- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Contains; Inanimate Transformation, Panty Transformation, Forgotten Prey, Shrinking, Permanent Entrampment, Permanent Transformation, Shota, Incest, Mind Break

Author's Chapter Notes:

Contains; Inanimate Transformation, Panty Transformation, Forgotten Prey, Shrinking, Permanent Entrampment, Permanent Transformation, Shota, Incest

Hinata was not in a happy mood, not happy in the slightest. 


Now, Hinata, the soft-spoken, and beautiful mother of two beautiful and wife to the current Hokage of Konohagakure, Naruto Uzumaki; was normally a very patient, and kind woman. But, when she was upset, or angry, no matter how rare that was, she was a force to be reckoned with. 


And currently, she was righteously pissed off. And not just pissed off at a random civilian who cat-called her – she had long been used to that, and Naruto was the only man for her – but she was currently pissed off at her eldest child, her son, Boruto Uzumaki. 


The reason? 


Well, it seemed he had developed his love for pranking from his father’s early days. However, this prank was certainly uncalled for, and exceptionally cruel. 


He had somehow managed to sneak into her and Naruto’s room, and dumped a lot of extremely fine, yet certainly effective itching powder into her panty drawer. To make matters worse, he had even dumped itching powder into her bra drawer! Not only was it a massive invasion of privacy, to have their room ransacked by their own child, but it was extremely inappropriate for her son to even be close to her panty or bra drawer! 


But she didn’t even notice it, that was until she was incredibly itchy around her crotch and her breasts. And once she tried to take care of that itch, it just seemed to go somewhere else, and flare up, and it caused her incredible discomfort. At times, it felt like she was scratching layers off her own skin to relieve that painful itching sensation! 


That was when she discovered the itching powder... found scattered along her delicate folds, and some even stuck to her tamed muff of pubic hair... seeing something white against her lavender hair was a simple task for her superior eyesight, and seeing specks of white against her dark pink nipples was also easy. 


But then came the hard part; getting it off her body! 


It had taken many, many showers, both warm and cold to get all the traces of the itching powder off of her body, and because she spent so long in the showers, she came out looking all pruney, like she was some kind of elderly lady! 


She didn’t even know where he got the itching powder from! From what she knew of, there was no itching powder to be found in any stores in Konohagakure that he was allowed to even enter. 


So, now, she needed to decide on a punishment to enact upon Boruto. Something that would be harsh, but to also teach him a lesson.. Because she was never a cruel person though, she didn’t know what to do. 


To help with that, she called her precious younger sister, Hanabi Hyuuga into the mix, to see if she had any punishment in mind. Hanabi wasn’t as nice and friendly as Hinata, so perhaps she would be able to think of a punishment fit for Boruto. 




“Wow...” Hanabi muttered out, shaking her head in dismay, causing her soft brown locks to fly around, gently slapping her face, “That is really cruel.” Hanabi said, her voice almost ashamed as she learnt just what her nephew did just hours prior. 


Hinata nodded her head, her lips set in a thin line, although, her eye twitched occasionally, especially as she heard Boruto upstairs, laughing without a care in the world. “Very cruel.” She simply said, her hands resting upon her hips. Luckily for her, it seemed as though Boruto thought that he got away with his most recent prank, and thus, wasn’t expecting any consequence at all. 


“So... what is his punishment going to be?” Hanabi inquired, her hands interconnected behind her back as she looked up at her older sister. 


“I...” Hinata began, before she rubbed her arm and looked away, “Don’t know...” She admitted, before looking back at her sister, a near pleading expression upon her face, “That’s why I asked for your help... maybe your punishments can knock some sense into him... it seems that no matter what I do... mine just don’t work.” 


“Hmm...” Hanabi hummed out, her eyes glazing over as she wracked her brain for a suitable punishment, and her fingers rested under her chin as she did so, tapping her foot every so often. Then, with a small snap of her fingers, Hanabi let out a small, “Aha!” 


“Did you think of something?” Hinata asked, and the hopeful undertone in her voice was not missed by Hanabi. 


“I did.” Hanabi admitted, nodding her head, however, then a nervous smile appeared on her face, “But...” 


“What?” Hinata asked, leaning just a little closer, she was extremely curious as to what could get her sister so nervous and hesitant like this. 


“What if we used a special technique and transformed him into an item?” She asked, tilting her head to the side.


But...” Hinata murmured out, “Weren’t those types of Jutsu’s created by perverts?” 


“They were-” Hanabi admitted with a sheepish smile, “-but it could certainly work, especially if he is transformed into an everyday item, and he is used often.” She added on. 


Hinata shifted on her feet, her mind quickly going through all the pros and cons... however, no matter what, she just couldn’t find any particular advantages to it, “I’m... not sure.” 


“How about this-” Hanabi said, garnering Hinata’s attention, “I could use a Genjutsu... and thus, it will prevent you from remembering that you are using Boruto... and say in a day or so, I will come over. I take the item, release the Genjutsu, and transform Boruto back.” She said, before shrugging her shoulders. “It’s a win-win situation; Boruto gets his punishment, and you don’t have to be nervous about using the item.” 


Hinata shifted on her feet. ‘That does sound... reasonable...’ She thought to herself, finding herself unable to counteract a few pros and cons like before, ‘It will be much easier if I don’t know I’m using Boruto.’ Taking a few moments, and biting her lower lip, Hinata looked down at Hanabi, who was looking at her with curious expression as to what her answer would be, “Alright...” She finally admitted. “I think I could do that...” 


