- Text Size +

 This time the blow job didn’t last too much. The giantess got wet fast enough to stand up again and turn her back to her partner. He didn’t consider too many alternative endings for the scene and inserted very slowly his dick into her companion. At this point of the day, Elsa was too tired, injured and maybe accustomed too care enough. She accepted the idea of the two fuckbirds and minded her businesses. At this point two titanic pricks exploring their sexuality were the new normal. A natural sight like many others on the coast. What she really needed in that moment was something to drink, something to eat a maybe, after a ten years abstinence, a well deserved cigarette. What she found was a kiosk on the shoreline, abandoned by its owner and customers, which she could pillage undisturbed.

She ate the fruit and sprayed the water directly into her mouth. She took a sip from an open bottle of Brandy. It tasted fine enough to keep it. She also used the foulard someone left on a chair to fix up a bandage for her left arm that was bleeding since a while now. A little more rested and quenched, she walked in the direction of the destroyed staircase. The last place she saw Arthur. Walking at a good pace, with only the slaps of the titan’s body on his behemoth bae’s butt as soundtrack, she reached the place in less than twenty minutes.

While Elsa was examining the surrounding area to find any clue of her son among the debris, the giant could not hold it anymore. That boy had showed to be careless enough to offer the whole city the first, literal, kolossal in the history of amateur pornography, but he seemed to be surprisingly considered to avoid unprotected ejaculation in the grand canyon his massive mate hosted as a vagina. Like any other guy in his position (situationally and topologically), he did his best to limit the damage and aim at his lover's back. But, as always, some squirt bounced on the ass before falling inexorably to the ground. Elsa had only the time to see a shadow cover her position and look up. She instinctively covered her head with her good arm and crouched. Of all the way she could be dead by now, to drown in sperm seemed really like the less deserved.

And, in fact she survived. The white load hit the ground, which vibrated under Elsa’s feet. But it didn’t hit her. It didn’t even sprawl too much. It formed a strange, barely circular whitish drop of jelly. It wiggled for some seconds, then it stood firm and lucid like a wet frosted glass dome. Elsa was mesmerized by this new strange beast in front of her. She got close enough to see her shady reflection into the goo. The odor was pungent, but not unbearable. Something sweet made the air around it even something pleasant. Elsa could not immediately recognize the smell. She stretched her arm in the direction of her reflection. But when she was mere centimeters away the thing started to wiggle again. Tremors in the floor made it dance rhythmically. It was the giants' walking. Their lust satisfied, they were looking for some rest. With a loud boom the giant decided to sit somewhere after the end of the beach and to rest his back on the mountain slope overlooking the sea. The giantess sat between his legs, took his arm and put them around her body. Then she leaned on his belly and they started to cuddle with their noses.

Elsa was more disgusted by these effusions than by the anal sex she just witnessed. Still, all the movement brought her back to lucidity. She left the side of the cum drop and headed toward the city. At first the general silence coming from the streets and the emptied stores inhibited her from saying a word. But after a while she could recognize familiar colors on the street. It was her cloth. Abandoned on the sunny tarmac. She collected it and looked around her. It was a ghost town. Nobody to see. She decided to forget her fears and started shouting in all directions. “Arthuur! Artieee! Where are you? It’s mooooooom! Artieeeee!” She called and walked with no specific direction in mind. Until behind her left she could vaguely hear a squeak. She turned and stretched her ears. The squeak was coming from a side street fifty yards on her left. She run. When she arrived, confronted with the full light of the main street the alley looked pitch black for a moment. When her eyes adjusted to the shadows, she looked around and called again. Now, far more distinctly she could hear calling “Mooom! Mooom!” A voice whispered as loud as a whisper can be. Elsa could still not see anybody while she was walking down the alley. Until she passed a dumpster and the whisper came again. “Moooom, moooom, down here. It’s me, Arthur!”

Down on the floor there was a small open window. It led probably to someone’s basement. But the only thing Elsa could see between the trash bags around the window and the tears forming in her eyes was the face of his son smiling at her. She immediately lay down on the ground, not caring to much of her injured arm. Arthur stretched his arms out of the window toward his mother. When they were almost close enough to touch, Arthur disappeared swallowed by the basement. Elsa worried thinking her son had fallen to the ground. She got closer to see beyond the edge. A face appeared in front of her, with an angry expression. It was a young woman, but Elsa could not distinguish her face better before being grasped and dragged into the window like her son before. She could glance one last time at the alley before the glass of the window was shut.

