- Text Size +

Story tags are butts, feet, gross, slave, MF/m cuck... and latex!

-    +    =    x    =    +    -

 

 

     For the last few months, Evan had been messaging with a domme online, whose name was Violet. He quickly fell head over heels for her, and while she didn’t feel the same way towards him (obviously), she took advantage of his infatuation by letting him buy her things in exchange for continuing their relationship. Everything from Chipotle gift cards to latex clothing to furniture for her apartment, he happily bought it all because he loved seeing how glad his purchases made her.

     But one day, Evan got ahead of himself and sent Violet a recording of him cumming all over a picture of her. She’d never agreed to let him send dick pics to her, let alone such an explicit video, so out of disgust and anger, she blocked him on all her socials. It was only after he started a new account on Instagram that he was able to DM her again and beg for forgiveness. She said that if he bought a particular remotely controlled chastity cage for himself and gave her the access code, then she’d let things go back to how they were. It was special in that it had two ways to unlock: one to allow him to get erect, and one to actually remove the device from his genitals. Once he’d purchased it and given her the controls, she proudly told him that she had no plans to ever let it get removed for the foreseeable future, and only on Sundays and Wednesdays between 7 and 7:10am would she unlock it to let him jack off again. But if she didn’t get the notification that the lock around his shaft was secured again by 7:11, she’d block him on everything again, delete the codes, and let him worry about how to remove the device himself.

     So for several months he woke up on schedule twice a week to have his several minutes of masturbatory pleasure (except for the couple times she’d “accidentally” slept in), all the while still buying her gifts. She even told him one day that her boyfriend was trying to get a new car so he needed some extra money, and Evan—hesitant but obedient—sent the guy a couple thousand dollars to help with the purchase. Evan’s thank-you gift was a clip of Violet’s boyfriend giving her anal, which she told Evan could be used for his unlock periods. He loved the video, and thanked her for it. Excessively.

     One afternoon, seemingly out of the blue, Violet had a proposition for Evan: if he could go 6 months without the cage being opened, she’d let him fly out to meet her in person for an afternoon. Trading half a year of his life for the opportunity to meet some girl who wasn’t interested in him and already had a boyfriend? Obviously he happily agreed to it.

     So nearly a year after first contacting Violet online, Evan had finally booked a ticket to the city she lived in. He was even still in chastity (the deal had been that he’d get to come meet her; that didn’t mean he’d also get the opportunity to cum again). Evan had expected Violet to want to meet in a public space, for her own safety and privacy reasons, so he was surprised when he showed up at the address she’d given him and saw that it was just a regular house. He knocked on the door, nervous but excited, and was honestly surprised when she opened the door.

     She seemed to be almost a foot shorter than him (not that he cared) and her expression seemed to mostly convey annoyance. There was a bit of regret too, but she had a plan in mind that’d make sure she’d end up glad with her decision to invite him over. And she was pretty confident he’d be stupid enough to fall for it.

     “Hey Violet,” he clamored excitedly, “it’s so nice to m—”

     “Shut the fuck up,” she sighed, catching Evan off guard. “Honestly, I don’t even know why I invited you out here. This is like, so weird, and creepy even, probably. Ugh…” Evan felt the same way and was even a bit surprised at himself for coming, but he didn’t say anything and just stood there awkwardly. “OK, I have a bit of an idea,” she said, and led him to her living room where there was a bit of an open space. “Lie on the ground for me,” she ordered. Already, Evan was feeling giddy with excitement; he had no idea what she had in mind, but such a command was too off-beat to not be something intriguing, he figured. He was a bit nervous, but he did as she instructed him and hastily got down on the ground, facing upwards.

     Violet stepped over him, edging up towards his head so she could stand directly over his face. By this point, he was more than excited, except he’d long since gotten used to the chastity cage keeping his excitement from being on display.

