- Text Size +

She turned to Carol which was stretching her maws tired for the effort of keeping them open for so long.
“What … what have you done?” Elsa asked with stared eyes.
“What? That? - Carol asked back nonchalantly – I just … could not hold myself. I felt like I had too. I mean, she was screaming and stuff. Now she won’t bother us anymore.”
“You … you swallowed that woman” Elsa said enhancing each word.
Carol looked around like a dog aware of its fault. “I mean … yeah. Pretty cool, no?” She rhetorically asked like a teen that had tried her first cigarette.
“What? It was absolutely not cool. You swallowed a person. You have to let her out.” Elsa shouted back with the tone of the mother of said teen.
“Well, if the growth didn’t change anything in my bowel I think that will take at least two or three hours” Carol smiled.
“Do you think this is funny? It’s crazy, Carol! You must … like, puke her out. Like, right now!”
“Well, I don’t think I will.” She commented dismissively.
“What?! Why? What!?!” Elsa was now screaming, completely uninterested in being heard by the people all around.
“Because I don’t want to. I didn’t mean to eat her, but it happened. You know what. It was nice. Very nice. She tasted very good. A real woman of taste. And now she is in my stomach, and there she will stay. Well …until, you know ...”
“Carol have you gone completely insane!. This is … murder! She will die!”
“Well, what did you expect? We are giants now. We are big, people are small. They will die. A lot already died since all this madness began. It’s tragic, but it’s the circle of life. The cat eats the mouse, the spider devours the fly.”
Elsa could not, and didn't want to believe her ears.
“No! - she responded – It is not like that. It doesn’t have to be like that ...”
Carol didn’t let her finish: “You must be the insane one! Can’t you see what is happening here? Look at the city down there. Those guys completely flattened a city block by merely sleeping. Hundred of people perished! And soon we will match their size. Even if we wait to consume the honey and leave the town, I doubt our growth will be completely harmless. Even our path from the cliff to this square was far from harmless. If you were so considered for the life of others, then why didn’t you stop checking if they agreed having their stuff stomped by a giantess casually strolling around in order to get even … giant-er?”
Elsa was beyond herself with rage. But at that point she couldn’t distinguish the rage for Carol eating a person in front of her or because she had a point after all.
Her train of thoughts was anyway interrupted by Carol starting to speak again. “I think this can be an opportunity. This place has been the playground of assholes and pricks for a while now. Maybe if they could feel themselves crushed and dominated by someone better than them they could finally find their rightful place.”
She turned her back to Elsa and looked at the people in the streets around the park now looking at the two arguing giantesses.
The older giantess noticed the pattern of lines the feeble light of the streetlamps drew on the back of her peer.
“It’s … it’s because of that? Because of what someone did … to you?”
“Ah – was the sarcastic answer – you finally matured the guts to ask about that. Do you know what that is? Do you? Those scars are the result of years of violence. Where do you think I was when those two blew up the town?”
“You told me you were in a car” 
“I was being transferred, from this county’s correctional facility to the one in the north because I was judged "unable to build significant social bounds and a threat to the constructive atmosphere of the place” A sentence she probably had repeated many times in her mind charging it of more and more hatred for humanity.
“And you know why I was there? Because they sentenced me there! For murder. For I killed the man who procured me those scars.”
Elsa was shocked, but not entirelysurprised. She imagined there should be a similar kind of story behind those wounds.
“Did he … did he hurt …?”
“No. He didn’t, he didn’t hit or cut me. I did it, that’s why I have been judged unstable. Because the only thing left of him are the scars I procured myself when I was young and I could not explain the things that man was doing to me. And I had no one to go to. I couldn’t figure out how bad he made me feel. I couldn’t understand. And thus he continued … for years! He was supposed to take care of me. My foster father! And he abused of me instead. I denounced and denounced, but nobody believed me. He had always been such a good foster parent for many boys and girls. Nobody before had ever lamented anything. And, in front of others, he always referred to me like his last little angel. Elsa, there is nothing worse in the world, nothing so unbearable, like being abused and hearing everyone else calling it love! I started cutting myself until I finally had the chance to cut him instead. Once and for all. And they called me a murderer. Delusional! Crazy! And they always had all the power, they always had the chance to crush me and silence me and push me back and forth. And now that power has been given back to me. Now I want them to understand how does it feel.”
Elsa had listened to Carol in complete silence. The main reason however was not to better understand her words. They were clear enough for everyone in the square to hear. She moved slightly and slowly closer to the balcony where Arthur was waiting with the jar in his hands. When Carol turned back to Elsa and saw her reaching for the jar she felt betrayed and used, like every single time the assigned therapist wanted to elaborate her need to invent “those stories”. She could not thinkclearly anymore. She could not think at all. She just reacted, and exploded.
With a single jump she was on Elsa wrestling with her arms. Elsa could not believe she was for the umpteenth time so close to her objective and yet again so far. Carol was very strong and Elsa’s effort to free herself from the grip of her thighs was continuously frustrated. She tried to hit her captor in the face but the younger woman was also taller and therefore her head, in that position, was out of the reach of the bustier giantess. The fall of the two on the ground, when Carol jumped on Elsa, had not only caused the tarmac to crack and burst up in the form of a cloud of dust.
Furthermore the impact had been strong enough to send a shockwave all along the street and up through the structure of the building in front of which the two were standing a moment before. The building in question was the one Arthur was standing on, on the verge of the balcony, ready to hand his mother the jar of honey. The shockwave and the suddenly rising cloud of pulverized tarmac made him lose both his balance and his grip. Before he could understand the situation he was hanging from the outer side of the railing, holding the jar with one hand and his own life with the other.
Arthur was a thin boy and a sporty one for his age, but at eight years old your muscles are barely useful to coordinate motion. He could not hold much longer and he chose to let the jar go instead of the railing. In the end, this choice revealed to be the wisest since with the free hand he could grasp the railing and with the help of his feet he could climb back in. Meanwhile the jar, by itself, could not help but fall along the trajectory gravity had designed for it. There was close to no obstacles along the trajectory until Elsa could free her left arm from Carol’s grip and hit her on the boob causing the younger giantess to move her arm upward in a protective reflex. It was exactly this movement that intercepted the trajectory of the descending jar, obliterating it and spreading its content on a small portion of Carol’s index finger.

