- Text Size +

The man looked at the giantess puzzled. Selena used the pause to better look at him. Todd was a thirty-something man with blond hair, military cut, and freckles all over his round red face. He had large shoulder and strong arm but he was more of a fatty than a jock. His eyes were light and his nose was small and round as well. Completely shaved but with a blond pyramidal mustache under his nose. Selena thought that he probably was the portrait of the typical conservative guy. But he was a brave guy after all. He set his life at risk by choice and his coworker described a good men by all parameters. She thought she could trust him. Now she was far more worried of accidentally killing him than she was to have him as a gigantic peer.

She stopped observing him and pondered what to do. Initially she thought to tell him nothing and just stick him up her vagina. But it seemed too harsh and too dangerous. So she decided to go for consent. After all, women had covered a long distance on that point and she herself took part to several rallies in her life. She couldn’t just grab him by her pussy.

“Okay. I think the better way to go on now is to start from the beginning. Like getting to know each other. I go first. Hi – she waved – my name is Selena. I am … or I was, I don’t know, this part is still messy … anyway, a biochemist. I was driving along the highway this afternoon to visit my sister which lives in the nearby city. Maybe you also live in the nearby city. Anyway, I stopped at your gas station when the giants took me and did … well, stuff. And now I don’t know clearly how, I am this big and … well the rest … you were there.” She waited one moment. Todd seemed ready to speak so she lowered her head in order to put him near her ear.

“Ehm … Good … good evening, ma’am!”

“Oh don’t be so formal, call me Selena!”

“Oh, okay miss Selena! My name is Theodore Weasel”

“What?!” Selena burst out laughing. “Your complete name is Todd Weasel? That’s hilarious!”

Todd was initially scared by the giantess reaction but then he got a little upset. Weasel was his mother’s name, he took it at eighteen, and he didn’t want it ridiculed. Neither from men, nor from a giantess.

“I am sorry miss, but I don’t like you laughing at my name. It comes from my mother and is very important to me.”

Selena sunk into the ground for the sudden scorn. “Aw … You are right, Todd! I am sorry. I also carry my mother’s name. It’s Favre. My full name is Selena Favre. I also was raised only by my mother. She died when I was twelve. Cancer. And then aunt Betty stepped in and raised me and my sister!” Selena gave Todd her earnest smile.

Todd was still a little scared by the rude giantess but he could not hold himself from sympathizing deeply with her. He also had had just his mother. And three years before she died of heart failure caused by diabetes. He told that shortly to Selena.

“Wow! - she commented – May I ask your whole story?”

Todd was surprised by such curiosity. None lately had ever shown so much interest in him as a person and now the first person to do that was a couple thousand taller than him.

“It is not that great adventure! I may bore you to death.” He tried to deflect.

“No, please. I am sincerely interested. And then, we are in no rush.”

Selena smiled again. Todd convinced himself and started recounting. His father was a policeman and died in during a robbery when he was five. His mother raised him making double shifts. He attempted to become a policeman himself but he broke both his legs during a summer vacation and he could not walk properly since then, forget about running. He worked for different private securities and this way he could finally help his mother retire and live her final years serene and with all the freedom to paint. Selena was mesmerized by such a humble description of a common life. All the men she used to hang with bragged all the time about every trip and meeting and stuff. Todd marveled for what he was telling. He didn’t tell his own things much often. More like never. He was appreciated by his boss and by the people he worked with but he had no proper friends. Maybe risking your life so many times in one day makes you more eager to recount what you risked.

“Oh, and once … - he started again – noo, that’s embarrassing!”

“Oh nooo, Todd, please!” Selena really looked sincerely interested in discovering more and more about the blond speck on her fingertip.

“Noo, that’s embarassing!”

“Okay! If you tell me, I am gonna tell you something embarrassing about myself. I promise!”

“Ehhr … fine! Well, there was this time I was the security at this disco-night-something-club. Anyway when the shift was over, it was four o’ clock or something, the club was almost empty and I entered to ask two bottles of water for me and my pal. And at the counter there was Be-it at the counter.”

