- Text Size +

The sounds coming from the city were far less than in her previous walks. Probably most of the people which had made it, had already left the place, considering that from their perspective the giants had never left. She could hear just the crackling of the many small fires and some minor explosion or building collapse. From the buildings surrounding what once was a park and now an indistinguishable expanse of mud and immense footprints came just a spectral silence. Either the inhabitants had left, or they remained quiet waiting for the next move of the titans.

When they finally stopped walking, Elsa gently put Carol on the ground and knelt down. Micheal followed her. Before anyone could say anything Carol spoke. It was hard for Micheal and Elsa to understand that feeble squeaking so they both crouched to the front to get closer.
“Ok … we all know why we are here. If everything goes as I ask, nothing bad will happen. And I am deeply convinced that nothing bad will happen”

Carol had not spent these last minutes in vain. She had pondered her option and organized a way to maximize her chances. She didn’t want to be holding Arthur when her prize would have come. She considered that it could have been a matter of quantity, or maybe of sharing it. But whatever it was, it made her and Elsa grew but disappointingly not very much. This time, she needed it to be all hers.

So she thought she would have kept the kid at a safe distance from the mother while waiting for the big boy to unload everything he had on her. Elsa was too big anyway to rapidly catch her son and she knew it. When they arrived in the park and Elsa put her on the ground, Carol thought the best place to leave Arthur and wait for her ascension was even the most romantic one in a perverse sense.
“I will put Arthur here!” She said while making Arthur tumble down from her hand right on the balcony of Hannah and Micheal’s apartment.

Elsa could not believe they were back at that point. It reminded of the neighbor and she didn’t like the thought. Micheal didn’t understand the reasons behind Carol’s gesture but his wife had already warned him about their former babysitter insane attitude. He didn’t dare questioning.
“Now I want you, Micheal, to come forth!” Carol shouted. “And I want Elsa to not move!” this way Micheal would have been a big obstacle had Elsa tried to rush for Arthur.The titaness could still see the whole scene and this was something Carol absolutely didn’t dislike.
“Here, Arthur. Now wait here and behave! Your mommy, this gentle man and I have some business to do. You can rest on that sofa if you like.”

Arthur was exhausted. He was hungry, thirsty, sleepy and wanted to embrace his mom. But she was now so big he could not even see her whole. Carol’s hand was not comfortable but at least it was warm. Now that he was exposed back to the fresh air of the night in his swimsuit and t-shirt he shivered a little. He looked around and he could see Carol in front of him, an incredibly big man in the center of the park and his mother just behind which was looking at him. He waived at her and she put one hand on her mouth and after a moment waived back at him.

Then he looked at his back and saw the apartment he had visited before. Now it was even darker inside. He looked back at Carol which was smiling at him in a kind of scary way. Then he started moving toward the sofa she had pointed. Carol saw her captive sit on the sofa and then turned back at the two colossi.
“Ok, everyone! Let’s start to dance!” Elsa found that choice of words reprehensible, but she didn’t comment.
She limited to turn to Micheal “I will … not look! I am sorry I am putting you through this.”
“Don’t worry. Hannah told me everything. I would do the same.” He tried to console her. She thanked him with the eyes and then turned her head and closed her eyes.

For Micheal it was not an easy situation, but his wife had been clear and he knew he had to do what she had told him. He felt just very strange in all this position. It was hard to focus for something so ordinary and yet so charged with significance in such a strange situation. He was also thinking about finding his daughter, the relief to know she was okay, the hope to reconcile soon. All these things were not helping. The common honey they had opened that morning as the cause of all this, the effects on them all. This new trick he was going to test.

He thought about what her wife said and what Elsa said. Her daughter came to his mind again. And Zack … that boy. He was having sex with Mimi. On some level, Micheal had already considered the possibility of something like that happening. But the confirmation is always a different thing. His daughter was a women now, in some sense. And now she and Zack were big.

He thought of how he would’ve explained that to Zack’s mother, Cynthia. Without noticing, Micheal was finally touching himself. He was stroking his penis which at the thought of his daughter’s boyfriend’s mother started responding to the stimulation. Micheal started thinking that if that trick really worked he could have removed any need for explanations. He could just … enlarge Cynthia. Zack would have understood. It was safer for his mother to get big like them. The thought of a gigantic naked Cynthia completed the job of making Micheal fully erect.

Carol was hypnotized buy Micheal’s hand’s ups and downs. Micheal’s erect cock was far bigger than her and she was looked forward for all the sperm such a monster could release on her. It was not directly for that, that she was joyful. But still, of all her employers, Micheal had been one of the few she fantasized a little back in the days. So it wasn’t too bad of a thought to think that she would have gained her rightful size through his juice. Micheal was also doing the courtesy of pointing it in her direction and she could even distinguish the blink of the moon reflecting in some pre-cum on his tip. She was drooling in expectation of her prize.

Meanwhile Arthur which from his position could not see anything happening outside had grown a little tired of waiting and his belly kept rumbling. He stood up and started exploring the kitchen. After a while he found the switch and turned the light on, thus he could see on the counter something he desperately needed in that moment. A full bottle of raspberry juice, not his favorite, but it would do, and a plate with three slices of bread and jam.

He knew this was not his home, and some time before his mother had told him not to touch anything. But he reasoned, if he could not see her, she could not see him. And then, there was nobody around to see him. He drank the whole bottle of juice in a few sips and sighed. Then he proceeded to stack the three slices together in order to form a large sandwich. And then he took a bite.