“Sweet!” Hanabi cheered, pumping her fist in the air. 


“But!” Hinata suddenly said, stopping Hanabi before she could sprint off towards Boruto, “Could we do this at night? Whilst he is asleep... it might be easier to do it then.” She said, ‘Plus... I don’t want Boruto to run away when he sees us approaching.’ She added on as an afterthought, knowing that Boruto had a tendency to run away if he knew he was in trouble due to his immaturity. 


Hanabi pouted, crossing her arms underneath her generous bosom, however, she nodded in understanding, “Fine.” She said, before her eyes gleamed, “So... what do you want to do to pass time?” She asked. 


She always liked spending time with her big sister, especially now that they had made up after their... less than pleasant childhood encounters. 



It was quickly approaching midnight in Konohagakure, and Hinata and Hanabi were still well and truly awake. 


Boruto and Himawari, Hinata’s precious children had gone to bed many hours ago, however, they waited a few additional hours to make sure that they were fast asleep, and not ‘pretend’ sleeping like they so often liked to do.


So, now, Hinata and Hanabi were both walking down the hallway, making sure to keep their movements light to avoid any potential creaking of floorboards. 


“You ready?” Hanabi whispered, briefly glancing over to her sister. 


“I am.” Despite Hinata admitting that she was ready, it was clear to hear a small little quiver in her voice as the nerves were slowly starting to show themselves. 


Now garbed in her sleepwear, which only really consisted of a light pink colored negligee, allowing Hanabi an easy glimpse of Hinata’s body. Due to her retired kunoichi status and the fact that she had given birth to two children, there was a small amount of chub on her body. However, of course, her breasts had grown at least two cups in size. Speaking of Hinata’s breasts, it looked like they were being struggled to be contained by her light cream-colored bra, and down lower, Hinata was also wearing a rather modest pair of light cream panties with a pink bow on them. If one really stared at her panties, they could see a glimpse of Hinata’s cameltoe. 


Hanabi nodded her head, before she gently grabbed onto the door handle, and pulled it down, before gently pushing the door open, making sure to be extra careful to not cause it to squeak.


Poking her head in momentarily, Hanabi scanned the room quickly, and moments later, she pulled away, and looked at Hinata, “Alright, he’s asleep, if the snoring is anything to go by~” 


Nodding her head, Hinata waited for Hanabi to gently push the door open even further so they could enter Boruto’s bedroom. Just like they had expected, and waited for, Boruto was fast asleep, his covers half kicked off his bed. He was wearing a greyish-black singlet to bed, and hints of his blue colored boxers could be seen underneath the haphazardly kicked off blanket. 


“His room is such a mess...” Hinata muttered to herself, shaking her head in dismay at the sight of her son’s messy room.

 

There were clothes everywhere and training kunais and shuriken scattered on the floor. Of course there were school textbooks on the ground rather than on the bookshelf, and many papers, all of which seemed to look like school work on the ground, gently being scattered even further around the room by the open window in the room. She had just cleaned his room up two days ago! How was it already so messy! 


At least her darling daughter was able to keep her room semi-clean for at least a week, and not have it look like a pig sty! 


“Alright, wait here, and I’ll do my thing~” Hanabi said, and seeing Hinata nod her head, Hanabi started to make her way over towards her nephew's bed. 


Although unseen to Hinata, her eyes were gleaming with mischievous intent. 


She wasn’t going to transform Boruto into an item that Hinata could use like an everyday item, like a kitchen knife, or even a knitting needle – since Hinata did like knitting now – like they had agreed upon. She was going to transform Boruto into a pair of panties! Not only will it be an incredibly lewd thing to see Hinata change into, but it would also be the perfect punishment for Boruto. Mess with his mother’s panties, and he would get transformed into his mother’s panties! 


Looking down at Boruto, Hanabi couldn’t help but coo at his adorable face as he slept. However, just knowing that he played a very cruel, and mean prank on her beloved sister... well, that just made her even angrier at the fact that he was trying to act so innocent in his sleep. 


Gently placing a hand upon Boruto’s clothes, she leaned down and her body was soon covered in a gentle glow, before it transferred over to Boruto, and in a few moments, he too, would start to shrink, getting smaller and smaller. 


Then, with a smile upon her face, Hanabi picked up her newly transformed nephew, and turned around, proudly displaying his new form to Hinata. 


“W-wha!?” Blushing madly, Hinata could only look on in shock as she watched her son disappear, slowly turning into an item. However, Hinata simply thought that he would be a knitting needle or something along those lines. But, when Hanabi turned around, and showed her that she transformed her son into a very skimpy looking dark purple thong. To her embarrassment, she also noticed that it had an Uzumaki swirl on the crotch side of it, and what seems to be a smaller one on the backside. “What did you do!?” 


Hanabi blinked a few times, looking down at the thong in which she was holding, “I... turned him into panties?” 


“I-I... thought you were going to turn him into a knitting needle!” Hinata exclaimed, the blush on her face seemingly getting brighter and brighter. 


“Well... I might’ve lied about that.” Hanabi said, giggling lightly, and giving the thong a little tug, causing it to stretch out lightly in her hands, “Listen, you won’t even know it's him you're wearing! I’ll place a Genjutsu upon you, and I will leave a seal tag that I found in a sealing book lying around where only you and I can find it, that way it can be reversed!” 


