that watching another titan during an eating spree could have on people like her.

More or less the equivalent of that blind hunger but expressed by different organic apparatuses. Fortunately, Hannah and Micheal had already consumed twice that same day and as for the hunger the practice increased the awareness, literally. So they could retain themselves from engaging in abrupt sexual acts. Still Micheal showed an almost unnatural stiffness in his hard on, Hannah’s nipples were hard enough to pierce mountains and between her legs the amount of fluid, covered in reflections by the moonlight, had become enough to wet her inner thighs. The smell from both sets of sexual organ was strong enough to be clearly perceived by Elsa which in turn was already horny as rarely in her life as a collateral effect of her eating spree.

Husband and wife, for as ready as they seemed to begin fucking the whole city and the surrounding region, were serenely sitting side by side. Hannah was popping all kinds of vehicles from one hand into her mouth, Micheal was holding a three stories clothing store like a piece of cake and consuming it accordingly.
“Sorry, I don’t know what happened. I completely lost control there!” Elsa tried not to stare too much at Micheal’s sexual organ, which on the contrary kept giving her the impression of being pointed in her direction wherever she moved.
“It’s normal – Hannah consoled her – I mean, it’s not normal, like everything else, but it just happened to all of us … the first time.”
“Yeah that was crazy, wasn’t it?” Micheal confirmed his wife’s words.
“But you …?” “It looks like the effect reduces across time, the more you eat the more you come in control of your body while you do it. I don’t know. We are just starting to figure out how things work now.” Micheal proposed an explanation.

Without any other word spoken, Hannah invited Elsa to go sit on her side. Elsa obeyed happily transforming a residential neighborhood composed mainly of terraced villas into two craters the form of her butt cheeks. She looked at the city once again. It was a complete wasteland. South from the park, she could see where Hannah, Micheal had Jo had walked to reach her the first time. Mostly in the form of dark patch where the city lights had been flattened. Apart from their path it remained for the most part untouched, or illuminated. On the northern part, though, it was very difficult to distinguish anything anymore at that point. She could just determine where she had just eaten only by the fact that she had caused new fires or water spills. The rest was an indistinct expanse of debris, gigantic footprints and crumbling ruins of former apartment buildings, schools, stores, and so on.

She thought about all the lives destroyed. Not just the people who may have been crushed but also all those that had escaped and may now be in a safer place while their former life suffered the destiny of becoming her appetizer. She felt a good amount of guilt for that inequality of condition. But at the same time this most than anything else reinforced and confirmed her conviction that growing was the right thing to do. With the same concepts but on a distinctly different note than Carol’s speech: this was how the world was from then on. The giants, for as gentle as they could be, minding their own business and the tiny, for as far away from the giants they could remain, always in danger of being reduced to nothing in less than a second.

Elsa had no doubt which side of the fence she wanted to stand on, and mostly which side of the fence she considered better for Arthur. Plus, the sight of Hannah and Micheal so relaxed and even proud of their own bodies, of their size, of their sexuality even, had a very reassuring glamour which made her feel comforted if not revived. In a strange sort of sense, they were explorers of this new condition. A small step of any of them was literally the biggest leap ever taken by any human. Considering this she felt a little less shame in discovering herself almost enamored of the incredible imbalance on size between her foot held straight and a small building with the sign of a post office on the street level. She pondered one moment to crush it, but she preferred to have it stand there as a proof of her own immeasurable superiority to human constructions.

She was closest of the three sitting titans to the point the mountain abruptly declined into the see and the bay below where the new town lied. Elsa’s heart was melted again in seeing that her prediction on the children fate was right. Both Arthur and Jo had finally surrendered to sleep. The boy was sleeping all curled up between almost untouched buildings, looking like a sleeping puppy into a sort of urban-shaped cradle. The resemblance of composure of Arthur was balanced by the total relaxation of Jo, which had fallen asleep as if she had been struck mid-air by a lightning with one leg elongated and half submerged by the waves, another curled along her right side, one arm bent under her head and the other running parallel to the beach heading south.

Even looking at the children was very reassuring. They were still pretty small due to their young age. Arthur didn’t even reach her waistline. But seen from that distanced perspective, their shape dominated the landscape. The world was just a background for their free enjoyment. Elsa wondered if she’d ever felt so relieved thinking of Arthur apart from when he was tightly held between her own arms. He was still a kid, but he already reclaimed more and more space. At that size, it seemed a little easier to concede it. By focusing on Arthur’s position Elsa could also see, thanks to the fact that street lights in the new town were still working almost everywhere, miniature shadows and lights moving along the streets. They must have been the people inhabiting that portion of the city trying to flee from the direct threat imposed by the titans. She hoped the best for them, and wished for both Arthur and Jo neither to wake up nor to move too much in order for as many people as possible to leave unhurt. She even felt the desire to help, but she realized that the best she could do for them was to stay away and hope for the best.

