- Text Size +

Selena opened her eyes slowly and slowly recollected one by one the flashes of memory of the moments before the dark. She had just got out of her car at the gas station along the highway in order to reach the first available restroom. She couldn’t cover even the first half of the distance between her car and the entrance of the store that her whole world was shaken. A dark shadow suddenly loomed all around her. She hadn’t even the time to look up that something from the front and from behind grasped her and raised her up in the air violently. When she recovered from the initial shock, she was trying to maintain her sitting balance on a softish but firm surface with spiraling crests all over. What she saw in front of her was a landscape beyond her comprehension.

A divine being was kneeling behind the gas station as big as a mountain. Gazing around she could recognize every part of it. It was a feminine figure with an almost flat belly with a bellybutton big enough it could host a van. Apart from that, the flatness of the belly made even more effective the sight of what awaited on top of it. Two glorious orbs exceeded by a lot the silhouette of the godlike monster. The nipples alone where towering temples built to celebrate the immensity of that mountainous monument of a mammary the deity would call her chest. Above that the face of a middle-aged supreme being with curly blond hair and a welcoming smile.

Selena could not hold back tears both for fears and dismay, but she was forced to gulp hard when she noticed the only thing that could make all that situation worse. On both hips of the giantess there were hands. At first it was difficult to have a better grasp of the truth since the most part of those hands was still hiding behind the giant lady. But in no time both came forward always keeping contact with the skin of the giantess. They revealed to be manly hands, the nails being short and consumed, the finger and palm hefty and the hairs on the knuckles visible in the light of the dusk. Selena could not think straight anymore. She was scared as she had never been, she was probably going to die and worst of all she felt at the same time the pressure of her bladder and the incapability to empty it.

She, or better, the surface she was on, that she found out being the point of a building-size finger attached to a monstrous hand, was getting closer to the giantess. Selena’s body moved in an involuntary attempt of retreat. The finger got closer and closer to the crotch of the goddess, revealing the hairy forest that extended for yards and yards in all directions. Selena kept swapping her look from the approaching wall of flesh and trunks in the shape of pubic hairs in front of her and the far above shadowy face of the giantess that carefully observed her prey hundreds of meters below. When the finger was positioned right in front of the awaiting maws of her vagina, the giantess started to push on her thighs’ muscles. Millions of fibers strong enough to crush mountains hardened all at once with the effect of slowly raising the bottom of the giantess. Slowly but steadily, the content of the biggest vagina to ever exist was revealed in front of Selena.

Tenths and tenths of meters of human penis were uncovered. The pulsing skin of that immeasurable pillar of giantesses’ pleasure were soaked in a think but consistent layer of vaginal liquid. When the gland was out, Selena didn’t have enough time to contemplate its size or imminence because the finger she was on started moving forward. For a brief moment, the minuscule woman could glance, beyond the purple dome she was headed to, at the middle-age large and hairy belly under a bulky chest and large shoulders of the goddess’ companion.

When the finger docked on the gland, the giantess proceeded to push her fingertip against the sticky surface of the gigantic head. Selena could feel at the same time the immense strength and the incredible gentleness of the touch before finding herself stuck to the giant’s cock. Selena could look up just for a second to the impending doom represented by the leviathanic cunt that obscured the sky. Her screams were soon muffled and nullified by the internal walls of the goddess’ vagina. From that moment on, it was just darkness. Selena’s body was smeared between the thrusting cock and the pulsating flesh walls. She felt like stripped first of her clothes and then of her body while her consciousness faded progressively into nothingness. The last thing she could recollect was the distinct sensation of warmth and submergence and the unprecedented intensity of the smell and taste of something Selena could clearly distinguish as sperm invading her nostrils, her mouth and her everything.

The first thing that came to her attention, after awakening under the bright light of the moon, was the cognitive dissonance between the memory of every bone in her body cracking during her vaginal trip and the present feeling of complete wellness and restfulness all along her body. Her muscles responded wonderfully to a light stretch. The aching pain in her spinal chord to whom she was so accustomed had disappeared. She could execute movements with her body and her arms that she had almost forgotten because of her chronic back-pain that accompanied all of her sentient life since one fateful night.

