- Text Size +

 It took an astonishingly short amount of time to reach what a car would have needed a good fifteen minutes to reach. The stream ran slowly out of the forest forming a little inlet in the rock of the mountain. The river encountering the sea formed a small cove between the rocks and a lovely pebbles’ beach that some used to prefer to the bigger classic beach in front of the city. The only human signs apart from the towels and umbrellas was a consumed stilt house that hosted the instruments to monitor the quality of the water and the climate phenomena free from the noises of the city.

When Mimi and me turned around the mountain to see the beach it was the maximum possible surprise for the unaware people that were enjoying their beach day. Some immediately started to gather as much as they could and to run toward the only staircase. Some others out of surprise or fear stood still fixating us.
“Well, they surely weren’t waiting for us.” I commented.
“He he! Indeed. It must be terrifying for them to see these two leviathans approaching.”
“Speaking of approaching, we should watch our steps in order not to crush someone.” I suggested.
Mimi didn’t even turn to look at me and said only “I’ll do my best!”
I liked her attitude but remained worried for the insignificance of humans’ size.

What left me completely puzzled was that Mimi showed she was not completely joking before. Without waiting for the people to leave the beach she got on her knees causing waves to reach the shore. Then she leaned on the river’s mouth and lowered her body until her face encountered the water. Her gulps could be echoed between the mountain’s sides. She drank for a good minute. I could notice that the usual current that moved between her legs had stopped completely. Mimi was drinking the whole river.

She finally got back on her knees and cleaned her mouth. “Ahhh, I really needed it!” She exclaimed. Her impetuosity had caused complete chaos on the beach. There were people confused and running in every direction. Others were just baffled standing there looking up or sitting on their back. Mimi set herself apart to make me space. I got down too and could have a closer look at the beach stormed by my girlfriend’s thirst. There were people hugging to comfort each other. I could understand their reactions. Mimi was not as delicate as with her fans in the parking lot short before. But apart from general confusion nobody looked hurt.

I also put my mouth in the river and drank as much as I could. It was like drinking from a fountain. After a while I also retreated back into the sea. I noticed the remains of a bridge. I could not say if it was me or Mimi that destroyed it. I could not inquire more because Mimi started doing the most unpredictable and dangerous thing I could imagine. She was leaning back on the small cove and was fumbling with her arms. I raised my head over her shoulder to better see what she was doing and the discovery petrified me.

She was collecting the people. Supporting her body weight on her elbows, she had a hand curled to form a basin, and with the other she was picking the minimized beach-goers one by one. Most were running in pure terror toward the stairs. Some were hiding under the wooden structure.
“Mee! What in the actual ... what are you doing?” I asked disconcerted, but too afraid to try the minimum movement.
“Can’t you see? I am helping!” She answered completely focused on her task.
“Who? Precisely.”
“What do you mean? The people. I’m helping them leaving our beach.”
“What? What beach? It’s dangerous, you can hurt them! Mimi!”
“Uff, let me just finish. It will take just a minute.” She dismissed my protests.
She kept collecting and patronizing every sing person not fast enough to reach the stairs. It was all
“Here you are!” “How cute with this pink suit!” “Are you the most beautiful lady, aren’t you?” I

t took her more than one minute, but after a while she had collected all the people she could. More than thirty confused and terrorized innocents screaming or bracing themselves. I could also see the people on the long stair battling with their short breath in order to reach the top and the safety as fast as it was possible. Mimi looked at her preys for a little smiling at them. Most people were looking back at her waiting to discover their fate. “Hun, look at them. They are the most colorful crowd!” She seemed very happy of her catch. I was really scared but still I obeyed and looked at the small group. Someone was fighting to stand on the moving and irregular surface. Most were on their knees or sitting, holding with their hands.
“Look at the lady in white. Isn’t she beautiful?”
I mumbled a poorly endorsed assent. The young woman showed on her face every possible sign of absolute distress but at least she seemed not to understand our words. She was looking alternately at her captor and at me.
“I envy her body so much. She’s so fine. I’m a potato in comparison” Mimi lamented but immediately recovered her spirit
“I like also the round guy with the Hawaiian shirt! Isn’t he hilarious?”
“Mimi, please – I begged her – I think these people don’t like to be shoved around. Look at them, they are hecking scared.”
She looked at them a little, then replied “You’re right. Enough of this. - then addressing her loot – I am very sorry, little guys, but we have to part. Here let me put you back on the road. My boyfriend and me need the little beach to have some intimacy. Here, let’s go everyone.”

By saying these words she had turned back to the mountain where the stair ended and there was the narrow mountain trail to the city. She dropped slowly her hand on the ground and tilted it a little. The people at first were scared for the trip and did their best only to keep balance on the hand. Then someone shyly started to near the edge of the palm. The guy looked back at the giantess waiting for any sign. Mimi looked at all the people with a patient smile. He jumped. Using the skin as an inflatable slide he managed to reach the ground unharmed. Without looking back he run toward the trail where a woman was waiting for him with open arms. After some moments of further waiting more and more people hurried to the edge and slid on the ground. Some were a bit more hesitant for the height of the jump. Mimi saw it and offered her other hand’s nails as a facilitated exit.After a comprehensible hesitation the remaining people got on the nails and were escorted on the ground.

When Mimi had ensured everybody had gone. She waved at the people that hadn’t run away and communicated with gestures her desire for them to leave the place. She then proceeded to lean back on the beach and eradicated with ease the weather station from its foundations. She managed not to break it and also noticed there were people also in the platform surrounding the hut. She put also the wooden structure in front of the trail and whispered to the unlucky occupants:
“It’s time to leave. Get on the way, mites.”
Nobody had to listen to those words a second time. After all these operations, at least for what we could see, we were finally alone.

Mimi then knelt in the space between the rocky walls that enveloped the cove and landed her upper body on the almost leveled area on the top of the cliff. Her boobs dropped on the forest creating two big craters. She arched her back and started wiggling her ass again. She looked at me hinting what could have been the next move. But I was already behind her. My penis was already hard, both for the roundness of her butt and for the absolute carelessness with which she had just got rid of the crowd. I started exploring her vagina with my fingers and I found it already dripping wet and waiting. I hold her hips with my hands and inserted slowly my cock into her. She moaned softly. I started thrusting while caressing her large ass cheeks, a technique that often worked with her. She started performing her favorite dance. A wobbling series of movement with her ass that guided my hands like an expert dancers does with a novice. Her hands where gripping the soil tearing down tree after tree. When I felt she was on her way to an orgasm I started pushing harder. From our position we could still see the fleeing people walking fast down the trail.

The city, even with the enormous crater left by our growing body, preserved a nice look glowing in the afternoon sun. Far on the mountain side behind I distinguished something moving. I tried to focus but I was interrupted by Mimi’s orgasm that exploded in that exact moment. After some more minutes, I followed her example and came too. This time aiming down at the beach. I was kind of dry since the preceding performances had consumed my supply. But I still managed to direct some drops on Mimi’s belly and some on the cliff under her body. She cleaned her belly with her fingers, and her fingers with her tongue. Then she turned to me and kissed me. I didn’t like when she did this but I could not refuse an after-orgasm kiss. She then sat on the cove.

She forced her ass, which was bigger than the space between the cliff, completely covering the beach beneath. I hoped she had done a good job before while collecting people, because whatever was still on the beach before she sat, was now completely deleted from existence. She let the mouth of the river flow under her ass crack and clean the juices on her labia. She occupied the whole space between the mountain’s sides, resting her arms on the leveled area on the top, like it was a small armchair. She then looked at me and smiled saying: “Now, let’s talk again about those trees ...”