She remained hypnotized by the show of people leaving their homes and buildings for some minutes. When it became too boring because of how long it seemed even just to cover the distance corresponding to Arthur’s figure, she turned her attention back to her new friends. What she didn’t expect was to find both still awake but pretty uninterested in her action or even only her presence. Hannah was in fact serenely intent in stroking her husband’s penis in a serious effort not to waste such a firm erection. Micheal had his eyes closed and was completely leaning on Olehim hills now but still he wanted to return the courtesy both massaging the back of Hannah’s neck with one hand and pinching her right nipple with the other. Since both kept showing completely no interest in Elsa’s presence or gaze, it was easy for her to let herself be captured by the sight.

She started looking first at Hannah’s bosom. Her tits were two considerable specimens, even bigger than hers and extremely prominent on such a thin physique like that of the titaness. Her sexual life had already taught Elsa that she liked the ass both in men and in women than the chest, but she had never been so close to naked boobs in the while of such an insistent stimulation. Looking at those boobs she couldn’t even distinguish if she was more aroused or hungered. Her attention was also caught by the discovery of a certain pattern of refraction descending the surface of Micheal’s hand. Hannah’s overstimulated nipple was producing an opaque but watery substance one drop at a time which was spilling and forming a small stream on Micheal’s skin. Her gaze shifted almost naturally from the boobs to the core of the action.

Hannah’s left hand was not even masturbating Micheal’s as much as caressing it, like redrawing it into existence again and again with her fingertips. She was mesmerized by the movement and could not stop staring. She was becoming more and more oblivious to the fact that she may be violating the other giants’ privacy. A feeling she never had the full chance to articulate since Hannah’s right hand reached hers and held it tight. Elsa winced like awakened from the trance, and could only observe while Hannah’s hand lead hers straight to Micheal’s cock without the wife never stop staring at her husband crotch.

She then guided Elsa, which was still a bit in shock for what was happening, like the master sculptor guides the novice in handling clay. Elsa stared intently at the movement she became more and more capable at performing under Hannah’s guidance. Then Hannah finally turned her face in Elsa’s direction and looked her with an enigmatic expression, before getting closer and starting to leave soft kisses on her cheek and then on her lips. Elsa licked the small layer of saliva left by Hannah’s rapid kiss and returned the other giantess smile with an expression of complete surrender before rushing to kiss her on the lips so violently it was almost like she wanted to eat her face.

After a good minute in which Elsa alone was playing with Micheal’s cock, Hannah grabbed her wrist and while taking her place in pleasuring her husband she brought Elsa’s hand close to its owner’s face. Elsa could smell the sheer intensity of that complex odor. Not just the smell of Micheal’s shaft but also the trace of the visits that same organ had already payed to Hannah’s insides. The scent was pungent, of course reminiscent of honey, but far sharper like it had turned to liquor. Elsa, completely lost in her increasing lust, started chewing softly her own hand.

Hannah took that like the signal she was waiting for and did her move. She left Elsa’s wrist and very rapidly grabbed her by the neck firmly holding also the other giantess hair. She then pushed with no hesitation Elsa’s head forward making it travel the whole length of her body and aim for Micheal’s crotch. Of course, Hannah’s gesture alone would have not been enough to make Elsa’s mouth land on its final destination. But Elsa as attempting at performing her consent to that choice, retracted her legs, among other things demolishing the post office instantly, and used her hips to push her whole upper body forward in order to gain the final thrust to finally grasp Micheal’s cock between her lips.

Her boobs pushed on Hannah’s legs gifting her with their warm and soft embrace. The giantess, satisfied with the result of her last deed liberated Elsa’s neck and used her hand for better purposes directing it in the small gab between Elsa’s body and her own waist. She reached for her vagina which was already leaking on the ground below, and started working on it with full intent. Elsa could feel a force pushing from within similar to that felt before while eating, but she could not lie to herself. This time she was in full control of her body. She could have stopped sucking Micheal’s dick in every moment if she wanted to. The fact was, she felt like she’d never wanted anything more than to consume that treat with the sheer force of her lips and tongue.

She even started a strange and repetitive procedure. First she licked the penis up and down trying to cover it in as much saliva as she could secrete. Then she started sucking as strong as she could in an effort to make it dry again and restart the game all over. She was so captured by her own ritual that she didn’t even notice Hannah had liberated herself from her weight and was now walking around them. Her steps made Micheal finally open his eyes and understand the situation. His wife was not the one sucking his dick since he was staring at her ass firmly standing in front of his face. He looked down just to identify Elsa’s hair forming small waves in accordance to her suction. He was almost ready to formulate a protest or just a request for clarification but Hannah had no time to waste and smacked her crotch right on Micheal’s face before any sound could exit his open mouth.