“But-” 


Frowning heavily, Hanabi quickly tucked the lewd, stringy thong into her bra, before making her way over towards Hinata, “Listen, you asked me to help with a punishment, and I did so!” She exclaimed, before she came to a halt, and looked up at Hinata, who was shifting on her feet, “Now, just trust me!” Then, maintaining eye contact with Hinata, Hanabi used one hand to create a few little hand signs, before her other hand came into contact with Hinata, then as a soft glow overcame them again, Hinata suddenly swayed on her feet, her eyes glazing over as her eyelids drooped. 


Nodding her head with the successful Genjutsu implantation, Hanabi released her sister, and watched over, making sure that she didn’t fall over and hurt herself. 


“Huh?” Hinata murmured out, shaking her head away from those thoughts, before raising a hand to her forehead, “My head hurts...” She muttered out, blinking a few times, “Hanabi? Where are we?” 


Smiling lightly at her sister, Hanabi reached out and gently grabbed her hand, “We are at your home, dear sister.” She said, “I was going to give you a present, but maybe that will be left for tomorrow, after you're well rested.” 


“Yes... rest sounds nice...” 


With that said, Hanabi started to gently guide her dear sister – who seemed to have taken a bit of a stronger reaction to the Genjutsu than anticipated – towards the master bedroom. 


When that was all done, and Hinata was all nice and tucked in, Hanabi took out the newly transformed Boruto out from her bra – giggling lightly at how he wouldn’t even know what happened – and placed him in Hinata’s panty drawer, making sure that he would be the very first pair of panties that Hinata would see when she woke up. 


With that done, Hanabi gently closed the drawer, before she tore off a small chunk of a spare piece of paper, and wrote a quick little note, and placed it atop of the panty drawer, in a place where Hinata would be able to read it before opening the drawer. 


The note simply read; ‘I hope you like the new panties I got you! Love, Hanabi.’ 


With her job done, Hanabi rubbed her hands together, her heart racing in excitement at the prospect of her sister wearing Boruto unknowingly. 


However, before she would even leave the house, she would place the aforementioned seal tag behind one of the family photos, in a place that would be easy to remember, yet no one would hopefully be able to find it without actively trying. 


But, Hanabi forgot one thing, and it would be a catalyst as to what would come next. She forgot to hide the sealing book in a better place. Himawari would come across it, and of course, being a young child, she would be unable to resist her curiosity, finding some... less than child friendly seals. 




Boruto slowly felt himself stir from his slumber. However, after a few moments, he started to panic, even though he knew his eyes should’ve been opened, however all he could see was inky blackness, along with a peculiar scent that he couldn’t quite distinguish for himself. 


He tried to move, however, that caused even more problems. 


‘I can’t move!?’ He thought to himself in panic, trying his hardest to try and move his limbs, or his body in general. 


But, no matter how hard he tried, he just could not move. 


Then, he tried to look around, and despite not being able to move his body, it felt like he could move... something. However, the more he focused, the more he realized that his vision... was different. 


It was like his vision was entirely focused onto one point, and all he could see was a small little sliver of something underneath him from the corner of his vision. That something felt... nicely textured... and... he could tell that it was faint gray in color. 


That was all he could tell right now. 


THUD 


THUD 


‘What the!?’ He thought to himself, feeling a swell of fear rise within himself as he heard the terrible, almost earth shattering thuds of what could only be footsteps that seemed to be right outside his door. 


Then, he heard something. 


“I hope you like your new panties I got you! Love, Hanabi.” It was his mother’s voice! 


It took him a few moments to register what his mother just said, and if he could’ve, then he would’ve blushed up an absolute storm. 


Then, his entire world shook as light suddenly entered his vision, and he screamed – well... would’ve, if he had a voice – as his mother’s absolutely ginormous head entered his vision, those large eyes not exactly staring at him, but in his general area. 


‘Mother!’ Boruto tried to scream, but it was like Hinata didn’t hear him, and she continued to look at him, her eyes slowly widening, ‘Mother, I’m here!’ 


“Hanabi!” Hinata squeaked out, her entire face going cherry tomato red as she looked down, before her large, shaky hands entered whatever she was reaching into, her hands coming closer, and closer to him. 


BANG 


‘Ow!’ Boruto winced, at the large thud that ensued as Hinata’s shaky hand banged against the wood. Then, he felt Hinata grab onto his body, and then he was pulled closer towards her. 


It was then that he was able to see very briefly that he was in a drawer. More specifically, he was in her panty drawer... and all the different shapes and colors he could see were other pairs of panties. 


As he was lifted up, he was about to cheer, however, then he felt Hinata’s grip on him loosen, and shift. 


Then, he felt his body droop and nearly fold in on itself as his ‘body’ continued to contort. He was finally able to see himself, and more of his vision was given to him. 


‘What the fuck!?’ He screamed out in panic, ‘Why am I a pair of mother’s panties!?’ 


It was true. He was a pair of panties, and from the shape and size of him, he was a skimpy pair that was blackish-purple in color. He felt longer lengthways, and where his abdomen should be, it felt like it was stretched out, whilst other parts of him felt like they were squished together! 




Waking up from her slumber, Hinata laid a hand upon her forehead as a massive, splitting headache pounded at her skull, making her feel a little lightheaded. 


Waiting a few moments, and taking a few deep breaths, Hinata slowly sat up from her bed. Yawning as she did so, she stretched her arms out, nearly enough to make her large breasts slip out her negligee. Then, she got up, shivering lightly as her bare feet touched the cold floorboards underneath her, then slowly rose, and made her way towards her dresser. 