Selena suffered a car accident four years before and she could clearly remember the experience. She was in the backseat not wearing any seat-belt when another car appeared abruptly in front of hers. A series of dis-articulated flashes followed the moment of the impact. The car she was traveling on spiraled on the road, went through the small wall on the side, started rolling and finally stopped roof-on-the-ground on the side of a pine. All these confused memories reached her three days later in the hospital bed where she learned that one of her friend, the driver, was dead and the other passenger, her older sister Cassie, was in a clinically induced coma. Since then, her sister was paralyzed from the waist down. And with permanent cerebral and spinal traumas. Three years later she could still move correctly only one arm and speak with perceivable difficulty.

Selena was on the road that day to pay a visit to her sister which now lived under the constant care of the only parent-figure that her and Cassie ever had: aunt Betty. Aunt Betty was not properly their aunt. Their mother was an only child, and there was no father at the time. Aunt Betty was the oldest friend of their mother, she lived next door since the girls were born and as a single woman with no children she helped raising Selena and Cassie all along childhood and teen years. When Selena was twelve, her mother’s cancer reached its final stadium and Betty stepped in for custody. Since college, both Cassie and then Selena had left Betty’s house. But after the accident, Cassie needed constant care and Selena in her small already overcrowded city flat could not provide it. Aunt Betty, again, stepped-in and took complete care of her elective older daughter. Selena used to pay visit to aunt Betty once or twice a year before the accident. Since then, the visits grew to at least every three months and the whole summer vacation. It was not an easy situation for none of the three women but through the years they had all grew more and more comfortable with the situation and their family was even more united than ever before.

Selena kept stretching her muscles and reached for her back with her left arm, and there she felt another extremely strange sensation. During the accident, she didn’t just suffer multiple fracture. She also lost her little finger. She wore a prosthesis since then. But now she felt the reciprocal touch of her “missing” finger and of her back. It thrilled her and pushed her to completely open her eyes. Only in that moment she realized the real dimensions of her condition. She was in an open plain. Comprehensibly, the gas station on the highway was in the middle of the main plain in their region. But she was also on a flat terrain and there were no sign of anything all around. Was it possible that the giant monsters had flattened the whole landscape? She examined her body and the first thing she noticed was that she was completely naked. She looked at her body, she touched her boobs, her belly and her legs looking for wounds of any sort. She found only the old scars but no new sign of harm. She thanked God again for her luck and decided it was time to stand up and go looking for help, or at least something to cover herself.

She planted her arm on the soil and her feet in front of her and one of them met and completely crushed something with the consistence of styrofoam and plastic. She looked at her foot and she finally realized the impossible. Her feet has sunk into the gas station on the other side of the highway. The roof of the building had been already removed but her foot had crushed the sidewall and a smaller building on the side. She gazed at the scene frozen in disbelief and surprise. Then, she slowly raised her foot and could observe all kind of debris and generic food products fall off her foot. She looked at the ground. There laid the street, the parking lot and … Where was the other gas station? The one she had stopped at. She touched her butt and found the answer. She had completely flattened it with her ass. She positioned her foot with much more care and finally stood up. The roof of the gas station was barely recognizable in the crater her butt had shaped in the ground. She decided to step toward the still standing gas station and observe the damages she has procured there. Her footprint was clearly visible, but most of the station was still standing, like a beaten-up cardboard box. What procured the supreme terror and still amazement in Selena was the sight of the content of that box.

Moving through the destroyed aisles there were at least a dozen people bracing each other and looking at the new black giantess. Selena knelt down and put her face closer and closer to the minuscule gas station. She examined the frightened people inside, still in disbelief. They seemed real, and living. On one hand, all of this was completely crazy and surreal. On the other hand, she had been used as a penis ornament some time before by giant monsters. Somehow, intentionally or not, the giants made her grow too. Selena was terrified and thrilled. In a certain way, euphoric. She moved her hand toward the people that ran until the corner of the store gathered them. She reached a woman on the front with her fingers. She tried to pinch her, but she was very small. She tried to scoop her up with her polished nail and she managed to take her. She wore the uniform of the store, she must have been a cashier or something similar. She was a speck. Ant-sized and trembling. And screaming, for what she could guess. Whatever sound exited the small woman mouth was barely audible. She proceeded to put her hand near her left ear and finally she could grasp some words from the squeaking.

“Please don’t eat me! … Please let me go!”.