     But as the short, bratty domme looked down at him with contempt, Evan realized for the first time that she had a tattoo of a black spade on her calf. To most people, it was an inconspicuous decoration, but to a pervert like Evan, he knew that it was a symbol of her allegiance towards black men, black bodies, and most importantly, black dicks. As a look of hesitancy dawned on his face, clearing its way through the lustful fog in his brain for the first time since he got on the plane earlier that day, Violet kicked her legs out from under her and slammed her massive latex-clad ass directly on top of Evan’s face.

     As soon as she landed, she let out a long and repulsive fart, exploding out of her like it had been trapped inside her and begging for release (which it had). Evan gasped in surprise, his face hurting from Violet’s drop—he was pretty sure his nose was broken. But his gasp allowed him to inhale a heaping dosage of Violet’s gas. He’d never had a fart fetish, he just liked hot women and a twinge of being dominated and told what to do. But whatever stench was coming out of her ass smelled horrible and vile. And then he started shrinking.

     His mind was going crazy and he had no idea how, but he could feel Violet’s ass getting heavier, and his head seemed to sink more and more into her cheeks as if it was swallowing up, engulfing his lanky body. He tried to struggle out from beneath her ass, but he couldn’t budge his head, and when he tried to reach backwards to swat at her body, it seemed impossibly sized. Perverted idiot though he was, Evan was pretty sure he was shrinking.

     Over the course of the next hour, Violet sat on his face, texting a few of her other subs while letting out a new fart every once in awhile. And every time she did, he could feel her get heavier and bigger. Until she finally got off of him, and he realized with startling fear that he really was shrunken. Everything was so big, he figured he must only be a few inches tall, and although he didn’t know it, Violet had even grown a few inches, absorbing his mass via her toxic ass-magic.

     For the first time since Evan arrived, Violet finally smiled. And that was the moment he realized his entire life had just been stolen from him.

 

*    *    *    *    *    *

 

     Over the next few months, as Evan adjusted to a life of shrunken slavery towards Violet, he didn’t even get the minor luxury of feeling like he was her special pet or toy. He’d quickly learned that Violet had actually shrunken dozens of guys before, and she kept them all in a glass cage like little insects. She didn’t even give him any kind of pet-name, let alone remember his real one. Violet would dish out commands and instructions without naming anyone in particular (what was the point when they all were the same size, all did the same tasks, and all effectively worthless now?). If she was glaring at someone while giving an order, they’d just better hope they were paying attention to her to know they’d been commanded to do something. Otherwise, she’d treat them to a punishment to deter their inattention from ever occurring again.

     Evan experienced one such bout of punishment during a foot worshipping session. While she sat on the couch, video chatting with some potential new victims, her bare feet were up on her coffee table, and he’d been instructed to lick it. Not for any reason, since he was obviously too small to clean them of their sweat or reach any higher than a couple inches. She just wanted her slaves to worship her; it was foot worshipping sessions like that that reminded them who their goddess was. 

     After licking her feet for so long that his tongue had dried out from all its saliva, he heard her snicker at some humiliating display one of her subs was doing for her on the other end of the video call. Her feet had shifted so that her soles were facing down now, which meant Evan was supposed to lick in between her toes now that they were reachable. Suddenly, he heard Violet call out in a sing-songy voice, “Toejam-eating time!” Whatever pathetic guy was on the other end of her call suddenly pulled his socks off and began scooping out the dirt between his own toes, tossing it into his mouth and swallowing it for Violet’s entertainment. But Evan hadn’t paid much attention to what Violet had said, subconsciously taking it as a command only meant for the other guy. It was only after he happened to glance up and notice Violet’s eyes pointed straight at him, piercingly furious, that he realized it must’ve been a command meant for both of them. He quickly ran over to her toes, dropped to her knees, and began scooping out the dirty, mucky toejam from between her pink-painted nails (he was so small that he could gather up entire handfuls of the stuff just from a single toe), and shoveled it into his mouth. He ignored how nauseatingly bitter the cheesy funk was, swallowing it down anyways and letting her nasty toe fungus pile up in his stomach. He knew from experience that he’d be considered the lucky one amongst the group of slaves for this honor, since it meant he got a dessert straight from their goddess’ body in addition to their regular meals of crumbs and sweat. 