She saw a note on top of her dresser, and she blinked a few times as it took a few moments to actually register it as a note, and seeing a rather neat scrawl on it, she picked it up, and read it. 


“I hope you like the new panties I got you! Love, Hanabi!” 


Blushing brightly at the fact that she got gifted a pair of panties by her sister, but also the fact that her sister must’ve gone through her panty drawer! 


It was so embarrassing! 


Gulping lightly, trying her best to contain the flush on her cheeks, Hinata reached for the little handle, and pulled it open. As she opened it, she was greeted with her many pairs of underwear, most of them were rather mellow in shape and size, but still looked sexy on her body, and a few of them were more risqué with being lacier, whilst others were frillier than others. One of her panties was a deep crimson, and was made purely of satin! 


However, she blinked a few times as she noticed the one at the very top of the pile, neatly folded on top of the other pairs. 


“Hanabi!” Hinata squeaked, her blush returning with full force, nearly making her entire face as red as a cherry tomato. 


With a shaky hand, Hinata gently reached towards the gifted pair of panties, and she winced momentarily as the back of her hand struck the wood on the dresser.


Grabbing hold of the panties, Hinata was briefly overcome with a sense of amazement with how soft the texture of the panties were, along with high quality they seemed to be – she had worn... less than pleasant quality ones that were thrown away really quickly, despite Naruto finding them sexy. 


Pulling them closer, and out of the drawer, Hinata watched as the panties unfolded, revealing just what type they were, ‘A t-thong!’ She screamed in her mind. She had never once owned a thong, nor did she ever plan to. 


Why would Hanabi give this type of pair to her! 


Shaking her head, Hinata remembered the note that her sister left her. Flushing brightly still, Hinata held onto the panties by the waistband, and lowered them down to her crotch. 


That was when she saw how little they would cover… ‘They look like they would hardly cover anything!’ She thought to herself, the blush seemingly darkening on her cheeks, and almost going down to her neck from sheer embarrassment. 


However, she took a deep breath, willing her body to actually try them on, and to try them out before she returned them back to Hanabi... or perhaps donate them to a charity bin. 


Placing them on her bed, Hinata took off her negligee, and threw it on top of her pillow, and grabbed the waistband of her light cream panties, and slowly pulled them down. Stepping out of them, Hinata bent over, giving a full glimpse of her large posterior, and picked up the worn pair of panties, before throwing them into a small little hamper for them to be washed later. 


Taking a few moments, Hinata gently bit upon her bottom lip, contemplating on whether or not she really wanted to wear these, even if for a few moments. However, she shook her head, before she grabbed the thong, and lowered them down to her ankles. 




Boruto was in Hell... at least, that's what he thought anyway. 


He felt a severe case of nausea as he was carried by Hinata, before it felt like his breath was taken away from him as he fell upon the bed. As he fell to the bed, most of his vision was obscured once again, and he could only see a small little smidgen as his body folded in on itself once more. 


Then came the worst part. He watched as his mother took off her nightwear, allowing her large breasts to bounce freely as they were no longer confined in a fabric prison. Now, he was seeing his mother nearly completely naked, only wearing a pair of light-cream panties that seemed to hug her figure extremely well. 


He was completely stunned when his mother quickly brought her hands around the waistband, and started to pull her panties down, in such a position that he was able to catch a very brief glimpse of his mother’s asshole, along with her plump vaginal lips pointing in his general direction. 


Then, Hinata turned around, and picked him up without a second thought. 


‘Not again!’ He screamed out, his nausea coming back ten-fold as he was once again picked up. However, to his horror, a sense of vertigo overcame him as he was lowered down to the ground, right by his mother’s feet. Then, a sense of foreboding washed over him as his mother stretched out his body, and one foot went inside the little foot hole, ‘Please, Kami! Don’t wear me!’ 


But, it was no use. 


His voice couldn’t be heard, and Hinata was already placing her other foot within the other foot hole, and because of his positioning, Boruto had a very clear line of sight to Hinata’s slightly hairy, but glistening vaginal lips. 


Then, his world suddenly shifted, and Hinata started to pull him upwards, the large, glistening vaginal lips of his mother was getting uncomfortably close, and he could feel his body stretching to its limit as he was forced up her long, shapely legs, before stretching even further as he was brought up her large thighs. 


Then, Boruto was basically face-to-crotch with Hinata’s hairy, glistening slit. However, he didn’t get much time to actually appreciate said sight, before she pulled him up even further, and he was pressed right against her entrance. To his horror, it felt like he could feel himself stuck right between his mother’s ass cheeks. This must’ve been his punishment for putting all of that itching powder within his mother’s underwear. Being used as a mere pair of panties by his own mother... 


He could only pray that his mother would take him off immediately, and somehow recognize him and change him back. Then, he would hug her so tightly and promise that he would never prank again! 




“Oh, wow.” Hinata murmured out, looking downwards at the pair of panties she just put on. They actually felt extremely comfortable... almost like they were meant to be worn by her. 


Gently rubbing down her panty-clad vaginal lips, she could only gently gnaw at her lower lip as she could feel the outline of her vagina through the fabric. 


Making her way over towards the large full-body length mirror by her makeup table – this mirror was strictly used to check out an outfit to see how well it fit her – she couldn’t help but have a deep flush on her cheeks as she saw how little her panties covered... and how much her cameltoe was prominent in these. 