Selena could understand the concern of the insignificant woman. She was less than a bug to the giantess. But for Selena those were people, not bites. And she prepared to clarify it when a strong rumble emerged from her stomach. She was indeed starving. That was the original reason for her stop at the gas stations. She was still two hours away from her destination and she hadn’t had even breakfast that morning. The rumble made all the people in the store scream in fear. The woman on the nail receded in a sort of fetal position trembling. The giantess finally spoke.

“Ehi, there! Don’t panic. I am not going to eat any of you. I am a lady, not a monster!”

The voice came as a thunder both for the woman on the nail and for the people on the ground, but they at least calmed a bit if just to better hear at her words.

“Please! Lets’ all calm down now!” Selena whispered. Still bracing themselves, the people on the ground started looking at the giantess inquisitive gaze.

“Fine! See. Everything’s fine. Now, I need something to eat! And I was going to buy something here before the giant monst… ehrm … the other giant people caused all this mayhem.” She grinned in slight embarrassment.

“Unfortunately I grew out of my clothes, apparently. Or, were they ripped off me when I was … nevermind! Focus! Ok, I can’t pay, right now. But still I really need something to eat. Proportionately to my size. Which may be … well, everything in store. Eheh!”

The people on the ground were confused by the speech of the giantess. They marveled in the first place for she could talk. Which meant she was some kind of person. Therefore also the monsters that attacked them before must’ve been people. It made everybody shocked and confused even more.

“Hey, you there. Hello! I need your help. Please!” People looked dazzled at the ebony colossus.

“Mmm, ok … ehm, we could … you could put all the food … here on my hand!”

She put her hand down slowly and as carefully as she could in front of the store entrance, in order to avoid any more destruction. People were hesitant.

“Please, please! I won’t hurt anyone, I am just asking you this favor! Please!”

The people discussed the point for a little time. They seemed to conclude that this new giant must be somehow sincere. She could have crushed all them if she really wanted. Another look to the begging titan was convincing for at least three of them which started gathering things from the aisles into some carts. Selena smiled. She was enthusiastic and fascinated by the small worker ants gathering food for her. In the city, where she lived she was not accustomed to kind gestures and this in particular seemed both warming and funny. After the carts were full they formed a row and exited the store. The first in line was a thin man in a green shirt. He approached the awaiting hand of the giantess. It was massive form its perspective. Enough to hold a house. He wondered how much could a cart full of food matter to something so dashingly enormous. He put himself between the cart and the hand whose flat side was far taller than him. And started taking the first bag of chips. He slowly handled the bag until he could and than he threw it onto the giantess’ palm. The giantess smiled at him. He was no less scared but he gained that little confidence needed to keep throwing stuff onto the hand. The other people with the carts got closer and started throwing stuff as well. Some other in the store started gathering food.

Selena was mesmerized by the activity on the ground. After the first group of carts was empty she had already gathered a discrete amount of food. She could hardly distinguish what she got, but she thought at her size it wouldn’t have made any difference. Two guys headed for the store again while second group was forming a row near the exit. Only one person didn’t follow. It was a bigger guy than the green shirt one. He wore the store’s uniform. He headed for her fingertips. She observed him. And also the others stopped their flow to look. He reached the tip of the little finger and kept going along the shape of the hand. He didn’t seem to seek a way out. He kept going until he reached the tip of Selena’s index finger and grabbed her nail. Only in that moment the giantess remembered of the girl she had scooped up. She was still laying on her fingernail. The guy climbed up the nail and crouched. He reached for the girl with his arm and hugged her. The cashier regained consciousness in the form of a broken cry. Selena was touched by the scene. Of course, she meant no harm for the small girl but only now she understood her modes had not been very gentle. She stood still and let the store boy help her colleague climb down from the nail. Then they both walked back toward the store. The girl kept trembling and looking at the giantess. When the other saw the store boy come back with the girl got back to work. In a few minutes the store was empty and Selena’s hand was full and all the people went back into the emptied store.

“Thank you all, so much! You were very brave and very helpful to me!” She proceeded to lift her arm and lick all the food away from her hand. To eat, after all that time waiting, was almost intoxicating for Selena. She munched on the food like it was the finest chocolate. In that moment a sudden and unstoppable urge hit her. She could not stop at that single morsel. Without even thinking she lifted two cars from the parking lot and gobbled them up. Her mind was not numb enough not to fully understand the madness in her gesture, but her belly seemed to be far more in control of her course of action. Without even the time to reflect any deeper on the fact she had just eaten two cars, she started grabbing and putting in her mouth every other vehicle in the parking lot. Then she tore both gas pump from the ground and chewed them briefly. Finally she grabbed the roof of the gas station and ate it like a cookie. The dumpsters followed the same route as well as everything else. Selena could only stop when the whole gas station was a flat surface. She didn’t spare even the streetlights along the highway. She headed back toward the ruins of the store. Three walls were still standing. She didn’t even hesitate that much and took a bite out of one wall.

