- Text Size +

There were several farms in the area and the sound came like the rumbling of thunders in the distance. More than one farmer was dazzled. It was the mid of the summer season and no rain was expected for at least three days. The Picha brothers decided to inquire and along their way they gathered a large enough crowd. Betsy Falk wanted to know what was happening and she dragged her sleepy husband Mischa. Mr. Eltern was there with his older daughter Pan. And also the old Tulcke didn’t like neither the sound nor the fact he seemed to be the closest to the mysterious origin.

Meanwhile, on the flat fields along the south-eastern highway, one thousand meters above the ground, Todd discovered that even if he now weighed more than four and half millions metric tons, his heart was not made of stone. And neither was his body. The rhythmic impact with Selena’s breast and belly was a form of human contact he hadn’t experienced for a while then. And it got more and more pleasant by the seconds. His cock, neither enormous nor diminutive at his old human dimension, was receiving thousands of liters of blood with every heartbeat. In less than a minute it was hard and stiff and long enough it could have used a buildingas a condom. Selena licked Todd’s upper lip and this pushed Todd’s pelvic muscle in the position to let his shaft hit her thighs. Todd retreated and excused awkwardly smiling. Selena looked down at her prize and smiled extremely satisfied by the effect of her deep kissing.
“Sorry! Eheh. It seems I am not that used to this kind of contact.”
Selena looked back at Todd’s and widened her look. “May … may I?”
“Wh … what?” Todd's cheek got red, but not enough having blood been deployed to other regions of his body.
“May I touch it? I mean, I think I deserve it, a little”
“Ehhhrr … yeah! - Todd shouted a little high-pitched – I mean, yes! Yes, if you like. Yes.”
“Ohh … I surely will!” That said she started caressing the lower part of his dick and when she conquered a grasp firm enough she started masturbating him.
“Do you … do you like it this way?” She asked innocently, but also at least a bit with sincerity.
“Yyh … yeah, absolutely!” Todd mumbled.
“Mmmh … nice! Then I think it’s time for me to return you the favor.” Todd was curious, but he didn’t dare ask anything when he saw Selena’s face deepen into the darkness below.

The farmers organized two trucks in order not to disperse too much. The Pichas offered the ride to the Eltern. Mischa offered his front seat to Tulcke. The drive to the highway was less then fifteen minutes away, but the tension was crescent during the trip. In order to keep constant communication the two cars were on a Bluetooth phone call.
“So! What do you believe it is?” Betsy broke the silence.
“I dunno – Marv Picha answered – may be the army!”
“Mmf I don’t think so!” interrupted Mr. Eltern “Those sounds? Without any light? No fire, no flames, no smoke? What kind of weapons they may be?”
“You wudn’t see smoke this time in da night!” old Tulcke said.
“Maybe it’s some kind of new weapon! - Pau Picha supported his brother’s theory – I’ve seen a show sum time ago. It was about this sound weapons or sumtin’. A’mean, I don’t know. It’s the army we’re talkin’ bout.”
“I am not convinced” Betsy interrupted “I am worried it something natural. Like a gayser or a volcanic eruption.”
“There can be volcanoes in our district?” Asked Pan, both worried and curious.
“I don’t know of any active or inactive volcano nearby. Not even in a hundred miles around here.” Mr. Eltern comforted his daughter.
“Yay man! A volcano would need far more faya than a goddamn secret army weapon” Said Marv, a bit sarcastic. He didn't dislike the Pichas but he kept thinking they were pretty weird and a bit dumb. Though he did his best to always be kind with them due to the respect for their mother which was an old friend of his family.
“Yeah, that’s true – Betsy conceded – but in the far past this was a volcanic valley. The bituminous pits are still an active spot! And they’re not that far from here! I don’t know. Maybe there was an earthquake somewhere and it opened like a breach in the ground.”
“Well – Pan started a little uncertain – Ma’ and Jori told they felt at least two minor quakes when they were feeding the animals in the barn and I felt something similar some minutes ago.”
“See? I knew it. I also felt small tremors at least twice! Didn’t I tell ya, Misch?” Mischa had not already fallen asleep but he was a little numb since he had an accident with the tractor two days before and he was on soft medications.
“Ye … yeah, Betsy came to me and told me ‘Misch, I felt a tremor!’ I can’t rely on my senses so I don’t know what I felt but those thunders, those I heard pretty good!”
“Well, after the next curve we will be over the mountain range and we will see the plain to the highway from Sheriff’s balcony”
“You’re right Tulcke, let’s go!” Mr. Eltern ended the conversation.

