- Text Size +

It was Micheal which stumbled in half of the still standing building while reaching the two sitting giantesses.
“Honey, I’ve found our apartment, the building was damaged but still standing. I did my best but I couldn’t find them anywhere.” The speed and the worry that brought Micheal in front of his wife and Elsa had even alerted Jo which did her best to show as much attention as she could by slightly raising her head to better see the scene.

After a moment of pause, it was Hannah that preceded to calm her husband “Mitch, calm down. They are fine! Mimi and Zack are fine!”
“What?! How?! How do you know?”
“Elsa here told me that they also grew at our size.”
“What? Oh my!? How?”
“Ehh, Elsa was finishing her story. Now sit down here and let her talk.” Micheal's expression was just as surprised as possible. But after a short look at the tranquillity shown by his wife and the concern on the other woman's face he calmed himself and slowly descended on the city behind him. A very light elevation that hosted several very rich and pretty old villas found an inglorious demise under the middle-aged colossus' still pretty toned butt.

Elsa had been a little startled by Micheal’s irruption but after some moments she recollected her memories. “So, now you know almost everything. Your daughter had pointed to the honey. We knew that there was this alternative … method to grow …”
“What method, what honey?”
“Mitch, calm down and don’t interrupt please. Elsa and Carol ... Oh you remember Carol? Carol the babysitter?” Micheal was confused but then he remembered as well. Carol, always available, very serious, not very talkative but very reliable. Also with a fine looking body. He looked at the mouse-sized woman in Elsa’s hand and the picture kind of matched. Since she was naked, like all of them, it matched more or less also with some of his old and long-time forgotten fantasies on the topic.

“Carol? That Carol? Is that you?” Carol had always felt a stronger sympathy for the man in the family, and considering that that same man was her better chance at titanhood she was even happier to salute and smile in his direction.
“Wow! … And Mimi, and Zack! How many are there.”
“Hopefully no one else.” Slipped from Elsa’s thought to Elsa’s lips. “I mean. We have had no sign of other growing people, at least until you showed up.”
“Ahhh …” Micheal commented. “And I think that’s because …” Both husband and wife were waiting for the rest of the story now
“… because it was your honey that made everyone grow in the first place.” Elsa silenced one moment to let the info sink in and waited for reactions. Since neither Hannah nor Micheal seemed to know how to react, she decided it was time to finish her story.
“… So, Carol guided me to your apartment. We broke in and took the honey.”
“You broke in?” Hannah asked more shocked than angry.
“Yes, sorry. We didn’t take anything but the honey.”
“But … but, if you were … Carol’s size how did you …?”
“We got some help … - Elsa pondered about it another while but at this point she was far more than compromised and judged it was better to tell the whole story, apart from the argument with Carol – from my son.”
“Your son?!” The other two titans shouted. “And where is he?”
“He … is … he is still small. He is in Carol’s hand now. She is … taking care of him.” Carol could not do anything but opening her hands finally and showing her minuscule prize. Both Hannah and Micheal had to squint their eyes to distinguish something. They finally saw the ant-sized boy, they could not see it very good but he looked like no older than 10. Close to Jo’s age and was wearing only his swimsuit and a very large t-shirt.
“Oww … hi there, little one? Look how cute you are!” Hannah couldn’t resist.
“I am very sorry – Elsa regained their attention – it was not the best thing to do I know, but the appearance of your daughter and the other boy, the things that happened … I am sorry!” Elsa held back her tears which were the obvious result of the accumulated stress now finally releasing. She sighed deeply.
Hannah and Micheal were looking at her, but they were neither angry nor judging. They looked just like waiting for her to talk again.
“I did it for him, mostly. I wanted to keep him safe and I thought this could be a way. I don’t know, maybe hadn’t I heard your daughter talking about the honey … I don’t know what I was thinking …” After another few seconds of silence finally Hannah talked.