The screams of the people awakened her from her hunger fury. Most were crouching behind the counter. She lifted her hand, the shadow swallowed their puny figures, and then pressed it on the ground. She had made a consistent breach into the front wall of the store. While still chewing on some aisles and shopping carts she could mumble “Pveese, gech ouch!” The frightened people didn’t wait for a second order and ran as fast as they could out of the store and didn’t stop until their breath ran out. The first to stop could look back and see the giantess crouching on the store and swallowing aisle after aisle, fridge after fridge and wall after wall not even using her hands. She could talk and she was some kind of person indeed. But that hunger was not human at all. It was feral and furious. A few more minutes later, everything was over. There was nothing left. If not for the tarmac they were standing on, there was barely any sign there had ever been a gas station there.

Selena got back to her senses. She had been completely aware of everything during her hunger rampage. But she couldn’t just stop. On one side, everything was delicious. On the other, she could not even for a moment control that urge to keep eating inside her guts. Selena was not a thin lady. She had massive breast and ass but she exited the definition of curvy after college years. The limited mobility after the accident also had an impact on her metabolism. She was not completely fat but she could clearly distinguish several rolls of fat when she sat down. Her ass was fat and round with a good portion of cellulitis. She still had a distinctively feminine figure but she’d classify as a plus sized model by current standards. She had been eager to hunger pangs, but nothing before resembled this one. Neither for intensity nor for the intrinsic satisfaction it brought. It was more similar to a sexual rush. She couldn’t figure out what just happened but it made her ponder.

Maybe also the other giants could not control themselves. Maybe this happens when you grow. This … thing, she thought, this whole thing changes you. She looked at her hand, at the finger regrown out of nothing. She was crouching! She couldn’t perform this task correctly since the accident and now she couldn’t feel the slightest form of pain or even just discomfort. She could eat all that stuff. Trucks, cars, gas pumps and even concrete walls like it was a candy shop. Another thought slipped in her mind. She could have eaten the people in the store as well if she didn’t let them flee. It was not a matter of capability but merely of choice, or … taste. It sounded like crazy but she lingered in the thought. She decided she wouldn’t eat people. But it felt not as much a moral as a dietary choice. Humans were edible, but at least for now, off the menu.

She put herself in a sitting position. She saw the people in the distance and waved “Sorry, I got a little bit … carried away. Sorry!” she smiled.

The stars brightened in the darkening sky. It was evening and she should have been at aunt Betty’s for a while now. Her sister was not always completely aware of everything around her but she could easily keep track of time or of delay (and she was not easy at concede forgiveness). And then it struck her.

“This thing – she exclaimed – it changes you. It … heals, and transforms you. It may work on Cassie! It may cure aunt Betty’s arthritis as well! Of course they may object to the option of becoming Godzilla-size, but … who knows, they may like it. And then, there are already giants strolling around with far less care for what happens to small people.”

She was resolute. She had to reach aunt Betty’s house as soon as possible. But again she stopped pondering. “How did I get so big?”

She was in the motion to stand up but the discouragement for this last question pushed her back on the ground with the result of making all the people in the distance lose their balance for the shock waves of the impact. She grinned at the scene but got back at her thoughts. “The giant woman took me and put me on … on the male’s shaft. It was very sticky … oh gawd, was that pre-cum? C’mon, gross! Ok … focus! It was sticky and then she lowered herself on the shaft and then I felt all of her liquid onto me, it was everywhere and I couldn’t stand any longer until I swallowed everything … Ugh!” She exclaimed. “And then it was all dark.”