“Like, Be-it the deejay, the music producer, the millionaire?”Selena asked.

“Yes, miss! Be-it in person, standing there like it was nothing. Later I learned he was there to evaluate the performance of the young deejay performing that night.”

“I didn’t figure out you listened to this kind of music”

Todd chuckled “Like what?”

Selena smiled “Like, rap, hip-hop, you know!”

“Consider me offended. I love rap. I do rap myself sometimes. I mean, mostly to keep my mind occupied during long night shifts. But still ...”

“What? I’d love to hear that” Selena laughed.

“Anyway, he was there at the counter with his fiancee and all of a sudden this guy walks into the club shooting up in the air and commanding everyone to put their hands up. I rush to hold Be-it and his girl down behind the counter. The man shoots again and command the cashier to hand him all the money in the vault behind him. He knew where the vault was so I figured out he knew the place. I looked above the counter and I recognized him. He had been a tech guy for many nights at the club. So I had this crazy plan. He shouted to us to stand up. I begged Be-it to do as the robber asked. He did it. The tech guy was so dazzled to see him that he stared for a moment. I did something I later think was more cartoonish than heroic. I dragged the carpet under his foot and he tripped. Be-it reacted as a beast. He jumped on the guy and kicked the gun from his hand. We at the security service have no handcuff so we had to use the toy model for the kinky nights.” Selena stared at him and he stared back like saying “Don’t ask!”. She then listened again.

“Finally the police arrived and we recounted everything. Every officer wanted to take a picture with Be-it. I just wanted a sip of water. Finally his fiancee came closer to me and was very kind. She offered me her glass of water and she thanked me. Then she even kissed me on the cheek. It lived a clear glittered mark. But I didn’t find out until the next day when I woke up to my mother asking “Theodore Rudolf Weasel, what sort of job do you do at that club?” Todd mimicked his mother’s voice. Selena burst out laughing. But this time Todd was laughing as well. She hadn’t even noticed, but this was the best date she had had with anyone in years. Which surprised her, since she was not looking for a date and she had never dated a shorter guy before.

“It’s your turn now!”

“What?!” she asked surprised.

“It’s your turn now! I told you my embarrassing story”

“Pff, that was not embarrassing. You are a hero. You saved Be-it! I owe you a good portion of my playlist!”

“Come on! You promised!” he continued.

“Fine. I will tell you my darkest secret. The time I ate, absolutely accidentally, a goldfish alive at my final Homecoming party!”

“What? I mean … how?” And thus they continued for another good hour. Meanwhile the moon rose up in the late afternoon sky until they stopped talking for a while and looked at the first appearing stars.

“Selena ...”

“Yes, Todd?”

“I am sorry but I need to ask you. Why did you took me?” Selena had been like dreaming until that moment. She was completely relaxed and she enjoyed every moment of her talk with Todd. The air was chilly but pleasant and the night sky was gorgeous. She didn’t date much after the accident and anyway either the backpain, or the mood, or the man busted her nights. But nothing of that had happened until that moment. And still, the question from Todd came like a bucket of cold water. She hesitated but then she decided it was time to tell him the truth.

“Todd, look! Three years ago I had a car accident, my sister and a friend of mine were involved. My friend died and my sister was put in a coma. When she woke up she was not the same. She is paraplegic, and also her brain … I mean, she is the same as before, but slower, and sometimes common things may be confusing for her. She was such an intense person. My model in life before the accident. But now, she needs help and she lives with aunt Betty, I told you about her.”

Todd stood silent for a bit. “I am so deeply sorry, Selena” he started

“Thank you, Todd!” Selena interrupted him and was interrupted in turn.

“But, she is still here. I mean, I know you may be worried for her, but trust me, sick people are as worried for you as you may be for them. In this cases it is … reciprocal. Love is always two-ways between relatives that stand in front of problems together.”

Selena closed her eyes and a few tears big enough to engulf Todd completely rolled down her cheeks. She sighed and started talking again.

“But … now, there is this thing. This thing of becoming giants, that seems to have a lot of strange effects.”