Truly, they were unlike any underwear she had ever worn before.  The entire waistband of her panties nearly dug into her skin, and the thin fabric that just barely covered her precious ladybits conformed to her lower lips intimately. She winced slightly as she brought her hand behind her and pulled at the string that felt like it was being swallowed between her ass cheeks, basically flossing the insides of her cheeks, and occasionally brushing against her asshole. 


“They are a little small for my liking...” She murmured out, briefly turning slightly and cocking her hips out. But she couldn’t deny that it made her feel a little sexy... along with a little naughty for wearing these, “But... I guess I can try them out for the day...”


With that, Hinata walked away from the mirror, every single step that she took, unknowingly caused her son even more discomfort. He was rubbed against her pussy, and flossed between her ass cheeks, and the mere stimulation that it caused her made her sexual fluids to drip down to be absorbed into the fabric. 


Humming a tuneless song to herself, Hinata looked through her wardrobe, looking for an outfit that she could wear today as she could do her chores around the house, like a dutiful housewife does. 




Yawning tiredly, Hinata clumsily meandered her way through her room, trying her best to keep her eyes open as she made her way towards her wardrobe, and picked out the first set of pajamas she could lay her eyes on. 


Taking off her yoga pants, it showed that she was still wearing the pair of panties that Hanabi got her... and if she was being completely honest, they were so comfortable, and just felt so... right on her, that she had forgotten that she was even wearing them as she was doing her chores. 


Multiple times in fact. 


And they were surprisingly absorbent... She felt herself dripping with excitement for no particular reason... but every time she checked her panties to see if they needed changes, they were surprisingly dry, and it didn’t cause any need to change them with a fresh pair. 


Then, crossing her arms over as she grabbed the hem of her shirt and lifted it off, causing her breast to bounce once they were free. 


However, there was something lingering on in her mind... almost like she was forgetting something... 


But, no matter how hard she tried to remember, it just never came... 


She knew that Himawari was over at a friend’s house until tomorrow evening... and she knew that Naruto was currently out of the Village doing whatever it was that leaders and diplomats did when they visited other major Hidden Villages. 


But... other than that, nothing was springing to mind... 


Since it didn’t seem to matter that much, Hinata just put it out of her mind... it saved her a headache at least. 


Sighing to herself, Hinata held up her pajamas, which was another negligee, only this time, it was on the softer teal color, and had a few little frills around the collar, and around the sleeves. 


However, as soon as she put on the negligee... she realized that she had forgotten to take her panties off. 


Reaching her arms down, she was about to take them off, however, before she did so, she suddenly stopped, before shrugging her shoulders, “Might as well keep them on...” She muttered to herself, bringing her hands away from her pelvis. 


Yawning once more, Hinata felt her eyelids droop, and before she fell over from her drowsiness, she clambered on into bed, and shifted a few times as she brought the blankets over her, and she laid her head against the soft pillow.


As soon as her head touched the pillow, it seemed like Hinata was knocked unconscious with how quickly she fell asleep. 


And now... Boruto had to deal with being wrapped around his mother’s waist whilst asleep, and she slept in a way that caused him to be pressed up against her slit, and the crushing sensations of her ass cheeks pressing against his fabric. 


He could only whimper within his mind. He wondered how long his punishment would go on for... he didn’t know how long he could take this without being driven absolutely insane. 




It has been several days now since Hinata had received the lovely gift from Hanabi. And, she said lovely gift because the pair of panties that she received from her younger sister were amazing! 


They were by far her favorite pair to wear! And she made it her mission to wear them as much as possible! 


The best thing about the panties – apart from the comfort they brought her – was the fact that they were so absorbent that she didn’t have to worry about accidentally leaking some sexual juices... in fact, after wearing them for two full days, she took them off momentarily.


That was when she found out something amazing! 


She didn’t need to wash them. Even after giving them a rather hesitant sniff, she could smell absolutely nothing, except for perfectly clean fabric! 


Even after absorbing all of her sexual juices – and perhaps some accidental drink spills – they didn’t need to be washed. 

Shaking her head away from those thoughts, Hinata looked over her shoulder, making sure that Himawari wasn’t around, then, she pulled up the string, pushing it deeply into her crack, and once more causing Boruto to smoosh against her vaginal lips. 


She had found it pretty adorable how Himawari had suddenly gained a keen interest for seal work, and despite the fact that Hinata was pretty nervous about her learning such a precise, powerful, but also risky skill, Hinata didn’t stop Himawari, in fact, even encouraged her. 


However, what she didn’t know was that Himawari had found a seal already in the house, and it was the one that Hanabi had hidden in the house to help break the Genjutsu over Hinata. 


KNOCK 


KNOCK 


“Oh!” Hinata murmured, putting down the dish that she was washing back into the drying rack. “That must be Hanabi!”


Quickly drying off her hands by rubbing them along the semi-wet apron she was wearing, Hinata made her way towards the front door, and as she did so, she quickly took off the apron and left it hanging on a small hook for later use. 




Waiting at the front door of her sister’s and her brother-in-law's home, Hanabi was eagerly waiting for the door to be opened, bouncing on the balls of her feet as she was imaging all types of scenarios within her mind. 


She had made sure to wait a few days, to make sure that Hinata had enough time to test the panties that were her transformed son. 


She didn’t have to wait long, as she heard the soft footfalls approaching the door, then within moments, the door opened, revealing Hinata, wearing a rather simple light purple shirt that had simple floral patterns on them.