She couldn’t believe it. But, anyway, could she believe anything else that evening? “Was … was it the giantess’ … ugh … juice.” She had never rejected any idea more fiercely than this. But still, there seemed to be only two possibility. Either it was the giantess’ fluid, or, otherwise, the giants had extracted her from the woman’s pussy and cast a spell to make her grow. They didn’t seem in the mindset to enlarge random people. And if their rush was similar to her previous one, they mustn’t have been completely conscious in their course of action. There wasn’t any credible alternative. But she could not risk it. She couldn’t just stick one or both of the two persons she loved more than life itself up into her now enormous pussy and wait for magic to happen. Concrete walls crumbled in her mouth like pastry! Her vaginal muscles could pulverize her sister or Betty. She had to test it. But how?

She looked in the distance and on the ground until she met the shadows of the people she had … let go. They were marching away from her, to wherever far from the madness they had witnessed and lived. They had had enough for sure, at least for one day. But that day wasn’t over. Selena was a biochemist and she was no stranger to experimenting. But she needed experimental … subjects. A mice could have sufficed, but in her condition the mice should have been as big as a yacht. She stood up and started walking toward the group. Plus, the absence of gigantic animals was both a hint that all of this may work on ly on humans, and in general a relief. She felt like human giants could in some sense control themselves and mitigate the consequences of their size like she had done before sparing the unfortunate people in the gas station. An animal, on the contrary, would just be madness unleashed upon Earth.

Meanwhile the people had fled away, but in terms of speed of movement it was no match. They were walking since some time now and still it took her three steps to reach them, crouch and prevent almost all of them from dispersing. She counted ten people. She was sure there were more in the store, but she didn’t need all of them. There were the two wearing the store’s uniform. The guy in green. A woman hand in hand with her teenage son. Three men in their late fifties all wearing red polo shirts. A blonde in a yellow dress and an older man holding her in his arms. Selena kept them between her hands. Some were screaming again.

“Shush you all! I am sorry I have to hold you again but I need you. Trust me its for a good cause. You all will help my sister heal! She is a paraplegic, but we can fix that together.” People didn’t got half of that message and listened to half of what they grasped.

She sat down and closed her legs around them. She then proceeded to lick her fingertip and one by one stuck and released them on her other hand. In less than two minutes she had collected them all on her palm. The people were again scared and confused, and covered in giantess’ saliva. This day had been a roller coaster of emotions and it didn’t look like it was over. With giants it never is, at least it seems.

Selena had all the ten people spread on her palm but she was at a dead end again. She didn’t want to test them all. She surely didn’t want any of those three red-polo guys in her vee-vee. Not even with this disproportion of size. But she didn’t want to kill any other person, not even the three creepy guys. There was another risk to consider, then. What if … it worked? What if she actually could grow one of them with her fluids? She would have to handle with a peer. And she was scared by this possibility. She wasn’t scared for herself. But she had just had that episode. She was scared of herself as much as of any other person in the same condition. She at least could control herself enough to save the people in the store. But what if she grew a less careful person? She didn’t knew nothing of the people in her hand. They may be all saints, or all monsters at a still manageable scale. She didn’t want the responsibility to unleash a giant monster. There were already enough of them. She needed someone she could trust, like on the spot, and she needed a way to find one among such a small sample of people.

She thought about it for some time. The people in her hand grew tired of waiting for their impending doom and started to sit down. Selena was in complete brainstorming but finally a thread of thoughts led her out of her stalemate. She took one last breath, closed her eyes one moment and then addressed the people in her hand

“Listen up, little bugs. I have your life in my hand … literally! – this made her laugh but she retained herself not to blow her bluff – I want one of you to sacrifice … to me, and I promise I will spare all of the others! I will count to ten and if none of you steps forward I will start crushing all of you one by one!” That said, the people in her hand went crazy for a moment.

“Ten!” Everybody shut up. They looked at each other in fear. The old man braced even tighter her younger partner.

“Nine!” The three men looked at all the other and mumbled something between themselves.

“Eight!” The green guy cold not stop walking back and forth. The mother braced her son but she looked like hiding behind him more than protecting him.

“Seven…?” Selena was starting to worry, this was her only plan. If nobody offered him or herself, her bluff would be blown and she had no other ideas. She knew that realizing her threat could speed up the process but she absolutely didn’t want to. With a crescent uncertainty in her voice she exclaimed

“Six!” The store woman threw her arm around her colleague’s neck and started sobbing vigorously.

“Five!” Selena tried her final move. She held a finger over the group of people moving it around and causing more screams and confusion in the sample.

“Four!” She put her finger closer. Some of the people started moving all around her hand making it difficult for her to grant she could hold all of them.