“Well, I don’t think stranger than “this thing of becoming giants” Todd commented.

“No, trust me. Stranger things indeed. Look, my little finger here. I lost it in the accident and now it is back here. Like it regrew out of the stump. And my back! I had chronic pain, but now it’s all gone!”

“Well, that is nice!”

“Yyes! It is nice! And so I thought, what if I find a way to make my sister grow to my stature? What if it has the same effects on her? This may be my last chance to change her back. To the way she was before the accident!”

“Ehhm, I get your point. But your sister is the same also after the accident. You said that. You should accept her, regardless of her condition.” “Are you telling me I should not try?”

“No, I am in no position to tell you that”

“It’s just, maybe she should decide by herself what is best for her.” Todd was worried he could upset Selena. Not because he was scared of her but because he didn’t want to make her sad.

“You are right, Todd! But I must at least try and ask her.”

“Right!” he agreed.

“But how would you do it? I mean, you told me your growth happened by accident. How can you make another person grow?”

Selena hesitated again “Well, there could be one way. Buuuuut … it’s risky! And not yet tested”

Todd looked at Selena’s face. She moved her pupils in his direction.

“Oh! Now I get it. The experiment!?” Selena chuckled nervously.

“Yep!” She answered.

Todd waited for something more. “There is this possibility – she started, again – I mean, it’s just one out of a million. But I have to know if it works. And … - she sighed – I need your help. I mean, if you consent to it.”

Todd took a moment to think and then he asked “Will it hurt?”

Selena chuckled again “Oh gawd, I hope not. Truth is … I don’t know. But I want to try in the safest possible way. What do you say?” She finally asked.

Todd hesitated. “If it works … I mean, I will become ... a giant, as you are.”

“Yeah!” Selena exclaimed out of awkwardness and euphoria. “A Todd … zilla!” she tried to defuse the feeling of growing tension.

Todd tried to tell something but she interrupted him “And you will have to drink my vaginal fluids to do it!” Selena completed in the fastest way possible in order to prevent her brain from stopping her mouth.

“Wo-ho-ho. What?!” Todd shrieked.

“What I just said! It’s the only way I believe it may work. It’s what happened before I blacked out and when I woke up I was taller than the Diamond Tower downtown. Todd was silent.

“Todd, look! It was all a big mistake. Let’s forget about everything. I will let you go and find another way. I am deeply sorry for … for everything”

A good ten seconds passed.

“I’ll … - Todd started in a trembling voice – I’ll do it!” Selena could not believe her ears. Or … better … her left ear, since Todd was there.

“Would you? Doesn’t it bother you?”

“No. Well, I mean. It bothers me a little. It’s a big step into the unknown. But I have not very much to leave behind. And if it may help you and your sister ...”

“Oh my God, Todd, thank you so much! You were a hero to Be-it. But it seems you were destined to be it also to me” Selena laughed very nervous and excited. Todd laughed too.

“I think I’m second-guessing”

“Oh come on! You deserved it. At least a little!”

“All right, all right! Maybe I did”. After they stopped laughing it became awkward again between them.

“Sooo, how do we … proceed?” Selena chuckled nervously again.

“Ehm … ok. I will put you … there and then I will do my best to … produce some fluid. I need for you to stay there and wait. When I will be … ready, you have to … drink it up. Like, just that!”

“Just that, got it! Ooookay, let’s do it!” He said more scared than convinced.

“Ookay? Let’s do it! Please be careful down there!”

Selena finally moved her arm from her ear very slowly down her body until her hand was facing the chasm her vagina must have been to Todd. She leaned back on the ground and reached her clitoris with her other hand. She spread her labia and started a rotatory motion. Slow and steady. At first, it was very strange to masturbate under the night sky in the open, completely naked. She reserved this kind of attention to herself only under a discrete number of sheets in her bed. It took some time after the accident for her to feel the urge to touch herself again. The dates she had were not great and the only two times it came to sex it was painful because of her backpain or numb because of the medications she took the remove the pain. Instead, when she was lying in her bed, in a comfortable position, she could indulge in her fantasies.