However, Hanabi’s eyes were mainly drawn to the fact that Hinata was wearing skin-tight yoga pants... but it was what she was wearing under that got her attention the most. 


Because seen through the fabric of the yoga pants, was none other than Boruto’s transformed self, the skimpy thong was being worn by Hinata, who was totally unaware that she was wearing her own son around her waist! 


“I see you are wearing my gift~” Hanabi cooed, keeping her gaze directly onto the pair of panties. 


“They are really comfortable...” Hinata murmured out, blushing brightly as she grabbed Hanabi by the arm and pulled her inside, unwilling to stand in the doorway and have others potentially see her. 


“Really?” Hanabi questioned, eyes gleaming as she looked at her older sister, “How many times have you worn them?” She asked, extremely curious. 


Hinata shuffled on her feet, the blush darkening, “Just the once...” She murmured out, gently rubbing her arm, “But... I have worn them for three days straight.” 


Hanabi giggled, covering her mouth with her hands as her eyes shone with mirth, “Really?” She asked, tilting her head slightly. “They are that comfortable?” 


Hinata didn’t respond, only nodding her head, flushing in embarrassment as she turned around and started to walk towards the dining room. 


Eyes gleaming, Hanabi suddenly quickened her pace, so she was just behind Hinata, and then, without warning, Hanabi raised her arm. 


SLAP 


With keen eyes, Hanabi watched as her sister’s juicy, bubbly behind swayed and jiggled underneath her cheeky little spank. Sure, apart from slapping her sister’s ass, she also did it so she could tease Boruto. And also see her sister’s reaction, which was nearly immediate. 


“Eep!” Hinata squeaked out, her entire body jerking forward, and that caused the string of her thong to disappear within her asscrack as she suddenly spun around, a furious blush on her face, “Hanabi!” 


Tittering lightly, Hanabi feigned innocence, “Sorry~” 


Huffing a bit, Hinata turned around, the blush still upon her face as she started to walk forward yet again. 


Hanabi reached forward once again, cupping Hinata’s large, bubbly ass within her hands, and she quickly gave a rough squeeze on them, enjoying how it felt under her grip. 


“Stop it!” Hinata cried out, quickly rushing forward, getting away from her sister’s grip. 


This time, Hanabi stayed behind, watching with a keen eye as Hinata slowly disappeared around the corner, still as embarrassed as ever. 


However, she gave a soft sigh, shaking her head sadly. The time for punishment was over... and she might as well give Boruto a break, and so, she started to make her way towards the stairway to find the seal that she had hidden in the house. 


Although, she didn’t know that it was already found... and it had been lightly tampered with. 




Himawari quickly rushed down the stairs of the household. She wasn’t even aware that aunty Hanabi had visited, as she was too busy trying to replicate a few seals that she had found in the book.


“Mommy!” Himawari called out as she raced down the stairs, holding the pieces of paper that were decorated with rather crudely drawn seals, however, there was one piece of paper that had a very detailed, and intricately drawn seal on them. 


However, since she was holding the seals up, she didn’t even see where she was going, and ended up bumping into something. 


THUD 


“Eek!” As Himawari fell down to the ground she closed her eyes, bracing for the pain to shoot through her body, she unknowingly circulated chakra through her body and into her hands as they came into contact with the ground. In doing so, the chakra reacted violently with the seals in her hand, and it caused them to react differently. 


BANG 


With a loud banging noise that sounded awfully a lot like something being shot out of a cannon, Himawari winced as she covered her ears.


“Ow!” 


Frowning as her lips quivered, and her eyes glistened with unshed tears, Himawari quickly brought her hand up, and with a rather precise bout of chakra control, pulsed her chakra to her hand as she rubbed her sore head, trying to ease the pain. 


However, what she didn’t know was that her aunty was now hanging for dear life on a small strand of her hair, too small to be seen with the naked eye, even with the help of the family Dojutsu. 


Blinking a few times, Himawari looked around, trying to find what she had bumped into. However, no matter where she looked, to the left, to the right, and even up and down, she could not find anything. All that she could see was scattered pieces of fabric that looked like they once belonged on clothing. 


Standing up, Himawari shook herself better, before she looked down to the seals she had in hand. Frowning, she noticed that instead of being black – like she had drawn them in – they seemed to be in a deep crimson color, or in a more grayish-silver color. 

Shrugging her shoulders, Himawari started to skip towards the kitchen, where she could hear her mother, and even smell some lunch!


All the while she had absolutely no clue that her aunt was currently screaming – which was nearly completely silent thanks to the difference in height between them - in fear as she clung onto one of the strands of Himawari’s hair like her life depended on it. 


And she had no idea that she had just doomed not only Hanabi to a life being shrunken, but she had also just doomed her brother to be forgotten, and cast to be a pair of panties for the rest of his days, as the seal that was keeping everything together broke. 




“Hey, Mommy!” Himawari greeted happily upon seeing her mother. However, she frowned lightly when she noticed that she didn’t react to her. 


Huffing in childish annoyance she placed the crude – and broken – seals onto the countertop, before she went up to her mother, and poked her legs giggling slightly as she saw her mother’s underwear through her yoga pants. 


“Huh?” Hinata slurred out, shaking her head, almost like she was snapping out of a trance, “What?” She asked, before she lifted her arm and saw Himawari from underneath her arm, “Oh, morning, Hima~” 


“I bumped my head Mommy.” Himawari said, her eyes turning large and round, “Could you kiss it better?” She said, pointing to the general area of where she bumped her head. 