Sheriff’s balcony had no Sheriff around and was no balcony at all. It was just the first, and probably best sight of the plain toward the city, when one traversed the pass through the hills that separated that plain from the valley where the farmer’s lived. When they arrived they parked the cars and ventured along the trail to the top of the cliff with their flashlights. Pan liked the path and she was by far the youngest and the fittest. She easily covered half the path while old Tulcke and the corpulent Pichas were not far from the entrance. Mr. Eltern didn’t want his daughter to venture alone in the dark and when he heard her distinctively scream“What?!” He ran furiously in her direction.

What he found was surprising but not frightening at least.
“Jude! Is that you?” Pan had recognized the car. Jude, the boy she broke up with three weeks before, never stopped at the trail entrance. He always kept driving until there was enough space on the bumpy road. His thirteen years old junk had looked like a small castle room in the woods to Pan when her crush for him was fresh. But now she recognized that, it was just his fuck-spot.
“Pan? Pan! What are you doing here?” The young boy asked surprised and a bit scared.
“Where … where you following me?”
“What?! Naw! What are you doing here?” She asked visibly nervous.
“Ju-jee, what is it? Who is there?” A feminine voice exited from the back seat of the car.
“Pan! What happened? Are you alright?” Mr. Eltern reached the scene.
Jude could not believe it. He finally convinced this girl from the city to accept a date with him and the night had been perfect until that very moment. First his former fiancee appeared out of the wood like a ghost and immediately after her father showed up.
“What is it, Gil?” Betsy addressed Mr. Eltern as soon as her and Mischa reached him. The situation was getting surreal and in less than ten seconds the Pichas Brother practically dragging the old body of Tulcke walked out of the vegetation.
“So! What’s the fuss?” Betsy asked.
“I can’t believe it. You are incredible!” Pan shouted.
“What? … Ehi, you left me!”
“Is it the Budley's boy?” Jude was blinded by the flashlight of Betsy, and everybody else could see his Torso was naked and a few love bites decorated his chest.
“I left you because I couldn’t trust you. And I think it is clear why, now” Pan was furious.
“You have to trust the person you have a relationship with!” Jude replied angry.
“Yes, this way he can go fuck the first hoe he matches on Tinder!” Pan had tears in her eyes.
“Pan, darling ...” Mr. Eltern tried to intervene.
“Who do you think you can call a hoe, you little miss countrypants?” The girl in the car had opened her door and got out letting everybody ascertain she was wearing only her bra and panties.
“Lissa, Birdie … please!” Jude tried to deescalate the situation.
“B-b-birdie … - spluttered Pan visibly crying now – you called her ...” She didn’t finish and ran away in the wood. Her sobs and hiccups could be clearly heard.
“Who was that girl, Jude? Who are these people?! Who are you people!?” Jude looked at her date and back to the wood. He didn’t say nothing and ran after Pan. Mr Eltern followed quickly after.
“Juuude!” Lissa shouted “Where did he go, now?”
“Well – Betsy answered – we are going to find out, but please, darling, put something on, before!” She suggested.