Micheal took the hint and tried to please his wife by sticking his tongue out and starting to search for her clitoris. But Hannah was too impatient to let the small wet organ do its research. And started moving her hips in order to maximize her pleasure. This pushed Micheal’s head right into the mountainside to the point of hurting him a little. But Hannah couldn’t care less, for what mattered in that moment she could even crush her husband’s head in order to fulfill her desire for a well deserved orgasm. And her desire didn’t have to wait too much. The vision of Elsa’s body between her legs, completely dedicated to suck Micheal’s essence out of his dick and the ruins of the city under her body were enough for her central nervous system to drop any remaining resistance and implode and produce an earth-shattering moan which resonated on the mountain and the valleys below.

As soon as she came, she shook her head in order to regain her senses and frenetically got on her knees on the side of Elsa. She then grabbed the hair of the other giantess and pulled her head away from her husband cock with the result of producing a bottle-opening sound that made her smirk. She then lowered her own head in order to avoid Micheal’s cock to be exposed to the fresh air of the night more than ten seconds and without leaving her position she signaled Elsa to look toward the city. Elsa which was in a semi-conscious state due to the long session of sucking and the pleasurable feeling of sleepiness taking over, obeyed without questioning. She moved her hair from her eyes and looked up at the sky with a ridiculously gracious smirk on her face.

That feeling of blissfulness didn’t last long, though. Hannah’s real intention was not to suck her husband cock but just to keep it both hard and wet enough to stick it into Elsa’s drooling vagina while she was turned the other way. Elsa’s face didn’t even had time to change expression if not for the eyes that popped as a reaction. The same eyes were immediately shut due to the surge of pleasure which was making its way into her body traversing her spine. Her mouth first opened and then closed in a configuration in which the superior row of teeth was firmly but gently planted in the exact middle of her lower lip. Elsa grabbed her own left boob with her right hand in a gesture which was half intended to procure pleasure and half mimicking a sort of self-containment measure. This way, though, Elsa found out that Hannah was not the only titaness with the ability to secrete liquids from her tits.

Hannah which, far less interested in giants’ fluid dynamics, was kissing Micheal and brought his hand directly on her crotch. She didn’t even seek physical stimulation from that act but more like an affirmation of possession. Still not satisfied she reached with her arm Elsa’s pubis and from there her fingers crawled toward the final prey which was the already overstimulated clitoris of the titaness on all fours. This last choice determined Elsa to not be able anymore to retain herself and release something which turned abruptly from a moan into a sort of bellow. Elsa let her boob go and tried to reach her clitoris to touch herself but she didn’t even have the time that her sub-talamic regions had already started the release protocol. She had an orgasm that Micheal could detect in the form of a train of waves of Elsa’s internal surfaces directly on the tip of his penis. He was showing clear signs of being on the tipping point.

Hannah could read the hints hidden in Micheal’s soft moans and pushed Elsa away. The other titaness in the exact moment in which completely released Micheal’s cock collapsed to the ground sending shock waves all around. She landed boobs first and face second in the middle of an intersection between still standing buildings. The light of the fires around was dim and the shadow prevailed in her field of vision. Yet she could see some people running away right in front of her face. She had lost almost all of her forces, exhausted by the impossibility that whole day had represented in every term, and the last feat she had found herself involved at the end of it. She just followed the people running with her pupils, unable to move her arms or even adjust her position. She could clearly feel the breeze of the night refreshing her wet parts, which by now were a relevant portion of her butt cheeks and the back of thigs, due to the mess produced while Micheal was inside her. She thrived in that dirt and drooled a bit out of the pure feeling of blessing she was traversing. Not knowing why she started licking the tiny shadows off the ground.

Hannah trying to put herself directly in front of her husband found herself sitting on Elsa’s bottom and could feel their sweat mixing. She grabbed the shaft and could feel it soaked in Elsa’s insides and put it in her mouth again. She then finished giving herself a second orgasm while the unused fingers ravaged the inbetween of Elsa’s ass cheeks. And when she was ready she used her free hand to gently scratch her husband’s ball sack igniting the final explosion. The first sound that Elsa could hear when she regained her hearing was Hannah’s loud gulp that announced the time to go to sleep. She didn’t protest or change her position. Soon Hannah collapsed on her and hugged her from behind. Finally Micheal fell to the ground on the other side of his wife. Elsa could feel Hannah’s soft kisses on the back of her neck before passing out from exhaustion.