- Text Size +

 “I know how to be safe. Or at least, I have a clue. And … I intend to follow it.”
Carol looked down, like in a way to make her thoughts find an order. Then she stared back at Elsa.
“I don’t want to fight with you. But you have to tell me. – she spelled out slowly – What … do … you … know?”
Elsa could not hold her severe glance and pondered all the possible options. She could try the fight. But the injured arm suggested otherwise. She fought about fleeing, but even if she managed, what about Arthur. And then, in that situation some help may have been necessary. She resigned and sighed. “Okay. Look! I have a plan, a hope at least. Which can guarantee safety in all this insanity.” Carol didn’t look away, she seemed not even to blink. Elsa continued. “I’ve been very close to them. When they speak, their voice are too deep. But I could hear some words. They were talking about the way they grew.”
“What?” Exclaimed Carol.
“They didn’t do it intentionally. At least it seems. It happened and they got along with it.”
“Yeah, pretty convenient indeed.” Carol added.
“Well, I don’t know. Maybe it is like some kind of drug. Or they are just very selfish people. I don’t know. But they kept enumerating stuff. I could not understand very well. But after a while they kept repeating two words.” Carole was completely caught by the story. For the first time Elsa could distinguish a real emotion on her face. It was curiosity. More than curiosity, greed of the information to come.
“Look. I am going to share this with you because you saved my son and I owe you the life. If this thing works, it should grant you to be safe.” “What did they say?” Carol insisted. “I don’t know what they said but they were talking about ‘honey’ and ‘kitchen table’. That’s what I think I heard.”
Elsa looked at Carol. She was back to her basic expression, but visibly thinking about it.
Then, while thinking loud she let out: “Mmm, that would explain the smell.”
“What smell?” Asked Elsa.
“What? You didn’t smell it? You were so close?”
“What do you mean?”
“That sh*t! On the street, in front of you. You were also touching it.”
“You mean the s … - Elsa looked at her son and then continued in a lower voice – the sperm, on the road?”
“Yeah, that stuff. Kind of gross if you ask me.” Carol commented nonchalantly.
Elsa was shocked. How could she not recognize the odor of honey? She was thinking about it since she had got back to the ground. She shook her head. Carol stepped in her train of thoughts.
“So? That’s your plan?”
“What?” Elsa asked still bamboozled.
“Find the honey … and get big.”
Elsa thought about it some moments. Carol's attitude was pretty deflationary toward what instead seemed to her like a very convincing idea up to some seconds before. But she had to admit that, when that idea were to be put into words, it wasn't much more of what Carol had just expressed.
 “Well … I mean … yes. At least until someone doesn’t figure out how to bring everything back to normal. - She considered her words a little. - The point is … if we are big too, they can’t harm us. And then we’ll wait for help.”
Carol remained silent. Elsa waited some moment to let it sink in then she started again.
“Look, I know it sounds crazy. And if you want to stay here, I understand. But I have to bring Arthur where he is safe. And that’s the best I could find.”
“So you want to go to their home?” Carol interrupted her whining.
“Well, first I have to find out who they are and where do they live.”
Carol didn’t even make her finish the sentence: “I know who they are. Well, I know who ‘she’ is, at least.”
“WHAT?!” Elsa screamed out of disconcert.
Arthur looked at his mother worried. When she reassured him, he got back to the old dusty toys.
“How do … how do you know?”
“When I was younger, I needed money? I did babysitting. It was boring, but people payed well.”
“And you babysat her?”
“What? How old do you think I am? No, I stayed with her younger sister. Her parents were always out for fun. She was young but always with friends. Her sister was a child. Four years old. I stayed with her. Strange girl. Very silent. But polite.” Carol concluded.
Elsa was in shock. And then she smiled hysterically. “So, you were to their house. You know where do they live! Oh God! This is a miracle. You are our miracle Carol!”
“Slow down, madame! I know where they used to live. They moved. But I’d already finished my babysitting career for other sh*ts in my life. And I don’t know what happened next.”
Elsa thought of this possible difficulty. But she refused to think negative. “Oh … well, why be pessimist. They maybe kept the house. Otherwise … why should they be here again? Can you tell us where it is?”