At first, she imagined classic sex with men of her life or with this or that celebrity. But after a while she found an uncommon pleasure in a strange image. She pictured herself as a horse, running in the prairies with other horses, under the sun. Just running, completely free. That fantasy accompanied her best orgasms in the last two years. While she was rhythmically massaging her clit, she thought about the prairies again. But this time not as a horse. She pictured herself as ... herself, just this big. She walked free on the prairie and overcame farms and barns and fields. All minuscule, under her figure. And herself there, just walking and enjoying the sun on her skin.

Several hundred meters away from her face Todd was standing on Selena’s arched fingers at a few meter from the biggest vagina he or any other human (he mistakenly thought) had ever seen. It was cavernous and scary to say the least. For sometime he just stood there hearing the waterfall-like noise of the fingers of Selena working on the immense clitoris above his head. After a while he started sweating. Not because of anxiety but because it was getting warmer and warmer and also more and more humid by the seconds. He looked in front of him to see the giant labia trembling and transpiring small spherical drops which could envelope his entire body. He leaned as far as he could on the finger in order to reach the fluids cascading down the labia of his new gigantic friend. But in that moment, Selena trembled a bit.

Nothing to her, but enough to push Todd out of balance and making him fell right into the monster. Selena went back to her senses when she felt the fluids flow on her hand. She rose her head to examine the situation. And she noticed there was no trace of Todd on her hand. She immediately gained her sitting position. She looked on the ground in front of her, but he had not fallen to the ground. She touched her butt and he was not there either. She finally realized.

“Oh no!” She sighed. Selena panicked, she didn’t know what to do. In pure desperation she put a finger inside her vagina causing herself to moan and shutter since she was still very sensitive. She scooped out whatever she met and extracted her finger. There laid the incredibly small figure of Todd, completely drenched in her fluid.

“Oh no, oh no, oh no!” She was hyperventilating. She could not perform any kind of CPR or cardiac massage. She tried to move his body as delicately as she could. But, no matter her effort the sticky juice kept encapsulating his body. She drew her legs to her body and embraced her legs while keeping her finger straight under her mouth. She started breathing as softly as she could in order to make her juice dry up. It was working but Todd’s body was motionless. She tucked him with her nail but he didn’t respond. She was in total despair. She had met this humble, kind and sympathetic man and she had killed it. She really was no less a monster than the giants the made her grow. Tears filled her eyelids. She looked at the inert body with extreme intensity and waited.

After a couple minutes she decided it was time to put him on the ground. She dried her tears and slowly approached the ground with her hand. She tilted her finger as much as possible and when Todd was as close as possible to the ground the pushed him very slowly with her nail. The body rolled over and finished on its belly. The face on the ground and the back to the sky. Selena didn’t want to leave him that way. It seemed not only sadder but also extremely disrespectful. She moved her hand toward Todd again but she didn’t have the time to reach it.

The body was shaken by an inner movement. Then a second and then a third one. Selena was paralyzed. She observed everything with her mouth open in disbelief. Todd was alive. It was like his whole body was coughing. Then his back started rising but his belly was still on the floor. He was not properly growing. More like inflating, starting from the chest. After it was the turn of the arms that exploded in dimension. At this point the extremely strange figure in which Todd was mutating was already as big as a lighter to Selena. But he didn’t stop there.

His torso inflated again, this time to the dimension of a box of candies and then his legs stretched out. Something was changing his size and his shape from within. There were wave-like shapes moving all around his body. The remaining of his clothes fell to the ground. Finally a powerful wave climbed his protruding spinal chord up to his neck and inflated it and the head as well. When his head matched proportions with the rest of his body he was longer than Selena’s forearm.

The giantess was in pure shock, completely mesmerized by the convulse metamorphose displaying at her feet. Another sudden shake traversed his legs and arms which stretched outward again. Now they were far too long and thing. His hands inflated as well and they were shaken, but this time not from another convulsion but from a sudden reflex. Todd’s hands grasped the soil below and then were firmly planted in it. His thin arms were getting buffer by the seconds. Todd’s body raised until he was on his hands and knees. In that moment, his growth stopped.

