- Text Size +

“Look, we finally got to the city!” Selena smiled. The urban landscape that spread at their feet was the place where she was born and grew. But it still seemed very unfamiliar from this new point of view. She could distinguish the industrial district in front of them, Winston Park which divided it from the suburbia and the shimmering skyline. What really surprised her was the sudden realization that she was probably taller than the tallest skyscraper. She already imagined herself standing in the city center and performing the due measurements. But this reminded her of the problem she had started thinking of some moments before. How would they reach the city center.

The sight in front of her had confirmed her concerns. The street seemed quite tight. The interstate was six lanes wide and still it was narrower than one of her feet. Still, she was determined in reaching her sister. This was her big occasion to amend the mistakes of the past. If the growth performed on Todd could be repeated on Cassie and had the same healing effects it had on her, this could be the turn of their life. Well, apart from the fact that all of them would have been bigger than mountains. But that seemed to just make all the perspective more interesting. Anyway, extremely narrow street to walk on looked like a very small inconvenience to face. She may have crushed someone’s front-yard, not a big deal. Their passage through the city would have been noticed in any case.

Her train of thought was interrupted by a wild growl that erupted from Todd’s belly. “Hey, there! Someone’s a little bit hungry?” She mocked him.
Todd looked at his companion blushing. “Ehrm … yeah. So it seems. Just ignore it. We will solve it later. Now let’s go on.” He concluded with a serious look.
Selena appreciated that he put her interest before his own, Todd seemed to be so spontaneously generous. But she knew what kind of hunger they were talking about. When it hit her at the gas station it was aching and life-consuming. She felt almost the same cramps that she had experienced sometimes during her periods. She didn’t want Todd to endure that, both because she felt this natural urge to nurture and cuddle him and because she was starting to feel a certain degree of hunger herself.
“No” She stopped walking. “You need to eat, big boy. It would not be a nice date if we didn’t savor something good.” Todd was surprised by those word, but deep inside felt relieved that he could finally at least look for something to chew on.
“Oh … okay, then! But still, I mean, what do we … eat?” Selena looked at the confused expression of her partner and liked it.
“Well – she answered smiling – whatever you like, big boy?”
“What do you mean?”
“I mean that, according to the not so long experience I have as a giantess, I believe we can eat whatever we want to. Don’t you remember what happened at the gas station?” Todd recalled the memory. When he was still small. Selena consuming the remains of both gas stations, the cars, the traffic lights, even the dumpsters and the decorative trees. She hadn’t left a brick of it. When she was over, there were only he and the other people standing on the asphalt, which was the only remaining testimony there were ever a human construction there.
“So … you are telling me that we can eat … everything?”
“So it seems. I mean, I had no collateral effect from drying up a whole gas station from all the fuel stored underground” She commented still smiling.
“That’s a little bit scary. Isn’t it?”
“I think it’s very practical, indeed.”
“Practical?”
“Yes! Think about it! We are this big. No amount of human food would ever be enough to feed us. I mean. I’ve eaten tons of stuff back there and it was no more than an appetizer. My aunt Betty has a pretty rich table every time I come to visit her, and she is still probably expecting me with one or two cakes of hers … but I must concede that this time, it won’t suffice.” Todd agreed and thought about the disproportion between their size and aunt Betty’s effort. Thinking of aunt Betty also reminded him of his mom and the warm memory silenced his belly for a moment. But then the hunger came back.
“Weeeell … okay then! Let’s find something to eat. Any idea?” Selena looked around. Her first thought had been to reach the industrial district and just consume plant after plant until their belly were full, but that seemed a bit aggressive and … illegal. Not that she bothered having to deal with a patrol, but still she thought it may have been too much for Todd.
“I don’t know … I mean the con of being able to eat whatever is probably that you may starve for the inability to decide what to eat, eheh!” She joked. While observing the suburbia where also aunt Betty and Cass lived, somewhere, her face lighted up.
“Look, I think I’ve an idea”
“Wow, a girl that knows where she wanna eat!” Selena frowned. “Ehrm, sorry. Cliche!”
“Look! That is the great landfill! We can go there!” Todd was startled. The idea of consuming rubbish didn’t appeal to him. But Selena insisted that they could eat everything. And his hunger was still growing inside him. He thought that even if the taste would have not been the better, still his hunger would have been an impulse strong enough to try.Both the giants started walking toward the immense expanse of trash.