Meanwhile Pan was running as fast as she could on the rugged terrain of the wood. When she finally reached Sheriff’s balcony’s view she looked out on the plain and what she saw shocked her. She retreated some steps and not capable of holding it up anymore she threw up on the paving. Jude was the first to reach her and when he saw her bent over and coughing he rushed to help. He held her hair and waited for her to finish. Pan was not the drinker. She used to limit herself to the first beer and many times she had been the designated driver. Therefore, Jude never had the opportunity to help her puke like he instead had to do several times with his best friend Tasha.
“Hey, I am here, Pan! Don’t worry!” Pan coughed a little and mumbled
“MMM!” she puked again.
“What is it?” She spat twice and lifted her body. Jude could clearly distinguish she was trembling.
“Pan, what is it? I am sorry! - Jude had tears in his eyes, now – I am sorry! You hear me? I didn’t mean to. I was confused after you left me. Oh Pan ...”
Pan shook her head. “Mh-mh!” She spat again. “Loh … look!” She pointed to the balcony. Jude approached the observation area and went up the steps separating it from the paving. He couldn’t distinguish it well. But, when his eyes got used to the natural light of the moon, the vision he saw paralyzed him. He held himself to the handrail as for the fear of falling into that vision.

Sheriff’s balcony was mostly ignored in the night time. During the day you could admire the plain and the highway splitting it in half, the prairies and the mountains in the distance. And when the air was clear you could see the shining blue skyline of the city. There was also a coin-operated binocular to gaze at the city streets and taller skyscraper and imagine the frenetic life happening inside. In the night the spot had been for some decades a romantic venue for young couples. But the pagan community, which held the jurisdiction of the natural park where the balcony was situated, installed several cameras to prevent the place being desecrated. The place took his name from the unnamed ancient authority, generally referred to as “the Sheriff”, that persecuted and, according to a disputed folk legend, executed pagans throwing them from that exact cliff. The legend was old and no study could confirm or disprove it. But for the pagan community the place had a sacred meaning. And since the cameras’ installation the place got generally deserted since in the absence of sunlight the only things you could see from there were the traffic lights along the highway, the lights of the Herschel’s Club and the brightness of the city in the distance.

That night, probably also thank to the unpredictable invasion of the farmers, Jude and his new flame didn’t dishonored the memory of the pagan martyrs. But surely the sight from the balcony resembled the most prudish pagans’ worse nightmare. Jude was holding the handrail like his life depended on it. Mr. Eltern reached immediately after him and rushed to comfort his traumatized daughter. Betsy, Mischa, the Pichas, Tulcke and Lissa followed soon after. One by one they approached to the observation point. All of them except for Pan which sat on a bench and her father who held her in his arms. Nobody could speak except for some noises of marvel and disbelief coming from the Pichas in the form of reciprocally challenging “O-hoo!” and “Woooooah!”. Betsy covered her mouth with both her hands. And Mischa completely came out of his numbness when he clearly distinguished the moving forms in the distance. Lissa which was the last one to reach the handrail tried to express something. “They … they are …! And she, she is … oh my God … She ...!” “She is giving that guy the time of his life, ain’t she?!” old Tulcke concluded the reasoning and spat out in the depth beyond the cliff.

The slurping sounds of the gigantic woman could be heard all around the plain up to the hills’ range where Sheriff’s balcony was located. Todd’s face was lifted toward the sky and continuously contracted in a series of smirks of pleasure. He was standing a couple thousands feet in the middle of the plain and was holding both his arms along his torso. His hands were submerged by the moon shining black sea agitating in the form of Selena’s hair. She, instead, was kneeling in front of him with her humongous butt rested on her arched feet. The sight from the balcony usually gifted his visitors with the sensation of interminable spaces and a sea of prairies to navigate with the city as a distant glass island. Under the brightening full moon and terse starry sky, the most titanic blowjob, the farmers and any other person in the region may have ever even believed possible, dwarfed the whole landscape making it look like a vaguely lightened small spot in the wild, where a nudist mixed-race couple had set apart to consume some intimate time.