Hinata tittered softly, crouching down so she was closer to Himawari’s level, “Of course, sweetie~” 


Pursing her lips, Hinata leaned down, and placed a gentle little kiss upon Himawari's head.


“Thank you!” Himawari said, giggling happily as her head felt better already, and wrapped her hands around her mother, nuzzling into her underboobs. She stayed like that for a few more moments, before finally pulling away, her eyes gleaming with happiness. “Can I go to my friend's house for a sleepover?” She asked, her excitement easily heard in her voice. 


“Of course, you can sweetie.” Hinata said, closing her eyes and giving a soft smile towards her daughter as she ruffled her hair. 


And that simple action, unknown to the both of them, had launched Hanabi into the air, before she landed upon Hinata’s body, but she didn’t remain in sight for long, as her sweaty skin caused Hanabi to slowly slip down into Hinata’s cleavage, before coming to a halt as her body got caught within the middle of Hinata’s bra, and she was nestled right between the two large mounds of flesh. 


“Yatta!” Himawari gave a loud whoop of joy, hugging her mother once again, before she quickly raced away, with a small cry of ‘“See you tomorrow, Mommy!” 


Hinata giggled, shaking her head fondly. “That girl~” She cooed out, a sigh of longing in her voice. “Just like her father~” 


As she stood up, Hinata made a small, confused noise as she noticed what seemed to be seals on the kitchen countertop. 


Looking at them, she couldn’t help but smile fondly as she saw Himawari’s attempts. She might not know what they are for... but she could tell that she tried hard for them. Then her eyes landed upon a broken seal, a forbidden technique that sealed one’s memories. She gasped in panic, before immediately tearing it apart, and throwing the pieces of seal into the bin. Sighing in relief, Hinata brushed her hands clean, nodding her head as she just could’ve prevented a massive accident from happening. 


With that being done, Hinata turned back to the task she was doing beforehand, and that was doing the dishes... and then wondering what she will cook herself for dinner later tonight now that Himawari was sleeping over at a friend's house. 


However, Hinata’s didn’t, wouldn’t realize that her actions didn’t prevent an incident, but rather caused one.  The seal she tore up was the seal Hanabi had created to make Hinata forget about her the night she transformed Boruto.  But since Himawari accidentally used it on her again, Hinata had forgotten that Hanabi had come over today as well! 


That meant that Boruto was now stuck as a pair of panties... and even if Hanabi managed to turn back to normal, and helped Hinata remember him - which was highly unlikely – they would not be able to turn him back, as that specific Jutsu was also linked to the seal. 




Hinata’s face was bright red as she entered the bedroom, her entire body was quivering, and she felt like she was absolutely sopping wet – thankfully, her panties were very absorbent – and she felt like she had this itch that she needed to scratch... really badly. 


Taking off her shirt, Hinata threw it across the room, before she hooked her fingers around the waistband of her yoga pants and started to take them off, wiggling her succulent behind as she did so. Dressed in only her bra and panties, Hinata started to grope herself, moaning with guttural pleasure as she did so. She couldn’t remember being so horny before! The last time she was even this close was when she was pregnant with Himawari, and she needed to constantly be fucked by her husband's large cock! 


Unseen to her, Hanabi, who was still stuck just behind the middle band of the bra was screaming out as her world was soon covered by the two great mounds of flesh of her sister's tits, and every time Hinata squished them together, it honestly felt like she was going to pop! 


“Hinata! Stop it!” Hanabi screamed, hoping and praying that her sister was able to hear her. 


Once again, Hinata didn’t stop. Not even hearing the tiny, little squeaking voice of her sister, and she couldn’t help but moan as those tiny little squeaks caused just enough vibration to really send Hinata over the edge, “Mmm~” 


Falling down to her bed with a solid *thump*, Hinata looked up towards the ceiling, one hand still playing with her breasts, whilst the other hand slowly snaked down her body, before pressing along the fabric of her panties, pushing them down against her dripping slit as she started to slowly rub all around her vaginal lips. 


Grunting a little bit, Hinata bit her lips, before she groaned, “This is getting in the way!” She muttered out, before she stopped playing with her breast momentarily, and immediately reached behind her back, her hand trailing along the bra before finding the clip keeping hold of it. 


SNAP 


Tearing away the annoying bra, Hinata threw it to the side, allowing her large breasts to spill out and bounce enticingly. Her nipples were rock hard, and Hinata’s hand once more quickly started to play with them, pinching and tweaking her nipples as her other hand picked up its pace as she rubbed her pussy through her panties. 


And due to no longer having a grip on the bra itself, along with Hinata’s sweaty body from her masturbation and rising heart-rate, Hanabi was unable to get any friction upon her body, and she slowly fell down, crashing against Hinata’s stomach a few times, before rolling down to Hinata’s panties. 


However, just as her rotten luck would have it for Hanabi, the waistband was slightly pulled away, and it was just wide enough that she could slip inside, down where her senses were suddenly assaulted with Hinata’s sexual juices, and the strong musk from between her legs.  



Boruto didn’t know what was going on. It had been days since his mother last took him off, or even said his name for that matter.


Instead, each night she would wonder to herself how much longer she could keep wearing him since he never got dirty. He knew that his mother did often leak a few sexual fluids throughout the day, all of which were soaked up by his fabric... but it was never to this extent! 