“Ew …” was his first reaction. The bread was stale and that was not apricot’s jam like he thought. It was something more sour. Honey, he concluded. In the end, the sucrose taste of his first bite defeated his last resistance and he finished the whole sandwich. He then took an apple from the bowl on the table and went back on the sofa to lie a little while eating the fruit.

On the outside, Micheal looked like about to come. Carol was almost jumping from happiness. Elsa was closed in her own thought hoping for this all to end soon. In the meanwhile, far less moral train of thought was starting to traverse her mind. She could clearly smell the scent of Micheal’s sex. And she felt she didn’t want anything more in the whole world. It was a deep urge, something she had felt immediately after growing. And she was feeling it back again. But stronger and increasingly less controllable. She tightened her grip on her own thighs. In between of those, she could distinctively feel she was getting wet.

Micheal, on his part, had received clear instructions from his wife.
“How can I do something like that? How can you agree with this?”
“I can and I do. There’s the life of a child at stake. We can’t retreat. And then … it’s not that much that I am asking.”
“Oh come on! How can you say that?”
“Listen. Elsa has warned me. Even if this thing works, it is a bad idea to make Carol grow!”
“Then why are you asking me to do it?”
“I am not asking you to do it. I am asking you to follow my instructions. I have a plan!”

Micheal was thinking of the dialogue with his wife, he felt it raising up from inside his loins. He would not be able to hold it anymore in a while.
“What do you want me to do?”
“When we were arriving here, you told me you needed to relieve yourself.”
“Yeah, yeah, that’s true, but with this thing of Elsa … and everything”
“So, you’re still holding it, aren’t you?”
“Yes. But it never seems the right moment!”
“Well, the right moment will come soon!”
“What do you mean!?”
“Do you remember six years ago, our ski trip?”
“Ski trip? … Oh … oh no. No no no no.”
“Well, you didn’t dislike it back then”
“I was completely stoned and so were you!”
“Well, it’s our only chance. If I get Carol enough, she wont’ get caught off guard easily at least until the moment she will think she has won. And this is what we need to do!”

And so Micheal had faked his contrition. Not that he liked that plan anyway, but he complied with Hannah’s orders. He had started masturbating, his penis was stiff and his hole wide. Carol could see her destiny incoming right onto her.
“Come on big boy, point that beast right in my face. I want it all!” She shouted.
Micheal couldn’t hear her very well but he did as the small giantess wanted in order to execute his wife’s dispositions. Carol could just rhythmically follow Micheal’s strokes with movements of her body. The titan was masturbating but for Carol that felt like actual sex. And then he blasted.

A stream of pee with the strength of a controlled tsunami hit Carol straight in the chest pushing her a couple hundred feet back on the street. And Micheal kept releasing his flow. He had held that for a good while now so it took no less than a minute. Carol tried again and again to stand up and counter the force of the stream but it was in vane. Micheal’s pee was submerging the small giantess and finally pushed her into a building in the corner of the park. And the giant didn’t stop.

He kept going. Carol felt betrayed and defeated, and she could barely hold her breath. The stench was strong but the force of the liquid was even stronger and she was completely disoriented while plunging into the building behind her. Elsa opened her eyes one moment after Micheal started peeing distracted by the noise. And for as ridiculous as it looked, she immediately understood what had been Hannah’s plan all along. That woman was a genius. And now she was absolutely sure. She was a friend. 

After releasing his last drop Micheal noticed that Elsa was looking and he dropped his penis embarrassed.
“I am sorry you had to see this …”
“No! No! I understand! It was … great! You’ve tricked her! Oh God, I feel so … liberated” Elsa was full of gratitude again. But in a different mood. Carol had been defeated, and Arthur was safe.
“Well not as liberated as me …” Elsa smirked at little.
“Sorry, wrong use of words here!” Micheal giggled back.

Elsa looked this big gentle man in the eyes and couldn’t resist anymore. She hugged him right there crying. Micheal was a little surprised but patted her on the shoulders in return.

On the other side of the park the mood was quite the opposite. Carols was trying to get out from the urine and the debris of the building she had just been smashed into. She was all sore. When she finally reemerged back into the open air, she could see Elsa hugging Micheal. Her eyes tightened, her mouth sealed, her soul filled with ancestral hate for the betrayal and the scorn she had just suffered. She stood up quickly, and she could feel all the bones in her body confirming that had not been a great idea. She regained a straight posture and started running. Her objective was clear. Vengeance, and not a care in the world for the consequences. She wanted Elsa to suffer, immediately.

Elsa had just the time to leave Micheal and look back at the street that she could see Carol running toward the building where Arthur had been left. She tried to rush too, but the idea to make Micheal stand between her and the building had been a good one so she wasn’t so quick. Carol got to the building first and raised her hand ready to demolish it completely. Elsa shouted her son’s name desperately. And then the building, and the whole city block in which it was nestled, exploded.

The explosion was so strong to raise a discrete cloud of dust and debris. The only strange thing is that it came with no sound of deflagration, just the building’s walls tearing and crumbling. After the cloud had settled a little and both Micheal and Elsa could clean their eyes from the dust of pulverized concrete and cement, everything got clearer. Where once was Hannah and Micheal’s apartment building, now there was a gigantic little boy, with an extremely confused face, still smelling of honey and raspberry juice.