That gigantic landfill had been a major problem for years now. The city had already started to carve the mountains in the south to prepare its future enlargement. In a certain way, Todd thought, that was also a sort of community service. It took them less than a minute to reach the fence and crush it under their feet like it was less than tinfoil.

The dump was an almost endless series of piles of trash with minuscule roads for the operating machines to move onto. Selena was the first to sit completely obliterating a deposit under her left ass cheek. Todd followed soon after. She looked at him. At that point he was very hungry but still a little hesitant. The first thing he realized was probably the most obvious.

The trash didn’t smell. He grabbed a handful from a pile. It must have been several tons of rubbish which rested there since months, even years, and still it didn’t smell. He even put it close to his nose and sniffed, and more than one piece of junk that once was a washing machine or a television got stuck in his mustache. The pile had a pungent distinguished scent, but it didn’t bother or disturbed him.

He looked again at Selena which, in order to definitively encourage her partner, grabbed a handful of trash and threw it almost entirely into her mouth. She chewed happily and felt again that feral urge to consume the whole world, but held still a moment to see if Todd was finally engaged. Todd swallowed his own saliva one last time and took a bit.

For him, the feral urge was completely new and hit far stronger than it had with Selena a moment before. The bite Todd had just taken tasted like heaven. He felt the pleasuring small cramp of his maw masticating those old appliances and a whole set of flavors never encountered before. He started scooping up handful after handful and finished the first pile in less that 90 seconds. Selena was already starting her third one. The fact that the food this time matched her urges let her regain her control soon enough and she started eating more slowly but never stopping to observe Todd which was instead still out of himself.

The giant was a terrifying spectacle to watch. He gulped hundred of tons of stuff by the seconds and he had the look of an unstoppable machine. The sight of this mountain of men on all fours grazing from the piles was a little ridiculous seen from afar, but it had the effect of arousing Selena. She thought that maybe, after dinner, they may consume another intercourse before finally complying with their mission. It took more than five minutes, but finally Todd came to his senses.

He looked all around and could not believe himself. He has consumed tens of piles and he could barely remember anything after the first bite. Selena tapped on his shoulder and he turned toward her still a little frightened.
“Wha… what happened? I got … carried away!”
“I told you your hunger couldn’t wait!” She smirked.
“It happened to me too, the first time. It seems that for all the power we have gained we have to lend a little control. But don’t worry, it seems to adjust with time. I got it far more under control this time. I hope it gets better.”
“Yeah, I hope that too!” Todd commented.
“Anyway, I feel far better now”
“Ahhh … do you?” Selena was on all four and circled Todds body while kissing him on the shoulder “are you satisfied now?” then on the chest “also the little me got her belly full!”, the belly up and down, and she finally arrived to the crotch. “But I think, I still have some space … for a little dessert!”

She started giving small kisses at the basis of his limp cock. And that had the expected effect of making it grow wider and sturdier. When Todd’s pillar extended completely into the night sky Selena put herself inbetween his spread legs and lied on the ground flattening dozens of trash hills and making much more tumble to the ground. She held the penis with her left hand and started licking it from the basis to the top. The head was pulsating with blood and pleasure and Selena started to suckle on it. Todd swallowed hard and Selena could hear the gulp land in his belly. For some inexplicable reason that sound aroused her even more.

“Todd – she mumbled while kissing the head of his cock – can … can you keep eating, while I cuddle with our little friend here?”
“What? Are you sure” “Mmmmm, yesss, pleeeeas … slurp …”

Todd was a little baffled by her companion’s request but he had no cogent objection. He pointed a pile on his side, grabbed as much stuff as he could and started chewing on it. When the first mouthful reached the stomach with a dull clunk it hit Selena’s eardrum and animated once again her fantasies. She moaned and kept sucking while Todd kept eating. He thought he was full but luckily it seemed that he could never have enough. When Selena was satisfied with sucking and her vulva was fully wet in excitation, she got up and turned her ass in front of Todd’s face. “Come on big boy. I am all dirty. Can you clean me?” She innocently asked. Todd didn’t wait for a second hint. He got on all four himself and without a warning stuck his whole face as deep as he could between Selena’s ass cheeks.