“Three” she intimated.

“WAAAAAIT!!!” Selena hears something like that coming from her hand and her heart skipped a beat.

She looked better. The store guy was holding both his arms up in the air and waving at her. She smiled, almost moved by this gesture. It was the same guy that went after his colleague and “saved” her from her nail. And now he was “sacrificing” himself to save her and some strangers. This were two important clues about his personality. But she needed the evidence.

“Shush, nobody speaks except the store guy! Do you understand you are risking your life?” He waited a moment. Then he nodded.

“Why?” He waited a moment then he shout something. But it was too far to be heard. She lowered her finger. He climbed on her nail. Selena put her finger near her ear and asked again

“Why?” The guy waited another moment and then answered.

“Because it is just. All these people deserve to live. I was bound to serve them in the store and, if I can, I want to serve them even in this.” Selena was shocked. Even with this disproportion of size, she had never been as much impressed as in the current moment by some guy’s balls. She lowered her hand again and let him fall back in her palm. She then licked her fingertip again and moved it back to her hand. The other people had made some room around the store guy, except for the store woman. She was on the ground with one arm stretched toward him shouting and crying. This made Selena’s intention easier to realize. She used her sticky finger to grab her prey which was not the store guy, but his coworker. She lost her breath and the store guy started jumping and screaming.

“Shush, calm yourself, I need to talk with your colleague … in private! Sorry guys. She cupped her hand making all the people tumble to the center and then put it under her left boob completely covering them. The sack of air between her palm and her boobs must’ve been as a cathedral to the minuscule people, but she still felt they were merely millimeters apart from her skin. She then put the finger with the store woman close to her ear. She was screaming again. She was understandably scared but Selena was growing more and more annoyed from her attitude.

“Hey, you. Listen to me now! It is important. I said I won’t hurt you before and I didn’t change my mind! Listen to me!” After a couple seconds, the screams ended.

“Are you listening? … Good!” Selena couldn’t actually tell because she held her tiny captive near her ear.

“How much do you know that guy? Your colleague!” There was no answer for some time, Selena was growing impatient. But finally … some muffled sounds exited the woman’s mouth.

“Please speak louder! How long did you know that guy with your same uniform?”

“I … I’ve known Todd for a while! He is a nice man, please don’t hurt him! Please! Please!”

“Shush! Answer my questions! What can you tell me about him? And please, speak louder!”

“He is a good men. He is kind of the loner, but he is nice to everyone at work. I have three shifts with him every week and he is always kind. No matter his own mood he is always helpful. He was raised by a single mother. She died some years ago. He lives alone in her old house. And … he drinks almost nothing. He is kind of straight edge I think! He wanted to be a cop, but he had a sport accident and he started working in security. That’s what he does at the store. Please, he is a good man! Let him go, please! Let us all go!”

The woman continued begging but Selena moved her finger in front of her face and whispered “I am going to tell you a secret. I am not going to sacrifice your friend. But I need to spend some time alone with him. Soooo … if you want to help, when I release you and the others, guide them away from us. Understood?” The woman was visibly confused and pondered a little on the words of the giantess. Finally she looked Selena straight in the eyes and in the end nodded. Selena smiled and nodded too.

“Ehi, you all, down there! Are you fine?” She continued removing her hand from her underboob.

All of them seemed alive and safe. She lowered the store woman back in her palm. She ran toward Todd which put his hands on her shoulder to comfort her. “Hey! Hey! Hey! Don’t speak! Not a word!” The store woman understood the message but she looked back at Todd and smiled. He smiled at her a little confused and then looked back at the giantess. Selena put her other hand next to the occupied one and hinted him with a tilt of her head to jump on. He held one last time his colleague’s arm and then complied. Selena knelt down and leaned her hand on one side making all the occupants slide down on the ground.

“Okay, everybody. End of the tour. I know it has been an exhausting day for all of us. But I think this is the new normal. There are giants around and we have all to get used to it! Farewell!” That said she left them on the side of the road and walked some steps in the distance with her test subject. After a minute walking in the direction of her sister’s city, Selena stopped and sat on the ground.

“Okay … Todd!” The man turned his head in surprise.

“Oh, don’t worry, your colleague told me your name.” Selena smiled, trying to be as reassuring as she was capable.

“So Todd, now you and me are going to perform an experiment! Are you ready?”