The giantess didn’t even notice it since she was trying to stop the new attempt of Elsa to regain the standing position. She grabbed one wrist of Elsa and then the other and pushed both to the ground. The left one descended directly on the metal fence of the park. The fence was not strong enough to resist being flattened but not even weak enough to not produce a signifying harm on Elsa’s wrist. With her opponent immobilized this way Carol regained full control of herself.

“I am going to get rid of you and also of that flea of a son you have.” While pronouncing these words she lowered her face until there were only a few meters left between their noses. Elsa was out of herself for anger and concern, but also incapable of reacting. Carol knew it and smiled. Elsa could just shout out her wrath
“You won’t dare. I will never let you touch him! You masochist, crazy whore!”
Carol could not stand those words. The last time someone called her masochist whore a public defender had to sacrifice half of his lungs to convince the Judge she was mentally ill and unconscious at the moment of the stabbing. She left the grip on the injured wrist and grabbed Elsa’s face, holding her mouth shut and pushing her head deep in the soil.
“You know what, Elsa? Maybe, I am not. Maybe I will not pulverize that kid. Maybe I will keep him, after I get rid of you. I will keep him, and I will make him as big as me or even bigger, and at that point he will agree we are not humans anymore.”
While saying this she pushed Elsa’s head even harder causing the older giantess to almost lose consciousness
“He will understand we are a different kind now!” Instead of pushing she raised Elsa’s head
“And he will also have pity of his stupid” She slammed Elsa’s head in the ground
“… fat” and again
“… old” and again
“… c*nt of a mother!” and again but stronger.

Elsa was in tears, completely numbed down by the pain, the sudden head motion, the voice of Carol. She could feel the blood in her hairs and had almost no left strength to fight back. But, once more, rage had pulled a fast one on Carol. While slamming Elsa’s head to the ground, her hand had slipped lower and lower on Elsa’s face. Elsa took the occasion to immediately and almost unconsciously inhale as much air as possible. This way she could smell the honey on Carol’s finger. Just the smell was enough to activate all her remaining energy. Her pupils dilated instantaneously, and she know in less than a second what to do. Carol didn’t even noticed this change in her opponent’s expression and left also the other wrist to hit Elsa in the face with the strongest punch she could set. This simple gesture gave Elsa enough time to open her mouth and bite Carol’s hand, right on the index finger. The bite was not strong enough to seriously harm the younger woman but precise enough to collect all the honey spread on her finger. Elsa gulped it down with the little bit of saliva she could still produce and all the blood she already felt in her mouth.

But the honey didn’t work as instantaneously as the sperm before. The only effect it had on the spot was the sudden rush of energy that gave Elsa the strength to finally push back Carol and free herself from her grip. Once free, the second effect of honey consumption was the progressive healing of the injury on her wrist and even if Elsa could not tell, also of the other one on the back of her head. Elsa got up on her bottom moving away from Carol into the park demolishing benches and trees under her ass cheeks. Carol felt the hit but immediately regained the standing position and turned herself toward Elsa. The other giantess was trying to stand up, as well. But she could not even put both her soles on the ground that the younger one was back on her. This time however everything felt … stranger.

Carol could not hold Elsa’s hips between her knees. They were too … wide. The second burst of growth hit even harder than the first one. The growing belly of Elsa swelled up so fast that it bounced Carol on the side. The third burst threatened to let Elsa’s hip reach and submerge the younger, and now significantly smaller giantess. Elsa, free again from the grip of Carol, could finally adjust herself and stand up. Every burst filled her body with new energy and the same warm sensation from before. The final burst, was the most dramatic one and almost pushed the titaness out of balance. Her height tripled and after some more fizzling under her skin, the growth ended and Elsa could stand firmly in the center of the park.

She didn’t understand all that was happening to her since the first moment. But while she was growing she could observe the world around changing relatively. Now standing, she looked down at the streets. The buildings that just a few minutes before rivaled her height now resembled matchboxes at her feet. The park that took her a small walk before to cross was now smaller than a sandbox under her soles. Finally she individuated Carol, which had been always taller than her, as a human and as a giantess, now the size of her finger. She lowered herself and picked the small giantess off the ground. She contemplated her rebelling body for a moment and in the difference of size between them Elsa could feel, for the first time in her life, the pure fulfillment of power.