“It’s ok!” Micheal was bit surprised by his wife’s verdict but as soon as she finished talking he already agreed with her.
“You did it for a reason I can understand … and share. But … how come you are the only one … well, our size?”
Elsa was thrown back again into the pit of secrets. It was very tiring, but she was pretty close to the goal, so she collected all her cognitive forces and fabricated the best story she could think of. “The honey … my son entered the … your apartment and he took the honey but … he slipped and the jar fell down … right on my face. It … hurt a little and I rushed for it with my hand. It must’ve been like nothing for my size, but I consumed it all … or at least so I think. And this is why I got as big as you. And Carol and my son … Artie, his name is Arthur … they both didn’t grow.”
“But couldn’t Arthur drink …” Elsa looked Hannah straight in the eye with a severe gaze and the other mother could clearly understand why the kid was not made part of the first growth “… yeah, I think I get it.”
Elsa panted twice. “So this is it. This is how we got here.” After a couple more second to digest it all again Micheal spoke
“Woow, this is all … I mean … that’s a lot. But for now, the priority is to find Mimi … and Zack!” Hannah looked at her husband, and stood up.
“Yes. You’re right! We need to go after them and finally reunite.” Carol kicked Elsa’s finger in order to stop this all and remind her of the pact they had sealed.
“Yes! No! I mean, wait!” Hannah and Micheal looked at Elsa which was the only one still sitting. Elsa put Carol close to her face and whispered. “I am going to talk with Hannah now!”
“Yes, do it!” Carol shouted.
“Yes. I am doing it … in private!”
“What do you mean?”
“I mean that I don’t want to do that while Arthur can listen!”
“Ohhh come on! That’s ridiculous”
“Listen, if you want, you can leave Arthur here and come with us, otherwise you will have to give us some time to discuss the better way to do this.”
Carol pondered a little. In the end the point was always the same. She could threaten Elsa with Arthur’s life, but on the other hand Arthur’s life was her only bargaining asset. “Fine! - she conceded angrily – but be quick! Don’t forget, who is in charge of the situation, here!” those last words sounded menacing enough and Carol did nothing to reduce that feeling.

Elsa turned to Micheal “Micheal … sorry, can you … can you hold Carol here for me? Just one moment, I’ve to talk in private with Hannah. The two giants were understandably puzzled by all this. Micheal looked at Hannah for a consult and she scrolled her shoulders with an interrogative face. “Yeah … sure, as you wish … Elsa.”

He then cupped his hands and tried to be as delicate as he could. Elsa on the other hand let Carol slide with a fast movement of her hand. The weight of the mouse-sized giantess was surprisinly inferior to Micheal's already very low expectations. Carol was really nothing in his hands. Standing she barely surpassed the lenghth of his index finger. She was also pretty soft and seemed very delicate. He felt like he had been put in charge of a very difficult job. At the same time, the size and "consistency" difference between him and the minuscule giantess gave him such a rush of power he couldn't help but feel something activating in the area of his crotch. On his side, Jo was scandalized bu the adults' decision. If there was someone bound to "hold" that beautiful creature it was her, and yet those massive pricks had kept once again her prize segregated from her. But she felt in her heart there would be soon the moment of the inevitable reconciliation. On Elsa's side, to finally free herself of that metrically insignificant but morally unbearable weight was a small liberation.

“Hannah can I talk to you one moment please.” Hannah was still confused for Elsa’s last course of action, but she accepted. They walked a bit further from Micheal, not far enough for him being incapable to listen, but enough, at least so Elsa judged, from Arthur and most of all Carol.
“Hannah, I need to be quick and therefore please, please, please, don’t interrupt me.” Hannah looked at Elsa a little worried by her sudden change in tones, but nodded.
“The thing is that there is bad blood between me and Carol now. She … she ate your neighbor, I got mad, we fought. That’s how the jar got broken. She tried to kill me, but I grew. But now she is holding Arthur in her hands!” Hannah was listening to Elsa increasingly worried for the content of her speech. She had a hundred question and more and more came to her mind while Elsa spoke but she forced her lips to remain sealed.
“Anyway, she asked me to make her grow! - Elsa stretched this last words – And the only way I know is … well the one we discovered earlier in the city on the sea” Hannah needed a couple second to realize, then her eyes popped.
“Listen. She told she is going to hurt Arthur. He is all I have in this world. Please. Help me!”

