- Text Size +

When it came to the most attractive woman working at my Walmart, Leila took the cake. Not only did she have a bigger butt than Jessie, but she also had bigger boobs, which hung out almost all the time, and was what I classify as a BBW. She was the second fattest woman there, and she wore tight shirts that showed how big her belly really was. All of these things turned me on and I loved everything about her.

I was coming back from sweeping the floors one day when I saw Lelia coming from behind me. I moved as fast as I could to get out of her way and let her through, but before long, I shrunk down to the size of a pea in the blink of an eye. What just happened?

The next thing I knew, I heard booming noises coming from behind me. I turned around and looked up to see a giantess Leila coming towards me. Did she see me shrink? Was she the one who shrunk me?

I screamed as she bent over and picked me up, taking me into the family restroom and sitting on the toilet.

“What happened to you? I just saw you shrink out of nowhere!” she said. Her voice was so loud, it hurt my eardrums.

“I don’t know. I was just walking and I…” I lost my train of thought. Leila was holding me so high up, I could see her cleavage popping out of her shirt. She must have noticed me staring, too, because she looked down at her cleavage. She then looked back up at me and smirked.

“You like my big titties, don’t you?” she asked. “Why don’t you get a closer look?” she then placed me inbetween her boobs. They were so big and so tightly together, I was being squished between them.

Leila must have been getting turned on by this because she then pushed her boobs together, laughing as I became squished more between her mountainous boobs.

“That was pretty hot, actually. I like you this size. Would you like to stay with me?” she asked. I don’t know why, but I nodded my head yes.

“I can’t keep you in there, though. People will see you. Where can I keep you safe where no one can see you?” after a moment of thinking, she lifted her shirt and placed me on her index finger. She then stuck her finger in her bellybutton, lodging me into the cavernous navel. I was small enough where I fit fine inside. She then pulled her shirt down and stood up.

I heard a rumble coming from her stomach. It sounded like an earthquake at my size. The BBW giantess then let out a big fart. She sighed a sigh of relief as she finished farting before leaving the restroom.

Her stomach rumbled a few more times during the day. She even made note of it.

“I know, I know. Mommy’s hungry. It’s almost lunchtime,” she said. Mommy? Was she pregnant? Or was she talking to me? If so, why was she calling herself mommy?

Not long later, Leila went to Subway and got a footlong steak and cheese on Italian herbs and cheese, the same thing I used to get. She sat down and began to eat. As she ate, I could hear the food slosh down into her stomach as it landed. She also made groaning noises as the food reached her stomach.

I was in her bellybutton for the rest of the day. As soon as she left the store, she took me out of her bellybutton and put me back in her cleavage.

“Did you have fun in mommy’s bellybutton?” she asked. She had been referring to herself as “mommy” to me. Surprisingly enough, it was a turn-on. I nodded, adding a smile.

“I’m glad. I enjoyed you being in there, too. It turned me on having a little person in my bellybutton. It was like I was pregnant,” she said, laughing.

Once we got to her car, she opened her car door, took me out of her cleavage and put me in her seat.

“You’ve enjoyed my boobs and belly all day, little boy. Time for you to enjoy mommy’s big butt,” she said. She then laughed evilly as she sat in the car, crushing me with her butt. She rubbed her butt to get comfortable.

As she drove, her stomach began to rumble. I wasn’t sure if it was her stomach or the car making noise until she lifted her butt and blew a big, wet fart on me. She sighed big and then began to laugh after she was done.

“Sorry, but mommy really had to fart,” she said, rubbing her butt on me once more.

This was my life now, it appeared. At least I was living out several turn-ons, including being the slave to a BBW giantess that used her hot body to do whatever she wanted with me.