Eventually the climax was reached and consumed. If the indescribable concert of sounds performed by Selena’s lips along the whole figure of Todd’s shaft was already enough to feel the unpleasant sensation of having been forcefully made part of the act, the final ear-shattering gulping sound hit the farmers in the head before it could be comprehended in its real essence. Still not content, Selena dropped almost violently the prey in her mouth and sighed as hard as a mountain could do. And then she giggled, which made more than one of the people on Sheriff’s balcony even more uncomfortable. She detached from her partner and sat on the ground soon followed by him. The earth-shattering quakes generated by the two gargantuan bottom hitting the ground tore more than one farmer on his knees and hands. With this sole movement they gave the most exhausting possible explanation to the farmers’ explanation. They finally knew what they had came to discover, but all of them, not only Pan, had discovered much more than they could imagine and much more than they ever wanted to know.

The old Tulcke had been the last to speak and he was the first to recall the group’s attention.“We need to go back to the farms as fast as we can.”
The farmers, which were completely mesmerized by the tremendous scene that had just displayed in front of their eyes, turned their head to the old man. There was more than a moment of sensible hesitation.
Finally Mr. Eltern intervened “No, we can’t. Not so fast!”.
Tulcke was surprised of such a strong response, but he respected Mr. Eltern more than anybody else in town and always trusted him in the past. So he cautiously asked “Don’t we need to warn the town? There are our families there! They need to know! They may be in danger!”
“Yeah! Who knows what are those monsters going to do now that they’ve finished!” the older Picha questioned. Everybody looked at Mr. Eltern. He stopped holding his now a little less frightened daughter and looked at the group.
“We can’t go. Or at least, I won’t leave. We must find out which direction they will take and act consequently. If they come in our direction we will rush home, I’ll call mayor Sante and sheriff Pawli in order to set on the alarms and start evacuation.” Tulcke nodded in agreement
“So what are we waiting for?” Betsy asked.
They are in the middle of the plane, they may go in every direction or … rest. If they walk elsewhere we may be the only people able to warn whoever may stand in their path. Tulcke, you and Betsy must rush to the town and warn everybody to pack things and be ready to move on the mountain in the south. There’s a big structure over there, hotel, apartments and huts. It may function as an emergency resort for the people. Betsy you will talk with Sante, Tulcke you will alert the sheriff.”
“They will never believe anything about this!” In the same moment Jude pronounced those words he regretted it. Mr. Eltern fulminated him with his gaze but he nodded slowly. He sighed.
“Jude’s right. We need to take some photos …” Mr. Eltern proposed.
“That won’t convince anyone. Whoever possess basic photo-editing skills can produce a similar effect. They’ll think you’re either joking or incredibly gullible”. Of all the voices anyone expected to hear at that point, the less expected was that of Lissa, generally known among the farmers as the girls in the Budleys’ car. Mr. Eltern was concerned, Pan was red with anger because not only anyone had interrupted her father, which seemed like the only one with a plan and her only source of any sense security in such a situation, but also because that one was the slut in Jude’s car. She was staring at the other girl with visible rage in the green of her eyes.

Lissa knew nothing about the hierarchies among the farmers and had she known she would have shown even less respect of them. Not the least intimidated she walked toward the balcony, she turned 180 degrees facing the more and more confused farmers and finally extracted a smartphone from her back pocket.

Hiiiii everyone, this is ChunLissa online at an unusual time live from Sheriff’s Balcony – dramatic pause, which was enough for the Picha brothers to notice Tulcke’s mouth was wide open in disbelief, much more than before when he stared at the giants – I know what most of you will be thinking, but I’m not here to review any hot encounter. At least, not one of mine. - she winked at the screen, meanwhile Jude reconsidered his whole idea of spending more time with this girl he clearly didn’t know well enough – I am here to report the most breaking of the breaking news out there. As you can see – she reversed the camera and pointed the phone at the valley – we are not alone. I repeat, we are not alone, anymore! - the pitch of her voice much higher now - Those mountains should not be there laying in the middle of the plane and above that they should not move. The light’s not so good … But, you can see “them”. Two giant people are sitting in the middle of the plane. From here I can’t say how big they are, but it must be many hundreds of feet … at least. You can see the stream of light at their feet. That’s the interstate. Look how small it is in comparison to them. Are they alien? I don’t know. They have a human aspect: caucasian male and black female … both ... a little overweight, maybe. Is the government and secret labs involved? I don’t know. But they are real and they’re there, which is here for all the valley’s inhabitants.