As his body was smooshed closer to his mother’s pussy lips, he could feel ropes of stringy girlcum cling to his fabric, almost like they were unwilling to let him go. It made him feel uneasy about everything, like he was being drowned in his mother’s lust but could still breathe comfortably… too comfortably. He couldn’t help but admit that soaking in her fluids, along with the musk that was enveloping him – which he was helping in keeping contained - was something he was naturally excellent at and his mind began to haze over. 



 

“Stop!” Hanabi cried out, before her entire body was once again crushed between her sister’s tits for a few moments, before reappearing once again a few moments later, gasping for breath, “Please!” 


She blinked a few times when the crushing rhythms stopped, and she was allowed to catch her breath, panting in exertion as her entire body was basically red, and covered in boobsweat. 


SNAP 


Hanabi’s eyes widened in fear as she heard the sound of the bra clasp coming undone 


“Ah!” 


As she came crashing down on her stomach, Hanabi couldn’t help but moan in pain as her body crashed into the stomach multiple times, before her body started to roll down her flesh like she was rolling down a hill. 


Trying her best not to barf from the quick, sudden rolls, Hanabi was only able to see where she was going for a split second every so often. 


“Shit!” She cried out; her eyes wide with fear as she took note of where her body was rolling towards; her sister’s crotch. 


And, to her fear, she noticed that the waistband was lifted up slightly, and she could estimate that her tiny little body would fit through that small little gap with ease. Then, her vision went dark as all the light was simply unable to pierce through the dark pair of panties. 


And instantly, her senses were assaulted on all sides as the scent of Hinata’s sexual juices mixed with her musk, along with the wiry hairs

tickled her nude body as she slowly slipped further down Hinata’s mound. 




‘What the? Aunty?’ 


Despite his vision not being the best, as it was heavily obscured with his mother’s dripping crotch, he was able to barely see a small little form drop down from within the matted down hairs of his mother’s mound, before it came to a halt, resting right on top of Hinata’s erect clit. 


He could see that it was his aunty, Hanabi, shrunken down to what seemed to be like an inch, maybe even smaller! 


However, he couldn’t keep his focus on her for long, as his body was suddenly pushed forward once again rubbed into Hinata’s soaked quim, where he could feel all the stringy bits once more clinging to him as his body was rubbed into circles around Hinata’s drooling vaginal lips, and occasionally brushing against the form of his shrunken aunt, who was desperately clinging onto the clit, not wanting to be given a very person view of Hinata masturbating.  


Then, suddenly he felt his mother’s muscles clench hard as a sudden burst of clear fluid burst onto his fabric, and the quickened breathing of Hinata was enough to tell him something extremely embarrassing; she had just orgasmed. 


Suddenly being lifted up, Hinata dragged his body across her pelvis, using his fabric to absorb more of her fluids and sweat before adjusting him to cover her pussy again. And, once he was back into place. He noticed something horrifying. 


His aunt, Hanabi, was slowly vanishing from sight as Hinata’s clit slowly started to retract, the small pocket of flesh known as the hood slowly came over, enveloping Hanabi, whose desperate cries of help were soon muffled as she was steamrolled by the tide of flesh, and dragged even deeper into a tight, cramped space between Hinata’s clit, and hood. 




Panting lightly, Hinata squirmed a little bit as the orgasm slowly stopped sending pleasurable jolts of pleasure through her body. 


She felt absolutely spent. 


However, the knowledge that she just had an incredible, squirting orgasm on her bed, she quickly sat upright, her heart rate pulsing as she lowered her arms to pat around the bed. 


Nothing. 


Not a single drop was to be felt upon her bed. 


Smiling at that, she gently ran her fingers across her panties, and she couldn’t help but flush as she realized that they weren’t even soaked... they had absorbed it perfectly. 


Giggling, Hinata was about to go to sleep, however, as she turned her head, she noticed that poking out from underneath her bed, was a large dildo – not as big nor as thick as her husband’s dick – but big and thick enough to do its job. 


Gently gnawing on her bottom lip, she contemplated for a few moments on if she wanted to do this, before she shook her head, and decided to go with it. 


What was so bad about going for another round? 


Picking up the dildo, Hinata brought the tip of it down to her panties, before pushing against them lightly, and moaning in joy, her eyes looking towards her bedside table, where an image of Naruto was sat. 


“Come on, hubby~” Hinata cooed, using her free hand to grab the picture frame and place it upon her sweaty, naked chest as she continued to tease her entrance with the thick dildo. 


He might not be with her currently, but she can always masturbate with his picture close to her. 


It was a close second~ 


Down below, Hinata’s clit started to swell as her arousal continued to climb, but, unfortunately for its little prisoner, instead of going with the clit, Hanabi got caught on the hood, and the friction caused her to lose her balance, and she was scrapped off the clit, becoming stuck under the hood. 


She would be reduced to a mere pleasant tingle on Hinata’s skin every time she struggled, however, that would only cause Hinata even more pleasure as she tried to desperately escape from her fleshy prison. 


Boruto on the other hand, would slowly lose his mind the longer he was used like this. The thoughts on when his punishment would end would slowly slip away from him, as his mind slowly broke.  He wasn’t being punished anymore, he was being educated, and he would be properly reduced to the mere thong that his mother would never take off again. 


END 

Chapter End Notes:

I do not own anything relating to this series. Any and all characters belong to their original designers, and creators.