     Violet stopped glaring at him, content with his eventual obedience, but she still made sure to punish him that night. “This is for not paying attention to my fucking orders,” she growled as soon as the video call was over. “Wait, aren’t you the one that didn’t clean my toilet last week?” Evan was so replaceable and worthless, she’d even gotten him confused with another one of her slaves. “God, I would’ve thought spending a night in my ass would’ve taught you to behave. Whatever, I guess I’ll try out a few days this time and see if you learn to follow instructions.” Evan’s eyes bugged out and he tried pleading with her, screaming that he was someone else, but Violet couldn’t hear him (and wouldn’t have cared anyways). She pulled back her panties, positioned him between her cheeks, right at the entrance to her anus, and then pushed in with her pointer finger, burying him what seemed like 20 feet deep into her shit-stained rectum.

     She’d had to fish him out of the toilet two times over the next couple days, simply placing him right back into her ass each time he fell out, but after her shit had pushed him out the third time, she’d decided his punishment had been sufficient, and finally let him return back with all the other slaves.


*    *    *    *    *    *

 

     Evan finally got his first glimpse into Violet’s affinity for black guys one day when she selected him to be her “anal entertainment” one night. The man she’d brought had a cock so thick that she knew he wouldn’t be able to give it to her from behind, it’d be far too painful for her. Not that she had plenty of room up front, because she didn’t, but it was the better-fitting of the two, and he was too hot for her to pass up experiencing his dick somehow.

     So while Jon’s dick occupied her pussy, she wanted Evan to occupy her asshole, and she ordered him to squirm around and make as much of a commotion as he could while stuck up her sphincter. Violet wanted a kind of double pleasure, and Evan knew better than to disobey his master when she was horny, so his naked little body wormed and wiggled and writhed while buried up her ass, hoping he’d make enough of an impact to satisfy her while her man fucked her so hard from the front that it shook Violet’s body.

     As it turned out, Jon was a foot guy, so after he’d brought Evan’s evil owner to orgasm, Jon told her that he wanted to finish by getting a footjob from her and then cumming all over her soles. A breathy Violet obliged with his request, but first made sure to pluck Evan out from her ass. She splayed her toes, set his little body in between, and then tightly clenched them shut again around him, before turned her soles to face each other and form a slit for Jon to fuck through. Jon had had sex with Violet before, so he already knew about all her little shrunken pets, and didn’t even react as he saw the tiny man get gripped by Violet’s feet. Evan then watched as a dark, meaty shaft started ramming Violet’s soft soles below him, and after a minute, Jon gave Violet the sign that he was ready.

     She retracted her feet and held them side by side with her soles facing the tall, dark-skinned muscular man, while he gripped his dick and stroked himself to the finish line. Violet giggled once she felt the warm, sticky goo splatter onto her soles, over and over and over, knowing that some of it was undoubtedly hitting her little slave too (and knowing Jon, he was probably aiming towards Evan on purpose, trying to hit him squarely in the face at least once).

     Once Jon had finished releasing himself, Violet—still holding her feet up—reached behind her to grab two latex toe socks, and then slipped them both on, feeling another wave of excitement run through her as Jon’s warm jizz squished into her sole. But with it, Evan’s tiny body squished into her sole too, tightly pressed against the giant surface while his naked body was coated with Jon’s gooey fluids.

     “You gonna sleep in those again? Nasty…” Jon chuckled to himself, but began putting his clothes back on as Violet shrugged and giggled to herself. Soon enough, Jon had left to go back home, but as Violet went to bed that night, she wasn’t entirely alone. Because Jon’s cum was drying Evan’s body into place on her sole.

     While she soon drifted off to sleep, Evan was left wide awake, struggling to move while his body marinated in cum against his master’s foot.