Todd was as big as toddler in comparison to Selena. This time the convulsion was not at the skin and muscle level but it seemed to come from the guts. A second convulsion pushed his head up. A third one ended in a loud cough. After that, he finally inhaled air like a scuba diver after a long session on low oxygen. He kept breathing heavily and slowly. Selena was too scared to touch him. She was on her knees and watched him grow again. This time his growth spurts were better distributed all along his figure. He kept gaining height and width at the same time. Selena was not a short woman but neither a basketball player. She usually chose taller partners, but she was a bit unprepared to the height of Todd.

In his human form, Todd was a big boy at six feet and three inches. This feature, above all, made him feasible for the security service at clubs and discos. But he was also a large one. After the accident he dropped sport significantly and started gaining weight from his habit of consuming the equivalent of five full meals a day. He had bought a weight set several years before at a garage sale and that kept his arms and chest muscular, but still everything got a little bit muffled and rounded under his medium weight of 255 lbs.

Still remaining on all four, he reached and passed Selena’s waist. She was impressed to say the least. She lingered in observing his body still inflating and deflating for the heavy breathing. His back was covered by thin and light hair that reflected the light of the moon. He had freckles all over his backside down to the bum. His forearms and shins were the only distinctively hairy part of his body. His feet were thick but unusually small for such a big man. His belly could be admired in all its magnificence under his arching torso. His face was still contracted in a grimace of fatigue, but she could confirm her first impression. She had observed his face before, but now she could better grasp any detail. From the pronounced stripe of freckles decorating his cheekbones to the insufferable mustache under his nose. He was a cute chubby boy. He may be big, but he was not menacing at all. Finally she rushed to help him.

She crouched on his side and put a hand on his back. The warm touch of the giantess startled him, and made him open his eyes.

“Hey, Todd! It’s me! Selena! I am here. Let me help you!” She offered him her hand.

He stared at it for a moment and then he grabbed it with her big paw. Selena planted a feet firmly on the ground and started standing. Todd helped himself with his other arm and started standing still holding Selena’s hand. His head raised in the night sky and Selena which until some minutes before towered over skyscrapers was now eye-level with Todd’s Adam’s apple. Todd was still incredulous. He gazed at the night sky. There was not even one cloud. The stars were brighter that he could ever remember under the light pollution of the city. The moon was still the respectable queen of the night. Round and big even at his new size.

Selena was in silence. Her eyes were fixed on his face. Form this close she could distinctively feel the warmth of his body. Their hands were still tightened. He finally looked down at her. Their eyes met. Selena opened her mouth to tell something.

“Wow” Todd interrupted her intention. Selena waited. He didn’t continue.

“What?” she asked.

“Just … wow!”

“Is there anything strange?” she said awkwardly.

“It’s just … when I was … small, I had this sights of your body … and your face. But it was very difficult to have a complete figure.”

“Oh … I guess!”

“Well, except for your inner ear!” He laughed

“I talked to it for more than one hour, I think.”

“Oh, come on!” She slapped softly his right arm.

“So, what’s the problem then?” Selena smiled.

“With what?”

“Why do you look surprised to see me finally in person?”

“Well … it’s like, when I was small, I figured out you were a fine young lady colossus.”

“Mh-mh” Selena mumbled with joyful severity in her tone and an interrogative look in her eyes.

“But … from that position, I didn’t figure out you were this beautiful!”

Selena’s pupils reached their maximum width. Todd’s cheeks became reddish and he smiled like a child. Selena leaned forward and since Todd was still she put one arm around his neck and rose on her tiptoes. Their lips finally impacted with a force powerful enough to disintegrate a building. Todd curved his head down to better press his mouth as deep as he could into Selena’s one. Selena could notice he was a little clumsy, but she liked even that part. He grabbed her back with both his hand and she pushed him closer to her with her free arm. Their bellies met and immediately after Selena’s G-size breast invaded Todd’s chest like the mounting wave against a not completely steep cliff. The two immense masses kept clashing into each other for a while provoking shock-waves perceptible for humans in the valley.