While Lissa was reporting the two giants stood up, first the woman and soon after the man, generating a series of consecutive but clearly distinct shock-waves that made the earth tremble and all the people on Sheriff’s balcony fight to keep balance. This interrupted for a moment Lissa’s speech. She stood good enough again and started her reportage again – As you can see they are not only real, but dangerous. They just sat, one single move, and they caused an earthquake. The danger is real, and it is upon us. To all my followers, please share this video, many more will follow in the coming hours. This is ChunLissa from the site of contact. Be safe!” - “That will work, for now.” She complimented herself interrupting the streaming.

The farmers were baffled. But more than one understood that that had been an unpredictably smart move from the city’s girl. The first to talk was the one that Lissa interrupted – “If that message reaches enough people maybe the authorities will believe it.” - Mr. Eltern concluded. Nobody could reply before another set of rumbles and quakes started shaking Sheriff’s Balcony again. “They’re moving” Jude drew the attention to the plane again. The giants were indeed walking, every new step following rather slowly the former. This fact and the scene they had witnessed made Betsy and some other wonder if time was somehow warped for the giants or if it was just hard to move all that mass much faster. Both the rumble and the intensity of the quakes confirmed what the eyes suggested. The giants were getting further and further. They were not directed toward the mountains but the city.

“Oh thank God, they are going away!” Pau sighed.
“Oh God no! They are directed at the city! Oh God!” Lissa exclaimed. The urgency in her voice was shared by most of the bystanders. "I have to go!"
“I’ll take you there” Jude offered.
“No! You can’t!” Mr. Eltern interrupted him.
“But … she needs to go!” Jude lamented.
“It’s too dangerous. Your parents would never forgive me for letting you put yourself in such a situation … - he paused, Pan was staring at her father and she probably was the first one to understand - … I will take her there.” Mr. Eltern concluded
“No! You can’t!” She shouted. This girl had been an already gigantic source of stress for Pan, but this last thing was completely on another level.
“You can’t go. There’s ...those things, there! No Dad, no! I will not allow that!” she kept screaming with her eyes already wet.
“There’s no alternative.” He argued.
“With the highest possible respect, Mr. Eltern, I brought Lissa here, and I will take her back home! It’s the right thing to do.” Lissa didn’t like to be contended like a postal package, but the whole situation was utterly unbearable and even at their characteristically slow pace, the giants were getting closer to the city.
“Lissa, come!” Jude grasped her hand and started walking back into the wood.
“I will come with you! - Mr. Eltern commanded – No, discussion!”
“I will come too” Betsy exclaimed.
Mr. Eltern looked her in the eyes. “No, Betsy! I need you back home. You and the others have to warn the mayor, the sheriff and whoever may be of any help. And please bring Pan with you. I need to know that she is safe.”
Betsy looked back at Mr. Eltern “It’ll be done! Count on me!”
“I don’t want to be safe! I want to be with you dad. I cannot let you go alone!”
“Pan, please, listen ...”
“No! Dad, you listen. If you want to go it’s fine, but I am coming as well!” Mr. Eltern looked her daughter in the eyes and he knew there was no alternative.

In a matter of minuted everyone was on his way. Betsy, the Pichas and Tulcke on their trucks speeding through the mountains to reach the farms and warn everyone of the danger. Mr. Eltern and Jude on the front seat silently descending the curves below Sheriff’s Balcony. In the backseat Pan and on her side both her love rival and the girl they were all risking their lives for. Lissa was staring at the dark landscapes outside the window gulping down her growing anxiety. In the distance the shadowy fields were the natural stage for the glowing spectacle of the city’s skyline which was interrupted only by the immense silhouettes of the giant couple.