Hannah was clearly overwhelmed by these new revelations, but she also was a very pragmatic woman. She could also clearly see another mother in distress, and she could not stand that vision. “I will help you!” She stated resolute. Elsa’s eyes filled with tears of gratitude, not just for the help but mainly for the comprehension she was receiving.
“Thank you … thank you so much” She was still full of anxiety in her voice.
“Just tell me how can I help you!” Elsa hesitated a moment, but the time wasn’t enough for such hesitations or retention.
“I need your husband’s sperm!” She knew how those words sounded, but she thought it was better to be clear and honest. Plus, she realized this was the first moment that day she wasn't with Arthur. She wondered if that was actually the first moment in weeks she was not in the proximity of her son. The first moment she could indulge in a bit of "adult talk". It felt liberating. Hannah was clearly hit by the directness of the request.
“I mean … that’s a bit … Fine!” Elsa was already prone to beg further so she was totally surprised by such an answer.
“Wait what?! Really?”
“Yes!” Hannha didn't flinch.
She was a little shaken by her own decision but she considered this as another part of this new crazy world. Moreover, this could be an interesting development. If sperm did really work in growing people, this could be the way she and her family were not condemned to be the only giants in the world. It was a step in the direction of definitively moving to this new kind of life whose image she was caressing in secret since that afternoon.
“I … - she continued – I will talk with Micheal!”.
Elsa was in tears now. Maybe there was hope, Carol would have been grown, but at least she would have had finally Arthur back with her.
“I can’t express my gratitude properly. I am sorry I have to put you through this. And, also …”
“What?” Hannah asked while still pondering on this decision and how to communicate it to her husband.
“I am sorry that all this will lead to the growth of Carol.” Hannah was surprised
“Why do you say that? Is it for what happened between the two of you?”
“Yes, but it’s not just that. Carol is troubled. She is not a healthy person. She is violent and manipulative. I won’t feel sure to have her around … at our size.” Elsa resounded both to Hannah and to herself as if "size" was now a sort of synonym for "class" or "rank". As if being titanic beings was a privilege which should be kept from other people. Hannah already unconsciously agreed with that general idea and as such she received Elsa's world for what they were. Elsa felt a bit more surprised by the nuance in her own words.

Hannah thought about it. She didn’t knew Carol very well, but she had left her with her two daughters when they were still both children and nothing significant had ever happened. But if Elsa was right, then it would have been a little dangerous to have someone like her at their size. She could have threatened Jo as well as she was doing with Arthur. “We will figure out something. Don’t worry” Hanna tried to reassure Elsa. Elsa nodded and dried her eyes.

They both came back to Micheal which was waiting in silence, as well as Carol. Elsa made it clear that now it was Hannah and Micheal’s turn for privacy so she took back Carol. Elsa looked the two giants gain some distance walking on the battered city.
“What did she say?” Carol asked abruptly.
“She agreed!” “What? Like that? These people are perverts!”
“Yes … like that! I don’t want to talk about it. Now she is convincing her husband I suppose.”

Elsa didn’t look like particularly enthusiast to comply with the request of such a wicked person. And even less to know that she was welcoming her into such a powerful position like hers. But she had finished her options and now she could only hope for the best. Plus, she didnt' like that Carol had called her new ... friend, because she felt like Hannah had shown all the traits of a true friend in that situation, a "pervert". Carol on the other hand could hardly contain her enthusiasm. She was just a few minutes far from the end of that story.
It took a good while for Hannah and Micheal to finish their talk. Elsa was even relieved that from the distance Micheal seemed to make all sorts of objections. He really looked like a good man. A good husband and a good father. For the third time that night, Elsa envied the other giantess. The only other thing that obtained her attention was noticing that the small girl had fallen asleep. She looked so innocent, exactly like Arthur. A bulge formed in her throat but she gulped it down with all the related sadness and exhaustion.

Finally Hannah and Micheal came back. The husband was taciturn and looked mostly at his own feet. The wife was smiling in a sign of victory.
“Ok … we will proceed, then!” Hannah said to everyone. Elsa looked at Micheal which looked back at her sharing the same feelings for the most part.
“But … as I already told Micheal, I am going to … wait here with Jo. I don’t want her to see. She is too young, she couldn’t possibly understand and then … I am not ready for such disclosure yet. At least with her. You can go back to the park and … do your job!” She looked one last time at Micheal and they seemed to share a silent agreement between them.
Then she walked on Elsa’s side, she looked her in the eye and at the last moment winked and smiled. Elsa was startled by that act, but at that point she trusted Hannah so she decided to take that as a good sign. Finally the colossal mother crouched down near her sleeping daughter and started caressing her. Elsa and Micheal looked embarrassed at each other and said nothing. They walked their way back on the ruins of the city until they stopped in the park.