Carol looked at the window and back to Elsa. “Well … it’s bad news for you. It is in the old city!” Elsa looked at the window too and gulped. The old city was the city on the mountain, built centuries ago to dominate the sight. The part of the city on the sea was quite modern. It was built when there was the tourist explosion in the sixties. The two cities were linked by a steep series of hairpin bends. A lot of people in the years used to stop their cars on those curves to pose for a panoramic shot. At least, until that moment. In fact, the giant had chosen exactly that part of the mountain to rest his back. Other than that, the only way to reach the old city was to continue along the coast in the direction of the city of corals and then come from the inland. A far too long trip. And even that, made quite impossible by the fact that the giants had destroyed the roads while they were originally growing. In a way or the other, they were stuck in that part of the city. Elsa was about to cry between these considerations.
“Oh flick! We are stuck here. Oh God ...” Elsa snorted.
Carol seemed much less worried and prevented the other woman from hyperventilating by thinking out loud. “Well. There may be a way out.”
“What way?” Elsa asked immediately.
“The forest!”
“What? No! The mountain is too sharp from this side. I could not climb it. Even with both arms.”
“Yes, it’s too sharp indeed …” The strategic pause scared Elsa. “At this size!”
Elsa smiled bitterly. “Yeah. I get it. But even if my plan would work, the honey is still up there, in the old city.”
“Right, right! - said Carol without real conviction. “But maybe. There is indeed something honey...ish, down here.”
For the first time Carol’s lips seemed to resemble a smile. A sarcastic one, but still a smile. Elsa thought about it a moment and then she erupted.
“Aren’t you talking about … What? No! That’s nasty!” Carol closed her eyes condescendingly
“Well. It was your plan after all. I can stay here. There is water. There is shelter.” And she joined Arthur on the couch and started caressing his back. The gesture seemed tender, but Elsa could clearly see the manipulatory intent in all that. She couldn't consider herself luckier in having found exactly the only person she needed to forward her plan. But she was also pretty worried about Carol's attitude. She may have been just as much a threat as she seemed to be an ally. Elsa tightened her hands in anger for a moment. Then she gulped hard. “It’s fine! I’ll try it.”
“What?!” Carol asked visibly smiling at the idea.
“I’ll do it. I’ll try it. If it works we may find a way to get out. If it doesn’t I will throw up. Nothing that whiskey can’t cure.”
“Ho ho, hey there. Arthur did you hear your mother? She is much more fun than you said.
Elsa didn’t like the idea of that strange lady talking with Arthur. But she had bigger problems now. After having scanned the outside for signs of danger the three of them exited the window and got back on the road. In a minute they were back at the strange glowing jelly. Elsa looked at the thing. It was still mesmerizing and disgusting. Then she looked back at Arthur which stood next to Carol with no real comprehension of what they were doing back on the shoreline. But he could bring a plastic lion with him, which was fair enough in his perspective.
Elsa looked back at the sperm. It was completely white with a subtle transparent layer on the surface. She stretched her arm toward it. She touched it with her finger. The thing jiggled a little. She pushed more. Without really looking she pushed her hand inside the giant jizz. The smell of honey, now recognized, was still strong. It worked both as a threat and as a motivation. Elsa put her other hand into the goo. She felt electricity on her wrist. She took the hand back. It was covered in the jelly. But it felt … better. Elsa could not believe it. She could move her fingers again, like they were brand new. She put her arm back into the sperm. It was painful at first to activate the injured muscles. But then the fizzling sensation started again. She leaned forward. And finally her face was mere centimeters away from the jiggling wall. She leaned a bit more. And her lips came in contact with the substance. It was still warm, since it stayed under the sun. She closed her eyes one more time. And sucked. The fizzling transferred immediately into her mouth, then into her throat. She sucked and gulped without interruption. At a certain point she was not even sucking anymore. It was just flowing into her. She could feel a general relaxation of all muscles. First in her neck and shoulders, then in her abdomen. After some more seconds, she could control herself again and closed her mouth. She leaned back. The goo, before bigger than a kiosk was still taller than her. She cleaned her mouth with her now completely healed arm. And looked back at Carol and Arthur.
Both of them had their mouth wide open. She looked at herself and could share the surprise. Her belly, never been flat but neither ever big was now inflated. It seemed like a balloon under her tits. It was like being pregnant. But pregnant of a ten years old, maybe. She could walk, but she had to hold her belly in her arms and had the same a lot of hardship moving. Arthur was clearly scared by the transformation and held the hand of Carol with both his ones. Elsa wanted to reassure her son, but before she could articulate any word, she was clammed up by a loud belch erupting from her stomach. She apologized scared of the situation. Then it kicked in.