Soon after a light bulb was on. Elsa was on an old couch in front of a dusty table tennis. While she was gaining back a normal sitting position her son jumped on her and hugged her. “Slow down, honey. Mommy is hurt on this arm.” But she could not contain her happiness much more than her child. She hugged him back with her good arm. After a while, cleaning the tears on her cheeks, she looked around. Leaning on the wall on the left side of the basement there was a young lady. She was wearing shorts and a white t-shirt, heavily stained and covered in dust. She seemed taller than Elsa with really long thin legs. She had Chinese dragon tattoo on the right one, a consumed maori motive on the left. She was thin also above the belt. Her belly was flat, her breast pointy and small. Her arm muscular but slim. Her neck long. Her chin pronounced, her lips pale and small. Her teeth thin and greyish. Her nose was the protagonist of the face. Straight and regular from the front, very long and slightly hooked. Her skin was clear and smooth. She must have been not older than thirty. Her eyes pale blue, her eyebrows thick but clear. Beneath the eyes two deep eye sockets. Her hair light brown; frizzy and long but gathered in a bun over her head. She was observing the family reunion showing no particular emotion.
“Hi – Elsa tried to say – thank … thank you very much for before. I mean, for saving my son.”
“I just brought him away from the street. It has become dangerous out there.” The woman interrupted quickly. Her voice was sweet but her tone was a little rude. Elsa was intimidated.
“My name is Elsa, I am the mother of Arthur here. Nice … nice to meet you!” She extended her right hand shyly. The woman held her hand without breaking eye contact.
“Name’s Carol, what did you do with the arm?”
“Oh, this – Elsa looked at her arm a little ashamed of the precariousness of her bandage – it’s just, I tried a jump far too high for me."
“Did you jump from the foot?”
Elsa was shocked by those words. “Did … did you see me? Up there?”
“Yep. I was trying to avoid all the sh*t falling from heaven while carrying the boy, but I am not blind. I saw you, I could do nothing, I got out.”
“Well, thank you very much – Elsa interrupted – You saved my Arthur, I owe you everything.”
Carol looked the woman up and down and then declared: “t’s fine. He was in danger, I was there.”
“No, don’t diminish your gesture. When all this … madness will be over I will reward your courage. I want to.”
“For real, madam, it’s fine.” She repeated already exhausted for all that praising. Some more tremor came from outside, signaled by some dust falling from the shelves. The light flickered some moments but didn’t turn off.
“Speaking of madness. They’re getting down quite hard out there. I wonder how do they do it, in front of everybody.”
“I wonder too. But trust me. I’ve come to know them a little better. They are completely uninterested in us. They just mind their … affairs up there.”
“Yeah. I saw it.” The tall girl replied. “Luckily for us, they don’t seem interested in the city. For the moment, at least.” they both looked at the ceiling, waiting for signs of the two massive menaces outside.
“Is there anyone else here?” Elsa asked.
“Where?”
“Here, in your basement.”
“This is not my basement. I just opened the window there and got in.”
Arthur stepped in: “She was very cool, mom! She broke the handle of the window with a kick and opened it.”
“I understand. Have you seen anybody else? I mean, since they attacked.”

Carol looked at Elsa estranged. “It was not an attack. They just grew into the city. I saw it, I was there. It was all normal. Slow traffic as always. Then we all hear this rumble coming from everywhere. Mountains always function as an echo chamber for big noises here. After a while, the rumble intensifies. It’s this hairy masses. Their heads. They were coming in our direction.”
“Our direction? - Elsa inquired – Where you with someone else?”
“I was with my … partner.”
“Ah partner?”
“Yes, my partner in business. Kind of a coworker, but more of an economic partner. I sell stuff to live.”
“Ah you’re a retailer or something.”
“I sell stuff.” She cut short.
“O-ok. Go on, dear. What happened then?” Elsa was aware that such secrecy probably signaled she was not talking with a law abiding citizen. But in such circumstances the laws didn't apply properly. It was like a war, in a war what you need are not citizens but fighters and allies. This woman seemed to be both.


“Moment after we see the heads, the traffic is stuck. We are stuck. Our cars gets hit on the side. My door doesn’t open. My … partner gets out and runs. Don’t know where he went. Things got confused. I try to open my door and try and kick and push but it doesn’t open. So I go on the other seat. But it’s too late. The head comes, there’s these cables everywhere. Giant hair. I get out of the car before it is crushed. I hear people screaming all around. I run. But the hair, they are everywhere. It’s like thick forest. I can’t find a way out. The hair go faster than me. Suddenly I am out. But on the wrong side. I am under her face. She’s asleep. I am under her nose. Finally it stops. They stop. I am stuck again. I wait and wait. After some time she wakes up. Doesn’t see me. She raises her head. I am free. I run. And repair in the first building they didn’t tear down. I wait. And then, after a while I see you and your son and then the foot and you know the rest.”
“Wow, it must have been scary. And your partner … he left you in the car, like that.”
“Never mind. ‘was a dick anyway. Kind of a ball and chain. Literally.”
“I see. Well, thank you again for everything. You saved Arthur. You saved us both. Now, we have to leave this place.”
“Leave? Why? It’s dangerous out there. They are too big, a wrong movement and you’re dead. Flattened like a bug. I’ve seen some sh*t out there.”
“I know, I’ve seen it too. - Elsa said with a pitch highest than it was required, probably to assert that she was also a fighter, if her dangling kind of broke arm wasn't a good enough testament to that. Anyway she re-adjusted her tone - But staying here is also dangerous. We are too close to the sea. Do you think they can’t crush this building. It’s cardboard for them. We have to leave. We have to find a safer place.”
“No place is safe with them. They moved now. I stay here and monitor the situation.”
“I think it’s too risky for me and for Arthur. I need to bring him where he will be safe.”
“How do you know where it is safe?”
Elsa knew in that exact moment she may had said too much. She sighed and said with renewed strength. “I know it.”
Carol grabbed Elsa’s injured arm and dragged her behind a set of shelves. Arthur was playing on the sofa with old toy so he was not really interested in whatever discussion the two women were bringing on. Women always talk too much for him to listen that long.
“Ouch, hey what the eff, you’re hurting me.”
The look in the eyes of Carol was intense: “You will tell me what do you know.”