It was far more than a fizzling this time. Her body was pure effervescence. She felt like she was exploding in all her parts. She crouched and closed her eyes. Then the first burst hit. Like a hiccup she started expanding. Burst after burst she got bigger and bigger. She passed soon the height of the goo and then of the trees on the shoreline. She kept growing far beyond the first floor of the buildings on her left, and didn’t stop. She felt the fizzling now irradiating from her stomach to the surrounding organs and muscle. She was all a tingle. It was a very strong sensation but not a painful one. She tried to stand again after every spurt but every time it made her croush again. She could finally recover when she was already eye-level with a ten story building. Standing up to her full height, the ten story building came to her bellybutton. Elsa could not believe her own eyes. Everything around looked so different. Not only smaller, but also smoother. It was like the world was colored in crayons.
She got down to her knees and stretched her arm. She grabbed without any effort both Carol and Arthur with one hand. They were like toy soldier for her. She smiled. They tried to talk, but she couldn’t hear them. She put them near her face very slowly rememberign of the sickness due to the too sudden and extreme movements of the titaness of which she had been unwillingly a passenger.

Carol screamed. “It worked! You’re big now!”
Elsa, remembering her experience hearing the giants, replied with her lowest tone: “So it seems.” She smiled at Arthur which was accustoming to the new size of her mother with a face of pure amazement.
“We can climb the mountain now.”
“Wait – Carol shouted – put me down first.”
“What? Why? I only can climb it. I will have to carry you.”
Carol replied: “Not if I become big like you. Put me down. I want to drink it too.”
Elsa thought about it. She could just keep Carol in her hand and go to the mountains. Or she could get rid of her in some way. But why? After all, she had been really helpful. She saved Arthur when she had nothing to gain. And then, she only knew the address of the giants. In the end, it would have been fine to have someone to talk to once they completed their growth. She took her with her other thumb and index.
Carol shouted again: “And the kid. He doesn’t come?”
Elsa had already thought about it: “I don’t want Arthur to interact with ... that thing. He will consume the honey, if necessary, when it’ll be the moment.”
Carol in that moment was held like a bug between two fingers and still could look down on Elsa and perform an ironic smile. Elsa put her minuscule new friend on the ground. Carol didn’t hesitate too much. She plunged into the sperm and resurfaced some seconds later with an even bigger belly than Elsa before. She stumbled for a moment. Then she grew too, in fast bursts like Elsa. After some moment their height difference was again like in the basement.
“Whoo!” Commented Carol. "This gives you a really new perspective on things."
“Yes, indeed.” Said Elsa. "Well … - she continued bending down and standing up again – Let’s finish this thing up. We don’t need other giants around.”
She had collected the remaining cum with her fingers. She split it with her other hand. Carol didn’t even take it with her fingers. She licked it off Elsa’s ones. Elsa didn’t like it but she could not bother too much. She licked her portion and moved on. It tasted enormously better than before. Maybe also the flavors where different now. They both gulped it down fast. But after a minute nothing happened.
“It seems like sperm can take you only this far.” Carol commented. She was intimidating in her new height. Also because she, as Elsa, had burst out of her clothes and stood now naked. Elsa could distinguish all the muscles on her arms and abdomen. She also glanced a second at her unshaven vulva. She felt a little less ashamed she also didn’t use any razor in the past days.
“Good. Now let’s go get that honey.” Elsa tried to take back the lead of the operations.
“Fine. Come after me.” Carol made it clear that she accepted no leading.
They both directed to the mountain walking between buildings like they were pieces of furniture and kicking away the abandoned cars. Elsa looked at Carol’s back. Becoming giants worked pretty well to heal scratches and wounds. But it surely didn’t change the physical characteristic of people. Elsa had already noted with a little disappointment that reaching the height of a building didn’t have any effect on her cellulitis. But she remained far more surprised to discover the hidden part of Carol. Behind her back, all over the skin there were scars of past wounds. It was like someone had tried to leave a message on the once blank canvas her backside was. The upper back was covered by her now loosen hair, but the scars came down to the hips, think and white but clearly visible. Elsa wondered if those wounds were the effect of years of violence or self-harm. In any case, those pale straight lines gave her a further feeling of uneasiness regarding her new acquaintance. She decided not to think about it too long. All the scars seemed old and healed. Whatever happened in Carol’s past was bound to stay there.

She kept exploring her new surroundings with the eyes of wonder. Then she followed Carol which was already rampaging Main Street. She looked at her son and smiled with the heart full of tenderness. He was sitting in her open left hand, alternating his attention between his new mammoth mother and the landscape all around. What tranquilized Elsa the most was to see his glee showing how much he was enjoying the ride.